[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

MINIEJUNGLE this is a late reply but OMFG you fic is just LOVEEEEEEEEEEE you should start doing one shot on FANFIC thread.kekeke

You know I wish all you wrote will happen on the last 2 episodes but i know its futile to wish that huhuhu. Can this freakin drama get another SEASON PLEASE????

Garfield THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SPOILER PICS!!!! love love love it. Im excited for the action on the next eps...

but omo omo Dramaok, Minie,Julie and the rest of MinMin stans...why i see no scenes from them? >.< aigoo

guys do you know what is the BTS of this???

tumblr_lovfhuThnl1qb6ar7o1_400.gif

tumblr_lovff8DeZw1qb6ar7o1_400.gif

i want more of this

tumblr_lovdzz4u3y1qbztico1_500.png

and this too..but in bed lmao

tumblr_lovcqeyreC1qbztico1_500.png

tumblr_lov10aRH8m1qbztico1_500.png

with WEDNESDAY approaching....my feelings can be represented with the ff gifs

tumblr_lotpemS4MT1qawgyp.gif

tumblr_lov7birdRA1qe2skc.gif

tumblr_lov7emwxSC1qcpix3.gif

i am going to miss this show BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TT______________TT

*sniff sniff* Behind the scenes.....

tumblr_lovg3oRvki1qb6ar7o1_400.gif

tumblr_lovfz4d8lN1qb6ar7o1_500.gif

tumblr_lovfw5gF6f1qb6ar7o1_400.gif

tumblr_lome997FYi1qb6ar7o1_500.gif

tumblr_lomct7IHf51qb6ar7o1_500.gif

tumblr_lovflwkPSk1qb6ar7o1_500.gif

tumblr_love760VwI1qb6ar7o1_500.gif

Guest pallycute

MINIEJUNGLE this is a late reply but OMFG you fic is just LOVEEEEEEEEEEE you should start doing one shot on FANFIC thread.kekeke

You know I wish all you wrote will happen on the last 2 episodes but i know its futile to wish that huhuhu. Can this freakin drama get another SEASON PLEASE????

Garfield THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SPOILER PICS!!!! love love love it. Im excited for the action on the next eps...

but omo omo Dramaok, Minie,Julie and the rest of MinMin stans...why i see no scenes from them? >.< aigoo

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

From the pictures you posted, it looked like from S.ONE (One Tv Asia channel)

They currently airing City Hunter every Monday & Tuesday.

But honestly that BTS already posted in SBS Website on June 1st.

You can see in here City Hunter Making #2

SBS already released 17th making/bts video

ThaNks for all pics and info...

Can I share to another forum? I'll give them credit. :)

Can't wait to watch the last episode. I hope It will has satisfying ending ;)

Is there video preview next episode coming?

Guest webby

looks like one major action scene up there with the spread of cars. seems like they are saving the best for last. will be looking forward to it. hope no one gets hurt from filming. kinda spotted something that looked like a patch on minho's upper back near his neck in the pic where he took off his jacket.

Guest Jan-Di-Seta

Hello Hunter's! ^^

Anyone have the english translation of Apple Mango song "I love you, I want you, I need you" please? :rolleyes:

OMG D-2 for me! (I live In Paris ^^) I can't wait but i don't want to let go our MinMinCouple! I'll miss them!:tears:

Guest dramaok

thank you for the fanfics miniejungle and leslie_lei .. !

i'm gonna print them out to read them.

i've been so busy w/ real life that i haven't been able to spazz but i've been thinking of our Nana and Yoonsung couple,

and when i get a chance one of these days i have to write some thoughts on them,

but please keep your fanfic coming. part 2 and part 3. more graphic, more details. heehee.

measurements? velocity? speed?

*fighting* for hunters on the last week! i probably won't be able to catch the show next week but i'll watch it in due time,

and meanwhile, i have some updates on the M and M couple..

Bear went on to write two books:

(1) 30 things to do with a naked hunter, and (2) 30 things hunter can do for your naked body.

also, the couple went on to receive an award from the internatinal committee of sex. they named a new position "the elephant" after them.

things are happy.

see you guys around!

