Park Kyung Lim 박경림

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

MC

Park Kyung Lim 박경림

73200294.jpg 02127916.jpg 22186750.jpg 20091019143808064.jpg 20100823095735208.jpg

D.O.B : 8 December 1978

P.O.B : Seoul

Physical : Height 160cm Weight 51kg Type Blood AB

Debut : 1998

Education : Graduate from Soongsil University.

Twitter : http://twitter.com/talkinpark

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Netizens note Ivy’s slight weight gain

201103280842301001_1.jpg

Netizens are claiming that Ivy has gained a little weight, as seen by a series of different pictures from over the month.

On March 28th, Park Kyung Lim tweeted a picture of herself with the singer when they went to go watch the musical, ’Aida.’ The star is seen slinging her arm around Ivy, and while netizens smiled at the warm friendship shared between the two, they also noticed that Ivy had put on a little weight.

This state was also noticed on Kim Soo Ro’s recent Twitter post, which revealed a picture taken from the backstage of his play, “Yigidong Gymnasium“. Fans seem to approve of the slight increase in weight, as they commented, “She’s pretty even with a little more weight,” “Stay just the way you are now,” and “Hurry and come back.”

Hilariously, Ivy confessed through her blog that she’s actually on a diet. She wrote, “Is this food that a person eats?” and described her dinner menu of broccoli, mushrooms, chicken breasts, and tofu. She sadly commented that she wanted to eat other types of food. “I want to eat something oily. Nobody believes me but I gained 4kg.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/netizens-note-ivys-slight-weight-gain

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Kyung Lim and IU see ‘Aida’ together

2011032901002749600185681.jpg

Park Kyung Lim and IU recently posed for a picture together, revealing their unlikely relationship.

On March 28th, the popular MC tweeted, “I just saw the 120th episode of musical ‘Aida‘~ I give a bi~g applause to the passionate actors and staff. A shot with IU who I just watched the performance with. Now that I think about it, I saw the first performance with Ivy and the last with IU. What kind of an unusual thing is this?“.

In the picture, IU and Park Kyung Lim are seen posing in casual outfits with minimal makeup. Park Kyung Lim, who is taking classes in one of Korea’s best universities, KAIST, is wearing an official KAIST hoodie while IU is pointing to it cutely. Park Kyung Lim is popular with idol stars, as she’s currently MCing for MBC Radio’s “Park Kyung Lim’s Starry Starry Night“.

Fans commented, “You actually wore the KAIST hoodie that you promised your fans, you’re so cool!” and “You kept your promise by taking a picture with IU.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-kyung-lim-and-iu-see-aida-together

Guest adikkeluangman

IU, Park Kyung Lim, and more attend Ji Choon Hee’s fashion show

201104011943231001_1.jpg

Fashion designer Ji Choon Hee’s 2011 F/W fashion show was held on the evening of April 1st at Setec in Seoul, part of Seoul Fashion Week.

Among those who attended the event were IU and Park Kyung Lim who resembled a mother-daughter combination and brightening the fashion show with their presence.

The teen star wore a shrilly light-colored dress with a flower pattern, showcasing her fresh and innocent beauty. Meanwhile, Park donned a conservative, cream-colored outfit, looking clean-cut and professional.

Other stars who were also sighted include Uhm Jung Hwa, Yoo In Young, Lee Seung Gi, Choi Jung Won, Bada, Lee Bo Young, etc.

The ‘2011 Seoul Fashion Week‘ will conclude on April 2nd.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/iu-park-kyung-lim-and-more-attend-ji-choon-hees-fashion-show

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Kyung Lim and Seungri show off comical expressions on “Starry Night”

201104211147241001_1.jpg

On April 21st, Park Kyung Lim shared two hilarious photos of Big Bang’s recent appearance on her MBC radio program, “Starry Night“.

She tweeted, “Now that I think about it, it was so chaotic that we weren’t able to take a group photo ㅠ I only have pictures of spraying cologne on Seungri, who had just come from eating meat.”

