[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baesama

I don't think we would be able to see Yutaka's act a lot in nearly episodes coz Micky still abroad so he can't shoot any scenes these days.

Guest ngthuhien149

Today there are 3 news out with the theme about fashion :))

1. Fashion style between Jang Miri and Heejoo:

1aac437f3925b454998cd71872e84f1d.jpg

2. Vest with bag- Myunghoon

e0a27f9710756cdcfe46c5922e93e473.jpg

3. Yutaka-180 transform with Tuxedo

D110605_006.jpg

20116594053b160seo_T5_6340.JPG2011659405480fdseo_T5_6344.JPG20116594053hxd3seo_T5_6339.JPG

20116594054h35eseo_T5_6343.JPG20116594054s1ovseo_T5_6342.JPG

This news top Nate. No1 n NO2

C1xMg.jpg

Cr: Nate

And yeah u are not the only 1 I ship Miri and Myunhoon too ^^ (even tho I am Yoochun's fan, I go for Yuju more) they look good together ^^ He looks handsome at his age ^^

Btw, this comes from the production's staff. She said when Yoochun received ep 6's script, he was shocked that he had so many scene. It sounds indeed promising. As u know he has quite a lot in ep 5 too but if ep 6 shocked him then I can't wait to see how they build up his character

Guest lualm

Hi guys,

We've just created a Miss Ripley FC! A place where you can spazz and organize anything related to the drama! Come take a look and have fun!

http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/miss-ripley

Anyone interested to moderate the Miss Ripley FC can pm me. :)

Guest imogene_af

He looks reaaaaaal good in a tux. As for shipping, I do not think it is a level playing field yet because the relationships are not explored yet. Once more interaction happens, I will see it when we get there... but I am impatient for the triangle to start. I like MH and Miri so far, but I also think the Miri using Yutaka angle is soooo delish as a concept.

Guest hanabluefaith

[NEWS] Yoochun Wears Tuxedo for Miss Ripley and Aims for the Female Heart

anhso-164344_dsa.jpg 

Park Yoochun of the MBC Drama “Miss Ripley” will show off his unique tuxedo fit.

Park Yoochun will display a classy tuxedo fashion on “Miss Ripley” that will be broadcasted on the coming 6th. In the drama, Song Yoohyun comes to attend the dinner party held at Hotel “a” in a tuxedo. There is afterword that Park Yoochun’s broad shoulders, called “right angle shoulders,” made the slim fit of the tuxedo stand out even more.

An affiliate of the producer relayed: “Park Yoochun is 100% handling the role of Song Yoohyun who has a variety of attractive points such as the handsome looks and being also top-class in manners.”

On the other hand, “Miss Ripley” is a drama in which a lie that a woman tells inadvertently bears other lies and puts her in a crisis in which she may lose everything.

Source: Sports Chosun

Translation Credit: JYJ3

Guest JPhylls

Hey everyone, 

Thank u for all the updates. Miri looks so pretty in that green top n white skirt and her hair in a pony tail like that, so much younger n fresh wub.gif.

I have added the download links for softsubs of Viki in the first post. Thank u so much Viki sub team!!! Do u want me to add the links for raws as well? If yes what links should I use? There are too many sweatingbullets.gif.

Tomorrow is monday, Ep 3 is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edit: I've updated with download links for XVID, HANrel 450p, 720p, and 1080p versions ^^~ Thank u so much uploaders!!!!!!!!!!! 

Guest imogene_af

I don't think we would be able to see Yutaka's act a lot in nearly episodes coz Micky still abroad so he can't shoot any scenes these days.

I think they shot scenes before he did the concert, I remember LDH had to shoot earlier than her supposed date to catch up with his scenes, so I am pretty sure his fans need not to worry that it will be Yoo Hyun deficient in the next episodes.

JPhyllis- thanks for updating the thread!

Ugh. I was writing an Episode 2 review... but lost it. :( :( :( waaah

Oh well, at least it's Monday

Noted: LOL that passport expires on LDH's birthday.

tQbn9.jpg

orMK1.jpg

FR DC

not sure if this will happen in later episodes

but da hae did say in the press conference

that after ep4, it will become very interesting,

and the staff from yuchun's PR firm also said

if you have watched the previous 4 eps,

you will find ep5 very funny.

hahaha, let's wait & see~

edit: ok, i admit, the drool dribbling from yutaka's mouth cracks me up! :D :D

Guest AiMango

Finished ep 2 yesterday, and I love it already! It was amazing from the beginning. I love all the characters, they all have quite strong personalities and interesting histories. I'm interested in the relationship between Miri and the person who adopted him.. was interesting to see them get along during a flashback, even though in ep 1 she is clearly scared of him and despises her life with him.

