[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

^I believe YS and everyone else rode the 2012 Veloster Hyundai. Here is the CF with min ho in it http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0CeLMwN1g58 

I'm not sure which car did YS ride in the first episode (the sport one with open roof), I think it isn't a Hyundai, can someone identify it? :)

Damn show, make me want to purchase a Hyundai when I can save up money  :P

@Lucky21: No idea, I'm searching for it too =(. I hope they release another OST that include all the instrumental songs in the drama D:

I'm not sure which car did YS ride in the first episode (the sport one with open roof), I think it isn't a Hyundai, can someone identify it? :)

It's a Maserati GranCabrio :w00t:

Damn show, make me want to purchase a Hyundai when I can save up money  :P.

Yeah, me too, that car is so nice ! But if I want to purchase a Hyundai Veloster like Yoon Sung had in the show, it will be at least 25000€ (without all the options) :sweatingbullets:

@Lucky21: No idea, I'm searching for it too =(. I hope they release another OST that include all the instrumental songs in the drama D:

Someone extracted some of the unreleased instrumental songs (but there are voiceovers) :

Unreleased Instrumental 1

Unreleased instrumental 2

Unreleased instrumental 3

After my holidays, if someone didn't do it yet, I'll try to extract the unreleased songs from the show ^^

Guest Astralboy28

^I believe YS and everyone else rode the 2012 Veloster Hyundai. Here is the CF with min ho in it http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0CeLMwN1g58 

Damn show, make me want to purchase a Hyundai when I can save up money  :P

I want one too! I want to feel like a City hunter while driving in the city. :D

Guest lucky21

Thanks for the replies, this was the ost that I'm looking for www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqFhk-uGXyI I'm sure most of you guys heard it. It's unforunate that they didn't release this and www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2hZlzhJCD8

Probably imo the best ost's aside from suddenly. Since they have such dramatic feel to it =D. So no one I believe knows the actual piece? T.T

Guest providensia1

Medium Quality Complete Episode Here:

http://www.filesonic.com/folder/10032861

http://www.wupload.com/folder/383019

Guest forgottenmemories

I love this drama!!

Does anyone know where I can find Vietnamese subs for this? My mom has been dying to watch it but I know she won't understand it if it's in English. If anyone knows, I really appreciate it!

Guest myphim

I love this drama!!

Does anyone know where I can find Vietnamese subs for this? My mom has been dying to watch it but I know she won't understand it if it's in English. If anyone knows, I really appreciate it!

Try this site:

City Hunter

It has Vietnamese hardsub video for City Hunter.

Guest smashingalou

I love this drama!!

PMY has a big follower in vietnam. There are youtube clips that you can find with viet subs. I think you have to suscribe to one of their channel to ensure that you will receive their latest sub clips in viet.

oooo i guess the news hasnt got onto soompi yet???

Lee min ho and Park min young have just admitted that they've been dating for about a month!!

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

they really match!!

and i get so excited when drama couple become real life couples!! :)

Guest vivaciousvixen

^Where did you hear it from? Could you post a link or something? While I'd give anything for it to come true, I won't believe anything until I see proof. ^_^

its on dramabeans. I totally scream and scared my 3 yr old nephew when i saw the news. They're like soo cute together. Here's hoping its for a long haul and theyre gonna make cute babies together :lol: