[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

I replied your email.

If the concert ends at 10 or 11pm, we have to arrive the airport before 12. However, the flight only stops at 12am

If you take airplane, you have to take the return flight in next day.

Also, I never take carpool with someone or take flight to San Jose. Please help me how to get there. I checked the website and filled out the info, but I can not find out the ridematch. Do you know what's happened?

Thank you

Hi there, I'm not sure what website you went to, but here is some info about taking the VTA light rail to and from the Airport. You would want the San Antonio stop for SJSU and the Metro stop for the airport.

With this link, you can see the lightrail route from SJSU to the SJ Airport.

http://as.sjsu.edu/asts/index.jsp?val=sjc#sjc_flyer

Here is the northbound weekday schedule if you want to go from SJSU to the airport:

http://www.vta.org/schedules/SC_901NO_WK.html

NOTE:The schedule doesn't list every stop, but San Antonio is between the Convention center and the Santa Clara stop, so you should be at the San Antonio light rail station by the Convention Center time.

I'm not sure if you would make the flight, since we don't know when the concert ends.

Here is the southbound weekday schedule if you want to go from the airport to SJSU:

http://www.vta.org/schedules/SC_901SO_WK.html

I hope I was helpful!

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mcl0521

--mod-- if this isn't allowed, please remove it :)

10moum8.jpg

Come hang out and meet other Cassiopeia before the JYJ concert begins! With a special surprise guest, contests, prizes and goods distribution.

We can't wait to see you there! RSVP: HERE

Guest teary-eyedmoon23

^ I'm attending the fanmeet! (already RSVPed)

Anyway, has anyone received their confirmation email from Powerhouse?

I'm just wondering because I already got mine last night O_O;;

Hey guys I'm planning to buy tickets for their vancouver concert. I saw a presale date for it on ticketmaster.

How does that work? Am I suppose to have some kind of code? How do I acquire the code? Did you guys have a pre-sale for the locations that are already available for ticket purchasing?

You can get on ticketmaster a few minutes before (get on JYJ ticket sales page) and right when it hits sale time refresh and the options to purchase the tix will appear. Hope that helps (I bought my SJ tix that way!). ^^

Guest moomoocows

I just received my confirmation email not too long ago - I guess yours will come soon as well! And I was wondering how many you were thinking of selling? :)

I was hoping to sell 2 tickets.

i still have not received a confirmation yet but i ordered from ticketmaster not powerhouse. i guess ill call them on monday to find out.

and now iono if this is new but i was just on ticketmaster again and they have these vip deals here for an additional price but iono what exactly the perks are.

Guest Easterbunni

and now iono if this is new but i was just on ticketmaster again and they have these vip deals here for an additional price but iono what exactly the perks are.

WOW vip tickets? I'm so jealous of LA I want vip tickets. I with they had that at the SJ show. Then I'd buy the upgrade right away.

Those are really good seats!! That's the first row in front of the extended stage right at center ^^. I called powerhouse. A-L seats at center floor are not utilized because of the extended stage.

Are you serious?? I feel like i'm so lucky now! I had no idea. Thank you so much for the information!! I hope they use the extended stage!!

Hi!!! I have M 108!! So I'll be sitting near you :) I have to go to the concert alone since all my friends aren't really JYJ fans and the ones who are can't come home for :P but I'm so excited :D aren't you

I'm so sorry you will be sitting near me! because I always sing along at concerts and my singing is not as good as jyj! haha

Guest cccatherine

POWERHOUSE seating chart for LA concert (sorry for the large image)

s29ojc.jpg

This is the official one, not the same setup as pictured on Ticketmaster.

So the only difference is the extended stage and the front rows of Orchestra were changed to $180 tickets.

- - -

I managed to call in yesterday and get $180 seats so I'm

selling 2 Orchestra Row W Seats 218-219 it's right where the green and pink meet

Hi there, I'm not sure what website you went to, but here is some info about taking the VTA light rail to and from the Airport. You would want the San Antonio stop for SJSU and the Metro stop for the airport.

With this link, you can see the lightrail route from SJSU to the SJ Airport.

http://as.sjsu.edu/asts/index.jsp?val=sjc#sjc_flyer

Here is the northbound weekday schedule if you want to go from SJSU to the airport:

http://www.vta.org/schedules/SC_901NO_WK.html

NOTE:The schedule doesn't list every stop, but San Antonio is between the Convention center and the Santa Clara stop, so you should be at the San Antonio light rail station by the Convention Center time.

I'm not sure if you would make the flight, since we don't know when the concert ends.

Here is the southbound weekday schedule if you want to go from the airport to SJSU:

http://www.vta.org/schedules/SC_901SO_WK.html

I hope I was helpful!

To add more to this...when the stop for San Jose State comes, it's going to blare "Paseo de San Antonio" on the speakers. You can't miss it.

You can get on ticketmaster a few minutes before (get on JYJ ticket sales page) and right when it hits sale time refresh and the options to purchase the tix will appear. Hope that helps (I bought my SJ tix that way!). ^^

You did that on the day of the pre-sale? Because the main ticket sale date that the promoter posted is the one open for the general public but the pre-sale happens much earlier. Sorry I'm just making sure here.

Guest jhqts2

DOES ANYONE HAVE INFO ON PRESALE PASSWORDS FOR THE VANCOUVER CONCERT?!?!?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

You did that on the day of the pre-sale? Because the main ticket sale date that the promoter posted is the one open for the general public but the pre-sale happens much earlier. Sorry I'm just making sure here.

I'm pretty sure it requires a password! I'm looking everywhere for them :(

Guest Cass05

I got Orchestra Row P for the LA concert. I was wondering if anyone knew how far away from the stage it was since it's an extended stage?

Guest jhqts2

^the presale password is for people who are season ticket holders of the vancouver canucks(hockey team):)

seriousllyyyy :( ahha well how do they get it? I might know people ahhah (thanks btw!)

Guest chdairkld

Hi guys, I have pretty close up tickets in Section A for Prudential Center ^o^ so I'm definitely thinking about bringing a camera. Did any of you talk with Powerhouse about the use of cameras? If so, can you please share what they said? Thank you ^^.

Guest cccatherine

I got Orchestra Row P for the LA concert. I was wondering if anyone knew how far away from the stage it was since it's an extended stage?

I heard that rows A-L are the $180, so is your ticket $150? It shouldn't be that far from the stage, just look at the image above your seat should be around between the pink and green area of the orchestra section.

Guest Cass05

I heard that rows A-L are the $180, so is your ticket $150? It shouldn't be that far from the stage, just look at the image above your seat should be around between the pink and green area of the orchestra section.

Yes mine is a $150 ticket. Oh okay..cuz I wasn't sure whether the rows started from A when the green started or if they were regular. So if rows A-L are $180, then okay i'm not far from the stage. Yay! Thank you :) 

Guest gabucha26

Hey guys! I just bought my ticket today! so excited! Anyways I'll be going to the NJ concert and will be coming from CT. If anyone from CT or surrounding area want to meet up and go together just PM me!. By the way I'll be in section 18 row 21.

Hope to see you guys there ^_^

Archived