Guest bashful

I like this pair so far just that they need more scenes together. LOl I do not mind if they extend this drama to 2 more eps. This way they will not need to rush through everything. I hope they will bring in NN dad's story. Maybe he will wake up in the end.

Hello Hunters!  Last of week of City Hunter i'm sure everybody is so excited what will be the ending.  Just what LMH said we cannot predict the ending. 

Thanks for sharing!  smile.gif

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

i want more of this

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

OMG i will definitely miss CITY HUNTER! 

I hope when LMH said  ”No one will be able to predict the end”. My wishful thinking saying because their going to say. "We're having City Hunter Season 2!” biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest miniejungle

Photos for upcoming episode.

garfield,thanks for the pics! i saw Minho having a salonpas on the back of his nape in pic no.3! hope he's alright!!! this scene looks impressive, gosh the production for this drama must have cost a bomb!!!!

leslie chingu, where have you been? i was looking for ya (waiting for the verdict of my very first attempt at fanficking!!!) we can only hope that somehow they will slot in something sweet and romantic for us who are so deprived of this couple's intimacy (more like stalking their intimacy, lol)

looks like one major action scene up there with the spread of cars. seems like they are saving the best for last. will be looking forward to it. hope no one gets hurt from filming. kinda spotted something that looked like a patch on minho's upper back near his neck in the pic where he took off his jacket.

webby, i saw that too!!! hope it's just a normal ache that he needed salon pas to cure and nothing serious. This drama is actually very taxing for our dear baby, so i hope he'll have a good rest after this. but still, i want to see him in more shows to come!

i've been so busy w/ real life that i haven't been able to spazz but i've been thinking of our Nana and Yoonsung couple,

and when i get a chance one of these days i have to write some thoughts on them,

but please keep your fanfic coming. part 2 and part 3. more graphic, more details. heehee.

*fighting* for hunters on the last week! i probably won't be able to catch the show next week but i'll watch it in due time,

(1) 30 things to do with a naked hunter, and (2) 30 things hunter can do for your naked body.

also, the couple went on to receive an award from the internatinal committee of sex. they named a new position "the elephant" after them.

things are happy.

see you guys around!

Masterdramaok, where have you been???? this week is the last week, how come you can join us one last time? :( hope to see you around still though, and don't forget us! :) btw i like the idea of your next 2 books... i would LOVE to see that elephant position!!! right now i still can't really picture it out! (so you or leslie be the above-mentioned elephant????) blush.gif

Guest lechugas

a scene with my daughter earlier...

mom what are you doing? are you waiting for city hunter ?

it's too early....

what do you mean early...it's just 30 mins early..

it's tuesday,,. you're 30 minutes and 24 hrs early.... :lol:

lolz... i am too eager to see episode 19 i forgot what day it was..

time is sure slow when you wait!....

tumblr_lmx3mlPCU51qzh5sno1_500_thumb.gif?1309025209

things are happy.

see you guys around!

Im excited to read your sequel for MandM couple...and meeeehn Bear is working hard lately writing that book. She's making HUNTER so darn happy, i bet lots of ACTION happening specially w/ the new position.tsssssssssssssss hotness overload

HEHE i might not be able to stream for ep 19 XDDD aigoo real life sucks.

leslie chingu, where have you been? i was looking for ya (waiting for the verdict of my very first attempt at fanficking!!!) we can only hope that somehow they will slot in something sweet and romantic for us who are so deprived of this couple's intimacy (more like stalking their intimacy, lol)

Masterdramaok, where have you been???? this week is the last week, how come you can join us one last time? :( hope to see you around still though, and don't forget us! :) btw i like the idea of your next 2 books... i would LOVE to see that elephant position!!! right now i still can't really picture it out! (so you or leslie be the above-mentioned elephant????) blush.gif

ELEPHANT is the next best thing...its gonna be sought after by lots of couples. They sure  will want to know what's the secret between our MandM, and how they keep themselves fit. Elephant position could be an exercise you know hehe.

