XU5G4kIS4Iw_ZUtX.jpg

cr owner
Hurry Go home Yong2-ah!!! :)
Embedded image permalink

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hwwah finally could return to this home..though feels different but sokay ^^

I can't stop laughing when yonghwa keeps rejecting to play lovey dovey during pabo performance with juniel.

clearly, TAKEN. 

his pants last night was quite similar with hyun's pants during holler promotion, wasn't it? 

I'm missing his buin sooo bad... it's great for her to have many days off from cam. but I can't help to miss her..

Guest luvys

There's no way he doesn't love her! Look at those eyes! Kekeke~

Aigooo I keep missing uri YongSeo, I hope to hear good news soon. Amen. 

yeahh2 good news..  ​ameen~~~ miss them.. esp hyun buin .. i wonder.. what shes doing rite now..~~~

Guest luvys

hwwah finally could return to this home..though feels different but sokay ^^

I can't stop laughing when yonghwa keeps rejecting to play lovey dovey during pabo performance with juniel.

clearly, TAKEN. 

his pants last night was quite similar with hyun's pants during holler promotion, wasn't it? 

I'm missing his buin sooo bad... it's great for her to have many days off from cam. but I can't help to miss her..

yup2.. ​couldnt agree more~~~ hihi  so mny similarities ths couple.. yong always copy cat his buin.. hihi  same here.. miss hyun buin a lottttt.....

Guest sipa

Re-watching few times of fool concert vedio and can't stop to laugh but I was thinking that yonghwa personally is not this kind of rude man to reject juniel on stage, so many ppl looking at them. So poor for the girl hahahaha 

do you gals think that they have discussed to do these actions before on stage or just juniel free style to do?

by yonghwa reaction for her cross arm and kiss hand...seems he really a bit reject her that time

I think it will be more meaningful if Yong sing this song with Hyun~~~~ i mean they really fit with this song, both were fools for each other.. Imagine on special stage one off them (Hyun/Yong) sings the opening and the other makes a suprise appearance... Please MBC/KBS/SBS/jTBC make this a reality... Jung Yonghwa & Seohyun - Fool <------ I'll be waiting for this clip on Youtube! Goguma Fighting! YongSeo Is Real! YongSeo FTW!

yonghwa avoid Juniel hand .... ???? hahahaha  its so funny....  I wonder why, that we knew since the age of 21 he wanted to hold hands with women. Juniel his dongsaeng but he ignored skinship with juniel.

Now I am very confident ... Yonghwa already taken by a woman who is very jealous Like him.....hahah

Imagination mode on. .. before the "fool" performance... 

Juniel: "YH, since we are performing fool later on, shall we act like couple in love?"

YH: "Couple? In love? You want me to die?" 

Juniel: "Why? Seohyun is not in HK."

YH: "I made her angry last month, last week and few days ago. Don't create anymore problems for me please. I have a hard time pleasing her. "

Juniel: "Hahhaha..... ok."

Of course, Juniel being the naughty dongsaeng didnt care and continued to disturb Yonghwa while on stage...

Hhahahah.. ok. I'm just having some delulu session by myself. Coz Juniel looked like she disturb YH on purpose.. but YH was being playful rejecting her.. 

Seems like he didnt order hamburger hahahah only Jungshin baby with Fries :D 

CFQxSG5WMAAHAel.jpgCFQzkB0WIAABFTD.jpg

Woot wooot ~~~!! Safely landed in Korea . Rest well !! 

CFRi_cOUkAAL7rW.jpgCFRi_6tUkAAg3L1.jpg

all picture credits to owner

Goshhh ~~~!! i missing Juhyun . I dont know . i miss her too bad right now . Come out Juhyun ah . Post something :( . i'll be fine if you just post your leg . Dont play hide and seek with us . You already won .

#WhereIsJuhyun #ComeOutJuhyun #WeMissYou 

ezgif-3463895031.gif

ezgif-2481654910.gif  . 

hahahhaha We miss Juhyun too ~~! 

Guest dianque

​This is just my personal stand, I am not comparing the two boys as I know they have different personality, but with regards to WGM I can't help but to compare the YongSeo season with the Brown eyed couple, I think it is inevitable since almost all the events are in some ways similar to YongSeo, for me it lacks some thrill since I have watched it already for many times, and you are right also that  Brown Eyed couple are cringe worthy but not worth my time, just personal preference. And as I said the more I watched them, the more I crave for YongSeo to be real, I just don't want my delusion to go beyond its limit:D.I am not against the couple as I love watching CNBLUE boys and Seungyeon is lovable too, it is just that since I'm busy tending my family, the only time I have left to spare if for Yonghwa hehehe, after all he is the reason why I embraces Kpop and am here.

BTW, is Brave Family still on, I lost track of this show, I love watching Minhyuk on this show:D

No eonni, brave family has ended. Just 10 episodes. :(

I had fun watching the video but it is more fun to read everyone's point of view:D.

Sometimes Yong's action makes me confuse, basing on the video I agree with @Fifiyon he acts like he is already taken and very cautious not to give false insinuation to the special girl, it is better to be careful than facing the tantrums.:D Anyway, to keep my sanity about YongSeo, I'll stick to Yong's words that he is single.:w00t:    

Re-watching few times of fool concert vedio and can't stop to laugh but I was thinking that yonghwa personally is not this kind of rude man to reject juniel on stage, so many ppl looking at them. So poor for the girl hahahaha 

do you gals think that they have discussed to do these actions before on stage or just juniel free style to do?

by yonghwa reaction for her cross arm and kiss hand...seems he really a bit reject her that time

​Maybe they did not discuss that prior to performance it seems so random. I think he was just on his choding self again and Juniel being with them knows how to tease him. I think it is not a form of rejection but rather not taking advantage to situation. We know that Yong is very playful but he is also a gentle and caring person.

​I WANNA CRY....

*packs bags*

Lets no post our last message here so we can now go to our new palace! LOL

​Still long way to go dear , We're not rookie shipper anymore . Goguma is veteran shipper anyways haha  . this thread move not as fast as new shippers forum yet we still a lot of infos :) keep calm till the end of the page . hehe 

Archived