[OFFICIAL] WooJung Couple Thread ♥

Guest firefly.dreams

Guest diefan

:w00t: ohmy!! this is it... can't hardly wait to see their new 1st episode for WGM. :wub: I think they are perfectly match.  the fact is that  Lee Jang Woo is couple years older. I'm sure he is the one who will gives EunJung the strength that she needed.   so Awesome!

thank you snowflake for putting up a new thread for this new couple. 

count me in,  I'll be looking out for them and will be a forumer here daily. hehehe :lol:

Lee Jang Woo and Ham Eun Jung fighting!! wooohoo :P

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest _snowflake_

:w00t: ohmy!! this is it... can't hardly wait to see their new episode for WGM. :wub: I think they are perfectly match.  the fact is that  Lee Jang Woo is couple years older. I'm sure he is the one who will gives EunJung the strength that she needed.   so Awesome!

thank you snowflake for putting up a new thread for this new couple. 

count me in,  I'll be looking out for them and will be a forumer here daily. hehehe :lol:

Lee Jang Woo and Ham Eun Jung fighting!! wooohoo :P

Me too :D

I don't know how his cousin treated his wife but he better treat Eunjung well. :D

Eunjung and Lee Jangwoo beat odds of 2/100 to get on "We Got Married"

20110331_1301504583_63830500_1.jpg

Lee Jangwoo and T-ara's Eunjung have been confirmed as the latest couple on "We Got Married". According to sources within the entertainment circle, the two met for the first time on March 30th at an undisclosed location.

A spokesperson for "We Got Married" stated, "There are over a hundred candidates for a new couple. We are looking for people with characters that complement each other." The spokesperson also let on that interviews are then carried out with the new couples. Lee Jangwoo and Eunjung can be said to have beat the odds of two in a hundred to score a place on the show.

Eunjung recently showed her enthusiasm in acting through her role as Yoon Baekhui in the drama "Dream High".

Lee Jangwoo on the other hand, can be seen in the drama "Smile Donghae", where his role as Kim Dojin is helping to draw in high viewership rates. There is a high level of anticipation with regards to his participation on "We Got Married", which to date has been dominated by idols.

Of interest now is whether the show will get high rating with their new couple. After the Adam couple left, the show viewership has been shaky. Now that the popular Yongseo couple has also quit, meaning the new Eunjun-Lee Jangwoo couple absolutely has to succeed.

Source: Newsen

Guest Yangie12

I'm not too familiar with this guy, but he looks really cute and manly at the same time (: Eunjung on the other hand, I absolutely adore her. Definitely my favorite from T-ara and because of her, I will most likely check on their first episode together. With my favorite couple Yongseo ending right now, I'm glad that a nice couple will replace them. Hope they will create wonderful memories just like Yongseo.

It's also pretty bold of Eunjung to say that she will take part in the recording with the dream to become a real couple. It makes this couple even more interesting! (: Oh yeah, just like somebody else has mentioned before..I hope Jang Woo will will not act the same as his cousin was on WGM. I will kick his butt if he does.

Guest bbblyzu3

lee jang woo...hahaha I'm secretly fan of him since smile donghae lol dojin shi :P

finally there's some program I can watch eunjung every weekends :lol:  ..i like her so much ehehe

just wish all the best for this couple ..hope people would like to watch them..

maybe with eunjung in WGM my saturday will not be that boring after my fav couple yongseo(YS forever in my heart) end their journey

Guest mugita

Looking forward to it. I'm really curious to know how they will turn out as a couple!

I'm definitely going to watch them.

Guest dancy

They both look cutie. OMG I didn't know Lee Jang Woo was in the band with Noh Min Woo. Aww I have never watch any of WGM before so it be my first time watching this to see Lee Jang Woo & Eun Jung. :lol:

Guest asadal

Awesome awesome awesome. Finally a couple I can shamelessly ship over! Yays

edit: teehee I seriously cannot wait. Have you guys ever noticed that Eunjung is virtually in aegyo mode all the time? Gaaaaawd I bet Jang Woo will love it.

Guest neovalkyrie

Never heard of Lee Jang Woo but he is VERY good looking. Wow Eunjung scored a hot husband. Get it girl! They do look good together. I hope they do as well as the other couples. ^^

The earliest should be 9 April since this week will focus on Seo Hyun & Yong Hwa's departure. We will most likely be given some quick blurp/preview but I'd suspect since they just filmed yesterday there will be a lot of mystery to their first meeting (like the Winnie's).

Thanks semifly! I really don't know what to expect of this couple so it'll be interesting to see how they'll turn out, but seeing how Eun Jung is, hopefully they won't be awkward for long. I'm guessing they'll have their introduction drag on for 3 eps like Khuntoria.

Guest dorkafied!

I'm actually looking forward to watch this couple, I'm going to give them a try and hope things go well from there :D

Guest Xanshi

As much as I love the Yongseo couple.

I wish good luck on the new couple. They really gonna need it. Since they will probably living under Yongseo shadow for awhile.

I wished somebody will do subs on the new couple. I like to understand what's going on. Whether they can live up on people's expectations.

Guest wting89

This couple looks good tgt :)

Looking forward to their 1st ep.

Hope theirs will be as good (if not better) than YongSeo.

Guest ena123

From an adam couple fan

I haved posted here before but I want Before watching and getting 2 know this 2 more on WGM I want 2 show love and support for this couple because we have 2 give them a chance and let them try 2 make us their fans..I wish them good luck

Guest flopis

Excited to see them on WGM! So glad they chose to pair Eunjung with an actor :w00t::)

As much as I love the Yongseo couple.

I wish good luck on the new couple. They really gonna need it. Since they will probably living under Yongseo shadow for awhile.

shadow?

1.there had been many famous couples before than Yongseo(many couples )

2.Yongseo is irreplaceable only for their fans...many people don´t think/feel that Yongseo is special or a good couple or the best couple and this people are open to see other couples (example: me)

3.I hope YongSeo fans don´t take this thread to talk about how lovely,irreplaceable and special is her Yongseo couple xDD this isn´t necessary,you know

EunJung&Jang Woo hwaiting!!!!

Guest _snowflake_

I just watched his performance. He has a great voice.

:blink:

I hope Eunjung and Jang Woo will release a duet song just like other couples since both of them can sing pretty good. :wub:

Eunjung's Ideal Type

LOL. According to this video, Jang Woo is Eunjung's style, isn't he? B)

Taecyeon sends Eunjung an encouraging message about “We Got Married”

20110331_taecyeon_eunjung_jangwoo_1.jpg

2PM’s Taecyeon sent a message of support to T-ara’s Eunjung, who recently started filming for MBC’s “We Got Married 2“.

On March 31st, Taecyeon tweeted, “Oh ho! Eunjung is doing WGM. I hope you film it well and I wish for [your] success!“.

He also added, “When you have a housewarming party, be sure to make the food first and then call people!“. As most WGM fans know, Taecyeon and the rest of the 2PM members were invited to Nichkhun and Victoria’s housewarming party some time ago, but were disappointed to find that nothing was prepared for them and they even had to make their own food on the spot.

Netizens laughed, “I hope to see Taecyeon on WGM too” and “You’re still thinking about that housewarming party!”.

Eunjung and actor Lee Jang Woo will replace the Yonghwa-Seohyun couple, who are leaving the show on April 2nd.

Source: Star News via Nate + ALLKPOP

LOL, taec. Really love this friendship. I knew Taec will be first person who congratulate Eunjung. :) Hope, our couple will invite him to their home because I want to see some jelaous faces :D

st13015348818769538910.jpg

20110331005972011033198.jpg

Archived