Guest imogene_af

Whoa. Thanks for sharing, but I wonder WHAT the circumstances are for them to be in that position? They both look like they are running away. And I wonder if Miri is for real in her damsel in distress act or is she just baiting him at that point? I mean she did just call him a rotten rope. :lol:

Hey AiMango- My conclusion was her relationship with him was he was her pimp and sort of mentor, she grew up being a bar hostess all her life, and she probably has a love-hate kind of pull around him.

LOL now here is Lee Da Hae and Kim Seung Woo reminding everyone to tune in to Miss Ripley tonight and tomorrow... she also exclaims something about Episode 4.

http://yfrog.com/h7gvxwtmj:iphone

http://yfrog.com/gzypxkpj:iphone

Source: Lee Da Hae's twitter http://twitter.com/#!/cherry4eva84

:lol: they are begging. very cute.

Edited to add:

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20110606/37808785/4

http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=172541

various articles on the newly released pictures. It looks like Miri was running away from her pimp, and she bumps into Yoo Hyun/Yutaka.

Guest ngthuhien149

Some info about Yuri's scene:

- The name of the article: Yuhyun and Miri- Start to form Loveline? (YAY FOR YURI SHIPPERS)

- It was filmed on May 16 in Seoul Subway Station

- It will be in Ep 4 on 6/7

- Miri is running away from Hirayama, the owner of the prostitution in Japan and pumps into Yuhyun so he tries to help her rescue

- They have good collaboration, they shot this scene successfully after 1 take with a huge applaud from drama's staff

Either he photographer sure didn't know how to choose moments or their acting n chemistry are not good enough because they looked awkward. However, the scene looks really promising...there are a lot of scenes btw Yuhyun and Heejoo but they stop at rom-com level, this one is def more worth-watching ^^

OMG YuRi pics :wub::wub: Thanks Both are looking great in Black and white color clothes

Totally in love with this pic eagerly waiting to watch these scenes in episode .Haha hope after this they can eat ice cream together LOL Just look at miri face she is so scared was she almost caught by the pimp or what ? Yutaka the saviour.

Guest ngthuhien149

[TRANS] 110606 Park Yoochun, With Looks Prettier Than Lee Da Hae?

ripley_06.jpg

Lee Da Hae leans into Park Yoochun’s arms, acting out a hugging scene that renders the audience unable to breathe.

[Contains Spoilers]

In the upcoming episode of MBC’s new drama “Miss Ripley,” there will be a scene where Park Yoochun saves Lee Da Hae, who is being chased and holds her as she shivers in fear, lightly stroking her in consolation.

In the drama, Jang Miri makes a clean break from her dismal past in Japan, and comes to Korea to escape from the clutches of Hirayama, and to start a new life. However, she sees Hirayama, who has come to Korea to capture her, and flees in fear.

From the first time Song Yoo Hyun sees Jang Miri at the dormitories, he had already taken a liking to her. He happens to see Jang Miri as she is fleeing, and runs after her to help, saving Miri from a dangerous situation. Then, he holds the scared and upset Miri lightly in his arms, calming her down. This can be considered as the first scene where Song Yoo Hyun expresses his liking for Jang Miri.

On 16 May, it was said that Lee Da Hae and Park Yoochun were at some train station in Seoul, and had spent over 8 hours filming intensively for the sake of this chasing scene. The timing of the train departing , Lee Da He fleeing, and Park Yoochun’s entrance had to be exactly executed, so the actors had put in a lot of effort to make this scene.

For the sake of the commuters of the train, it was impossible to stop the trains just for a shoot. Therefore, a perfect mutual understanding in timing between the two actors was required. Lee Da Hae and Park Yoochun had practiced numerous times to establish the understanding before starting the actual shoot, receiving praises from the production crew on scene.

Also, the two actors had to continuously run, then switch to a hugging scene in an instant, so it was hard to get the feelings right. However, Lee Da Hae and Park Yoochun showed a “perfect harmony” and managed to get the director’s OK without any NGs.

The production company said, “In the opening scenes of the drama, from the moment where they met for the first time at the study dormitories, Song Yoo Hyun had inexplicably fallen for Jang Miri, who had his birth mother’s eyes,” and “Jang Miri has always been cold towards this boy from the dormitories, Song Yoo Hyun. After this scene, please look forward to whether she manages to start a “love line” with Song Yoo Hyun, or otherwise.”

Source : [baiduTVXQ + TVDaily]

Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

Sorry all LDH's fans here, let me facepalm on behalf of Yoochun's fans for the lame title :sweatingbullets:

Guest imogene_af

LOL at the title.

Anyway, I think they purposely look awkward because I think Yoo Hyun did not know if he should embrace her or not. She has been pretty mean to him, all throughout as for her, I think she is in her child-like mode again. Miri has a tendency to veer that path every time she is super vulnerable, I wonder if she even knows she is leaning into him.

Archived