• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Upcoming MBC Drama “The Queen’s Flower” Releases Beautiful Fairy Tale-Like Posters
Upcoming MBC weekend drama “The Queen’s Flower” has released ethereal posters prior to its premiere.
The posters released on March 9 hold allusions to various themes of the upcoming drama.
10428497_963127973720250_158493857679710

In the main poster, the two leads of the drama, Kim Sung Ryung and Lee Sung Kyung, are half emerged in milky water while holding onto each other, dressed in flowing dresses. The poster designer and one of the producers of the drama, Park Seung Woo, said, “I was reminded of the story of the ‘Little Mermaid’ when I first read the synopsis of ‘The Queen’s Flower.’ The main characters’ desire and struggle for success, love, and happiness seemed similar to that of the mermaid princess on land.” He continued, “The posters are portraying the characters under water who have reached the surface that they so desired.” The tagline on the posters reads, “If I could be happy for just one moment in life.”
“The Queen’s Flower” a mellow drama about Rena (Kim Sung Ryung), who is reunited with her child (Lee Sung Kyung) she has abandoned for her success. It will premiere on March 14.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/09/upcoming-mbc-drama-the-queens-flower-releases-beautiful-fairy-tale-like-posters/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Still for EP3 on last Saturday201503201441773147_550bb3b6798fc_99_2015
#Yoonbak [MBC 'Queen's Flower'] Jae-Joon and his mom stand before the cliff! What on earth is going on?? http://me2.do/G6pmfs1M 
-----<Queen of flowers> Taiwan Shooting Day 9. Local press conference been held.B9e7FfuCUAIAZWM.jpg
via dearmino

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"'The Queen's Flower" Kim Mi Sook Threatens Yoon Park

BY C Han | Mar 23, 2015 07:01 PM EDT

In "The Queen's Flower" Kim Mi Sook made a fiasco with a suicide attempt and threatened Yoon Park.

On the episode of MBC weekend drama "The Queen's Flower" broadcast on Mar. 21st, Ma Hee Ra (played by Kim Mi Sook) led Suh Yoo Ra (played by Ko Woo Ri) and Park Jae Joon (played by Yoon Park) to a blind date.  On this day, Jae Joon did not know anything and went to the dating place.  There, he saw Yoo Ra and didn't know what to do as he was in shock.

At this, Jae Joon said to Hee Ra, "I no longer want to be the puppet of mom.  Don't but into my life.  If you love me, please just leave me alone.  I'm going to quit being a doctor and I'm going to marry the person that I want" he shouted.  At this, Hee Ra was startled and stood by the cliff.  She said, "Your destiny was already decided when you were born.  But you're going to live as you want? How am I going to see all this?  I better just end this now," as he was in pain.

Moreover, Hee Ra said, "You should choose now.  Is it your life or mother" as Jae Joon threatened.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/79098/20150323/the-queens-flower-kim-mi-sook-threatens-yoon-park.htm

Guest adikkeluangman

<Queen of flowers> Taiwan Shooting Day 11. Always smiling Taiwan recorded with the sincere actor YoonBak also finished #queenofflowers #KaohsiungB9oaelyCYAA1_hy.jpgB9oaemUCQAA0_5S.jpgvia dearmino

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"'The Queen's Flower' Kim Mi Sook Pressures Yoon Park To Marry

BY C Han | Mar 31, 2015 08:51 PM EDT 

'The Queen's Flower' Kim Mi Sook Pressures Yoon Park To Marry

In "The Queen's Flower" Kim Mi Sook threatened Yoon Park.

On the episode of MBC special drama "The Queen's Flower" broadcast on Mar. 28th, Ma Hee Ra (played by Kim Mi Sook) threatened Park Jae Joon (played by Yoon Park) to marry Suh Yoo Ra (played by Ko Woo Ri).  On this day, Jae Joon talked frankly about marriage and the meeting of the in-laws on the other side.

