[DRAMA JAPAN 2005] ブラザー☆ビート BROTHER BEAT

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Okay I recieved my dvd yesterday

so far, I'm so not feeling this drama so much

I mean the brothers are cool and I love there relationships, I just hate the females involved

like the nerdy girl who loves the older brother

they ruin everything :tongue2:

(except for the mom :)

I only reached episode 3, I'm scared to watch the rest of it though. :tears:

I may just end up selling it, so feel free to hit me with spoilers

Lol Mokomichi is such a player and he's so sexy in the show

He never fails to impress me with his looks and acting skills

....btw this one has a tight soundtrack, I love it.

for some reason my 4 yr old niece is very interested in these jdramas lately lol

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberrynkiwi

I finished this drama like couples weeks ago. It was good. Three really cute/hot/sexy boys.

and yes... Can someone please reupload the opening song? Thanks.

Guest philmein

Dood, this was an awesome drama. Definitely one of my favorites.

How could you NOT possibly enjoy it? It really stands out compared to most of the dramas released nowadays.

• 5 months later...
Guest fluffpuff

i love this show so much i started a thread on it not realising there was already one dedicated to the show :rolleyes: what a waste of my efforts. oh well, just to make my presence felt in this thread - this show rocks!

and i love mocomichi too *lovestruck* can a man get more perfect?

• 4 weeks later...

AWESOME DRAMA. I didn't expect much out of the drama, but because Asami Reina (the girl with the short hair) and the mom-actress are in it, I decided to start watching it, and I finished this all in a few days. Absolutely hilarious and simply great chemistry between all the characters!

• 1 month later...
Guest strawberrynkiwi

omg i just found out Tamayama Tetsuji was Takumi in Nana. im extremely shock right now. i didn't know!!!

i really like Tatsuya's character, never knew he was the evil character in Nana. He is hot though.

Guest redmoon123

I saw this drama a while ago and love it!!!

It's really hilarious and sweet.

Tamayama Tetsuji and Mokomichi are so HOTTT!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest whatever0024

I just finished watching this. It's one of my favorite Japanese dramas so far. The brothers have good chemistry and are constantly arguing and fighting, literally, in every episode, not with only words, but fists also. The mom doesn't even act like a mom. She's immature and irresponsible, but the whole family just have very nice dynamics.

• 3 months later...
Guest na_yuht

im in the middle of watching this drama and i totally love it. great eye candy and the characters are so funny. the oldest bro is like a stick! a good looking stick though, lol. hayami is soo hot!!! and junpei really does look like daesung when he smiles.

is it to ask, if someone can re-up load the OST? thanks

Archived