[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 2 ♥

YSInternational

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mnmgirl

where are the Fancam???? well, i guess the fans are a bit tired and disappointed.  still bummed from the news about the duet.... :tears: today's ep was bittersweet.... although we all must face the fact. i still believe in our YongSeo couple. omg! next week is soooo FAR AWAY!!! T_T i wonder if the gift is the Eternity rings.... hum.....  ^_^

Yeah i think it's the ETERNITY rings!!!

Guest fabiistar07

awwh :( i'm sad that they didn't get their duet, i was really looking foward to it

but i found it weird they didn't get any rehersal time so i was thinking that maybe they weren't gonna do it [what a bummer <_< ]

About the preview .... I wish Yong would knit Hyun a scarf too!

but she said the word "buy" so i'm guessing it's something else...

Dduk; thank u for the translations! :)

Guest yongseomania

Wow.....I saw a video on youtube....Yongseo is really real!!!

Seohyun even keep yonghwa pic in her phone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKyMz3S70Js&feature=related

Look at 2.13 , is that another couple ring??? :w00t:

Sorry If someone had already posted this video.....

Dont be sad even WGM is ending....Wont it be more romantic if there is only the two of them (no crew around them)

I believe that when there are no crew (Camera man and PDs) they will have no stress while dating

Example if yonghwa wanna kiss seohyun's lips, I dont think he will do it infront of everyone (crew) ... RIGHT?

(I dont know about korean but as a Singapore guy(asian), I am quite conservative):wub:

PWYO (Post- WGM Yongseo Opeartion)

Now we have to gatherf investigator, FBI team

FBI team will subdivie into gollum team and CSI team

Gollum team incharge of identity the couple ring

CSI team incharge of the rest(location, official news, any thing to do with yongseo)

2 more unit, interpreter team to interpret the information provided and debate team which is the community of go-chun to discuss about the interpreter conclusion.

it is not the ending, it is just that

WE HAVE MORE WORK TO DO!!:sweatingbullets:

BTW the background music is river flows in you

ENJOY! :)

This will be my last post for today, I'll be going to bed soon but it's something about the preview that's been bothering me. When Yonghwa said somewhere along the lines of I'll treat you 1000 times better from now on, it doesn't sound like his voice. It's a lot smoother somehow and it actually reminds me of Seulong's voice more than Yonghwa's. Anyone who has better headphones can confirm? Or maybe I'm losing my mind right now and not hearing things the way they should be, lol.

And in case anyone's still confused about the prices, I believe cosmiclatte gave the correct answer. I don't think they mentioned how much the coat costs.

If I'm not wrong, I think the jacket's price was 97 "man won", which is 970,000 won. It's about 860 dollars.

OMG holy crap I had the same expression as Hyun. LOL.

The silver tee costs 54,000won and that's about 48 dollars.

Please correct me if I'm wrong :)

Thank you so much for the download links and translations ^^

Guest -insideout

^ omg! hahaha i was going crazy about the same part in the preview...

i thought his voice sounded like.. idk like he was kinda sick and his nose was stuffy but he still wanted to express how sorry he was and be super genuine and earnest towards her and gahhhhhhh. what really struck me was how different it was from his usual choding and teasing voice... so real and loving<3 ok i should really stop analying his voice in one line lol i'm going crazy! (and yet still watching that 1 second part on repeat)

also, i guess to clear up things about korean numbers haha...

at that part i'm pretty sure yong actually said "I'll do ten million times better."

omg faint!

dc fans were spazzing about that line yesterday too, analyzing his voice and everything hahaha

a little story of mine:

I had a lots of ships since I started watching Kdrama, taidrama and Jdrama:

-Kim sun-ah + Hyun bin(MNIKSS)

-Ariel Lin + Joe Cheng(ISWAK)

-Lettuce Couple

-Lee min-ho + Goo hye-sun

those were the big ones and I am still waiting(at least one please?!)

But none of them beats this Couple. In every way this YongSeo Couple must become/has to be real or else I am checking myself in. I know they are young and have so many goals. But still. Ahhhh I am weird again :)

@yongseomania: thats the spirit I am looking for ;) I guess we can't help it and thats the only thing we can do unless we get something substantial and that is a real confession/confirmation *praying hard for something like this to happen*

But thats the weak point regarding Seohyun(so few news comparing to her Unnies). If WGM ends I cannot imagine what will happen to her. Going back to be SNSD's Maknae. I hardly knew her at the beginning, only as SNSD's stiff little maknae. WGM was her time to shine a little more and in between she has found one amazing guy. :) (can't this show get a little longer though ahhhhhh)

So Sone Gogumas are asked for the CSI work ;)

Guest Luv_cheese

I'm so sad. :( but I will be fine... I just want to say I admire Yonghwa for bringing the scarf with him all the way to Japan. For me, that's enough proof that he values it. It's sad it got lost. Fact is, nobody is perfect. He admit his fault on national tv. If he's an idiot he knows he didn't need to do that. He can't afford to lie with Hyun for obvious reasons. Yonghwa is not only honest but the most perfect man any woman can have. Of course he can afford the jacket, of course he can afford the guitar. The thing is, he ain't that rich YET. Who among us here would buy such amount of jacket??? Even if I have the money it wouldn't be practical. Yong is generous and when he gets richy rich buying Hyung an expensive gift wouldn't be a problem. It's just a matter of time. And besides, Hyun is not materialistic type. They both enjoy each others company by doing simple stuff. Walking and laughing on the side road, playing sports etc. Those little things they enjoy doing the most...

Guest rockinghorse

I want Seohyun’s cape! :lol:

Congratulations on the new thread, gogumas! And thank you to Dduk for the episode translations, to everybody who shared the preview translations, and to everyone for everything shared about the episode and the couple in general! All of you had so much good things to say that my (+) votes quota filled up already.

I don’t want to comment any more on Yong’s situation with the scarf only that I’m proud of him for telling the truth to Hyun instead of creating a lie (eg. The scarf’s at home or It‘s at the dry-cleaners or something). Telling a lie would only make Yong feel worse about not having the scarf and if Hyun found out he lied, she would probably feel angrier and sadder than she is in the episode. (I know I would be.)

A lot of gogumas have quoted Yong and Hyun’s banter on buying shoes already and like them, I squealed and giggled myself silly at that. :wub: Also, ever since the post-wedding shoot walk last episode, Yong couldn’t seem to stop putting his arm around Hyun, could he? And that moment with the face pillows could not be any more adorable.

Oh how I wish Yong got to meet his father-in-law in person; Hyun has said that her father is rather funny so I thought it would be interesting to see the how a funny son-in-law would interact with a funny -father-in-law.

As for the preview -- I put my thoughts under a spoiler tag since we’re all striving to keep our new home upbeat and light.

Like many of you, I found it to be bittersweet because seeing Yong and Hyun being all happy and playful just magnifies the fact that I’ll never see them again like that. It’s a little hard to be happy and laughing along with them when something seems permanently lodged in your throat and a voice in the back of your mind keeps reminding you that they’re leaving. The conversation at the bench sounds so solemn and serious that it’s making me a little nervous. It doesn’t really help when the song, as beautiful as it is (been on repeat on my computer for a while now, to be honest), is a little melancholic and very appropriate for their situation. While we can only guess what the real score is between Yonghwa and Seohyun, I thought the song reflects their relationship so much and that the lyrics feel like the unspoken words between them.

Oh! Almost forgot, thank you very much to Adam fans for dropping sweet and supporting messages for us! Also, to Korean gogumas for leaving congratulatory messages about our new home! It still astounds me just how global we are and how we are all able to connect with each other despite the language barriers.

Gogumas, fighting! Please continue to pray for Japan, too. I lived there for a while when I was young, so it’s particularly heartbreaking for me to see it so ruined and broken down. Be strong, Japan!

Guest Dawn_amber

Just finished watching & reading today's episode & i'd say that in a normal relationship,losing something is a normal thing but as they are both popular in their own rights & of course in a reality show, it was blown out of proportion. As i remember correctly, when yong lost the commitment card given to him,he gave hyun a sorry book(?) with full of remorse, the next 1 was when he lost his ring during performance in a show, he even forgot the lyrics of the song he was singing & keeps on looking for the ring even if their performance is still on. So, i therefore conclude that everything about SH is very important to him. Maybe he lost the scarf but i think he tried with all his might to look for it  or maybe scolded their assistant for not overseeing to pack all his things.This is why i love this couple so much, they unconsciously do things like a normal husband & wife do. When the husband do something wrong, he must do everything in his power to make up to her. About SH's father texting her, so JYH already has her father's blessing? OH MY GOD!!! if this is not real i dont know what it is.They both have their parents approval already. So my conclusion? I'd say they can be in a relationship already.                                              Lastly, we are on our second thread what an achievement. This is how we gogumas love them come hell or high waters. Congratulations to all...                                           

Guest k.rivera19

Now this song really suits our couple coz we have a kiss (sort of lol) :wub: :wub: :wub:

[G.Na] If I have a boyfriend, there are so many things that i've wanted to do and I've always dreamed:

The first one, on the street kissing.

The second one, is a train at ChooChun at dawn.

The third one, going on a picnic.

The fourth one, getting a ride on your back.

And fifth, couple rings are a usual.

Boo Boo Boo, it would be really sweet.

Why does my heart go thump thump just thinking about you?

Every little thing, everyday everyday, I'm going to try it with you.

I'm glad that you're here, cause everyday is enjoyable, now that we're together.

