ever been molested and can't tell anyone?

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

Guest JRAWKWHORE`

Yep. It was my uncle. Disgusting.

I was about 6? and my uncle came in the bedroom late at night when he thought I was sleeping. I was sleeping, but I'm a light sleeper.. So he reached his hands into my pants and started.. Yeah. I didn't understand what was happening so I went back to sleep, but now.. Gawd I feel so fcking dirty every time I think about it.

Whenever I tell my close close friends about this, they just ignore it and move on to another subject because it's akward. Kinda hurts.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^*hug

You are never worthless and you are a wonderful person- regardless of what you think of yourself negatively. You only think that way because you feel that you should have retaliated or fought back against those perverts.

Talk to someone you trust, if you think you are able to. It's a hard thing to do though- to talk about something like this. But it feels worst to keep it bottled up inside.

I never got to say thank you! You do not know how much that made me feel better.

Thank you <3 *hugs*

Guest somegirl

-Decided my previous comment wasn't necessary. I sympathize with everyone who had to go through this.

Guest CaramelSweetie

Yep. It was my uncle. Disgusting.

I was about 6? and my uncle came in the bedroom late at night when he thought I was sleeping. I was sleeping, but I'm a light sleeper.. So he reached his hands into my pants and started.. Yeah. I didn't understand what was happening so I went back to sleep, but now.. Gawd I feel so fcking dirty every time I think about it.

Whenever I tell my close close friends about this, they just ignore it and move on to another subject because it's akward. Kinda hurts.

maybe they just don't know how to comfort you? :S

Guest jawa

I'm not that surprised to see how many people, especially girls, have had traumatic experiences in their childhood with molesters and sexual offenders.

When I was in middle school, around 6th or 7th grade, I was groped by this kid in my class.

I was walking down the hall to my class and he came up and grabbed one of my boobs and made a comment about how small they were.

I started to cry but I was also really mad because I knew what he was doing.

I kicked him in the nuts and pushed him to the ground and got on top of him and starting punching him.

The teacher got me off him and asked me what happened and he sided with me.

I know violence is wrong, but I just wanted to say "You go girl!"

Guest iftimecomes

i remember a couple times..

when i was 6 years old in gr. 1. we were at an assembly and i felt someone pull up my shirt so i looked behind me and i saw this guy who was smiling so i gave him a weird look and kept listening to the assembly again. it happened several times within 10 minutesish and then finally he put a finger down my undies and started rubbing my bumcr@ck. i turned around this time and i asked him what he was doing. he didn't say anything and i didn't do anything.

last year in gr. 7 it was a rainy cloudy day and it was about an hour after school because i had yearbook. i heard like footsteps behind me so i turned around and i saw this guy who was in gr. 8 looking at me. so i was just like oh okay maybe he lives my way. and i just kept walking and stuff. and then out of no where he pushed me onto the freaking grass and starting rubbing my thighs. i tried to push him off and started screaming. then i kicked him and i stood up and ran. i was so scared and i started crying. i told my mom and he got expelled. thank god.

i dont even know him. things like this is really scary.

Guest AzNsk8er4Lyfe

wow what's up with all the perv cousins out there.

man i just wanna frigin kill all those pedos out there >.<

Guest JRAWKWHORE`

maybe they just don't know how to comfort you? :S

Oh.. Never thought of that. Maybe. Thanks a lot. :) I fail when it comes to optimism at times.

Screw it, I'm not waiting for someone to give me a hug. I'll do it myself ahah

Guest chocolate*

^um.....it's your boyfriend....that's normal.....you do that with the people you love.......

It's not right if it's not something she's comfortable with.

Different people have different comfort levels, and what's normal touching with you and your bf may not be what she wants with her bf.

If a bf forced himself on her even though she resisted and told him off, if he keeps doing it, I don't think it's normal and can be considered assaulting her.

Guest spiral_flare

Wow.

To all the people that have been molested here, I'm so sorry. This is so sick.

I've never been molested but I've experienced things such as unwanted touching (not TOO sexual).

Like in the 7th grade, there was this guy who touched my privates over the clothes and he'd tell me to "get on your knees". Stuff like that. That guy was sick...and we were so young. He used to doit to a lot of girls and we got him in trouble.

Another time, this was 3 weeks ago when I wore short shorts (my fault I guess) and this pervert guy rubbed my thigh and then smacked it when I was sitting on the bus. Then he proceeded with the dirty talk. It was the grossest thing EVER, I don't know the words he used even existed. I was like O_____O.

But I will never forget the next one. I was 8 years old and I was playing with 2 friends outside, nobody else was around, when some guy in his 30s comes out of nowhere and shows us his d***. He kept coming closer while it was dangling out and we ran like crazy.

It was so scary.

Guest kanyewong

But I will never forget the next one. I was 8 years old and I was playing with 2 friends outside, nobody else was around, when some guy in his 30s comes out of nowhere and shows us his d***. He kept coming closer while it was dangling out and we ran like crazy.

It was so scary.

That's disgusting. Showing little kids your privates? You should've told your parents, and maybe he could've gotten punishment.

Guest stylebubble

how in the world are you guys comfortable sharing your experiences with the internet.

if you can't tell anyone, why tell it where everyone can see? @___@

it kind of seems like a few people are overreacting somewhat with their stories,

but then what's considered being molested it up to the victim themselves. sorry if I'm being insensitive,

but I've been molested too, and it involved police interviewing me as a toddler, so sorry.

