[Drama 2011] The Greatest Love 최고의 사랑

Guest yeohweping

Guest Kyuwoo

Sakki Well yeah i'm definitely addicted.. Even though I finished it, I can't seem to forget the scenes in the drama D: 

What's worse is that the addiction is so bad that i can't help but to rewatch it, being unable to accept any other dramas for the time being.. Ahh. 진짜.. 미치겠다! Wondering when I can finally say 극복 to my addiction!! :/

I'm not that sure about storage box but i usually use mediafire if i have to upload files cause you can classify in files there ^_^

Looking forward to your postings ^_^

Oh anyway while I still remember about this, anybody has any idea of where I can order this cap that is seen in the drama for international shipping? sweatingbullets.gif or can someone tell me if this website provide international shipping as i do not understand korean> http://www.hatson.co...?branduid=82581 ?

And another request! (sorry for spamming with my requests :P Simply too addicted!!) Does anyone know the background music when the stage for couple making was set up around 10 mins to the end of episode 9 that kinda goes lalalalalala~?

Help would be greatly appreciated ^^

Thanks for all the posts :D

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi sakki!!!! still hanging here!

kyuwoo i will check about the song and tell you. i know what you mean by being definitely addicted. so i am.

i finished BL this week and the final episode is so good... what i will watch now in my wed-thurs????

There was a Korea Broadcasting award where Dokko Jin won an award:D surely well deserved. i don't know anything about it, and it's times like this when i wish i knew korean. any way didn't CSW besides Ding Dong the cutest thing in the world???

10.jpg

0902-2.jpg0902-3.jpg0902-4.jpg

here are some vids from the ceremony:

Korea Broadcasting Awards 韓國放送大賞 - Cha Seung Won 차승원

20110902 チャ・スンウォン放送大賞授賞式

Guest vivaciousvixen

Haven't watched this drama yet, but it's definitely the next on my must-watch Kdramas list. I don't want to backread cause it would be too spoiling. I'm excited to watch this drama cause I heard that it gives a glimpse of how tandems work in the Korean entertainment industry. I'm shipping a certain couple right now so I know that I'll be able to relate. :wub:

kyuwoo i searched for the song it's not from the ost... sorry i couldn't find itsad.gif

vivaciuosvixen this drama is a must watch... i'm sure you will love it!!!!

some more videos from the korea broadcasting awards

Cha Seung Won 車勝元 - MBC車勝元韓國放送大賞獲獎報導 [09.05.2011]

放送大賞授賞式チャスンウォン2

and 2 versions of Samsung Zipel Fridge CF

LOL so funny

Zipel Asak CF 30s - Lee Seung Gi & Cha Seung Won

Zipel Asak CF intro - Lee Seung Gi & Cha Seung Won

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vivaciousvixen

I've just gotten started on this drama and I'm really loving every bit of it! Dokko Jin is freakin' hilarious!!! :lol: I love how it gives the viewers an idea of how things work in the Korean entertainment industry. I've only seen until episode 5 but I'll probably do a marathon tomorrow. :D

• 2 weeks later...

The final episode just aired yesterday here so I finished watching it and I liked it. I really dislike how the characters are afraid of everything. The one exception throughout the series actually is Yun Pilju. I also don't like it when the best characters get a lot less than they deserve just because they aren't the main protagonists. Seri for Pilju? Hell no. The writers should not have tried to do that. It was weak overall, but there were some good parts like Dokgo Jin finally having the guts to admit that he likes Gu Aejeong.

There also was the issue of timing. The writing made the plot advance much slower than it should have done and the end once again like many other dramas was rushed and everyone's happy at the snap of the writers' fingers.

Gong Hyojin's acting once again was a highlight of the series and Yun Kyesang also did very well with his charisma.

Overall, I would say it's a 7/10.

Hi everyone! I just started watching The Greatest Love a couple of weeks ago. Although I would like to enjoy discussing about this drama so much when it's airing, but the good thing about watching when it's done airing is I could watch several episodes in one day! This drama is sooooooo much fun to watch, It's such a treat to watch Cha Seung Won's character Dok Ko Jin. He's one of the most refined characters this year, after Hyun's Bin's Kim Joo Won. And a blessing to see how FINE and HOT Cha Seung Won really is. I'm rewatching again right after I finished it. GREAT ending too!

