Girl hurting me everyday by leading me on

Guest manun

Guest B L o T T - ii

pretty much said it all, and nailed it. I was going to do a big response to your post, OP, but now i don't have to cuz MiDnite89 already said it.

are you jsbachery?

I was thinking the same thing when i started reading his post. lmao...

Guest bunnywink

Looks like she just sees you as a friend. From what you wrote, it doesn't seem like she is leading you on. She's treating you as a friend and if you keep misinterpreting things like this, you're only hurting yourself.

pretty much said it all, and nailed it. I was going to do a big response to your post, OP, but now i don't have to cuz MiDnite89 already said it.

I was thinking the same thing when i started reading his post. lmao...

lol seriously he's backi!!  except this time eevryone loves him

Thanks everyone for your great support and sincere posts that you have posted.

I dont think shes a girl that would use someone and she is never mean but ignores me, but in the end it doesnt matter. Its like you people said, a person cannot give and never get. I can give a big piece of my heart for someone that needs my help but I cannot allow my heart be shattered and be weak because of someone that doesnt appreciate what Im doing.

I have done so much, and she still goes to me whenever she wants to. Yesterday she called me and we talked for an hour, I felt good but then I said to myself; "How come everything is in her hand? She calls me and I answer, but when I call she will not always answer."

I guess I dont mean that much for her... But she has alot of problems right now so I will do my best to help her (not overdoing it) because I dont think its manly to run away when a girl is need of a helping persons hand.

So Im gonna withstand this 1-1,5 month of pain, because I would only be sad knowing I did nothing when someone was in need (cause I would do this to anyone).

I have read everything you have wrote, Im really sad inside to know the truth, but really glad that ppl can care for others even when my friends dont. Because they just want to have fun and not talk about someone else problems.

Many sincere thank you and that you have read my post!

odddodo, Want2LoveU ,MissPriss,The-Entity,AngelAngel,iknowyouwantme ,dumas ,한스 ㅋㅋ,sumoberrylu,mintcracker,ZeroX3,BukAlan,B L o T T - ii ,TuxedoBento, bunnywink

Guest lynatee

kk all youre doing is wallowing in self pity and justifying your choice to do so. you know whats going on. you know what type of person she is, and you also know what you should do. now do it! gosh its not so difficult to confront the truth once you already know whats wrong with the picture. just get out of the picture before you get anymore hurt. the more you live in denial the further youre driving yourself down into this mess. remember love is like jumping into a well. you jump and you fall. the further you fall, the harder and more painful the landing will be. you wont know whether youre going to hit ground or drown but you can always choose whether or not you choose to fall or not (any further than you already have).  do not assume that because we sound harsh we are putting you down or hating on you, the truth of the matter is if it hurts its probably working. shes playing you, and it has become way too obvious to ignore. at this point youre playing the part of the fool and shes just a plan jerk (a smart jerk) for doing something like this for her own benefit. RUN AWAY FROM HER. RUN FAST AND FAR!

Guest 2bamaster

Girls that led a guy on after a brief break up with their boyfriend and then go back to their boyfriend after leading a guy on for months are NOT VERY NICE. I got a nephew that were led on by a girl and at the end, she went back to her boyfriend...my nephew got heartbroken and he broke down....yeah, he cried and I've never seen him cried in his life before....the emails and phone calls and texts he got from her would make one think that she really like him too but it's not the case in the end...

she even wrote him songs and sing to him and told him sweet things but it's just all for nothing...

Archived