At the spot where Park Tae Soo (played by Jang Yong) was hurrying Yoo Ra's wedding, Jae Joon said, "I think marriage is a little hasty to talk about.  I'm not emotionally ready." With that, she left, which startled everyone.

After this, Hee Ra followed out Jae Joon.  Jae Joon said to Hee Ra, "I can't feel a bit of charisma towards you, Suh Yoo Ra.  I've met you several times but I feel like it's dull and I don't have fun."  Hee Ra responded, "Why do you not feel my charisma?  Is this all because of that fraud lady? Is that why?"

With that she started a conflict. Hee Ra said, "Yoo Ra is best in everything. Looks, education, and all.  Yoo Ra's the best and you have no deciding ground.  Just marry Yoo Ra next month" she threatened.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/80050/20150331/the-queens-flower-kim-mi-sook-pressures-yoon-park-to-marry.htm

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"'The Queen's Flower' Kim Mi Sook Smiles Getting Kim Sung Ryung's Weakness

BY C Han | Mar 31, 2015 08:52 PM EDT 

'The Queen's Flower' Kim Mi Sook Smiles Getting Kim Sung Ryung's Weakness

In "The Queen's Flower" Kim Mi Sook talked about the weaknesses of Kim Sung Ryung.

On the episode of MBC special drama "The Queen's Flower" broadcast on Mar. 28th, Ma Hee Ra (played by Kim Mi Sook) started to get suspicious of Lena Jung (played by Kim Sung Ryung)'s pas.  To find out the truth underlying the mango allergy, she followed her footsteps.  On this day, Ma Hee Ra asked to meet the patient of the allergy incident to Choi Hye Jin (played by Jang Young Nam).

In this episode, Lena Jung had started to get the focus of the public.  As the mango allergy incident started to get mentioned again, she went to the employee at the errands place that had taken the role of the patient.  She asked that he not say anything.  Knowing this weakness of Lena Jung, Ma Hee Ra was also hovering around the errands place.  Here, she found a car with an entrance sticker near the building.

At this, Ma Hee Ra said to Chang Soo, "This is our company's entrance sticker right?"  Chang Soo said, "Yeah, it must be our employee.  Who is this?"  At this, Ma Hee Ra said, "Well, we'll wait and find out" as she went back to her car.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/80055/20150331/the-queens-flower-kim-mi-sook-smiles-getting-kim-sung-ryungs-weakness.htm

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"'The Queen's Flower' Kim Mi Sook Vs. Kim Sung Ryung

BY C Han | Apr 07, 2015 11:27 PM EDT 

'The Queen's Flower' Kim Mi Sook Vs. Kim Sung Ryung

In "The Queen's Flower" Kim Sung Ryung rejected Kim Mi Sook's proposal and had a very tight mental conflict with each other.

On the episode of MBC weekend drama "The Queen's Flower" broadcast on Apr. 5th, Ma Hee Ra (played by Kim Mi Sook) used Lena Jung (played by Kim Sung Ryung)'s weak points and started to threaten her.

In exchange for hiding the allergy incident of Lena Jung, Hee Ra changed the new menu to a rainbow pizza. She then required that Min Joon (played by Lee Jong Hyuk) be dropped.

At this, Lena Jung say, "Why did I have to do this? There was no reason to do so.  I won't.  It's the same thing whether you're getting shooed out because of the allergy incident or whether you're getting shooed out because you're having fun with a rainbow pizza.  The result is the same.  You just have to be honest to the director.  So if I don't get forgiven, then I'll even confess the fact that you met the madam today.  Otherwise, I'll tell everything to the CEO."  With that, she threatened Hee Ra.

Hee Ra was very happy with Lena Jung's attitude and said, "I have an eye for people.  There may be a hundred wolves inside a person but a wolf will really know.  Because we're the same type."

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/80899/20150407/the-queens-flower-kim-mi-sook-vs-kim-sung-ryung.htm

• 3 months later...

Archived