[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest kdramaadik

Hey there! Try this site here:

Alice Chen City Hunter

Hope this help you.

If this site does not work for you let me know.

thanks so much myphim2009! the site not only has city hunter but it also has other dramas i was looking for. wonderful! thanks again!

Guest OmggNat

does anyone know any good City Hunter (Na Na & Yoon Sung) fanfics?

i'm going through City Hutner withdrawal right now xD

Guest bluetoile

I finally finished watching City Hunter after not being able to watch it for over a month because my old computer was broken. City Hunter made me look forward to Wednesdays and Thursdays and I'm sad that I finally reached the end. I liked the ending although it was a bit of an open ending.

Guest bashful

they had good chemistry in the drama.....Happy to hear about them in real life...hope there will be more news on this pair

Guest myphim

I miss City Hunter! :tears: Can't wait for it to be shown here in the Philippines.

Me too!

I'm glad I am not the only one.

Of course with PMY & LMH dating, that help alleviate the loss a little.

Gosh, has it been a month already?!

So I've just finished watching City Hunter too.

I don't know how I'm gonna survive now without it ! A season 2 please !!!

I really loved all the episodes.

The ending was so great. When Yoon-sung points the gun at himself, I was like NO !!! I didn't expect this at all.

I just would've liked it if the "after" was a little more developed. But well, now that we know the couple exists in real life, it compensates. :wub:

I'm sad for Young-ju though. I didn't like him at the beginning but I was growing to appreciate him.

Now I have to find a good drama to help me fill the loss.

Guest myphim

So I've just finished watching City Hunter too.

I don't know how I'm gonna survive now without it ! A season 2 please !!!

I really loved all the episodes.

The ending was so great. When Yoon-sung points the gun at himself, I was like NO !!! I didn't expect this at all.

I just would've liked it if the "after" was a little more developed. But well, now that we know the couple exists in real life, it compensates. :wub:

I'm sad for Young-ju though. I didn't like him at the beginning but I was growing to appreciate him.

Now I have to find a good drama to help me fill the loss.

The epilogue was a little rush because of the flooding that was happening in Korea at that time. The CH production did post the original script online to let us fans know the original ending.

I, too, didn't appreciated the YJ character until he died. Of all the people to kill, his death was the most impactful.

Join us over at MinMin thread if you like the OTP and now real life bf/gf.

MinMin

Guest myphim

So! SBS released the script to episode 20~  :wub:   Which means in the script is also the original ending of episode 20 (the ending that would've been if not for the flood in Korea, which cancelled all outdoor scenes).

Someone has translated the last few scenes of the script (the ending, which is really the part that matters hehe), BUT it's in Chinese.  So if you can read Chinese, link to the image of the translated script is here  :)

http://ww1.sinaimg.c...djx3n9icwij.jpg

Credit is in the image.

For those that don't understand Chinese, the gist of it:

- 3 Years Later - (actually the part before this, the YS and Dad showdown, is a bit different too but not going to go into that)

YS paid a visit to the monument, met and had a brief conversation with the President there, YS said they'll not meet again

Ajusshi opened up a restaurant, and the President + bodyguards went there to eat

Sahee paid a visit to YJ's grave (well.. the pot that stores his ashes) and said that she's going to Australia, we see the "Flower Boy on Board" thing Nana made beside the pot

Dahye became a singer in group KARA (lol) after being scouted while working at the coffee shop, sings the song with "Nananana" in it, Nana see this on TV and comments how Dahye should've told her if she was going to use her name in the song LOL

GoKiJoon and ShinEun getting married

Kyunghee happily making food, calls up Nana to tell her and YS to go over to eat

Nana and YS opened up a detective agency, Nana complaining how they always get the boring jobs lol

YS helping out  a kid with getting a cat out of the trees as Nana rides in on a bicycle to find YS to go eat at Kyunhee's, Dahye calls YS and puts in a request to investigate her stalker, then YS sees this bikini girl, hangs up, Nana sees what YS is looking at,  jealousy flares up and uses her signature judo move on YS lol (throwing him over her shoulder)

then ends with YS paying a visit to a client

Wow! Thanks a million for this post.

It makes so much sense to have ended this way instead. A proper closure. If only the rain didn't happen I guess, but oh well, at least now I can imagine how things could have happened. :rolleyes:

Here is the post that translate part of what the original ending was supposed to be.

Hope that help you.

Seriously, I wish that flood and storm never happen so we can get a proper ending.

Oh well, I'll just wait for season 2.

Guest vivaciousvixen

^Thanks! Gosh, that ending is waaaay better. We can blame it on the floods. LOL at Da Hye becoming a KARA member. :lol:

I think the supposed ending for LYS and KNN would be way more adorable. KNN getting jealous is just <3. Way better than just the two of them smiling at each other from a distance. Grr. That ending did leave most of us hanging for sure.

I really hope there'd be a Season 2, but I don't want to get my hopes up.