You my dear, baby baby baby baby boo~

[bi] If I have a girlfriend, there are so many things that i've wanted to do and I've always been jealous:

Sixth, midnight movies.

Seventh, also amusement parks.

Eight, surprise event too.

Boo Boo Boo, it would be really lovable.

Why does my heart go thump thump just thinking about you?

Every little thing, everyday everyday, I'm going to try it with you.

I'm glad that you're here, cause everyday is enjoyable, now that we're together.

You my dear, baby baby baby baby boo~

The birthday when I was alone.

The boring weekends.

Now, I can't wait until the tagged days.

[G.Na] I like it cause it's the two of us, I like it cause we're together.

[both] No matter where you are, or whatever we're doing.

[bi] I've wanted to do the best best things among the rest.

[G.Na] "I Love You", saying those words just once.

"I Love You", hearing those words just once.

Thank you so much for coming to me. You being next to me.

My only love

[both] Baby baby baby baby boo~

[G.Na] Baby baby baby -My one and only love- baby boo~

edit:

What i Want to do once i have a lover (Yoseob + Gayoon COver)

mrnmrschoding.jpg

Guest l0okiemaria

hi everyone i have question.. so like on the translations that Dduk did (BTW.. THANK YOU! :]) yong said: Y: I had it on during a performance…until the rehearsal.

so if he had worn it in a performance.. shouldn't there be a picture at least of him wearing the scarf??

Guest butterflyz

a little story of mine:

I had a lots of ships since I started watching Kdrama, taidrama and Jdrama:

-Kim sun-ah + Hyun bin(MNIKSS)

-Ariel Lin + Joe Cheng(ISWAK)

-Lettuce Couple

-Lee min-ho + Goo hye-sun

those were the big ones and I am still waiting(at least one please?!)

But none of them beats this Couple. In every way this YongSeo Couple must become/has to be real or else I am checking myself in. I know they are young and have so many goals. But still. Ahhhh I am weird again :)

@

sorry to cut your post aurora82...

same as me here...but none of them can beat our YONGSEO=)

anyway, for those who upset about the duet..don't blame the MBC or the organizer...it was actually not their fault...

Guest Yangie12

hi everyone i have question.. so like on the translations that Dduk did (BTW.. THANK YOU! :]) yong said: Y: I had it on during a performance…until the rehearsal.

so if he had worn it in a performance.. shouldn't there be a picture at least of him wearing the scarf??

No, I think he meant he had it on until the rehearsal. I think he meant: "I had it on during [a day when I had] a performance..until the rehearsal." Meaning he probably wore it the whole day until the real performance. Besides, he cannot wear his own clothes during a real performance..it is usually his stage clothes prepared by their stylists (:

But I was wondering though..there isn't a rehearsal fancam? And what about pictures of Seohyun wearing the coat that is bought by Yong? (:

Guest kay77

otty I ♥ your post regarding Seohyun :wub:

It seems like no one is posting about this; I'm curious about the Banmal song CD that Yonghwa gave to Seohyun. Are the CDs being sold in Korea or it is just being released for digital download? It's weird cause if it was really released as a CD version I definitely want to get one. The only picture that I got to see for the CD is one that was posted in the old thread earlier. I hope someone can clarifies this for me. Thanks.

There are only handful of "official" For First Time Lovers (Banmal Song) CDs made. They are not for "sale" and made only for special "events" only. There is no way you can buy it with money unless someone who is lucky enough to own the CD puts it up for sale or puts it on an online auction. Even then, there will be lot of competition to buy it. It will be a hot "collectors' item" for sure. I know of only two people who own that CD. One is them is Seohyun. :lol:

Guest l0okiemaria

No, I think he meant he had it on until the rehearsal. I think he meant: "I had it on during [a day when I had] a performance..until the rehearsal." Meaning he probably wore it the whole day until the real performance. Besides, he cannot wear his own clothes during a real performance..it is usually his stage clothes prepared by their stylists (:

But I was wondering though..there isn't a rehearsal fancam? And what about pictures of Seohyun wearing the coat that is bought by Yong? (:

OH! i see thank you for answering my question :] and also.. during the episode there was that navy green top that had jewels on th shoulder area.. idk why, but i feel like i've seen that somewhere before.. idr where tho.

so my prediction is true after all, no yongseo duet :( i blame it on MBC really, the way i see it MBC sometimes not being profesional with their statement and on how they handling the show.So don't blame me when MBC said the yongseo doesnt shoot their last ep yet, i don't buy it, my feeling tell me they already are but MBC doesn't want to create frenzy among fans ( but i really wish i'm wrong)

so, to know the truth we can only wait for weeks to come

to japanese fans whoever find the scarf plz send it back to FNC adress hehe you will be bless with a lot gogumas :D :D

yongseo forever!!!!!!

Archived