EXCLUSIVE Big Bang Comeback on Soompi sponsored by YG

soomp

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest li_nikoru

I just finished listening to the whole album...

I am speechless of how amazing the album is... Not one group have make me love every song in their album, only BigBang

Thank you G Dragon, Taeyang, T.O.P, Daesung & Seungri for giving us this amazing piece of art.

I think I'll finish my Soompi project today listening to the album :D

I'm halfway through, so I hope you like it :D

Guest KickassRize

BIG BANG'S SONGS ARE MY LAST SONG SYNDROME FOREVER SPECIALLY CAFE!!! I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW BEAUTIFUL THAT SONG IS IN THE MOST JUSTIFIED WAY THAT WILL EXPRESS EVERY SENSE OF FEELING I GET EVERY TIME THAT I WILL LISTEN TO IT!!! 

Guest shana19

i WiLL MAKE THIS SHORT:

DEAR BIGBANG,

PLEASE KEEP MAKING BEAUTIFUL MUSIC THAT LASTS FOR A DECADE, YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR FANS ENJOYS LISTENING TO YOUR SWEEET MUSIC, SO, ON BEHALF OF ALL THE VIPS IN THE WORLD, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU!!! <3

OH, AND DID I FORGOT TO SAY THAT YOUR ALBUM IS THE MOST AWESOMEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME THIS YEAR?! DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE IF WE WAITED FOR A LONG TIME COZ IT WAS ALL WORTH THE WAIT, AND AS EXPECTED, YOU GUYS NEVER FAIL TO DISAPPOINT US VIPS ^^ DONT FORGET HOW MUCH YOUR FANS LOVES YOU AND WE'LL BE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU GUYS ALL THE WAY! BIGBANG IS VIP <3

oh gosh i thought the clock said 24 hours to go, not 24 minutes! and to my surprised i woke up to hear the album! so excited. i must admit, big bang does really stand out from other idol groups. their music is amazing! and different. i guess it really is true that big bang is more than an idol group. i'm glad i stumpled upon their picture when they first debut<3

Guest bAngs_zatie

honest opinion???

I WISH OTHER(SOME) IDOL GROUP/PRODUCER/COMPOSER/LYRICIST OUT THERE TO AT LEAST LEARN SOMETHING FROM BIGBANG!!

this is like dream come true for me cuz i manage to participate during their comeback...woohoo

*do happy dance*..*throws confetties*..*do bigbang's dance*

Guest Hazelkristen

If this is what its like to feel ANTICIPATION!!! THEN I ♥ it!!!

I'll Never Betray You YG!!! TY FOR INSPIRING ME!! :] ☺

PS. I ♥ 2ne1's and BIg Bang's MUSIC!! ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

☺☺☺☺:rolleyes:

I just realized I posted my entry in the wrong thread.

But, really I listened to the whole album and there isn't one song that I don't like. Each tracks has its own taste and I can't believe this is only the beginning. I know Big Bang will be releasing more albums (and I bet they're going to be the best). No seriously, I wasn't surprised when Big Bang made an "all-kill" in charts.

Guest li_nikoru

Congratulations to BigBang on the All kill in a music charts!!!! :D

The deserve all the love they are receiving!!! :D

I really want to watch the special comebacks in Inkigayo, MCountdown, Music Core and Music Bank!!

Guest nellybean1015

Big Bang's 4th mini album has been on constant rotation all day. I'm seriously addicted to each and every song. Thank you so much guys for puttting your all into this album. It was definitely worth the wait. So happy to have you back! wub.gif

Archived