승리 (SeungRi) - 어쩌라고 (What Can I do) Cover

Guest Kyung-Jae

Guest Kyung-Jae

break it break it down down!

승리 (SeungRi) - 어쩌라고 (What Can I do) Cover

Click here!

Hey guys! I posted this cover a while back but I'm just now getting around to sharing it. ^^ I'm a HUGE big bang fan, and this song is really awesome...so I had to sing it LOL

I hope you guys like it. ALL the vocals are mine, because I used the official instrumental. The only ehh thing about it is that you can't hear the harmonies that well.. xD bah. Oh well...

I hope you guys like it! Please comment and subscribe!! :D

No harsh comments please ;A; lol.

Guest Shilhua

You did a very good job!! I really like this cover, can't stop listening to it. I guess it's a new favourite in my list X///D Keep on this work!!

Guest Kyung-Jae

Nice :]

but i think you would have done fine, even without the autotune! :]

It actually doesn't has that much autotune in it.. just as much as he originally used. :P but yeah, thanks~ :D

You did a very good job!! I really like this cover, can't stop listening to it. I guess it's a new favourite in my list X///D Keep on this work!!

b'awwww thank you <3 if you message me I can give you the mp3 or something xD idk haha.

Archived