• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to bityxu at KSY thread for the wonderful highlight

February 7, 2012

"Coffee" gets intensive care on the internet

etoday

20120207093216_177902_500_696.jpg

Recently movie "Coffee" released poster and teaser trailer, immediately becomes the most anticipated movie in the first half of this year. Moreover, there's sometime "Gabi" (가비) is the the most search keyword in Naver (Feb.6, 17:13) and Daum (Feb.6, 16:40)

It's can say, now "Coffee" is being very hot online ^_^ Hope the box office will achieve great success when it's released :wub:

There's some gifs from the poster shooting clip (cut by bityxu)

sso-mo.gif

what's JJM doing ?? blush.gif

gumiho1.gif

gumiho2.gif

Gumiho is wagging the tail :lol:

Thanks to bityxu at KSY thread for the wonderful highlight

"Coffee" poster shooting 2

[12.02.10] COFFEE / GABI 가비 Poster shooting (ETN)

postershooting.jpeg

Updated schedule for KSY-Coffee :

Feb. 10 : Arena magazine photo shoot (March issue)

Feb. 11 : Cosmopolitan magazine photo shoot (March issue)

Feb. 12 : Kim So Yeon Fan-meeting

Feb. 13 : Vogue magazine photo shoot with Joo Jin Mo (March issue)

Feb. 15 : "Coffee" press conference

cr : Sso Cafe

9767_13.jpg
DL

February 15, 2012

Kim So Yeon of 'Gabi' Wants to be Jang Hee Bin

Source: Nate l CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, JinHo

Kim So Yeon will soon be appearing in a historical film, but she didn’t hide she had her sights set on another specific traditional role.

The press conference for the film Gabi was held in Seoul on February 15. Director Jang Yoon Hyun and actors Ju Jin Mo, Kim So Yeon, Yoo Sun and Park Hee Soon came in to share their take on the film.

10000011082.jpg

When a reporter commented that she wouldn’t be wearing hanbok in the traditional film, Kim answered, “My mother’s dream is for me to play the role of Jang Hee Bin. Jang Hee Bin is a role I really want to play someday.”

Jang Hee Bin has been the subject of several cinematic works, as one of the most famous concubines in Korean history.

For Gabi, Kim took on the role of Joseon’s first barista, Danya, and was paired up with Ju Jin Mo. As the film was set during the Korean Enlightenment, Kim had to wear more modern styles rather than hanbok.

Kim said with a laugh, “But I still get to wear hanbok in the last part of the film. I didn’t get to act as Jang Hee Bin to fulfill my mother’s dream, but I did make it into a traditional film.”

“This is my first time in a film since I appeared in Change 14 years ago, when I was in my first year of high school,” Kim added. “I really wanted to act in a film. I didn’t get the chance to do so, but I’ve always been looking toward getting on the big screen.”

Gabi is about the conspiracy surrounding the assassination of Gojong, involving the first barista of Joseon and coffee, through which it is suspected that Gojong was poisoned. It covers the time period from 1896, when Gojong had to move to the Russian legation after Empress Myeongseong was assassinated, to 1897, when he declared the country the Korean Empire. It will premiere in March.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

ch_1329296522_-150865759_0.jpg

Guest rintintintin

Thanks for this one Rubie! :) When i saw the trailer of this movie, my gosh! I scared a little bit but this movie is intense and JJM and KSY are the main leads of this movie. And I'm happy that JJM is back on action once again. :) 

Archived