• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yukigasuki

yay found the clubbox link~

http://clubbox.co.kr/shuji2akira

im on episode...6?

i love this family hahha they're so funny XD

always getting into fights with each other...

anyways, if anyone can reup the songs for this series i would appreciate it~

that clubbox is missing a lot of episodes, is there any other clubbox that has them all?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can get the english softsubs after episode 4? I can't seem to

find them on d-addicts or anywhere else =\ It just stops at episode 4 :tears:

Guest wild seven

Crap! I'm late on the previous yousendit links, could someone so kindly re-upload the opening song and insert song (My Way - Def Tech) again?

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

I just started watching this drama last week, got into it b/c I like Tetsuji. He was really great in the movie "Heaven's Bookstore" and his character here is soooo different from that one! All the brothers are adorable, and the mom totally cracks me up!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest stardust_x

I just found my boxset of this again and im re-watching it right now.

The combo of hayami mocomichi and the older brother is fantastic.

The constant argument is cute and the situations the 3 brothers get into are so funny.

I think the girlfriend of elder brother (don't know her name) is really pretty even with the glasses, well, she's over all pretty =]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gracie14

Just finished watching it. This is now one of my fave japaneses dramas. Outrageous and hilarious. They are such a quirky and funny family. I will definitely watch again. :w00t:

I watched this because of Mokomichi but ended up liking Tetsuji! I really enjoyed watching this series. The charcaters are just so funny and yet loveable :D

I just started watching this drama last week, got into it b/c I like Tetsuji. He was really great in the movie "Heaven's Bookstore" and his character here is soooo different from that one! All the brothers are adorable, and the mom totally cracks me up!

Is he the lead in Heaven's Bookstore? I'm looking for other series/movies he's into but having a hard time finding them.

Guest lyzerg

tetsuji's hott in his salaryman clothes while the mom cracks me up real bad. she's the mom in 14 sai no haha too!! oh and the supermarket guy's is also the dad!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived