Jung Da Bin

Guest xosandy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jung DaBin is really just too precious! She's just sooo adorable! I want a little girl just like her someday. haha But you know, I noticed that in that hanbok picture she's lost much of her cheek fat already. She really must be growing up fast then huh? I liked her cheeks in Wonderful Life. Made me want to pinch it each and every single time. haha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sweet_treats1812

yeah, she is losing her chubby cheeks already~ she's still really pretty though..i hope she doesnt do anything to her face when she grows much older (like surgery or smthing ^^)

her smile is so so sweet!

more of the pics ay_link posted:

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

she absolutely looks like a real korean princess~~~ :blush:

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest chae-gyeong_01

Ah, shinbi... She's so cute in Wonderful Life and in I really really like you... I really love her... She made me cry at Wonderful Life... and she's so girly in I really really like you... hehehe... I know she'll be big actress when she grows up...

Guest VindictusDame

she shares the same name as the late actress jung da bin is it?? whoa........ this girl is going to be the next hallyu star in the near future..........................

Guest Wynter

Omo, she's really really super duper cute. :D

Feel like pinching her cheeks right now... have itchy fingers. :X

• 1 month later...
Guest KFANNATIC

JUNG DA BIN is SUPER DUPERRR ADORABLE!! <3

i love her in Wonderful Life. SHINBI's character is so cute <3

Thank you everyone for the pictures!!!

and may i request some recent pics of her?

thank you!!! YAY! Da Bin ah HWAITING!!!!

• 1 month later...

I guess they won't have to worry about where the money for her college education is going to come from. Congratulations mom and dad, you've given birth to a gold mine! Her cheeks aren't so chubby any more but she still has the most beautiful eyes and smile. I also loved her in both 'Wonderful Life' and 'Really Really Like You.' Maybe someday she'll grow up to be as pretty as Eugene! :P

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest icymilktea

aww~

Da Bin has grown up so much *sign*

She's getting so pretty now!

Does anyone know what she's up to?

besides working as a model?

aww~

Da Bin has grown up so much *sign*

She's getting so pretty now!

Does anyone know what she's up to?

besides working as a model?

She'll be appearing in the new Han Hyo Joo series, Iljimae which begins it's run in Korea May 21 and will end in July. It's scheduled for 20 episodes and Dabin will be playing one of the actresses as a child. There are a couple of pictures of her on the Soompi thread for that site.

:)

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest jjeennyyccaa

she's the cutest of all the child stars I watch in kdrama.....my heart melted whenever she does that saranghae in wonderful life annd whenever she cries...... :D

Archived