I started rooting for Dok line already right from the start. Love his English. Haha! "Heartbreak" and hilarious "Mind Control Time". Even the second time watching, it never stops me from laughing. I also like Gong Hyo Jin's Goo Ae Jeong character. She can handle all the things that go wrong, coolly. When you think you would've broken down and cried, she'd just take it lightly with humor. Something that would have made our sometimes "sh*tty" life pale out and tell us to enjoy life more. Nothing that dramatic in here. Nobody is really bad. The only one that I disliked is Kang Seri's mean and jealous attitude and that bad National Treasure Girls' ex manager. Even KSR turned out better in the end, I still thought she should be punished for what she did. Her actions were never revealed.

Hong Sisters are also supportive to the actors and actresses that have worked for them before. Almost all of them are mentioned in the drama. Even supporting Yoon Kye Sang's movie "Poongsan Dog". Just so sweet!

I'm going to enjoy more of Cha Seung Won and the magic of Dok Ko Jin. Ding Dong! ^_____^

Guest vivaciousvixen

I just finished this drama a couple of days ago and I really enjoyed it a lot!!! :lol: I've always been curious of how things go in the Korean entertainment industry. I realized that dating is indeed no joke if you happen to be industry. I never knew it could get as serious as losing a handful of endorsements if a celebrity was found to be dating. That's just insane. :huh:

Nevertheless, the ending is really adorable. Dok Ko Jin kind of reminds me of Secret Garden's Oska, though the latter is more obnoxious. :lol: I find Hyun Kyu very amusing. I'll miss this drama. One of the most light-hearted drama's I've seen. :wub:

I really enjoyed this drama. It has been weeks since I finished this show and I can't brush it off. I started and finished other dramas already. The Hong Sisters did it again. I couldn't stop watching Fantasy Couple and My Girl when they came out. I can't wait till next years Hong Sister drama haha!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Nurilay

Hola!

Another Dokko girl here! I'm Nuria, from Spain.

I really love BL. I have a great time with DGJ, with his hilarious and crazy laugh...Oh God! CSW is (for me) the best korean actor and is sooooooo hot!

This k-drama made me sigh, cry...Wooo! I miss BL!

And thanks for all videos & pics!

Regards, girls! :)  (And sorry for my horrible english U_U)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rockmelon123

The director's cut is out~~~

Apparently it came out with a copy of the ost too~

Can't wait to read the script!!

Check the link below for a review of the set on a blog I found:

http://junsutic.tistory.com/764

note that an extra 100 minutes of footage has been added to the series~

The director's cut is out~~~

Apparently it came out with a copy of the ost too~

Can't wait to read the script!!

Check the link below for a review of the set on a blog I found:

http://junsutic.tistory.com/764

note that an extra 100 minutes of footage has been added to the series~

It's cool, but it's very expensive.

I like the ad for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPKtMLSkNQ8 It makes Dok-go Jin look like a creep. I laughed so much when he was yelling "My panties!" in the series.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished this drama a couple of days ago and I really enjoyed it a lot!!! :lol: I've always been curious of how things go in the Korean entertainment industry.

I just finished this drama a couple of days ago and I really enjoyed it a lot!!! :lol: I've always been curious of how things go in the Korean entertainment industry.

Yeah, it did very well concept-wise. It took some major concepts and playfully exaggerated them. It was very good planning, but I felt that it still went into the default storyline/ending due to normal cliches and what the people want.

It's like "Believe in Love" from KBS explained. There is a general formula used for drama writing because most people like romance.

I love The Greatest love and City Hall. I have a hard time witdrawing myself to these Kdrama because of Cha Seung Won. I was about to forget CITY HALL due to his role in ATHENA but because of THE GREATEST LOVE drama my addiction to CITY Hall was revive. My goodness pls advise me on what to do.

Guest Nurilay

I love The Greatest love and City Hall. I have a hard time witdrawing myself to these Kdrama because of Cha Seung Won. I was about to forget CITY HALL  due to his role in ATHENA but because of THE GREATEST LOVE drama my addiction to CITY Hall was revive. My goodness pls advise me on what to do.

I understand you perfectly! I think that I need help LOL. City Hall & The Greatest Love are my favourites k-dramas EVER! Cha Seung Won has been a great discovery for me!

Archived