[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 2 ♥

YSInternational

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since it's been announced that 2pm is also making a comeback on June together with Soshi again, I'm now patiently waiting and wishing for fnc to announce CNblue's comeback as well. If you get what I mean :phew:  Remember the article about how to spot idols who are dating? It says they usually have promoting cycles or comebacks together so they can date freely backstage:wub:

Omg... u there is always a similarity of jongyeon couple to our yongseo. Couple guitar, living on the 2nd floor as their house, go to Japan to date, choose the baby wish charm, the wife goes to see their husband concert and the latest one that been confirm is going to Busan together. Argh... Making me crazy and miss YongSeo so much.

Is been a while since uri yongseo interact, Yong has been popping here and there while Hyun has been MIA, maybe resting for their comeback but still is been like the dark age of the middle age. Haih... please YongSeo God, please give us some wind to flag is for the 3rd page of our forum. Keke

​Really? They blocked it again? Why MBC why?! There must be some reasons why they always do this to us. :angry:

​Yes they blocked it again unnie , I guessed someone in MBC really have a hobby blocked and unblocked banmal song . Whoever she/he is , I hope they stop doin this . Really doesnt make sense . Yongseo didnt break any youtube rules ,

ahhh... so they blocked banmal song again... last time they blocked during this time right? 

They love gogumas, they love doing mildang with us khekhekhe... probably they want to tease us, they want to see how big our love for yongseo :D 

Guest Freedomkite

i don't know if anyone has shared yonghwa and his subbae's performance in sketchbook earlier (apologies if I missed it!)

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/odk-clips-sketchbook-of-youheeyeul-e272-clip-1176.html?lang=cn

anyway, here is the link and it is really good! I had goosebumps listening to the singing and he looked happy.

I think Yong is working so hard and seems to be doing so well nowadays. I always have this feeling he is trying to prove that he is a capable man to everyone and of course, Hyun! So that if he asks her like he did on her birthday, "is your husband a capable man?" she can say "yes!"

ahhh... so they blocked banmal song again... last time they blocked during this time right? 

They love gogumas, they love doing mildang with us khekhekhe... probably they want to tease us, they want to see how big our love for yongseo :D 

​Yes they blocked our anthem again . *sigh 

There's a rumor , update from SONE that SNSD will play Basketball for a Charity event on 14th June at 2:30PM KST . But in other parties , Its still isnt confirm . LOL . I'm hoping for that to turn TRUE . *Prayhard . I need Juhyun with Basketball . Coz we know , Who else being a pro at Basketball :D

There's a rumor , update from SONE that SNSD will play Basketball for a Charity event on 14th June at 2:30PM KST . But in other parties , Its still isnt confirm . LOL . I'm hoping for that to turn TRUE . *Prayhard . I need Juhyun with Basketball . Coz we know , Who else being a pro at Basketball :D

​YONGHWA~OPPPA! YOU BETTER TEACH YOUR GIRL SOME MOVES OF BASKETBALL!!! LOL

And @Aireen95 unnie, I missed you!!! I didn't see you while in the temporary forum! xD

​YONGHWA~OPPPA! YOU BETTER TEACH YOUR GIRL SOME MOVES OF BASKETBALL!!! LOL

And @Aireen95 unnie, I missed you!!! I didn't see you while in the temporary forum! xD

​Hahahah miss you too dear ~~~! I didnt update much at temp forum . Its so annoying , This old forum with new look is much better . Hahaha :D

And for Basketball , I hope its not just a rumor ! They should make it real ! hhaha 

'Producer' reveals the cameo lineup for the first two episode featuring TaeTiSeo, Jo Yoon Hee and more

ec5dff4ejw1es0cwsmztnj20hs0hswh6.jpg

Just a few more days until the first broadcast of KBS's variety drama 'Producer' and the production team keeps everyone excited for the drama by revealing the impressive cameo lineup for the first two episodes.

Yoon Yeo Jung, Geum Bo Ra, Hwang Shin Hye and Hyun Young will be cameo as the female cast of '1 Night 2 Days' with Cha Tae Hyun acting as the PD of the show.

Jo Yoon Hee will cameo as the PD of 'Entertainment Weekly'. Kim Soo Hyun as Baek Seung Chan, a rookie PD will be having a crush on Jo Yoon Hee's character.

TaeTiSeo will also make their special appearance as themselves in the drama, though there hasn't been any infor regarding in which scene and situation they will be appearing in.

'Producer' will broadcast its first episode on May 15th at 9:15PM KST.

Cr:  http://www.dkpopnews.net/2015/05/producer-reveals-cameo-lineup-for-first.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Guest sipa

Oh yeah!!!!!! Yonghwa heading to Hong Kong today !!!!?? We are in the same city again yongyong:wub:

super happy!! Can't wait to see him this Saturday!!!!! Hahahaha :w00t:

Block unblock Banmal Song mv is MBC annual habbit Lol~ once a year..and MBC always block Banmal Song approaching our important month..

1st : yongseo 1000th days

2nd : last year on may or june?*if i'm not wrong*

3rd : now on May..

Hmm..i'm curious..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Btw,what're YongMin doing in HK?

Archived