[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest luv_harmony

<br /><font face="Century Gothic">this is what i saw and they translate and wrote there saying all those .. so i am not too sure whether is it correct for <b><i>CH ep 19?? </i></b> maybe someone know korean can help to translate it .. <br /><br />윤성의 얼굴을 보게된 영주, 두 사람은 잠시 치열한 시선을 교환하고 그러다 갑자기 영주는 윤성에게 가라고 소리 친다. 영주의 의도를 알 수 없는 윤성은 일단 그 자리를 벗어난다. 한편, 천재만이 도주를 하게되고 전국 수배령이 떨어지게된다. 영주는 검찰 내부에 배후 세력이 있음을 확신하는데...<br /><br /><br />this is the link .. <a href='http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1152298195' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow'><b><font color="#FF8C00">Ep 19 Prev Script ??? </font></b></a><br /><i>credits: <b><font color="#9932CC">PMY</font></b> baidu </i></font><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thank's for the preview & the link. I tried using translator but it's coming up with weird outputs. Hope someone posts the actual translation soon.

I'm not really entertaining the fact that the president might be YS's biological father i guess i'm in a state of indenial because i don't want it to happen. I don't want to see YS getting hurt even more he has suffered a lot and he is now more at ease because he thinks its finally ending then what?? he'll learn that the last person he needs to turn in is his biological father who turned out to be one of the 5 people who abandoned the soldiers and he literally lived in a world full of lies? That CJM is soooooo bad he needs to get punished because of all his evil deeds!! The president is just like them what he did in 83 didn't do him any good actually he's worst he didnt make a stand for those innocent people he was just merely guilty but he doesn't care at all cause if he cares he wouldn't let that happen and what? it turned out that he remained friends with them all these years.

Guest crazypilovee

this is what i saw and they translate and wrote there saying all those .. so i am not too sure whether is it correct for CH ep 19?? maybe someone know korean can help to translate it ..

윤성의 얼굴을 보게된 영주, 두 사람은 잠시 치열한 시선을 교환하고 그러다 갑자기 영주는 윤성에게 가라고 소리 친다. 영주의 의도를 알 수 없는 윤성은 일단 그 자리를 벗어난다. 한편, 천재만이 도주를 하게되고 전국 수배령이 떨어지게된다. 영주는 검찰 내부에 배후 세력이 있음을 확신하는데...

this is the link .. Ep 19 Prev Script ???

credits: PMY baidu

hmm the post seems to have been deleted, but i saw it in the preview section of the CH official website so it's right!

i have very limited korean but here's a shot at translating it:

Young Joo saw Yoon Sung's face, the two people exchanged fierce(?) looks for a bit then suddenly Young Joo yelled at Yoon Sung to leave. Not understanding what Young Joo's intention is, Yoon Sung first left that place. Meanwhile, Cheon Jae Man escaped so the whole country broadcasted his wanted arrest(?). Young Joo is sure that there is some force(?) inside the Prosecution.

i think Young Joo suspects there's someone inside the Prosecutor's Office that helped CJM escape? haha iono... if i got something wrong please let me know and i will correct/delete this translation...

pheww YS gets to go... i wonder why YJ did that thoughh.. :huh:

who is the mccreepy(Cheon Jae Man side kick) in the city hunter? the actor?

his name's Sung Chang Hoon

Guest sweety86_ph

i think YJ's boss is the traitor. there's been something suspicious about him since the beginning. he seemed to always put roadblocks in YJ's path whenever he was investigating the 5 targets. the big bosses in the DA's office could also have some under-the-table deals going on. weren't two of them in a meeting before with CJM and JP (who was disguised then as steve lee) to discuss CJM's case and how they could let him off the hook?

i don't think YJ would arrest YS. i have a feeling they will collaborate in bringing JP down once YS discovers the P is his real biological father. i guess, at some point, YS will try to save JP and then, JP would realize that he should have never gotten in the way of YS's happiness so he's gonna kill himself. i already have the following scenes in this convoluted mind of mine:

1. the P will find out that YS is his son and tell him so. he's also gonna hold a presscon where he can reveal everything about the '83 sweep mission

2. JP sabotages the presscon, tries to harm the P, and then has a showdown with YS. NN and YJ help rescue the P and take him out of the conference hall, leaving JP and YS inside

3. turns out, JP has planted a C4 inside the hall and threatens to press the button if YS does not kill the P. they fight over the button (like the mcCreepy and YS fight while NN was in the aquarium). JP presses the button and the building explodes

4. NN and the rest witness the explosion and they all think that YS is dead. NN cries her heart out and tries to go inside the burning building to save her beloved, but YJ stops her.

5. she comes home, devastated and reminiscing about her moments with YS. she cries herself to sleep and when she wakes up, YS is there beside her, all dirty and wounded and in dire need of her loving

that's all, folks! i love reading everyone's posts here. keep 'em coming!

wednesday, can't you come any sooner?! and CH PD, please give us a happy ending with YS and NN - take a hint from minie's fanfic. 

hello everyone...

thank you so much for posting & translating the preview of E19..:-)

there are still so many things left to settle, i really hope the last 2 episodes would suffice to settle them..

and i hope we could all have the happy ending we are all wishing....

