[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

Guest SMiLEySx3

Me too. I studied in san diego so I will drive to la. too. are you willing to take carpool?

Yes, i would love to carpool with you ! Much better than going alone (:

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ng0cnguy3n

Yes, i would love to carpool with you ! Much better than going alone (:

Hey guys, I don't know if you got my message but I also asked you guys about carpooling. If you have extra space for two more people, do you think my friend and I could carpool too? We're willing to pitch in for gas. (: It'll be fun if we can all go together, since we're all fans. ^^

Guest moomoocows

i was able to score 4 $180 some center stage row 3 seats for the LA show.

However now I don't need that man tickets and was hoping to sell some but i can't remember the seat numbers and can't seem to find my order online. i order by phone and was told i would get a confirmation email but i don't see it nor is it listed in my ticketmaster account but they did bill my card. should i be worried that i don't get it? i did get an order number but iono where i could check it.

Guest da_little_one

Selling 2 tickets!!!Seat location: section ORCH, row T, seats 202-203

I got them for $344 total because of extra fees added on Ticketmaster.

I'm selling becauase my friend and I both bought a set each cause of miscommunication =X

Please email me if intersted: amyngo001@gmail.com

Hey guys I'm planning to buy tickets for their vancouver concert. I saw a presale date for it on ticketmaster.

How does that work? Am I suppose to have some kind of code? How do I acquire the code? Did you guys have a pre-sale for the locations that are already available for ticket purchasing?

Guest Hongki.love

However now I don't need that man tickets and was hoping to sell some but i can't remember the seat numbers and can't seem to find my order online. i order by phone and was told i would get a confirmation email but i don't see it nor is it listed in my ticketmaster account but they did bill my card. should i be worried that i don't get it? i did get an order number but iono where i could check it.

I just received my confirmation email not too long ago - I guess yours will come soon as well! And I was wondering how many you were thinking of selling? :)

wait are 180 seats still available?

I heard that Powerhouse ran out of their last $180 seats and I'm not sure if Ticketmaster is still holding back on some of them until closer to the event day :(

Guest always501

Hi,

Would anyone be interested in sharing a hotel room with 3 girls and one guy.

This is for the LA Nokia Center concert. Please let me know through PM. Thanks!!

Guest ih3artkimjj

i'm in the same situation as you. i also bought my tickets over the phone and haven't received a confirmation email.

Guest ng0cnguy3n

Quote from Powerhouse on Facebook:

POWERHOUSE

NOTE: If you have purchased JYJ concert tickets by phone with Powerhouse, but haven't received an email confirmation yet.. No worries! Today was a long and busy day so we weren't able to send all of them, but you'll get it on Monday! Sorry about the delay and thanks for your patience!

picked up my tickets yesterday....it still seems unreal. i guess i won't be really excited until the date nears.

anyways...thought i'd put this option up in the air for some fellow fans:

anyone needing a ride from philly to nj can PM me for details.

we have extra space and i know it's still really early but there may be someone holding out on getting a ticket because of a lack of transportation.

Guest Easterbunni

I bought my tickets right at 12pm and I only got M 105-106 at San Jose show. I think it lies about "best available seats" but thats ok as long as i can see them.

I bought my tickets right at 12pm and I only got M 105-106 at San Jose show. I think it lies about "best available seats" but thats ok as long as i can see them.

Those are really good seats!! That's the first row in front of the extended stage right at center ^^. I called powerhouse. A-L seats at center floor are not utilized because of the extended stage.

Guest SufancyDeFTTS

Those are really good seats!!  That's the first row in front of the extended stage right at center ^^.  I called powerhouse.  A-L seats at center floor are not utilized because of the extended stage.

@ces, Thank you for your info. So my guessing is correct, they will cut abt 10 rows or more for the extended stage. Although I got row P, I'm content. I need to tell my fd for the good seats she acutally got. (maybe she'll read it here.) :D So happy!!! 

But will the boys more often stay in the main stage or extended stage, according to their Thai con? I don't watch the fancam much. 

Guest lisasa320

Hi!!! I have M 108!! So I'll be sitting near you :) I have to go to the concert alone since all my friends aren't really JYJ fans and the ones who are can't come home for :P but I'm so excited :D aren't you

Guest twinklingstars

For the san jose concert...where it says MIX do they perform on there too? or just the stage? =S

I'm assuming MIX is where the production/staff people are, those dealing with sound and lighting?

@ces, Thank you for your info. So my guessing is correct, they will cut abt 10 rows or more for the extended stage. Although I got row P, I'm content. I need to tell my fd for the good seats she acutally got. (maybe she'll read it here.) :D So happy!!! 

But will the boys more often stay in the main stage or extended stage, according to their Thai con? I don't watch the fancam much. 

I went to Thailand for the concert, and I say 60% of the time they stayed on the main stage. They did walk around quite a bit. However, the stage set up is different though coz extended stage in Thailand is oval with vertical and horizontal midsection.

Archived