I feel sorry for all the people that have been molested, guys and girls. just a good thing that it didn't turn into rape.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SimplySwt^.^

how in the world are you guys comfortable sharing your experiences with the internet.

if you can't tell anyone, why tell it where everyone can see? @___@

it kind of seems like a few people are overreacting somewhat with their stories,

but then what's considered being molested it up to the victim themselves. sorry if I'm being insensitive,

but I've been molested too, and it involved police interviewing me as a toddler, so sorry.

I feel sorry for all the people that have been molested, guys and girls. just a good thing that it didn't turn into rape.

Everyone on the internet is anonymous, I doubt anyone would go to great lengths to track someone down for whatever sick purpose they have..

Creating a brand spanking new account and posting it is as anonymous as it can get. Besides theirs how many people registered on SOOMPI? I doubt any of those people know you..considering their are 6.8 BILLION people on earth as of May 2009.

Actually look at it this way, would you rather keep it bottled up inside or would you rather express yourself online where no one can basically find you or know who you are? It's extremely tough carrying a burden all by yourself. It's even harder when your peers or family don't believe you or might judge you for it. If you've ever experienced something traumatic like this or just something you'd want to talk about in general, wouldn't you call up your best friend or do it some other way? Unfortunately those issues and being molested are on totally different levels.

Guest My Sweet September

Lately, I have been struggling with keeping silent about what happened to me in 7th grade. I've already posted about it, so no need to post it again.

I'm just so...mad at myself. I keep thinking, what if all this time, he has been abusing other girls? I could have stopped it. I could have reported it. But I stayed silent, my friends (well, one friend. She was the only one I knew.) were just downstairs, I could have said something! Now, I think about the pain that it caused me, and honestly? It's more painful to think that me staying silent gave him the go ahead to do this to other girls.

Ugh...

I hope all the women (or men) out there have more courage than me, and will speak up when something happens. I know it's scary, I know you will think no one will believe you...He said he would kill me if I told anyone, and I believed him, but I was a fool. Now it's too late to say anything, I don't even know his name. But I'd give anything to go back and just say something.

I don't believe in God, but if there is such a thing as karma, I hope he gets what it coming to him. That's all I can do now, that and be there for all the other people out there who are abused by others.

If anyone needs to talk, PM me about it. I know far too many people who have been sexually abused, and I don't think there is anything more important for victims to be able to talk to someone about it. It's too hard a burden to carry alone. You shouldn't have to be afraid.

Guest pucastar

yesterday on the train this man kept coming on to me cause i was leaning on the train door side, and he kept putting his arm and touching all around my chest..

OMG< i was so pissed off that i wanted to go 'do you mind' bu ti didn't wanna start anything and i made eye contact wtih the people on the train and they just looked away, wtf.

the worst thing was i looked at my lil bro and he ujst laughed, so pissed off.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Autumn1430263885

It's not right if it's not something she's comfortable with.

Different people have different comfort levels, and what's normal touching with you and your bf may not be what she wants with her bf.

If a bf forced himself on her even though she resisted and told him off, if he keeps doing it, I don't think it's normal and can be considered assaulting her.

yea well her bf didn't force it on her, and apologized. thats not assault

k so there was this dirty old drunk man on the bus and i dunno WHY[apparently my sis says cause i wore shorts, but it was FRICKEN hot that day!!!] but he fricken targetted me and kept on bugging me old tard....i was pretty darn scared though since i dont usually ride the bus that late and that was the first time i encountered someone that damn creepy. i mean i've seen creepy ppl on the bus, but they dont harrass me like this guy did..verbal harrassed. i felt so scared i didn't even hear what he said but my sis said that he said 'i'll know where you stop and i remember your face'[lucky i dont live down there and he got off bfore me...take that!). now i feel like never wearing shorts again and never going down to vancouver again x[GEHH i mean wat the hell i'm not even pretty and i think my legs are ugly. there were way prettier girls on the bus...

Guest dudeilovefood

for all of you who've been to familywatchdog.us

507 offenders

237 non-mappable offenders

click on a square for additional information

...........theres one next to this school that i like about 13 second away from!

im so scared...

oh and this isn't molest but it kinda scared me:

when i was in 2nd there was this guy names steven always next to me

and he would always flash me his bare shoulder and take my hand and pu in inside and make my hand touch his chest and belly and then i would always say STOP GOSH then take my hand away and stuff then one day he put my hand like really near his uh yeah PRIVATE PART then he told me to rub it and i still didnt know that stuff so i poked it and he kinda made a face and i got kinda nervous and took my hand away then i didnt talk to him for a week.

like a week later he started whispering to me while his nails were kinda moving up and down my arm saying hey are you mad at me? huh? and yeah i kept ignoring him and whacking him with my hand and glaring at him.

then when i learned about that stuff about rape and grow up stuff i thought he did it for fun but when we went to like 5th grade we were assigned a project for ELD where we make a play and he said,

hey remember 2nd grade and "accidently" brush his fingers on my chest....once. then we never talked again. IM SO GLAD I MOVED.

edit;; okay i just checked on mapquest...the molester guy on familyguarddog.us is 1 MINUTE away from me.........>;[

Archived