ever been molested and can't tell anyone?

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

you poor girls... D:

stupid richard simmons pervs....

where do you all live?!

i live in canada (and imma guy, yes, suck it up)

so it never happened to me before

BUT it happened to my friend. so this guy at my school comes up to her and touched her in the female part down there and in the butt.

she screamed and ran away, told everybody, and the guy got suspended XP

and i guess it kind of happened to me too... that guy that molested my friend (that was a girl) did something to me too =_= i was sitting down with my friends and he walks OVER me, rubbing his male part on my HEAD in the process.

i washed my hair for a few hours when i got home.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, a shotgun to the chest :w00t:

No death is to good for these F***ers, I'd rather them kill themselves in prison, from what I heard pedos, molestors, sexual offenders in prison, get treated the worst, it's worse than death for these guys. going to prison

Also don't be afraid to open your mouth and tell someone about this stuff, it's a seriouse crime and you have no right to be embarrassed. The offender is the one who should be embarressed not you.

Guest anjuu62

when i was younger, my and my dad used to always kiss on the lips.. same with my mom and the rest of my relatives, we never thought much of it @__@

then one time my dad stuck his tongue in my mouth. i'm very sure he meant it in a playful/joking way cause he doesn't really know much about sexual stuff - he never had a REAL relationship, since him and my mom married only so she could move to Canada - but i still felt really disgusted after. i told my mom and she yelled at him for like 8736878 hours LOL.

well ive been raped. from my boyfriend . *well no one knows about this except soompiers here :)*

i met him through my friend. well we started to like each other and after few month , we got together.

one day we went out, and he told me that there's a present for me but left it at his house , so i went to his house. he was like started to ask me have sex or not. i told him no and im afraid of it. he forced me and then he rape me. the next day , he dumped me... we never contact each other. and i didnt wana see him anymore.

after few years , i tried to put away this feeling and move on. there's this guy came to me , i thought he would be better. when he found out the truth , that i got raped. he broke up wif me instantly. he told me the reason that im just a dirty girl same as the others richard simmons. he also said that it will embrassing him if someone found out about this.

i was kinda hurt whenever he said that , never expect that he would say that to me. but well now im trying to pull myself together =)

For the people who haven't been reading page to page from the first post, this girl is amazing. Even after both those incidents she can still have a positive attitude. It's too bad so many guys are such cowards and act like boys when it comes to these kinds of things. They miss out on the person who is in the inside just to keep their stupid pride. Hopefully you've found a better person leselna.

you poor girls... D:

stupid richard simmons pervs....

where do you all live?!

i live in canada (and imma guy, yes, suck it up)

so it never happened to me before

BUT it happened to my friend. so this guy at my school comes up to her and touched her in the female part down there and in the butt.

she screamed and ran away, told everybody, and the guy got suspended XP

and i guess it kind of happened to me too... that guy that molested my friend (that was a girl) did something to me too =_= i was sitting down with my friends and he walks OVER me, rubbing his male part on my HEAD in the process.

i washed my hair for a few hours when i got home.

Not sure if the crotch-to-head rubbing exactly counts as molestation, more like a violation to me. Guys can do stupid stuff like that (cause yes I'm a guy and I've done things like that, but only to my friends whom I'm close with).

[EDIT: Other guy friends not girls. I treat all girls with respect except for my teasing and jokes which only go up to verbal and not physical.]

Guest chibichi07

woww i feel bad for all of you =[

those freakin' preverts -___-;

agreed. those people should be locked up and never to get out imo. it's just sickening to hear what they do...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thaoisthebest

GAH THESE STORIES ARE SO SAD D;

these stupid perverted freaks >:/

well my mum's friend sent her little daughter (about 7 years old)

to this old man's house so that he could tutor her daughter and other kids

and like.. oh no i forgot half the story ><"

ANYWAY, one day when she was at the tutor, she needed to go peepee

and he followed her to the bathroom, locked the door

and he pinned her to the wall and like "humped" her D:

and then hes like don't tell mummy blah blah, she went home and told her mum everything

and shes like "i felt something go in my (girl part down there O:)" :'S :'S

ITS SO SAD, AND SHES ONLY SEVEN :'(

i have been "touched" and stuff a couple times too

i'm still scarred just thinking about it, i dont think i'll ever get over it :/

and the gay thing is that i still see the men that has done stuff to me T_T"

and i still have to greet them like nothing had happened

lucky they don't do anything to me no more :sweatingbullets:

MY HEART & SOUL GOES OUT TO ALL OF YOU!

karma will get these pedos back, no doubt !

