[drama 2005] To Marry A Millionaire 백만장자와 결혼&#54616

Guest thanhdda

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

wow...thank you dawnanny...you are killing me with many beautiful pix of this gorgeous couple...

they look so sweetttttttttttttt (i dont know how many times i say this...hehe)

there are still 11 days to go...grrrr...

thanks for the link too, dawnanny..i gotta go now...i will be back to save the clip <333

---edit

but i cant go now...coz lots of new pix come out...lol

714-1_20051115093114.jpg

714-2_20051115093201.jpg

714-3_20051115093217.jpg

714-6_20051115093304.jpg

714-7_20051115093319.jpg

714-5_20051115093249.jpg

714-4_20051115093233.jpg

super cute!!!!

Guest renni72

The caps and pic of the press conference made me wanna watch this drama ......I have always been a fan of Kim Hyun Joo.....watched most of her dramas....I esp like her in Ms Kim Million Dollar Project because she was with Ji Jin Hee...and they look so cute together :D

Will there be a subbing team for this drama?

Guest dawnanny

I see. At first, I thought you meant GS and KHJ in real life not in the drama. I think it will be a interesting drama cause KHJ will give GS a hard time and our prince will act like a fool:) ahahahah....I can imagine him look like a fool in love in those beautiful clothes...He has a very childish/boyish smile that look very innocent..

yes, becasue of his eye, he has a very pure and boyish smile.

IF you guys don't mind, i want call him "fool prince".

fool prince sound very interest.

in fact, he really is a fool prince, he is so cute and pure.

The drama is very interest, and is very different with other fairy tale.

a disguises as prince, a Cinderella, they are not true prince and princess.

when cinderella meet fake prince who he is her classmate in high school.

all people like fake prince since he is very hot and rich, only she dislike him.

but i think KHJ aslo like GS in her heart,they might have a misunderstanding.

I forget to say GS very love his family and KHJ, i think they are the most important thing for him in his life.

although it is a fairy tale, but it will be very true as our life.

i like PD and scripter show way, a close true fairry tale can attract more people to see.

it is not a exaggerative comdey, it is very delicate.

it will get more concern person and world emotion, a very warm comedy.

Guest dawnanny

Thank you dawnanny :wub:...I miss you too...hehe...

Thanks for all the beautiful pictures...Wow...that photoshoot must take at least one whole day...hehe...just like a wedding photoshoot...They look so cute together...

for GR, both of us are cute fool, cheer up!

kiss you, can you give me a hug? hey, tonigh, I continuously am acting like a spoiled brat.

my GS will go to army at next year, sigh, you know my mood, sigh.

I even say I will not care him if his drama is airing on weekend again.

i feel myself is a fool, I still open new thread at our forums on his birthday.

I began vevy busy life for him agian.

then when I'm very tired, maybe i will say this must be the last once, i know i certainly so.

since I already have some fatigue during this period.

but my joke become really, this mood is very complex.

although i'm sad, but i will more cherish the last chance.

hope you guys will be it.

Guest jkan93l

awww. .. this looks soo good.. and funny ...i can't wait to watch it..

the two lead roles are really preatty and handsome.. something i will llike

Guest thienly

11/14/05 – On 11/14, Go Soo, Kim Hyun Joo, Son Tae Young, and Yoon Sang Hyun (고수, 김현주, 손태영, 윤상현) attend the press conference of the weekend drama “Marry a Millionaire (백만장자와 결혼하기)” held at Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel. The drama is scheduled to be aired by SBS in 11/26 following the final episode of “Lover in Prague”.

The drama gets the idea from the reality show “Joe Millionaire” aired in the States. Go Soo plays the role Kim Young Hoon (김영훈) who pretends to be a millionaire appearing on a TV show and woos women by his good-looking appearance. KHJ plays the role Han Eun Young (한은영) who is not pretty and works as a clerk in a bank. One day, she accidentally participates in the TV show and is picked by Young Hoon. Son Tae Young plays the role Jung Soo Min (정수민) who is a movie star and is the daughter of the owner of a broadcasting company. She and the roles played by KHJ and GS form triangle love relationship. She states, “This rich daughter role is quite different from those roles that I played before.” About 20 days of filming will take place in Bordeaux and Paris of France.

Guest melon.yun

woww thats for all those pics O_ OOOO nonstop haha and the vids =3 =!!! their so cute together~ i keep looking at my computer date asking myself omg did 26th past already? O_ O? haha

is anyone subing this drama? T_ T?

Archived