[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

Guest locarno

This is how much I love you, Big Bang:

The girls in my clinical group all love 2pm.. so when they say "Our group loves 2pm," I'll go crazy and say "I'm a VIP for life.. Big Bang is all about talent!"

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prince08

I don't really post much, but I wanted to join this! :D

I ♥ BIGBANG so much! and so I drew these:

10psspg.jpg

2d1a0wo.jpg

dz8lr5.jpg

117fb6u.jpg

314y0ro.jpg

Doing these while listening to BB new album on loop! It took me a few days to do these, especially GD&TOP and Big Bang Tonight Albums! :lol:

BTW just watched Secret BigBang! ROFL!

I♥bigbang!

PS. Sorry if the GD cartoon looks like comedian Kim Shin Young in her parody :lol:

Guest bigbang_lollipop

빅뱅 오빠들!   I came to America when I was young, so it is easier for me to write/read English than Korean, but I still can speak/write/read fair bit of Korean, so I’ll try my best. I can write some things in Korean, right?

When I was young, I never understood why teenagers were always carrying around mp3 and listening to music. I never felt the need to listen to music, and it wasn't a significant factor in my life. However, 2 years ago, I visited Korea. There, my friend showed me the video, Lollipop. Then, they showed me 하루하루. That, was my first step into the kpop industry. Those two songs started these whole obsessions.

Even though I had to go back to Washington, I tried hard to keep in touch with you all. :) Except it was kinda hard considering how we don’t live in Korea.. -_-

But, I did. And let me tell you, I LOVE BIGBANG AND THEIR MUSIC. Big bang is my life, forever and after. Wish you can ask my friends... I bet you all the money in the world, they can tell you how much I spazz about BIGBANG and their music and how that's all I talk about.  On my USB, I have TONS of folders of all the interview/articles/videos and PICTURES<3 and all the songs, of course. My cellphone, mp3, computer.. just about everything I own has some kind of bigbang in it. Because I’m a V.I.P forever~~

I really wish that you guys can come to Washington and perform here. and I really want to win this contest. :D:D:D

Couple months ago, I had a dream about Big bang. In my dream, I was a close friend of Big Bang and for my birthday, BIGBANG came over to my house and each of the members sang/rapped a part of their songs for me. Then we just hung out. As soon as the dream ended, I bolted out of my bed and wrote down every little details of my dream and I read it every time I feel down. Because it cheers me up then the whole day brightens up. I LOVE ALL you boys. This chance for me to at least make my dreams a little more realistic is simply breathtaking, and I still can’t believe that BIGBANG will read this.

I want to say some for each of the big bang members. :D 오빠들이 읽을 거니까 한국말로 쓸게. 한국말을 원래 잘 쓰지 않아 문법 많이 틀리면 미안~~

지용 오빠: 오빠야~ 우선 오빠 이름 진짜 잘 생각한 거 같아.^^  오빤 재주가 참 많아. 오빠가 작곡한 음악들...... 글쎄.. 말로 만으론 내가 느끼는 것들을 표현할 수 없어. 이렇게 좋은 음악들을 오빠가 쓸 수 있다는 것 만으로도, 굉장해. 이번에 탑 오빠랑 한 앨범, 특히 Baby Goodnight, 진짜 좋아. 계속 좋은 음악 오빠가 무대를 날라 다닐 때, 나도 모르게 기분이 좋아지고 힘이 생겨. :):) 오빠도 잘 알지만 다른 사람들의 말, 듣지마. 오빠가 최고~~ 오빠는 나한테 누가 모라고 해도, 너 자신을 믿고 무엇을 해내도록 가르쳐 줬어. 계속, 평생 내 무대를 오빠의 목소리와 활기찬 기운으로 날아줘 <3 사랑해 지용 오빠~ 그리고 힘내~

오빠: 난 탑 오빨 첨으로 본 순간 부 터 사랑했어!!~ 그리고 오빠의 목소리를 듣고, 단 한번에 반해 버렸어. 오빠의 깊고 :') 색시 한 목소리가 울릴 때마다 내 심장이 멈쳐버려. 오빠, 오빠는 맏형이고 하니까 조용하고 모범생 인줄 알았는데, 알고 보니, 오빠, 진짜 유머감도 있고, 스타일이 귀여워요. JJ 그리고 오빠의 카리스마는 매혹 하고, 이세상에서 아무도 이기지 못해~오빠 얼굴 보구 목소리라도 만 매일 들을 수 있다면 난 이세상에서 원하는 것이 업어. 오빠 연기 진짜 잘하더라. i am sam도 보고, IRIS, into the fire 다 봤는데, 다 진짜 좋아. 포화 속으로 봤을떼, 오빠 "어머니" 한테 마지막으로 편지 쓸떼 하고 제일 마지막 파트떼... 계속 울었어. 오빠 같은 남친만 있었으면~~ 암튼, 게속 오빠의 끋 없는 매력, 진짜 듣기만 하면 숨이 넘어갈 것 같은 그 목소리로 크게 세상에 외쳐줘. 진짜 사랑해 오빠~~~ 파이팅~~

태양 오빠: 오빠는 하루에 12시간씩 내 푸른 하늘에 떠있어. 오빠의 이름이 그래서 그런지, 오빠의 따뜻한 목소린지, 아님 착한 마음인지.. 오빠는 나의 영원한 태양이야. 오빠는 믿음직스럽고, 만약에 나랑 친했으면 나의 모든 것을 말해줬을 거야. 여기선, 외국 친구들이 오빠를 제일 많이 알아. 난 약점을 찾고 고치라는 것을 오빠한테 배웠어. 고마워. 오빠 춤 대박. 짱이야. 오빠의 멋있는 얼굴, 오빠의 목소리, 모든 따뜻함으로 내 세상을 밝게 비쳐줘. Keep on being a rock star! Love you!! <3<3

대성이 오빠: 대성이 오빠!!! 우선 오빠는 패떳에서 잘 알게 되었어. 패떳에서 오빠가 젤 좋아. 오빤 너무 편안 하고, 웃기고, 귀엽고.. 진짜 좋아해!! 오빠 목소리, 아~~ 넘 넘 좋아~~ 진짜 좋아. 들으면.. 뭐랄까.. 시간이 지나가는지도 모르는, 물결 같이 부드러운, 그런 목소리야. 오빠 눈 웃음도 넘 귀여워~~ :’)  요즘 사람들이 나보고 왜 이렇게 웃음이 많냐고 물으면, 난 그냥 웃으면서 대성이 오빠 생각해. 오빠의 진짜 넘 넘 좋은 인격과, 물결 같은 목소리로 나 계속 오빠처럼 많이 웃게 해줘. 고맙고, 사랑해 오빠.

승리 오빠: 오빠~ 오빠는 진짜 귀여워. 행동도,말도 다 진짜 귀여워. 그런데 이번에 오빠 솔로 앨범 나오고 하니 오빠도 많이 (내가 모라고 하긴 좀 그런데, 그냥 느낀거야..) … 뭐랄까, 성장 했더라. J:D 오빠의 목소리도 진짜 좋아. 이번 VVIP 진짜 좋더라!! 오빠 계속 성정 (ㅋㅋ) 하는 모습, 기다릴게~~ 사랑해!!

Anyways, Bigbang, I love you all soo much and you guys are a big part of my life. Thank you for everything and thank you for bringing me into the world of music. Ever since then, my life has become so much better and I'm really thankful. And for one last time, i love you all. you're music is the best. Please consider replying me!! and please make big bang last forever.

오빠들아~ 사랑해~

Love from Washington.

Guest j3ap_vipz

“I’m fine, thank you!”

Dear VIP’s boys!

There is one thing that you may not know, that although how much wonderful the title song is, the thing make me happy most is “Thank you & you”. This is the love mess for only VIP? So heavenly!!!!!

It’s really a long time waiting for all of you together, waiting a new wonderful Big Bang. Looking forward five boys day by day and seeing their growth. Thank a lot for your effort!!!

I’ve known Big Bang since 2006, listened to your music since 2007, and loved all of you since 2008. Sometimes I regret that why didn’t I become a VIP earlier?!!! Why didn’t I follow you earlier? But now, it doesn’t matter, however, the love I’ve been giving to you always increase over time.

More than two years is a long time but not too long. It’s long enough for both Big Bang and VIPs to recognize the gems among the stones; enough for us - VIP – to understand more about our boys; enough to pain what you pain, to feel the happiness in your eyes, to dry your tears by our love, hope and trust. And it’s also long enough for us to count crazily every second - wait for your come-back, then each day passed with a new pleasure. But it’s short enough to remember one thing:” This is just a small part of the itinerary that Big Bang and VIP will go through together!!!!” - 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, even over that!!!!!

This come-back doesn’t make us disappointed; what we can see is an extremely different and new Big Bang - new style of music, of appearance; a new feeling and attraction. As before, we find you’re rising to a new pinnacle and shine more! Maybe there is no limit for the light of your music, it cover all dark corners of streets, alleys in this world and even our soul.

However, I believe that you all know this isn’t all, isn’t enough; everything doesn’t stop at this point. The ability, the talent of Big Bang isn’t only like that. So, I know what I will say here isn’t really necessary, but, please try your best, more and more!!!!!

We’re still here always; to support and wait you, put all our love, hope and trust in you, to be the strong wall for Big Bang!! VIP belong to Big Bang! Forever and ever!

So the question I want to ask you most:” BIG BANG! CAN YOU BE A LEGEND?!?”

“VIP

Although a lot of time has passed already

Let’s do many more things together in the future

Don’t cry, be strong! Let’s laugh together!”

-Kwon Leader, I’ll engrave those words on my heart and soul!

Boys! Thanks for making me smile and cry in happiness, thanks for your sweet and wonderful melody which brought me coming to you, and the most important thing: Thanks for your existence in this life!!!!!

Jenny

With love

Guest i_love_oppataeyang

Dear Big Bang

Do you know you have the power to revive the dead? Yes, having experienced the highs and lows of life and given up on happiness since the death of a loved one in 2004, I sleepwalked my way through the next 6 years, laughing on the outside but hollow on the inside, going through the motions, not wanting to burden anyone with the darkness and wondering when i could leave this unkind world...

The korean wave hit Singapore about 3-4 years ago, around 2007. It did not mean a thing to me but i kept up with the trends cos my students were kpop crazy. MTV had an hour dedicated to korean music, and i watched it when i had the time. Cute groups(well, cute guys haha), catchy music but it all blended into the same sound till one day in 2010, i saw WEDDING DRESS by Taeyang.

That was it. I stopped in my tracks, mesmerised, literally unable to move or catch my breath. I had no idea what u were singing, it was gibberish to me but the pure emotion and power of yr voice and gaze pierced me to my soul. i swear, in my 20+ years, i have never had such a reaction to anyone or anything. That mv left me sobbing on the floor for an hour, releasing pent-up despair i'd kept bottled in for so many years.

To cut a long story short, there began my obsession with you, Taeyang:wub: , and my many hours online, mainly on youtube (which i never used before then) hunting down any information on the guy with the magical voice (and i have to admit, extremely hot body). Wedding Dress started my crush on you, Prayer sealed the deal. Yes, your being half-naked in the mv helped ALOT! :w00t:  Then i discovered the treasure trove of tribute mvs by rabid VIPs, variety shows u appeared in, CFs that Big Bang starred in, the parodies u guys did .... those were hours i spent laughing and crying hysterically, feeling emotions that had long died and i thought i could never feel again....

Taeyang baebae (that's my nickname for u:blush: ) i hope u know u r truly the most perfect human being on Earth. Ok, we all know u r physically flawless, anyone with eyes can see that but i'm talking about the beauty u have within u. Your strong morals, yr dedication to yr music, yr strong work ethic. staying true to yourself and staying SANE ( a lesser man would have let all the fame and glory go to his head). You r not a hot guy who got lucky, this was a culmination of 10 years(along with GD) of hard work, blood, sweat and tears and u stay a humble man who is grateful for all u have been blessed with.

Yeobo, along with the other 5 million women who want to have have yr babies, the fangal in me just wants to gush MARRY ME BAEBAE, I WILL ONLY LOOK AT YOU (and sometimes at Jiyong heh heh)....dozo? I'll even kiss u after Boss slurps his saliva all over yr face, really! Bring on the kimchi fried rice :)

Dear baebae, you are so perfect that u have ruined real men for me. if i can meet a man who is even one-tenth as good as u, i will count myself extremely fortunate. No one compares to u :(

GDragon (hmmm.. i call u Gdardar, short for darling, hope u don't mind) At first i saw u as the funny, hyper little guy who was always up to something weird. When i first saw u in HaruHaru, i wondered why a guy would wear a hairband. Now, i'm loving everything u put on yr body, u rock every hairdo, outfit, accessory, footwear, headgear that u choose to grace. Outlandish ensembles that would look ridiculous on anyone else somehow looks amazingly cool on u. If baebae won't marry me, will u? :wub:  I promise i won't give u reason to chase me down a maze and stab me to death.... and i'll treasure yr apple with my life.

GDoppa, u fireball of energy, pls take care of yr health and eat more, u need strength to hop, fly, bounce and tease us lucky fans when u r onstage. And oppa, if u wanna cry when u feel our love, do whatever u want or feel is right. Pls don't carry the weight of the world on yr shoulders, yr lyrics abt the burden u feel are heartbreaking. We all understand u r only human even though u seem like superman on crack sometimes, pls don't be so hard on yrself k?

Rather than call u genius, can i call u gifted? U have been blessed with yr huge voice and even bigger brains and guts. Thank u for sharing yr gifts with the world and being a blinding ray of light in this often hopeless world.

yes, you are a hardworking man and you work for yr fans. Those little surprises BigBang springs on their fans, making fans feel treasured when u hug them, sing to them, give pyjamas, film them in a club for yr mv etc etc.... there's always hope we, your fans, can put our arms around you one day and thank you from the bottom of our hearts :)

GDYB, the 2 of you are angels, one little blond angel with crazy hair and one insanely sexy angel, both with heavenly voices, sent to spread happiness with yr incredible voices .... sorry, TOP, DAESUNG and SEUNGRI, i'll get to u guys in a minute but i'm head over heels in love with these 2 :)

TOP ooooohhh you are knocking gals out everwhere with your smouldering good looks. Yes, u can't dance if your life depended on it but who cares? according to legend, u can impregnate women with just yr gaze. hmmmm... i tried gazing back into yr eyes but it didn't work, think my eggs are waiting for baebae :lol:  Yes, u r also unbelievably attractive (due to sheer hard work on yr part to shed the extra pounds) but u have the most distinctive rapping voice i've ever heard. u can sound like the toughest guy alive yet are not afraid to show yr emotional, soft side. On the big show that was streamed last night, u actually managed to reach a deeper and sexier note. Whew! Bet a heck of a lot of women are more than happy to come 2nd place to yr toys just to be with u.

Daesung .... the irrepresible, irresistable funnyman, the ultimate comedian :lol: watching BIGBANG's 2 Nights 1 Day showed what a good-natured, warmhearted individual you are, with an ever-present sense of humour. Your vocal prowess is undeniable, i can single out yr voice on every track i listen to. i think you are sadly underrated but from the forums i've read, yr popularity is growing day by day. And yes, lots of gals are gushing over yr cute face!

SeungRi... gotta say u hardly stood out cos of the other shining stars in BIGBANG in the past, but u have worked really hard and gained recognition in yr own right. I sat up and gasped when i heard yr vocals in a live performance of STAY, yr voice was in the same league as baebae and that is THE HIGHEST COMPLIMENT i can ever give a singer. Then... i chanced on the video showing how u got hurt by fireworks... although i felt nothing for u until then, watching the pain on yr face and yr attempts to continue inspite of the agony and shock u must have been in, my repect for u went up tenfold! such a true professional! way to go! And yes, being a crybaby, i wept for u and worried for u every performance since then, especially when there were fireworks.

oh gosh, i'd written more than i meant to. u have so many pages of fan mail to go through and i wanted to just tell you I LOVE YOU. i don't deserve to win, i haven't been with u guys through the many stages of your journey and i don't have even a fraction of what some of the VIPs in this forum and other forums have collected. Thanks to yr many fans who have loaded mvs, tributes, trivia and artwork on youtube and many other forums and facebook pages (i've joined so many i feel like a stalker sometimes) to share their love, i have come to know and deeply feel for you 5 fabulous guys.

Beyond yr status as superstars, i have fallen for yr humanity. Every day is like Christmas now, there is a new "present" to be unwrapped- a new piece of trivia about u guys, a new glimpse of yr laughter, smiles, jokes, gags, even tears or sadness, u share it all with yr fans who love you. I feel like i'm falling in love everyday, there are so many sides of BigBang to discover... i pledge the rest of my life to cherishing, loving and respecting you.... and i will close my eyes and trustingly follow wherever u lead..... and have your back at all times, critics will have to come through me (and all yr fans) ....

so i'm commiting a portion of my income every month to a BigBang fund, i'm trying to raise enough to come to a concert before the end of this year, wherever you guys are performing, as well as support yr merchandise. Rumour has it u will be in malaysia, pls come to singapore as well, i didn't have a chance to get tix for the kpop night and didn't want to watch other bands anyway, pls come for a BigBang concert. I must see the wonderful guys who have brought so much joy to me personally and so many others worldwide.

THANK YOU BIGBANG.

Baebae, u make a cynical stonehearted noona feel like a giddy 13 year old having her first serious crush. My students tease me about you, they have read my daily facebook posts about you for the past 12 months and cannot believe i'm so chirpy and lovey-dovey and faithful to an idol i've never met and who doesn't even know i exist.

GDardar, i'm smitten with yr intellect and the efferverscent little boy in you who refuses to grow up or be beaten down

As a group, you guys touch and inspire countless fans to be better human beings. i truly believe you will achieve the greatness of legends like The Rolling Stones, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley and surpass the influence of trendsetters like JayZ, Lady Gaga, Britney, Eminem, Justin Timberlake etc...

(Oops, running outta time, have to post before the deadline. sorry for the wall of text. i'm a tech-dinosaur, learnt to use youtube downloader just for your mvs. Maybe there will be another such contest next year? *hint hint* i'm trying to learn how to edit vids and stuff... and some converstional korean:D  ) pretty pls.... another contest?....

BIG BANG ....THANK YOU for sharing your wonderful selves with the world.

Guest agata9021

Dear Big Bang,

I really love you and missed you like crazy :D

You're so precious to me...I love and cherish each and every one of you! <3

The way you evolve, mature and get better and better every year, with every new song makes me so proud of you!

My life without you and without your music would be awful....you literally make my days! :)

I've been your fan ever since 2007...and I'll be your loyal VIP forever <3

Be strong boys and keep in mind that whatever future will bring you...we have your backs!

Always be yourself, make the music you love and enjoy...take care of yourself and stay strong <3

GD&TOP&TAEYANG&DAESUNG&SEUNGRI <3

BIG BANG <3

20110223184906241.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Lots, and lots of LOVE from Poland! <3

Guest bigbang_maniac

wub.gif~BIG BANG is BACK!!!~

189600_1920085883219_1274192459_2319328_3799330_n.jpg

excl.gif dear the MOST group in demand... BIG BANG oppa, ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ... OMO!!!! what can these VIPs say more about all 5 of you??? BIG BANG existance already made VIPs breathing till now... ^_^day by day <HARU HARU> after a long time waiting... finally the superb + fantastic + damn coolest comeback album was released!!!! OMG!!!! fuhh... these VIPs are totally in a cloud nine.. high high... we're so high... hahahahaa.... thanks a lot oppa!!! :D ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥....aegyo....the TONIGHT MV is such a rocking hitmaker!!! we it... it's deadly beautiful... we also have been waited for it too since BIGBANG oppa's 4th mini album released... and finally... the DAEBAK comeback quickly healed VIPs missing disease!!! once again... THANK YOU & YOU oppa!!! not to be forgotten... to all YG especially President YG... :P

♥ ♥ ♥ well, last but not least... we are truly hoping... wishing the year 2011 will be the year for BIG BANG !!! BIG BANG ROCKS TONIGHT!!! good luck!!! :w00t: ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ we are Malaysian BIG BANG supporters will always pray the BEST to all of you, oppa!!!

best wishes... G-DRAGON, T.O.P, TAEYANG, DAESUNG & VI oppa ...:wub: ♥  ♥ ♥

FIGHTING!!!!!

:rolleyes:

hugs & kisses ,

wub.gifMALAYSIAN TRULY VIP wub.gif

<atien & putry>

189588_1920295208452_1274192459_2319675_3085827_n.jpg

189600_1920085923220_1274192459_2319329_2835153_n.jpg

Guest sleepy-grub

B to the I to the G  B-A-N-G B-A-N-G !!!

BIG BANG IS FINALLYBACK TONIGHT! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :D

OMG! I'M SOOOOOO HYPEDUP! ESPECIALLY WHEN I KNOW THAT YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO READ THIS! *JUMPS AROUND* w00t.gif 

안녕하세요 BIG BANG! :D

I'm ZU EN from Malaysia!! Just want to say THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHH for working so hard and singing such AWESOME SONGS and they are all stuck in ME!!! I can still rememberas it was yesterday. The first time i listen to LIES in 2007! It was totallylike a DRUG and i'm totally ADDICTED TO IT! I have to listen to it for TWENTYFOUR SEVEN EVERY SINGLE DAY! It was YOU GUYS who got me hooked into KoreanPOPS! Ever since that day, i was totally into K-pop, k-pop AND MORE K-POP! By just seeing your picture, video or name, i'll go wild, crazy and OBVIOUSLY VERY VERY HAPPY! You guys make every of my day a HAPPY DAY! Your songs are what i listen every single DAY! Mp3, Ipod, Phones, Computer, ANYTHING OF MINE ARE ALL ABOUT YOU GUYS!! Ialso want to thank you guys for making such an awesome day for my birthday ( 24/2 )!! ITWAS ONE OF THE BEST DAY EVERRRR IN MY LIFE!! :D That night (23/2), before theclock strike 00.00, i was SPAMING youtube like crazy just to listen to yourlatest release!! Although its just a coincidence that its on the same day but! ITS THE BEST THING EVERRRRR!!! AND IT MEANT SO MUCH TO ME! Although you guys wouldn't know xD! 

LOVE YOU GUYS TILL THE CORE OF MY HEART!! wub.gif

I couldn't imagine myworld without you and your music! SERIOUSLY! 

Ji Yong/G-dragon oppa:

I HEART U! <3 Youare sooooo talented and all the music you wrote are BEYOND AWESOME!! PLEASEDON'T EVER STOP AND CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AWESOME SONGS! :D Besides that,you are the reason why earth has GLOBAL WARMING aka SUPPPPEEERRRHOOOOOOOTTTTT!! excl.gif YOU FASHION STYLE IS SOOOO SEXAY ESPECIALLYYOUR HAIR!! IT CHANGES EVERY TIME! WHICH I THINK IT IS SUPER COOOLLL! cool.gif

TAE YANG oppa:

You have an AMAZINGVOICE which touches peoples soul! Your dance moves "WOWS" ME SOOOOMUUCCCHHHHHH!! Love your SMILE and i think you are amazingly CUUUUTTEEE!hahaahhaa!! Anyways, TAE YANG OPPA! I'll always support you to get agirl!! wink.gif DON'T BE SHYYYY!! :D

