Do you guys ever wear "safety shorts" with short skirts?

Guest teenahoo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tinatran_

only sometimes for me. if i were to be out at the park or carnival, then no.. but if its at school, then definitely yes because i wouldn't want a creep to look up my skirt while i walk up the stairs. =_=''

Guest Crazedphase.

It depends on the occasion. If we're going somewhere where there are going to be relatives there, I always make sure, and so does my mum, that I wear shorts underneath. But if I'm going shopping or out with my friends, there's not really a need.

Guest LibraZebra

It's still kind of embarrassing if your skirt flies up and you have shorts on, I think. As long as your undies aren't super bright or something, I don't see how a few more cm of fabric will save anyone from embarrassment. =/

Boyshorts or something usually is good enough.

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

yes, always. especially since i have to catch the metro and whenever it comes, a big gust of wind always comes with it sooo yeah, always need the shorts.

Guest muffingrl

depends on how long/tight my skirt is. if it is short and flowy, i definitely need to wear shorts underneath. if the skirt is longer/tighter, then i don't have to worry about wind or anything. sometimes i wear the shorts underneath just for extra warmth.

Guest dianalikesbutts

If the skirts are flowy and poofy, then yes. Ladies please wear panties at least instead of a thong when wearing skirts -_- I don't need to see any bare butts being flashed

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

Nah I don't, but I always wear full knickers (and most of the time tights and leggings as well, coldish climate) so I don't see the problem. I can't think of many occasions when your skirt would fly up anyway... Why wear a floaty skirt on a windy day?

I think it's an American thing. My parents brought me back a skirt from NYC once and it had built in shorts, which is rare to find over here.

I wear a skirt everyday to school, I have a school uniform, so I have become quite aware of how to position yourself so no undies are showing.

If the skirts are flowy and poofy, then yes. Ladies please wear panties at least instead of a thong when wearing skirts -_-I don't need to see any bare butts being flashed

This + your username -> I thought this was funny :lol:

I wear them if the skirt I'm wearing is looser, not so much if it's tighter? Not that I usually wear the tight mini type deal, so yah, most of the time I'll wear one of my super short lace-y shorts or just casual stretch shorts. Though I have yet to figure out why I think some of my dresses are too short when I'm wearing shorter shorts underneath I wouldn't have a problem with wearing alone! :huh:

Archived