[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest zhnlenthy

hi! i was a silent reader for so long and i thought before we say goodbye to City Hunter I must congratulate you guys for doing a great job on this forum. thank you for all the spoilers, comments, live recap etc. I enjoyed reading all of them. since the end is near i'm listening to city hunter's ost "so goodbye." i like the lyrics "so goodbye don't cry & smile" i kept repeating it on my mind thinking that YS is actually saying this to me ^_^ . (& it works 'coz it stops me from crying..yes i'm such a crying baby sometimes lol) anyway i'm also excited to read all of your comments & see you to the next drama of Minho. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRc3quHm3Dw

So Goodbye Don't Cry & Smile ^_^;)

WistfulLove Thank you so much for the translation. Can't wait to watch CH tonight. :D

I think they still filming for the last episodes. Message from Starhaus : My link

알림) Minoz 여러분. 시티헌터 막바지 힘든촬영이 계속되고 있습니다. 다시한번 부탁드려요. >> 오늘, 내일 드라마 촬영장 찾아가지 마세요! 배우분들 힘든 모습 준비되지 않은 모습 사진!! 절대 찍지마세요. 여러분이 지켜주세요. 인터넷에 사진 올리지 마세요. 현장 스텝 카메라에 찍힌 분들 확인 될 경우 팬클럽 활동에 제재가 있을 수 있습니다. 협조해주세요.

Wish them all the best and hope Minho have a good rest after finish film. :)

garfield in that message, it seems to me that shooting and such has been difficult because of the number of fans visiting or "stalking" the shooting sites

it is asking for fans to not come and take/ post pictures online because the staff is having a hard time

they are still in the midst of shooting it seems; i hope they are all healthy and well i wish for them to finish successfully (:

Guest miniejungle

Im excited to read your sequel for MandM couple...and meeeehn Bear is working hard lately writing that book. She's making HUNTER so darn happy, i bet lots of ACTION happening specially w/ the new position.tsssssssssssssss hotness overload

HEHE i might not be able to stream for ep 19 XDDD aigoo real life sucks.

ELEPHANT is the next best thing...its gonna be sought after by lots of couples. They sure  will want to know what's the secret between our MandM, and how they keep themselves fit. Elephant position could be an exercise you know hehe.

and the look on HUNTER's face if Bear refuses to do the Elephant *sigh*

awww i love that pout!!! can kiss it a thousand and one times without getting sick of it!!!! :) and i demand you and dramaok to show us visual evidence of that elephant position huh, a picture speaks a thousand words!!!

leslie, try to go online tonight. just 2 more eps to go, how can you abandon us???? :( the thread is not the same without and dramaok!!!

I tried my best to translate, but it's not 100% accurate (although i am korean DX) 

He looks so tired that I was sad for him tear tear

Back view ㅠㅠ stroke stroke (o__O lols)

Man this girl was lucky having been so CLOSE TO THEM DX

If i was given that opportunity... i think i would have glomped them all *-* teehee

garfield in that message, it seems to me that shooting and such has been difficult because of the number of fans visiting or "stalking" the shooting sites

it is asking for fans to not come and take/ post pictures online because the staff is having a hard time

they are still in the midst of shooting it seems; i hope they are all healthy and well i wish for them to finish successfully (:

wistfulLove, thanks for the translation! makes me feel i was there too! :) and i was :lol: at the stroke stroke comments!!! (well i guess we all have very pervie minds and they are all targeting wuri Minho's hot butt!!! (dunno if he knows his dernier was so closely scrutinised by fans???? kekeke)

it's such a hard thing for us as fans... on one hand we want them to be safe and finish the shooting quickly and safely, on the other hand we want to see them so much that it hinders the shooting.. :( anyway just another 2 days... City Hunter team fighting!!!!

Ahh I can't wait for City Hunter T_T I don't want it to end but at the same time, I want to know what will happen... =(

I wish I had skills and brain like YS :D or have a City Hunter as hot as YS in my country, I wouldn't mind to stalk or get arrested LOL

Edit: 

You can watch the preview here. What's Sae Hee doing? LOL

OMG ty so much for the preview. And can anyone explain to me who have the book about the 1983 case right now? At first the real one was with JP, then CJM, and then the President? O_O I'm confused about how did the President get the book, or maybe I'm wrong x__x. (need to watch the episodes again). I'm more confused now since SH has it (in the preview, it looks like it) T.T.. 

Guest victoriamai

hahaha I had to laugh at the way Young Joo (? i think it was him) said "sunflower"... "SUNPLOWER"

WHY IS SOMEONE HURTING SAE HEE?!?! WHAT IS GOING ON!!! NOOOOO~ mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

and... from the preview.. no Yoon Sung and Nana moments... tears.gif

clockwatcher , thanks a million for the preview!

Guest crazypilovee

You can watch the preview here. What's Sae Hee doing? LOL

thankss!! omg YS finds out about his real dad! 0_0

can someone translate it too? :D all i understood was:

Ahjussi: Are you sleeping? During this important part(?)? Your eyes, eyes!

Creepy: Chairman Cheon was looking for some woman.

YS: Who was that woman?

Creepy: It was Lee Kyung Hee.

YS: Lee.. Kyung Hee?

YJ boss: What are you doing!?

YJ: I'm sorry... ____________.

YJ: Sunflower (said in English)... Sunflower?

SH: Those people took it... that secret document(?).

YS: I found out about everything now.

KH: What?

YS: My real dad...

Ahjussi: Prosecutor Kim Young Joo saw your face!?

YS: Kim Young Joo, are you satisfied now?

Guest farhah1986

It seems that both YS and YJ know who is his real father?!Does it mean they know he is the last target?I'm actually curious with SH relation with the incident in 1983.Why she has that book and looks like somebody is looking for that book,I'm assume that is JP.If YS know about his real father,does it mean he eventually know JP intention for stealing him from his mother?This make me eager to see how the relationship between JP and YS turn out...will he tell him that he already know about his real father or pretend to not know?Poor YS...another shock revelation.

Looking at the preview....its look like it will be action pack today.