T.O.P oppa:

You have such BRIGHT, SPARKLING AND ATTRACTIVE EYES! ph34r.gifi'm memerized by just looking into youreyes through a picture or video! O.O Love the way you rap! It's seriouslyUNIQUE! Love to see you rapping and acting!! <3 [iRIS!!] :D 

Seung Ri oppa:

You are like a cheerfulSUNSHINE which brings happiness to everyone! You are super HUMOUROUS!! Love thetimes when you imitate your hyungs. Although it's a little childish but STILL!I LOVE YOU! You're so cute and every of you action is hilarious! You bringlaughter to everyone! laugh.gif

Dae Sung oppa:

You are like a smilingangel which brightens up my world! Please NEVER stop smiling because your smile is contagious!! :D And love your wonderful VOICE!!smile.gif

G-DRAGON+TAE YANG+SEUNG RI+DAE SUNGT.O.P = BIG BANG = 

ME, MY WORLD, MYLIFE

YOU AND YOUR MUSIC COLOUR AND BRIGHTEN UP MY LIFE!

I'LL CHEER AND SUPPORTYOU GUYS ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

LOVE YOU GUYS TILL THE MAX! 

I WISH YOU GUYS BESTLUCK IN EVERYTHING!

NEVER GIVE UP AND TAKECARE OF YOUR HEALTH! < most important :D

ALSO BE CHEERFUL EVERYDAY!

PLEASE COME TO MALAYSIA!! < my wish vicx.gif 

I'M REALLY SAD THAT I COULDN'T MAKE A VIDEO FOR YOU GUYS tears.gif

BECAUSE YOU GUYS MEANT SO MUCH TO ME!! ):

SARANG HAE BIG BANG!! ~ <3

FIGHTING!!~ (Y)

Sorry if i made alot of grammar mistakes ><! cause my english is really bad! tongue.gif

Guest DivyaVIP

Nothing can describe the love I have for Big Bang. I’ve grown with big bang. The first time I heard their songs was when I was around 15, now i’m 19 and my love hasn’t gone down in anyway for them. To me they are the kings of Kpop for our generation and nobody else can take their place. I’m proud to be a VIP and I wear it around proud. Their songs have got me through tough times. When I got my heart broken, I listen to them. Sometimes I cry my eyes out through the night when I feel lonely and have nobody to talk to but then I watch Big Bang videos and perk up instantly.

Big Bang has always given me hope that there’s more to look forward to. I’m single and happy now, I don’t need any other guy cos i’ve got the power of 5 in my heart. It has also strengthened my relationship with my best friend whom I never thought would be a fan of Kpop. She got through the toughest of times with Big Bang’s help. We feel forever indebted to Big Bang for everything they’ve done for us. It’s such a sweet thing when we hang out at malls, and Big Bang’s songs come on and we start singing, we sit at fast food outlets and stream BB videos giggling like little girls in full view of others but we don’t care. I know Big Bang came to Singapore last year, with other Kpop groups but we couldn’t go because both of us couldn’t get money on time and the tickets were selling way too fast. We told ourselves we’ll wait and I feel this might just be the chance to get one step closer to the boys. We talk about everything and anything about Big Bang under the sun. I feel blessed to have her and I feel even happier that we share the same love for Big Bang. So boys if you’re reading this, from my best friend Charmaine and I, ‘We love you and thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts. You helped us get up and to stand for whatever we believe in’. You will forever be the shining stars in our hearts. I’m sorry but I just had to include my friend in this post, she doesn’t know i’m doing this but I feel that she deserves to be mentioned<3 VIPs forever. 

I promise myself i’ll save up money on time to watch Big Bang life, be it anywhere in this world. I’ll be interning for a company soon for school’s sake and I plan to save up my monthly pay so I can fly over to Korea to watch you boys perform. Maybe, if Big Bang comes back to Singapore I would definitely not miss it again! I’ll sleep over at the airport if need be just to get a glimpse :tears: I remember a classmate of mine talking bad about Big Bang and I stopped talking to him for good cos i feel that nobody is allowed to judge such talented bunch of boys who work so hard. I never once regretted giving the boys a 2nd listen for the 1st time and has stuck by their side and waited 2 years and 3 months for their comeback now cos they never disappoint and yes I wasn’t this time and I know I won’t be ever.

Here’s a special message to each of the 5 beloved members. Starting from no particular preference of any sort cos I love you all the same ok? ;D

G dragon – I don’t know where to start, you are looked upon by so many. You are one talented individual who comes out with music, wait not music, MAGIC. You fill our souls with the joy of your wonderful music. Not only that, it’s always so rewarding to watch you having fun in your music videos. I hope you get enough rest cos I can only imagine how much effort you put in and you’re the driving source of Big Bang, such an awesome leader you are. You were so fierce in ‘Ayo’ but you melted hearts in ‘Butterfly’, shows how such a versatile artiste you are. You blow me away each day with your style and talent. I’m sure G dragon is well heard of everywhere, one of Kpop’s priced possessions definitely. Oh and I love how you can smile so much but look so feisty all the time hehehe so cute! Don't ever stop doing what you do and don't ever care what people say about your creations cos if they can't appreciate it, they're just not worthy of your MAGIC. I love you GD blush.gif

Taeyang – You always have a way with capturing my heart with your sweet melodies. You don’t need to be loud, or extravagant to stand out cos your poise alone is enough and you are the classiest man ever. You are sweet and all the lyrics to your songs would definitely make any girl happy. You make me believe that there are good guys out there. ‘Wedding dress’ makes me cry all the time but it shows me that it’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. You always manage to lift the emotional baggage I hold after even a simple day at school. Looking at your face makes me so happy, you’re like eye drops to my eyes, and ‘heart’ drops to my heart, okay that sounded cheesy :P I love how your eyes get so tiny when you smile, if that isn’t cute I don’t know what is. I really badly wanna meet you some day, I want to stand next to you or watch you sing and dance and do your thing. I remember watching a live performance of 'I need a girl' and you offered to kiss one of the girls in the audience on the cheek. You are just the sweetest most selfless man I can ever come across. You’re such an heart warming individual both inside and outside, everything about you is comforting, thank you for all the support and for shouldering me all this while. You weren’t there physically for me, but trust me, you have done a lot for me. I don't know what I would have done without you :tears: I love you oppa blush.gif