Guest 011509♥

Well.. I was with my dad over his friends' house, and my dad was just talking to his friends, ( A husband and wife ) . They have this son , I was young at the time, I don't remember exactly how old I was, but I was young.. and he was an olderteen . we went upstairs to his room and I was looking at some of the pictures on his wall, of Dragonball Z . And suddenly, hes like , "well pull down your pants" "anthony (a guy 1 year younger than me that we both know) always does that" and i said, "no you first!" and hes like "no you!" and i was still so young , so i did.. and later when i went with my dad to the same place , he even has the NERVE to say to me "hey wanna play the game we did last time?" but, i just had a feeling it was wrong.. so i was like "what are you talking about" and he was likle "you know what i'm talking about" and i said "no i dont..." ugh , i've hated him eversince ..

also , my mom knows these people who has a son.. a few years older than me . when iwas younger , he would always go behind me and rub my butt with his hands .. i would get away from him, but he would always come to me , and keep doing that ...

and i remember once he went ontop of me , and rubbed against me, i fould feel his **** against me , but i didnt really know beacuase i was still young, but now i know ..

and also , my friend has this perverted P.E. teacher .. he would always "stare" at them when they did excersises and stuff. some of them knew , so they turned around and faced the other way while doing it , but then the P.E. teacher would be like, "no , turn around and do them facing me!" and stuff like that...

urg i feel so sorry and scared for everyone that has been molested

seriously wtf is wrong with older people?!?!

shouldn't they know better?!

...gawd, just cuz they can't get with people their own age, they have to take advantage of younger kids.

that's just sad.

but anyways, i've never been molested...

-_____-" i hope not anyways.

if i ever was though

i would pretend to play along with them

and then when they least expect it

punch hard where it hurts

and book it :D

Guest chopstick^^

this is the saddest thread.. feel so depress.. im sorry about wot happened ..

i was also a victim :tears:

i used to get bullied at school coz im easy to pick on. (was told i look too kind)

so there's these bunch of bullys.

i think they planned this.. they were chasing this guy..

and i happen to be at the hallway,

then this guy run and slap my breast..

he made it look like an accident.. and just run.

it was the 'move out of the way' hand movement.

also at work, there was this man.. i dnt knw if he did this on purpose

but he poke my butt.. but because we were in a tight space, i thought it was an accident.

so i didn't said anything. but was feeling really depress inside feeling i was molested.

but then i heard him and the other staff joking about touching people's butt.

So Angry the more i read!!!!! Hate these perverts!!! :fury:

Im also angry at those who say they respect woman. but it don't show :(

Guest chewy130

damn, so many sick john teshs out there...i couldnt even believe how much this happens.

i think older people do this because they think kids are too young and ignorant to understand whats going on, although it may be true sometimes...

But you should just report these people, its not that embarassing anyways right? and it would feel so much better watching that perv get in arrested lol, ruin their lives just to cope a feel

Guest jenlingling

:[

HEre's my story...

A long time ago, I was really young maybe like 7. I didn't rly know about the male anatomy so I was curious. My dad came out of the shower once and I asked him about it. He took of his towel and said I could touch it if I wanted to. I didn't really know what I was doing so I did and he just get letting me jack him off until he came :[

And then like 2 years ago when I was like 13. My mom went to China for two weeks so it was just me and my dad. One night he came into my room, and started touching me down there and I was still grodgy so I talked ot him about it the next day and he's like "I'm just checking".

Seriously? What the heck could you check for that he couldn't ask me about?!

It makes me scared that I don't know how many times it happened when I sleeping :[

I never really got close with my dad again. I barely talk to him now. Even though he says it's a one time thing, it's hard to believe...

Jen

Guest Jentage

:[

HEre's my story...

A long time ago, I was really young maybe like 7. I didn't rly know about the male anatomy so I was curious. My dad came out of the shower once and I asked him about it. He took of his towel and said I could touch it if I wanted to. I didn't really know what I was doing so I did and he just get letting me jack him off until he came :[

And then like 2 years ago when I was like 13. My mom went to China for two weeks so it was just me and my dad. One night he came into my room, and started touching me down there and I was still grodgy so I talked ot him about it the next day and he's like "I'm just checking".

Seriously? What the heck could you check for that he couldn't ask me about?!

It makes me scared that I don't know how many times it happened when I sleeping :[

I never really got close with my dad again. I barely talk to him now. Even though he says it's a one time thing, it's hard to believe...

Jen

Wow that's sooo horrible :/

Guest FallingAngel

i dont know if i can post this here but since it kind of similar topic plus i cant make a new topic...today is the worst day in my life, my best friend for 6 years who is in the navy serving our country told me that she just got rape. before she told me i kind of figure it was that, but i convinced myself that it might not be true. and indeed it is, my worst nightmare and biggest concern when she shipped to japan has came true. she is a really friendly and outgoing person that everyone wants to meet and be friend with. now knowing this has hit me hard, never in a million years would i think my best friend has go through this. i cant even describe the pain and heartache or the emotion im feeling right now. me and her are like twin we have this bond that knows what the other person going to say or think before saying it. i dont know what to do to make her forget or takes the pain away. i couldnt even give her a hug or be there for her since she on the other side of the world. would someone tell me what to do?