Look at Bear telling HUNTER to wait...Hunter is quite the aggressive one dont you guys think?

tumblr_lowty20p8X1qi18rvo1_500.gif

and the look on HUNTER's face if Bear refuses to do the Elephant *sigh*

tumblr_loy3fpLbpV1qaa36po1_500.jpg

tumblr_loy2cuRtie1qjpl5xo1_500.jpg

lololol sorry for the random post.....damn why SBS not releasing any preview of this drama. >.<

my feeez when CITY HUNTER ends

tumblr_loy9ss2OOE1qbngs5.gif

Guest quatrang

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

i want more of this

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Wow oh wow, I love your gifs!!! Especially the one involve YS and YJ!!! Lately I am shipping YS-YJ bromance! I absolutely love YS and YJ, just wish the writer will find a way for them to work together from the two sides, one by the book of social justice and one by the book of law!

And any of you plan to do the recaps for E19 tomorrow? I might have time to watch it live (if the streaming works) but I won't be able to understand a thing! Just hope that I can read the recaps in between to catch the story.

My link

Can anyone translate? I think is also upcoming episodes. Thanks

I tried my best to translate, but it's not 100% accurate (although i am korean DX) 

Since the pictures were big i put them in spoiler (: enjoy!

I went to go visit the arboretum [like a nursery/park place] where CityHunter shootings take place ㅠㅠ

I was wondering would they be there shooting? And it was true ㅋㅋㅋ

The staff prevented me from taking a lot of pictures so I’m uploadingwhat I have ㅠㅠ

CH1.jpg

The first person I saw was KwangSoo ㅠㅠ

He was so tall and lean that he seemed like he was floating in air ㄷㄷㄷ

His head was small ㅠㅠ His legs were REA~LLY long

He was good looking ㅋㅋㅋIt was superior handsomereally (?? Sorry ><)

CH2.jpg

Wow..

CH3.jpg

If only my camera didn’t shake ㅠㅠ

CH4.jpg

The focus wasn’t very good ㅠㅠㅠ

Gaechwi (idk what the heck this is)- City although such a familiar face

Seeing him in person was a different level of experience ㅠㅠ (?? Not exact sorry!)

He looks so tired that I was sad for him tear tear

CH5.jpg

Back view ㅠㅠ stroke stroke (o__O lols)

CH6.jpg

Car scene 1

CH7.jpg

Car scene 2

There was no time so I only saw them shoot one scene ㅠㅠ

Yoonsung was in the car sighing when from the back Kwangsoo + EunHwa +NaNa came in a car scene

Shooting this took 20 minutes… must be hard ㅠㅠ

After shooting ended, they ate the ice cream bought by the fans ㅠㅠ

Since they were wearing jackets it must have been very hot ㅠㅠ

CH8.jpg

I saw Park MinYoung closer (than others).

Almost three steps away? ㅋㅋㅋ She kept smiling andplaying around and looked very bright and happy

Her face… so pretty….. like a barbie’s ….

I should have gotten her signature ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

CH9.jpg

Cars for shooting

I waited and saw the staff carrying car signs ㅋㅋ (? Not exact)

Someone was in a wheelchair with a shotgun and a car sign was passingby…

Maybe the day after there will be a gun scene?

It looked like a colored toy shotgun.

I hope that they shoot well and finish with success ㅠㅠ

City Hunter Hwaiting!!!

Man this girl was lucky having been so CLOSE TO THEM DX

If i was given that opportunity... i think i would have glomped them all *-* teehee w00t.gif

I tried my best to translate, but it's not 100% accurate (although i am korean DX) 

Since the pictures were big i put them in spoiler (: enjoy!

WistfulLove Thank you so much for the translation. Can't wait to watch CH tonight. :D

I think they still filming for the last episodes. Message from Starhaus : My link

알림) Minoz 여러분. 시티헌터 막바지 힘든촬영이 계속되고 있습니다. 다시한번 부탁드려요. >> 오늘, 내일 드라마 촬영장 찾아가지 마세요! 배우분들 힘든 모습 준비되지 않은 모습 사진!! 절대 찍지마세요. 여러분이 지켜주세요. 인터넷에 사진 올리지 마세요. 현장 스텝 카메라에 찍힌 분들 확인 될 경우 팬클럽 활동에 제재가 있을 수 있습니다. 협조해주세요.

Wish them all the best and hope Minho have a good rest after finish film. :)