TOP – Why do you look so good in everything and anything? And your hair, I never thought anybody could pull of such a colour but you proved me wrong, you definitely are a ‘superstar’ and a really beautiful one at that, both inside and out. You add that extra ‘oomph’ to all the songs with your amazing voice. You’re really god sent you perfect man. You’re all stern and classy on the outside but I really enjoy watching Big Bang’s ‘behind the scenes’ cos I can always catch you doing funny things and I love how you’re so down to earth. Love how you always have that little kid in you! You’re scene where you screamed ‘Banana’ in front of Park Bom still makes me laugh! ‘Nan kkalkkeumhan namja T.O.P’ I love it when you say that! I love you Tabi and psssst you’re my best friend’s favourite, she loves you to death blush.gif

Daesung – Hello Daesung, you remind me of a baby, a really cute one. Can I call you baby? :3 I really wait for the day i’ll get to see you upclose and pinch your cheeks. I love your smiles, I would die for one upclose. You really shine as bright as the sun in Big Bang. You’re a bright sunny sunflower with such amazing vocals it’s so mindblowing.  Your voice is so unique and pleasant I can guess it from miles away. I really loved the ‘Boys over flowers’ parody, I thought you looked even more cute with those ponytails! You really are such a D-lite to watch, you always try to put up a smile wherever you are and maybe even when you're hurting inside. You deserve so much for that effort Dae cos you're such a selfless person, you brighten people's days even tho you might not be having such a good day. I always want to hug you when I see you on videos, you just seem like you would make a really good friend and if i’m lucky I could catch you from a distance at least, Love you Daesung, so much blush.gif

Seungri – Hai Maknae, you’re probably the cutest maknae EVERR. You really showed the audience you can get sexy in ‘strong baby’ (hehehe my guilty pleasure). I like the extra pleasure you add to the group and I love to see the ‘hyungs’ bully you hehehe, you’re so lovable and you have grown so much. Your vocals always compliment the songs, I loved your parts in ‘Tell Me Goodbye’, they gave me goosebumps and make me tear cos you sing it with so much soul, from the bottom of your heart. I also loved the Marvellous ice cream advertisement you did, and i absolutely adored the way you pronounced ‘Raspberry White Chocolate’ hehehehe I can watch it over and over and over again. Can I just say that you’re the king of hip thrusts in Big Bang, damn you can really work those hips boys hehehehe, something tells me you're really mischievous behind that innocent look of yours. Don't ever change you 'little' one, I love you Seungri blush.gif

BIG BANG, you taught us how to be strong, to endure any pain than we might go through, to be patient, to love and care, to have fun and yet be serious about work, to appreciate life, to smile and cry, to balance out all emotions. Most importantly Big Bang thought us that, with enough perseverance, you will definitely get somewhere someday. This has been a very emotional comeback for me, watching you boys grow up, I still remember Taeyang’s hairstyle, those tiny braids to the Mohawk, to Top’s bandana to his full length suit now. You boys have thought me that although you can change on the outside, you always have to remember where you started and never ever forget who you are. I love you so much x infinity. I hope you boys get ample rest and don’t tire yourselves out too much, may the bond between the 5 only strengthen as each day passes and I pray that Big Bang will always be safe and happy.  Thank you so much YG and Soompi for giving me this chance to deliver my message. I guess I poured out everything here so i’m sorry if it’s pretty lengthy :tears:

MY VIDEO MESSAGE TO BIG BANG, A LITTLE EXTRA SOMETHING, DO WATCH THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

2673-nb59q8ptq2.jpg

Guest BrenzRokkugo

I made a poster just to show my appreciation for Big Bang and I decided to write a message to go along with it. So if you can't read it from the poster.

Dear Taeyang, Daesung, G-Dragon, Seungri and TOP.

Thank you, thank you for continuing to make music that not only inspires me, but brings my friends and me closer. You were the original KPOP group that introduced me to KPOP. You all have this different vibe which when together, creates a wonderful dynamic like no other. G-Dragon, you are the best leader any group could ask for. You write your own music, produce your own sound and you work so hard just for your fans and for your group. You show to everyone what it takes to be a real leader and that’s why I admire you so much. Daesung, you have one of the most amazing voices I have ever heard! What I love about you is your quirkiness. Your voice alone can send chills down my body; it completes the entire group and is a voice that only singers can dream of having. Seungri, the maknae of the group. You have a unique voice which compliments all of Big Bang’s songs. I love your dancing skills and your variety skills. After you released your mini album, I grew a lot of respect for you as an artist, so I hope you have more opportunities in the future to venture out into things like that again. Taeyang, you are one of the most talented people in the world. You have a great ability in both singing and dancing and what’s great about you is how you do them both at the same time; flawlessly. I love your style, your hair and all of your songs. Together, all of you have captured so many hearts including mine. My friends all love you guys even if they’re not familiar with the Asian culture, they still have a place in their hearts for your music, videos and just all of you as people. I hope you stay as Big Bang for a long time and that we all grow together and I can watch you all improve if that’s even possible. I hope the best for all of you!

5485986776_57cd4e8e99_b.jpg

Guest Jennywhee

OMG Soompi you are awesome!!!

thanks for having this contest for all big bang fans to express their love for them :D

First of all, I just wanna say I love love loveeeee big bang shooooo much! Whenever I hear any songs tat is sang by big bang, I will seriously go hyper!

Their songs are so addictive and make all the listeners out there want more!

I don't know if this rhymes or something but I wanna say that,

You guys have the choreography / dance moves that can blow people's minds!

You guys have the looks that can let people go head over heels with.

