* Title: ブラザー☆ビートBrother Beat

* Episodes: 11

* Genre: Family, Home Comedy

* Air time: Thursday 21:00

* Viewership: 13.53%

* Broadcast: TBS

* Broadcast period: 2005-Oct-13 to 2005-Dec-22

* Theme song: 1. Broken Hearts~Def Tech 2. My Way~Def Tech

If anyone want the song just tell me ok?! I'll send it 2 u guyz :rolleyes::phew:

brotherbeat.jpg

A family drama. The series begins with a happy family: a father, a mother, and three young sons. Due to a tragic accident, the father passes away early in his life leaving the mother to take care of her three growing sons. Time passes quickly and you see the sons have grown up and are used to doing chores around the house. The oldest son is a salaryman [Tamayama Tetsuji], the middle son [Hayami Mokomichi] is a popular swim instructor (with his own fanbase), and the youngest son [Nakao Akiyoshi] is still going through schooling. It's mainly a drama about how these four get along and their daily obstacles in life such as meeting women, dealing with work, finding out what they want in life, etc. Of course this goes with a few fist fights and such thus the drama title, "Brother Beat", where beat is meant literally.

The only caveat I have with this drama is the mother - as sweet as she is and even though she is portrayed as raising all three sons by herself, her character is a little over the top. On the other hand, the other three young actors act very well. I would recommend this drama mainly if you like any of the actors mentioned above.

Actor/Actress Cast (6)

Tamayama Tetsuji

玉山鉄二

Tanaka Misako

田中美佐子

Kuninaka Ryoko

国仲涼子

Hayami Mokomichi

速水もこみち

Nakao Akiyoshi

中尾明慶

Namase Katsuhisa

生瀬勝久

brotherbeattt.jpg

SOURCE : ブラザー☆ビート

ブラザー☆ビート

ブラザー☆ビート

ブラザー☆ビート

ブラザー☆ビート

ブラザー☆ビート

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest °..a²

i love LOVE this drama, it's so friken funny and the guys are great to look at. too bad it's been like 3 months since they released subs for the 8th episode.

Guest tomodachi-

LOVED this drama too ~

was hilarious XD

but yeah.. been a while since there was a release, but i think the next release is gonna be a double release~ so yeah.. looking forward to that

Hayami Mokomichi's character is cute XD

Guest Aoijen

Yatta ne... I have this torrent and get this from www.d-addicts.com they has sub english u can download by there d-addicts check it... :wub::wub:

Guest asianrice

I love this drama! Especially Tamayama Tetsuji's character. He's so old fashioned/out-of-date. Even his mom is 'hipper' then him. It's hilarious. <33

I loved this one.. Don't have time to finish.. but i loved it..

i must finish watching sometime.. the choice of men were GREAT...

This was not just eye candy, but i learned a few things from it..

it's hilarious and very fun to watch.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kandi

omg i love this drama so much. i didnt think many ppl watched it since i haven't seen a big responce thread on it. my fav drama for the yr.

Guest neena

i'm still watching this drama...its good!!! i think that tetsuji and ryoko are awesome together!! they're adorable onscreen.

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

does anyone know if i could dl this series from any clubbox link?

i'm also interested :sweatingbullets:

currently watching this on youtube, i love it!

Guest Memory of Moment

I started watching this drama this week and I'm hooked!!! I love the brothers~ and I love Tetsuji's acting~

I was wondering if anyone has non-BT links for episode 5 and on...they're hard to find X_x

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

anyways, if anyone can reup the songs for this series i would appreciate it~

Which song do you want? I have all of them?! :rolleyes::phew:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

Which song do you want? I have all of them?! :rolleyes::phew:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

really? haha how many songs are there? ><?

i want the opening song for sure~

thanks in advance~

Archived