Guest catsinheat

while neither is okay, not by any stretch of imagination, i think there's a difference between inappropriate physical contact -- i.e. being groped by a stranger in a nightclub -- and straight-up sexual abuse by someone you trust (usually from an adult to a vulnerable child) ... something that is often traumatic and mentally/emotionally scarring.

Guest SimplySwt^.^

while neither is okay, not by any stretch of imagination, i think there's a difference between inappropriate physical contact -- i.e. being groped by a stranger in a nightclub -- and straight-up sexual abuse by someone you trust (usually from an adult to a vulnerable child) ... something that is often traumatic and mentally/emotionally scarring.

So true...even though both are still pretty bad but being sexually abused by someone you trust would be a lot worse then being touched in a night-club setting..

• 5 weeks later...
Guest SimplySwt^.^

If theirs anyone that's scared or needs to talk to someone about this, feel free to send me a private message. I'm always here to lend a helping hand.

I know some people are scared and aren't sure what to do, but letting it out and talking to someone usually helps! I've had a few people guys/girls that have messaged me in private before, It's totally confidential.

Best of luck to you brave ladies!!

Guest ShadowMax76

anyone up for blackmailing their abusers into doing anything they please?

just one idea...

i remember hearing of one girl that kicks the guy every time and gets away with it because she could tell on him.

Guest gooliest

First off, I would like to thank you for creating this thread. I really want to get some things off my chest, since I am way too afraid to admit it in real life and besides, I honestly do not think anyone would believe me. I think this is why so many cases go unreported, because there are people, like myself, who are too afraid of how others will react to situations like this, so they decide to keep the dirty secret to themselves. :(

Okay, so I've actually had 2 (and a half?) sexual "encounters." The first was when I was about 4-6 years old. I was playing hide-and-go-seek with my friends and one of our family friends, let's call him A. So, it was my turn to be to the seeker. When I was done counting and was about to go seek, A came over and ask me if I could help him fix his car. Of course, I said yes. He asked me to hold the metal thing that you used to hold the roof up (I didn't know that you didn't have to hold the metal thing to keep the roof up). So, I stand there and hold up the metal thing, and he goes behind me and starts rubbing his groin on my butt and back. It felt so awkward and I tried to move away, but his body just kept following mines. I told him that I'll go get my dad and he can help him with the car, but he said that it wasn't neccessary. I just had to hold the metal thing, and he kept doing it! I couldn't stand it, so I pushed him away and started running to my house, I told my dad that A needed help with his car, and that was the end of it.

The thing was a couple years later, A was arrested for sexual harrassment of a young girl who he had offered a ride to. He said that it wasn't true and all of my family members believed him. They said that the girl and her family were "vicious people" who just wanted to bully uneducated people. I remember there was one time when I was talking to my mom about his arrest and she was complaining about the girl, and I was getting really uncomfortable. I just wanted to tell her about what he did to me, so I started easing in. I told her that maybe he did harrass the girl, but she yelled at me for turning on our "family friend" and that she's known him for years, he wasn't the type of person to do that. In the end, he was charged, he went to jail for 2 years, and now his whereabouts are unknown to my family.

My second encounter was when I was about 7-8 years old, it was with an 8th or 9th grade boy. He was the son of the guy who would often babysit me. I don't remember that 'experience' very well, but I do remember somehow ending up on the bed with him. We didn't have sex, but I do recall him kissing me (It was horrible!), taking off my shirt & unbuttoning my jeans, and I remember him touching me all over. I didn't know what to do or say. I thought that maybe I liked him, and since I was so young, I didn't know what people "in love" were supposed to do, but I remember running away from him too. It was such a horrific event. And then, on the same day, I stayed at his house for a sleepover, because his sisters were my best friends. I woke up in the middle of the night to him laying next to me, TOUCHING ME. I was so scared and the worst thing was I couldn't yell or fight back, because it would have woken up his mom, who was laying right next to us (I guess I was afraid she might have decided that her son wasn't at fault and that I was some sort of richard simmons). I just laid there and cried, after a few minutes passed, he got up and went back to his room. I didn't go to back to sleep at all and I never went back there.

Guest SimplySwt^.^

gooliest: That's really sad :( I'm sure it's not all that uncommon when your parents or someone you trust, doesn't believe a word you're saying and thinks you're lying....WHICH SUCKS!! =(

I really don't understand why they wouldn't believe their own child..Like what's in it for you to lie about something like that? ARGHH stupid parents :(

Sometimes this stuff happens and people have no where to turn to and have no one to talk to, cause even their own parents(or family) don't believe them...it's sad but it happens :(

I'm also glad this thread is available for people to read and express themselves, even if they have to make a new account to express themselves, so no one knows. It's better then keeping it all to yourself :(

I hope this thread gets bumped every couple of days, so people can see people ARE getting sexually touched and they DO have somewhere they can turn to.

You girls are extremely brave to share your stories!! I hope it encourages others to share theirs as well :tears:

Archived