You guys have your own charming personalities inside of you that makes all the fans love you the way you are :)

You guys are humble no matter how popular you get over the years!

You guys have each of your own genres that when it is combined, it makes beautiful music altogether.

Sorry I don't have any video or image or anything to post up =(

I wanna keep it simple and nice but the most important thing is this post comes from the heart and on top of that I really wish that you guys can take care of yourselves and have a healthier you :D if you know what I mean :) because we, fans wanna see more of you guys in the years to come :D

Lastly I wanna say, keep making beautiful musics and all of your fans including me:) will support you guys no matter what! and also thank you guys for giving us some awesome performances through out the years!!!

:lol:LOVE YOU BIG BANG!!!!! <3

p/s : please come to Malaysia to perform =D

Guest errikuhh

x5l.png

the picture might not be enough to win this contest, but it's the best i can do with my time right now and i'm not that good in photoshop haha. The picture says everything in fact. BIG BANG isn't just another artist in the genre, being a VIP is already a lifestyle. I can't write a novel of describing how much i love BIG BANG because it's not enough for me to pour out how i really love them. i admit, i just became their fan early 2009, i had no idea what is this KPOP thing until i saw their videos in youtube and grew fond of them. i never ever even thought that i'd be one of their biggest fans until i learned more about them. Even though i'm not that VIP who was waiting for them to debut, i'm not the VIP who was cheering for them on their debut stage, but i am that VIP who was changed by BIG BANG.

A BIG THANK YOU TO BIG BANG for adding a new direction to my life. even though i don't have much time to spazz about them, i make sure that all my efforts are celebrated with a BIG BANG! they never fail to make me happy. even though i never even seen them live, i really believe that they're the best ever.

G-DRAGON - i never thought this guy would be my first KPOP love. i also did not know that he was that talented until i listened to his HEARTBREAKER album, it was the best. i even bought the album and took really good care of it. he can dance, compose, sing, rap, be funny, stylish and handsome. at first, i didn't think that he was the leader of BIG BANG because he was really childish when i first saw his videos. good job YG for raising him like that!

TAEYANG - mr. dong young bae, the guy who captures the hearts of every teenage kpop fangirl with his soothing voice. his voice is really perfect, i mean where can you find a voice that is soo smooth, powerful, sexy, beautiful and angelic at the same time? any genre can fit this guy. not to mention his slick moves, oh how fine can he be? also his really toned body than every fangirl dreams of seeing and every fanboy dreams of having, he's really really the perfect guy if you ask me.

DAESUNG - the 'guy with no eyes' i used to call when i did not yet know his name. i never expected him to be soo talented as he is right now. no offense, but at first i thought he was just like any other vocal of the group, but i was really really wrong, he's the POWER VOCAL of the group, his voice could also be very tender and sweet that could serenade your heart into wonderland. also this guy, he's the main reason why my day is complete, he's really funny. it's rare for a group to have a clown like him. i bet he's really really smart, 'cause from what i have heard those who are great in making people laugh have very high IQs and Daesung sure knows how to break people's laughbox!

SEUNGRI - baby riri! okay it's kinda weird to call him 'baby' since he's a lot older than me, but it's alright! it's the nickname that best describe him. he's really cute and adorable, i can never get enough of his witty actions towards his fans and other members. he's like a walking panda! 'cause he looks like one. he might look like he's always sleepy but he has a lot of energy for a panda. also his very nice vocals that makes my heart flutter. he can sing to me anytime~ he's my role model to push through my dreams while i'm still young~ i know my age was his age when he first entered YG :D *i think XD

T.O.P. - this guy, before i was really really scared of him. but as time passed by, and new videos were posted, i grew fond of him and saw his softer side. i never thought that a guy like him would be full of mischief and fun! he looked like the type of guy who would scare little kids away haha but i was wrong, he's the kind of guy that makes kids like me really happy :D his small attempts of trying to be funny has big impact on me now. and his rapping voice, OH MOM why so sexy? his voice could seduce millions of girls around the world. i don't know how he does that, but i like it, a lot! :)

Y.G. ENTERTAINMENT - thank you for raising these boys as stars and never gave up on them! thank you for bringing them out into this world to shine! i hope you never stop on making music like this and making dreams of some people come true! thank you for everything, really! more years to come for YG :D may your stars shine most in the sky :)

i don't know if this is enough because at first, i never really had the guts to join this contest, 'cause you see by the posts before me, they were good and i was like "I'LL NEVER WIN THIS CONTEST" until i remembered what BIG BANG went through to get to where they are right now. there's no point of giving up if you never tried it right? even if i know i won't be able to win this contest (yeah i'm bringing myself down again) at least i have said what i have to say and show what i think about BIG BANG! i won't even care if i'm post #9999999999 as long as someone takes time to read this:

BIG BANG is already part of my life and losing or winning this contest won't change that!

even though i'd be disappointed, 'cause i don't have any BIG BANG item to show anyone, just the heartbreaker album that i proudly saved up for lol i still don't care :)) i'll just buy the album if i have any money to spare :D haha

YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT WE ALL KNOW THAT BIG BANG IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE

i4s.png

Guest LisaTian23

c300x400.jpg

Big Bang ah~~ Hello . :)

Is this true?

You really will read the writings of our. ?

So happy. ^^

My name is Lisa  .I’m a V.I.P and come from Vietnam. I have never seen you guys before. Therefore, when you read it , I feel so flutter . I can’t believe that it’ll be read by my love. I was wondering that what to do, and how to show my cherishment towards you.Well, apparently there is a challenging time for me.Finally, I decided to demonstrate all of my full feelings of  love towards you.