In the picture, Seungri and Park Kyung Lim are spraying perfume at each other with comical expressions on their faces, which drew much laughter from netizens.

Netizens commented, “I was hoping for a group picture”, “Seungri’s expression is awesome”, “The two of you are very funny”, “You too must match well, right?”, “They click really well”, and “Kyung Lim unnie, I am totally jealous.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/park-kyung-lim-and-seungri-show-off-comical-expressions-on-starry-night

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Kyung Lim and Kim Shin Young transform into Princess Fiona and Shrek

201104271853001001_1.jpg

MC Park Kyung Lim and comedian Kim Shin Young have transformed into characters from the popular movie “Shrek“.

On April 27th, Park Kyung Lim tweeted, “Along with sending a message, I’m uploading a picture, too~ It’s the picture that Min Joon (Park Kyung Rim’s son) saw and cried because he said that it was the two heads of a goblin!!! Shrek~ and Fiona~”

In the picture, Kim Shin Young and Park Kyung Rim have transformed into Shrek and Fiona by painting their faces green and wearing horns on their heads – displaying bitter expressions on their faces. It is truly understandable why a young child like Min Joon would be shocked by seeing this picture!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/park-kyung-lim-and-kim-shin-young-transform-into-princess-fiona-and-shrek

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Kyung Lim resigns as the DJ of MBC’s “Starry Night”, Younha to step in

2011050401000388600028481.jpg

Known for being the voice of MBC Radio’s “Starry Night” for over three years, Park Kyung Lim has decided to retire her mic.

Park Kyung Lim has been the radio DJ of ‘Starry Night’ since April 21, 2008; her show has since become a tradition for many listeners to tune into, as she shares many rich stories over the air.

However, her health has deteriorated due to the late night broadcast of the show, and after much thought, she’s decided to resign.

According to the On Air Entertainment representative,

“When Park Kyung Lim first took on the job as ‘Starry Night’s DJ, her health condition wasn’t very good because she had previously been working on another late night radio program, MBC’s ‘Shim Shim Ta Pa‘. However, she entered the entertainment industry thanks to an old corner on ‘Starry Night’ when she was a student, and so she took the offer.

She has worked on 3 late night radio programs over the past 8 years and both her stamina and health has weakened. She has always felt sorry to her family for not being able to take care of them as much as she would like to, and so after much thought, she has decided to resign. She plans to recharge as she rests so that she may return as a DJ with overflowing energy.“

Park Kyung Lim herself expressed,

“Once again, I want to thank the ‘Starry Night’ staff who gave me the opportunity to be the ‘Starry Night’ DJ, which I dreamed of becoming when I was younger; I also want to thank the listeners who shared their ups and downs with me every night. Now as a fan, I hope that it will become a radio program that gives dreams and hopes to its listeners.“

Her final broadcast will be on May 8th and singer Younha will be stepping in to take her place.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/park-kyung-lim-resigns-as-the-dj-of-mbcs-starry-night-younha-to-step-in

• 4 years later...
Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7 Says Park Jin Young′s Compliments Can be Cheesy

The GOT7 members revealed that Park Jin Young′s compliments can be cheesy. 

GOT7 appeared as guests on the October 7 broadcast of MBC FM4U′s Two O′Clock Date with Park Kyung Lim, where they talked about Park Jin Young. 

98593002.jpg

When Park Kyung Lim asked GOT7 about Park Jin Young′s reaction to the group′s new song, the members said, "He gave us a lot of compliments. He posted on social media that we pulled it off really well."

The members continued, "It was a little cheesy for us to hear."

When Park Kyung Lim said, "It seems like JYP takes really good care of its family" the members agreed. 

Meanwhile, GOT7 is currently promoting If You Do from the group′s new mini album MAD, which was released on September 29. The group took home the number one trophy for If You Do on the October 6 broadcast of SBS MTV′s The Show.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/98593/got7-says-park-jin-youngs-compliments-can-be-cheesy

Archived