Aziatix

Guest dark twilight

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest christinecali

hi and welcome to msLyn and junsulover23! :)

i do love "slipping away" too! hehe indeed eddie's voice is just smooth and awesome! :D

how did all of you hear of Aziatix?

Thanks christinecali :)

I was browsing youtube and stumbled upon their mv, then I ended up subscribing to them and listening to all their songs.  Eventually, I came on soompi and found this thread, lol.  :)

You girls are so lucky to have met them!

Guest christinecali

hi msLyn :)

oh wow that's so cool! the guys have promised to come back to the States and do more shows in the future so hopefully you'll get a chance to see them live too!! they are really good and all super nice :D

if you haven't heard the entire nocturnal album yet then please check it out! totally awesome! :D

also follow them on facebook and twitter too :)

acoustic "go" is out too! sooooo good <3

Guest christinecali

aziatix will be in singapore for the MAMA's! :D 27th and 29th they will be performing and walking the red carpet! Singapore aziaddicts please go and support!! :)

so excited for the recognition that aziatix is getting :)

don't forget to request their songs on your local radio stations! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest christinecali

new stuff on the way from aziatix! no real break :P they just keep going and going! i'm excited tho!

3 new songs being released in Japan along with 6 music videos :D gotta figure out a way to get it or have to wait patiently for it to be available elsewhere :P

aziatix and machi meeting up in taiwan today!! so curious about what's going on...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dark twilight

It's 2012 and I can't wait to see what the year will bring for Aziatix and their fans!

And hello and welcome to fellow fans from around the world! :D

• 1 month later...

They're having another world tour! I was excited to see Atlanta on there before, but for some reason they took it down and it's no longer part of the official tour, so now I'm disappointed. But they said this wasn't the final tour and there'll be more, so hopefully they can come to Atlanta soon! ^^

• 2 weeks later...

^ hmm, since it's still early in the year, i think they'll add it in the later half of the year!!

and i'll be attending the one for San, Diego... but it falls on April 1st... April's Fool Day.

i hope it ain't no joke. xD

will anyone be attending either of them or the same one?

• 7 months later...
Guest panda723

Hm seems it went dead in here.

I love Aziatix!! They been putting out non-stop amazing music!

Ready Set Go! is killing me right now <3

Archived