Guest miniejungle

crazyilovee, otua, jajami,sweety86_ph and all hunters: thanks for the encouraging words on my first ever try on writing fanfic :) it's an exciting and interesting experience and i know it is far from perfect - just hope that it would make our wait for the last leg of CH less painful!!! :D

i have very limited korean but here's a shot at translating it:

Young Joo saw Yoon Sung's face, the two people exchanged fierce(?) looks for a bit then suddenly Young Joo yelled at Yoon Sung to leave. Not understanding what Young Joo's intention is, Yoon Sung first left that place. Meanwhile, Cheon Jae Man escaped so the whole country broadcasted his wanted arrest(?). Young Joo is sure that there is some force(?) inside the Prosecution.

thanks for the translation dear. how can they let Chun escape? maybe that will make YJ not putting too much trust into the law anymore and influence him to join City Hunter, to bring a better world to the citizens, regardless of delivery style. Difficult to imagine he can turn 180 degree away from what he has trusted so far, but let's see if he's courageous enough to do so or not.

Guest dracog

okay if there is someone inside the prosecutor office and that person is YJ boss then it will add more complication to the story and they need to extend like 5 episodes. then it will lost some of its originality. imo, the twist where YS is the pres son is similar to the series black and white with vic zhou in it, and as far as i can remember there also the traitor in the good team in black and white (well in this case could be a potential traitor). not that i am complaining though but they seriously need to consider the possiblty of extending the episodes if they add more conflict as we have many conflicts that havent been solved

Meanwhile, Cheon Jae Man escaped so the whole country broadcasted his wanted arrest(?). Young Joo is sure that there is some force(?) inside the Prosecution.

Thanks crazypilovee for the translation.

I think JP is responsible for Cheon's escape.

I did think after watching epis 4-8 that perhaps the president had someone handling the prosecutor's office, but after the one phone call to help YJ and telling YS that he does not want to overburden his assistants, it could be just Mr. President himself.  But the fishing scene makes me pause because he told the chief not to accept Cheon's calls....:wacko:

Guest sweety86_ph

omg, thanks for posting the pictures for ep19, garfield! or are those for ep20? hmm...

doesn't that look like YJ's car in the first pic? i mean, the one beside YS's car? so, does that mean they're gonna work together to bring CJM down? i sure hope so...very, very excited for wednesday!

Guest quatrang

News from : 눈물+웃음, 감동과 공감 버무려진 이민호의 개념풍만 ‘헌터어록’

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I really hope this drama have happy ending although i have feeling somebody important will die  :( Hope my feeling is wrong....  But only 2 more episodes and still so many things no settle, hope it will not be a rushing ending  :sweatingbullets:  

OMG, is it Young Joo lying on the ground??? What happens??? I hope nothing  like... dying!!! I love YJ very much and hope he secretly works with CH!!!

The fighting scenes in the cars park will be awesome!!!

HI HUNTERS omg This drama have a lot effort this the sbs night secret make CH and SBS Good Morning today

secret make city hunter

20110725 SBS Good Morning Lee Minho

They was awsome and hard to take one place to another place ^^ OMG look at the next ep will AWSOME and more AWSOME can't wait but I don't want this drama end T^T

* Pip

* PM this member

* Group: Members

Posted Today, 07:08 AM

Photos for upcoming episode.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Credit baidu bar.

Thanks for sharing this omg can't wait next ep

Guest eldajang

this is my first time ever writing fanfic so bear with me!!!

YS races against the clock after knocking out Chun’s man with all his force, anger, and anxiety, trying to rescue Nana. “I’m almost there, Nana, just hang on another second, ya?” He jumps straight into the freezing water, reaching out for her. She’s nearly at the bottom and gasping for air, already struggling to remain conscious. The weights tied to her body are just too heavy for her to bear, and in water, the panic starts to set in. Nana sees YS jumping in and her heart bursts with mix emotions. “I saw him gotten hit because of me just now and now he’s rescuing me again”, she thought. She opens her mouth, wanting to call out his name but swallows the salty water instead and loses the last breath of air left in her. “I can’t die now”, Nana thinks, but her body is starting to shut down. With no air left, she’s choking and starting to lose sight of him. “Yoon Sung-ssi, I love you. I want to be with you, I don’t want to die now” – it's her last thought before she loses conscious.

When she opens her eyes later, it seems like ages after that dreadful incident. However, Nana can still feel her wet clothes against her body and she is carried to somewhere. Just by being able to inhale this familiar and sexy scent, she knows she’s in Yoon Sung’s arms. “I love being carried by him”, she muses… but right away thinks about what just happened. So he saved me again. She stirs, and Yoon Sung looks down at her.

“Nana, thank God you’re awake. How do you feel? Are you alright? Let’s go to the hospital. You were out for a while.”

“I’m fine, please send me home. I don’t want to go to hospital. Where are we?”

“Going to my car now. Let’s just go check up at the hospital. I want to make sure you’re ok”.

