Aziatix

Guest dark twilight

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suigintou-cheza

401976_large.jpg

The recently debuted R&B trio Aziatix has been gaining a lot of attention lately.  Their anticipated single, released in mid-May, entitled “Go”, along with the accompanying music video, has brought the group success.  Their debut single sold well on iTunes, and the music video has gained over 149,500 views on YouTube.  The group’s accomplishments have put them on the map as they have begun branching out beyond their base in New York City and the United States as the group increases in popularity.  The evidence is there as on May 27th Aziatix were invited to perform overseas in Singapore. 

So it should come as no surprise that the guys recently had the opportunity to get their caricatures done by the supervising director, Peter Shin of the popular animated sitcom “Family Guy”.  In case you were wondering, Peter Shin happens to be related to Eddie Shin of Aziatix.  When a group becomes immortalized in cartoon character form it is a hint that they have ‘made it’.  The drawing was posted to the group’s Facebook page on June 3rd where it received positive feedback from fans.

401865_large.jpg

How do you feel about seeing the boys in cartoon form?  Here’s hoping that this is a sign that they’re appeal and popularity is continuing to grow.  Wishing Aziatix much success in the future.  Fighting!

Photo: Aziatix’s Official Facebook Page

Guest hammy_chan

just heard of them this morning, lol

i think eddie looks like a girl, esp wth that long hair :D

i hope they have their own forum ;D haha and this guys are totally amazing! its been a long time since we heard from eddie and it's so nice seeing these three together making good music. and their cover of Look At Me Now is frickin hilarious! ;p

• 3 weeks later...

Aziatix album is expected end July 2011 (... at last!)  >> http://media.daum.ne...915281&p=newsen

20110703094915291a.jpg

The recently debuted R&B trio Aziatix has been gaining a lot of attention lately.  Their anticipated single, released in mid-May, entitled “Go”, along with the accompanying music video, has brought the group success.  Their debut single sold well on iTunes, and the music video has gained over 149,500 views on YouTube.  The group’s accomplishments have put them on the map as they have begun branching out beyond their base in New York City and the United States as the group increases in popularity.  The evidence is there as on May 27th Aziatix were invited to perform overseas in Singapore. 

So it should come as no surprise that the guys recently had the opportunity to get their caricatures done by the supervising director, Peter Shin of the popular animated sitcom “Family Guy”.  In case you were wondering, Peter Shin happens to be related to Eddie Shin of Aziatix.  When a group becomes immortalized in cartoon character form it is a hint that they have ‘made it’.  The drawing was posted to the group’s Facebook page on June 3rd where it received positive feedback from fans.

How do you feel about seeing the boys in cartoon form?  Here’s hoping that this is a sign that they’re appeal and popularity is continuing to grow.  Wishing Aziatix much success in the future.  Fighting!

Photo: Aziatix’s Official Facebook Page

Related video >> http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FRiC-i6NNDk

247516_128198830594041_112509688829622_228150_6125541_n.jpg

Guest vanness...a

To all ADDICTS out there, join AZIATIX on FACEBOOK and TWITTER and there Official FanPage(s) as well

Official AZIATIX's HOME AZIATIX's Website

Official AZIATIX on FB: AZIATIX on FACEBOOK

Official AZIATIX on Twitter: @aziatix

Official FLOWSIK on Twitter: @flowsik

Official Jae Chong on Twitter: @jacey714

Official International AZIADDICTS FB FanPage: Aziaddicts International

Official International AZIADDICTS Twitter: @aziaddicts

Official International AZIADDICTS Sub-groups:

AZIADDICTS PH FB: Azaiddicts Philippines

AZIADDICTS PH Twitter: @aziaddictsph

AZIADDICTS KR: Aziaddicts Korea

AZIADDICTS TW: Aziaddicts Taiwan

AZIADDICTS SG: Aziaddicts Singapore

AZIADDICTS SG Twitter: @aziaddictsSG

AZIADDICTS AU: Aziaddicts Australia

AZIADDICTS JP: Aziaddicts Japan

AZIADDICTS MY: Aziaddicts Malaysia

AZIADDICTS MY on Twitter: @aziaddictsMY

AZIADDICTS TH: Aziaddicts Thailand

AZIADDICTS VN: Aziaddicts Vietnam

AZIADDICTS VN on Twitter: @aziaddictsVN

AZIADDICTS ID: Aziaddicts Indonesia

AZIADDICTS AR: Aziaddicts Arabia

AZIADDICTS BR on Twitter: @aziaddictsBrasil

NEWEST ADDITION:

AZIADDICTS CL: AziaddictsChile

---updated July 10, 2011---

Guest callistacallie

wassup Azaiddicts out there.... let's start spreading the word about the oh so fineeee Aziatix boys!!!! you can spazz here or on the facebook fan pages and twitter that our dearest AziaddictsPH just posted above this! we're growing each day and sure faster than we thought but you can never complain when there are more fans! for a start for readers, check out their youtube videos! my personal favorite has gonna be Flowsik's "Five Dollars" and "Look At Me Now" cover... check them out below:

We already know this my heart, its AZIATIX ALL DAY!!!!!

Look At Me Now cover:

"5 Dollars" (when Flowsik meets a drummer on the streets, he......):

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE AZIATIX!!!

Ever since they came out with Go, I've been hooked! lol.

I knew Eddie from way before and when I heard he was coming back in a group, I was really excited.

I really missed Eddie and his voice. Now that he's with Aziatix, I love him even more and the others as well!

Loving their new EP btw! <3

The whole video is out now, if you haven't seen it yet! :D

AZIATIX - Slippin Away [FULL MV]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AziaddictsKay

Check out the Aziatix's August Calendars - go to Aziatix Official Site and get a free calendar now~! :D

[1stlook TV] Exclusive! AZIATIX in Jisan

[AZIATIX] Behind the Scenes at Aziatix "Nocturnal" Photo Shoot

Slippin' Away featured on Macy Gray's site

Slippin' Away l Macy Gray

Get you tickets now at Aziatix Album Release Concert while you still can~! :D

Montage of clips of Aziatix at the 2011 Jisan Rock Festival!

[AZIATIX] Aziatix at 2011 Jisan Valley Rock Festival

Don't miss out on the LIVE! Ustream with Aziatix and Macy Gray on the August 9 at 1:00pm -  2:30pm~ :D

Ustream with Aziatix Tommorow

Aziatix Ustream with Lil' C & KO on Wednesday, August 10 ·  1:00pm - 2:30pm

Aziatix Ustream with IAMMEDIC  

Ustream with Russell W. + CTB from Trapt

281595_152900824790508_112509688829622_316479_7064584_n.jpg

"Aziatix : Finally landed in LA! Good to be back! Get ready for our Ustream tomorrow with Macy Gray at 1pm"

Guest AziaddictsKay

Also don't forget the WIN A SIGNED AZIATIX POSTER!

SUBMIT YOU PURCHASE SLIPT *SCREENSHOTS / PHOTO* NOW~ =)

(Ends on August 13 at 10:00pm)

284326_148627738551150_112509688829622_303624_8102471_n.jpg

"Backstage at Jisan Rock Festival with UV! AZIATIX ALL DAY~!"

250324_150577265022864_112509688829622_308794_6021972_n.jpg

"GYEA!"

281382_148258361921421_112509688829622_302692_6912032_n.jpg

NOTE : All updates are from Aziatix's Official FB page. I do not owned any of this pictures and they belong to their rightful owners. =)

Guest monkeyshinobi

Oh these guys are good~ I've heard of them before but never listened to them till today. They were on my itunes recommendations and i decided to listen and wow! Really really good! Can't wait for more songs~

Archived