Do you know Audition – a game online ? There is a place where I wait for you. All melodies, songs and styles are our loves or  we are addicted to these things. Likewise, you guys are as those melodies  to me. Taking Haru haru and  Lies as an example, I am sure that we are addicted to lyrics and melodies from these songs. I do not know about Korean; however it is true to say that I can feel enthusiasm and passion on lyrics .

sayg268x357.jpg

It is interesting to point out that, once we experience the harmony of  songs, it is not only the distance from countries to countries, from languages to languages, but also is a soul which spreads into the music.  You have been come to me as a light wind which brings a vigour of life, and now, that winds are always beside me because of the passing time dayby day. Once I listen “ Tonight “, I have wondered that why I cried. From now, thinking that you are really growing up, and can be a mature man than ever. There is no explanation for watching all your performances : “ Wow, Ji Yong’s smile is friendly. I love it ”, Dae Sung is so funny :lol:, “ In King of Idols, Seung Ri is very perfect.  You guys are truly humorous. I enjoyed watching the actual program of you. So funny. So happy.

I wish I would have one day to attend your concert.. Cry when I see Big Bang appear together on stage . It's not just a vague feeling, it makes me feel that "here it is! Big Bang! That you, no one else. 5 boys I love. " Image 5 guys on stage singing together, merging with the fireworks and singing with the fans touched me deeply.I hope one day there will have a concert in Vietnam. So wonderful. I very very very hope

sa11384x512.jpg

With you, my feelings more specifically, G-Dragon ah. !:)

I was not easy to confess feelings for others. But, believe me , I say these words entirely from my heart felt.  Do you know, you appear in my mind is a perfect man: fashionable , style , enthusiasm , try , every time you sing, your soul immersed in music, who endured hardship and try to walk through it..  I've dreamed that I was holding your hands , hold you and said that I miss you so much. , so lucky. Vv.. I dreamed that I was entering the apartment where you live, day by day and watch you smile, you happy, and see you sad,. The life is so difficult , with normal people , it is the burden . But with you , not only is a leader but also is a famous person … thats is really hard when you have to restain all your emotions, before you say everything you must think so hardly. Maybe there are sometimes you cried because you cant take it anymore? Sometimes you really bored?Because every effort you made trampled by some haters, and then everybody think its nothing? Do you get mad when something you do ppl think its all wrong? Im not a person who you think that strong or something.

G-Dragon in my heart, you not the person who dont have any feeling like the doll, your a real person who can love and feeling sad, happy, get bored and get mad. But come on, watever the future going to be, just remember, dont mind about those ppl made or gonna make you feel sad. Im gonna beside you, right here, to follow every your steps, to understand that everything you do, you always have your own reasons .always support you .I wish in the future , I’ll hold on the crown , wave towel , shout your name . May be this time , my heart seem to be breaken * haha * . I love you so much. Really, really . really.

a300x400.jpg 

Tonight such a beautiful night ! big bang big bang we’re back again one more time . This song is a big hit . Look, the begining of G-Dragon is so charming right? TOP 's voice is perfect. He has a different voice and its amazing. I swear he was born to rap.  The chorus, Bae 's voice makes ppl 's heart melt. So sweet.. Seungri is the youngest and inside him is a guy who growing everyday, don't you see? When i hear about Daesung, it immediately reminds me of Family Outing. Do ya think DS and MC YJS is really * Dump and Dumper*?  -smile-. Let me blow your mind. I think i already lost my mind, GD ah, you never ever make me feel disapointed about anything, so does this comeback album...

. I'm really proud to be a fan of you

Proud to have put his heart in the right place.

Proud because whenever I always stand by you .

Proud every time you thank the fans, it's time to cry because I know that the fans is so important with you .

Before , today , future , I’m still a VIP , I’m always love and support you. 

n240x286.jpg

P/s :.I want to travel Korea , want to enjoy yourself in Korean culture., want to stand before the gates of YG, and looking up to know that , you - the people I love, is training hard to bring to fans the best product spirit. In the future , I can make my dream. And you’ll wait me ?

Lisa Tian

From VietNam with love. :)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

BIG BANG's COMEBACK CELEBRATION VIDEO

BIGBANGINDONESIA

2mpcutc.png

→YOUTUBE LINK←

http://bigbang-indonesia.net/

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Guest mi_twins530

Hello BIGBANG!

Knowing that BIGBANG members are reading this is making me crazytongue.gif

I'm Michelle.I'm a HUGE FAN of ya from Hong Kong!

How much do I love BIGBANG?

Actually I can't really describe how much I love you boys,but I do know your music makes my day.I keep listening to your songs non-stop everyday.It is you making me addicted to K-pop!This is true!Without you guys,I wont't be listening to Korean music.tongue.gifI'm so happy that BIGBANG's finally back!I've already ordered your new mini album,can't wait to get it!And every time when I heard or watched your stuff,I'd have gone mad(even my friends are saying that I'm going crazy hahaph34r.gif),just like when I saw GD,TOP&Teayang last year in MAMA in Macau,I was like going mad,started screaming from the first second,felt like I couldn't breath.I couldn't calm myself down all week!I couldn't imagine what would happen if I could meet all of you!And I truly hope that I could see 5 of you together one day!biggrin.gif

Of course,I love you guys not only your music,but also your personalities and especially the hard work you guys put into music ever since you were only teenage boys.This hard work you guys done to chase your dreams not only bring us good music but also giving me energy to study harder for my study,to chase my own dream.smile.gifI got the university entrance exam in the coming two months,is your music comfort my nervous and  study with me everyday.rolleyes.gif

And I'm learning Korean because of you,I wish I can talk to you guys one day haha,even if there's only a second allowing me to do that LOL

I know I won't be winning in this contest(but of course I do wanna winrolleyes.gif),I am writing to tell you boys my feeling and that I will love ya alwayswub.gif

BIGBANG is deabak!biggrin.gifG-dragon TOP Seungri Teayang Deasung are VIP!

Thank you BIGBANG!

LOVE BIGBANG FOREVER❤ BIGBANG'S AMAZING!

440.png

010320117321.jpg

010320117591-1.jpg

P.S Please come to Hong Kong to have events or concerts,Hong Kong VIPs are waiting for you!

And GD you're mine LOLwink.gif

From,

Michelle,Hong Kong

Archived