“No, please. Send me home. I’m alright. You don’t have to worry about me”.

“How not to worry about you? I even had to do CPR on you! You didn’t even wake up then!”

“But I’m awake now right? I asked you not to come, but why did you show up here? Now send me home, or I’ll take a cab home!”

Yoon Sung signs, and put her in his passenger seat. “Ok, I’m drive you home”.

They were quiet the whole way home, each thinking about the other. Yoon Sung is relieved that she’s finally ok, judging from her bickering mood with him. Nana is thinking about what YS just said. “He did CPR on me???” she unconsciously touched her lips, trying to remember how these lips met just a moment ago. She quiet curses herself of losing her consciousness for so long that she couldn’t feel his lips on her. “Nana, you’re so pathetic. Didn’t he ask you to leave him? Why do you still think about his lips at this time???” Little does she know, for Yoon Sung, now he can be assured that she’s alright, is also thinking something along this line…

They reach her house. She tries to opem the car door,but  Yoon Sung is too quick, he’s already there opening the door and in one swift move, scoops her up in his arms again. She puts up a weak protest:

“Let me down. I can walk”

He ignores her and carries her all three plights up to her flat. Surprisingly for Nana, Yoon Sung still has her house key with him. He opens the door with one hand while still holding her by the other hand, and carries her into her bedroom. Yoon Sung gently puts her down to her bed, looking tenderly at her. “I’ll get you some warm drink. Just stay here”.

He comes back with a mug in his hand and helps her sits up to drink. While she drinks, he gently combs her fray hairs aside. Yoon Sung’s voice becomes so soft: “Nana, I’m sorry, because of me you are like this. That’s why I can’t be with you.” He turns to go, only being held back by the wrist.

“Do you think I will let you go like this? After you save me again?”

“Nana, I hurt you!”

“That’s not  you! That’s Chun. He does this because he knows you will hurt. Stop blaming yourself. And stop pushing me away! Do you think when you said to forget you, I would just do that? And even when you didn’t reply me, I would stop waiting for you? For me, there is no one else besides Lee Yoon Sung. Even if you don’t want to, I’ll wait for you forever!”

“Nana, why are you making it difficult for me?”

“Please, I don’t even know what will happen in the future, but let me be with you, ya? Let’s do it together. I don’t want you to be so alone and lonely anymore. At least with me, we have each other. Please don’t push me away, Yoon Sung-ssi!”

With that, Yoon Sung turns back to face her. Her eyes, brimming with tears, looking at him with burning love. These eyes, he thinks, have appeared in my dreams ever since I was 17, smiling at me. He wipes away the falling tears from her face, and she reaches up to his face. He kissed away the tears, and suddenly they find themselves entwined to one another.

He’s sucking her lower lip, savoring it for a moment, before parting her lips with his warm moist tongue while pulling her closer to him. Nana starts to have difficulty breathing. She can feel his scent, his urgency, his suppressed emotions that he has been trying to hide until now enveloping her fully. Feeling choked because of her heart which is pounding wildly with excitement, she seems to have forgotten how to breathe. Nana doesn’t have the time to think, but instinctively she responds to the kiss, and opens her mouth to welcome his tongue. They meet, and she feels the sensations went straight through her spines to the deepest place, where all feelings climax.

Yoon Sung continues with his kiss, but he has left her lips and has started tracing her jaw line and to her ear lobe. “She’s really got big, soft ear!” he thinks to himself, while kissing and lightly biting her ear. Nana goes weak and feels so helpless, somewhat scared but yet excited and anticipating at the same time. Her hands, acting on their own will, are busy tracing his face, to his gorgeous Adam apple that she always secretly wants to touch and to kiss, down to his broad shoulder and stopping at the shirt buttons. She’s so caught up to realize what she is about to do – unbutton his shirt – when she realizes  where his hands are and suddenly freezes. He has kissed her down to her nape, down to her cleavage, and has carefully eased Nana down to her bed. Yoon Sung’s hands have been exploring her body and they are underneath her shirt now. She starts trembling uncontrollably with his touches. Yoon Sung looks up at her and tenderly kisses her lips again. Nana’s lips seem to be even softer and sweeter than before, Yoon Sung thinks. While immersing in the kiss, he begins to remove her shirt buttons. His hands reach to her back and unclasp her bra. At this time, the inexplicable anticipation and nervousness causes Nana’s heart to palpitate and beat rapidly. She holds on to him tightly, as if telling him to slow down, but her hands, again, acting on their own will, are desperately pulling his shirt away. He chuckles at her actions, and as the heat is rising high, Yoon Sung’s hand lightly traces from her waist and towards her breasts.

thank you for the fanfix that you wrote... you have the gift..

i am a lurker who eventually found my voice and post just because you killed me...lolz  :lol:

i took the liberty of sharing your fanfic to my friend and she's suspecting me of keeping the rest to myself...:sweatingbullets:

jebal jebal... the continuation please...  :)

@garfield2009... thank you  for the pics.. the finale looks extremely exciting... can't wait!