[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Didn't see the drama all the way though, was wondering what is the reason for the whole revenge thingy. Thanx

I'm not sure if I completely understand your question. What do you mean the reason for the revenge?

If you've watched at least the first three episodes, then you will know why YS must carry out the revenge on the 'Big Bad Five' politicians. The 20 deceased soldiers were betrayed by the Five and the revenge was to punish them.

Guest krunyilita

Hi All,

Me too just finished watching City Hunter yesterday. The story is still fresh on my mind. Thanks to this forum i can fix my awkward memories about the epilogue . If the script were to be realized it would be so much better, I'm imagining it right now :rolleyes:

By the way, i still have one question left in my mind.. How could Jin Pyo be so rich?? He was just an army member before. Does selling drugs really bring that much money? I just can't stand seeing them keep throwing their iPhones, LoL

Hi All,

Me too just finished watching City Hunter yesterday. The story is still fresh on my mind. Thanks to this forum i can fix my awkward memories about the epilogue . If the script were to be realized it would be so much better, I'm imagining it right now :rolleyes:

By the way, i still have one question left in my mind.. How could Jin Pyo be so rich?? He was just an army member before. Does selling drugs really bring that much money? I just can't stand seeing them keep throwing their iPhones, LoL

Hi to you too!

Yes, it seems selling drugs can make you very rich. LOL.

I understand how you feel about the iPhones. I only have one and I can never imagined throwing it away casually like YS.

However, I'm more envious of YS's collection of cars. I'm in love with those cars.

Then there is also his awesome house. I love the automatic bookshelves.

Guest mz simmonz

ah I just finished the series today!

I must say, Lee Minho is WAY more likeable in this drama than in BoF. His acting, his character, his looks, etc.

At times I was conflicted over who Nana should end up with (YoungJoo vs YunSung) but in the end I was really happy with the way things turned out for them..I admit I actually teared up a lot during this drama...it had a lot of heart without being overly cheesy.

Like everyone else, YoungJoo's death made me so sad :( I really didn't think he'd be one of the characters killed off!

Ah well..I'm thinking of watching IRIS next, but have to get over my crush on City Hunter first haha.

Me too!

I'm glad I am not the only one.

Of course with PMY & LMH dating, that help alleviate the loss a little.

Gosh, has it been a month already?!

me THREE!!! I also will be LOVING CH when it comes out here on the Philippines!

Currently ABS-CBN is airing 49 Days and I am hoping they will air CH after it!!! :wub:

miss my CH days when this drama drives me like I'm in a whirlwind for the cliffhangs and all! :wub:

Guest vivaciousvixen

^I know!!! I know it's been more than a month, yet I'm still suffering from CH withdrawals. :tears: I miss the anticipation I feel whenever Wednesdays and Thursdays come cause that means that 2 new CH episodes are up.

I wish ABS-CBN will air CH. ;) I'm sure the viewers will love the LYS and KNN tandem. :wub:

Just wondering if the thread starter can fix the first post of the thread, like add download links + OST + MVs + sub links etc... I know there are links throughout the thread but wouldn't it be better if everything is on the first post so newcomer can have an easy access to watch the drama? : ) I know it will takes time but everyone can help :D

So anyone has new on when the City Hunter DVD will be release?

Is there going to be a Director's Cut version?

How or when it will be release?

If anyone has any information, please let us know.

Thank you.

:D:)

Guest kuntamho

first post!^^ i love this thread! looks like this will be my next fave spot here in soompi. ^.~

i was really attracted to this series, first i remember because i really adore EE MIN HO oppa, next PAK MIN YEONG eonni is tattoo-ed on my mind ever since i saw her in haru haru mv of bigbang. haha and there's HARA-ssi. also not to forget, the riri/seung ri look a like EE JOON HYEOK oppa. haha

after watching 2 chaps of this Kdrama, i became hooked to this. and it's worthy. yay!

just wanna share.. to those who are looking for the making films, i recommend this account--> CH PLAYLIST i think she/he has complete vids of it.ENJOY! ^^ 

thanks adikkeluangman for making this thread!!!!^.^ CITY HUNTER JJANG!!! btw, PMY eonni and EMH oppa, chukhahaeyooongg!! haha

first post!^^ i love this thread! looks like this will be my next fave spot here in soompi. ^.~

i was really attracted to this series, first i remember because i really adore EE MIN HO oppa, next PAK MIN YEONG eonni is tattoo-ed on my mind ever since i saw her in haru haru mv of bigbang. haha and there's HARA-ssi. also not to forget, the riri/seung ri look a like EE JOON HYEOK oppa. haha

after watching 2 chaps of this Kdrama, i became hooked to this. and it's worthy. yay!

just wanna share.. to those who are looking for the making films, i recommend this account--> CH PLAYLIST i think she/he has complete vids of it.ENJOY! ^^ 

thanks adikkeluangman for making this thread!!!!^.^ CITY HUNTER JJANG!!! btw, PMY eonni and EMH oppa, chukhahaeyooongg!! haha

Hey thanks for the playlist.

Been trying to locate all the BTS and making films stuff so this help a lot.

Guest kuntamho

^I know!!! I know it's been more than a month, yet I'm still suffering from CH withdrawals.  :tears: I miss the anticipation I feel whenever Wednesdays and Thursdays come cause that means that 2 new CH episodes are up.

I wish ABS-CBN will air CH.  ;) I'm sure the viewers will love the LYS and KNN tandem.  :wub:

and i think your wish will come true. haha here: (SC from abs cbn asianovelas forum)

blahhhh.png

Hey thanks for the playlist.

Been trying to locate all the BTS and making films stuff so this help a lot.

no problemo!!!^.^ glad to help my co-CH FANs^^

and a cute fact:

eh.jpg

haha same shirt eh? kekekeke

So I read somewhere from an interview that Lee Min Ho would gladly participate in a season 2 but I also read somewhere else which was someone interviewing the director, and the director said, it could only be possible if Lee Min Ho would do it.

These two are conflicting reports....

Guest smashingalou

Anyone reading this thread who hasn't seen City Hunter yet, WATCH IT!!!!

I thought it would be a mess like IRIS and Athena.  Such a nice surprise it wasn't.

Lee Min Ho rocks, and the chemistry between the OTP was hot.  No wonder they're now dating.

it was initially thought to be something like Iris and Athena during the first few episodes but then I guess while Iris and Athena also have great strength, City Hunter is, to quote girlfriday from Dramabeans "not a perfect show but it's magical"..And I so agree...

Lee Min Ho here is great and glad to know that he was partnered at last with someone who truly suits him, Park Min Young no less :)

The loveline is so hot on and off screen which is really no wonder they're dating..:)

Lee Min-ho is about to shake the continent

Read the article here

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-is-about-to-shake-the-continent-33466.html

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110922n06522?mid=e0101

LOL

I just love how everyone is dressing up with a mask like City Hunter.

:)