[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

Guest anieleen

Have you all noticed that they're only selling the perimeter seats not the good seats in the middle?

I've given up on the Garden Boxes. But everytime I check on the seats available for TB sections they're

all located on the farthest left or right side.

I'm now wondering if those sections are to be sold only for today and the middle sections are gonna be

sold later, how later I don't know.

Did anybody out there get a TB seats with the middle sections facing the stage?

If my theory is right, it's best to wait to get a better viewing seat.

I wish they would just turn this ticketing to Ticketmaster where you can select what seat you want

before buying them and the freakin' server won't crash on you!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest disonelady

Have you all noticed that they're only selling the perimeter seats not the good seats in the middle?

I've given up on the Garden Boxes. But everytime I check on the seats available for TB sections they're

I'm now wondering if those sections are to be sold only for today and the middle sections are gonna be

I wish they would just turn this ticketing to Ticketmaster where you can select what seat you want

actually if you go and get terrance 05 it's in the middle section but the last two row... well right now...

i feel like everyone should log out

and log back in and maybe the site will update v.v

all iknow is that i might not be getting any sleep tonight >.>

Guest x_lailaibaybee

I think they sometimes save the middle of Garden Box for the sponsors. I don't know why but I heard that from a friend. I'm not completely sure if it is true. I got somewhat middle seats in Terrace last year, though.

ugh this madness!!!!! i've been doing everything that i possibly could for the past 10 hours @.@ and i'm not making any progress. why the hell are all the garden box seats "processing"?!?!? i'm really hoping that some of those seats will open up later on...or else i'll just have to wave byebye to this year's kmf TT-TT

anyone selling 4 garden box tickets?! PM ME PLEASE :)

Guest disonelady

ugh this madness!!!!! i've been doing everything that i possibly could for the past 10 hours @.@ and i'm not making any progress. why the hell are all the garden box seats "processing"?!?!? i'm really hoping that some of those seats will open up later on...or else i'll just have to wave byebye to this year's kmf TT-TT

anyone selling 4 garden box tickets?! PM ME PLEASE :)

i totally feel you... 10 hrs of nothing! they should hurry up so i can see what i can do with what they have left!

Guest Wendy1430265887

Yeah, middle rows of garden boxes are reserved for sponsors, always.

Sucks, but we can't do anything about it so...

hey is anyone else having issues with paying for them on-line? I figured I would try it this year. I have my log in and everything and I have clicked on the tickets I wanted and then you know where it says you have 2 minutes to fill out the mailing option? well I clicked on it and it doesn't do anything. no tickets in the cart or anything. I know I didn't buy them. but I was just wondering if other people are having issues with there not being anything else on the mailing option screen besides the scroll bar and the back button.

btw the the times for korea times are mon-fri 9 to 6 and sat 9-4. closed sunday. if you call the 323 692-2178 number is says it there.

that's the thing I didn't miss it. that is the mailing option, pick up here or mailed there and so I did the one sent to my house but no enter button only back button and nothing in my cart and I know I clicked that thing within the 2 minute range. so I dont know where and if there is a enter button

Guest jahn720

that's the thing I didn't miss it. that is the mailing option, pick up here or mailed there and so I did the one sent to my house but no enter button only back button and nothing in my cart and I know I clicked that thing within the 2 minute range. so I dont know where and if there is a enter button

For anyone that has already purchased tickets, keep an eye on your accounts for refunds. Someone on Facebook said she paid for her tickets and got the receipt, but then the money was refunded back to her account. Seems odd that they'd do this after already taking the money!!

I saw other people trying to make another account and they seems to get theirs but sadly when I did another one I am still getting the same stupid thing. oh well. I guess I will try to get my 2 seats on monday. you would think it would be easier for the people that want a cheaper ticket to use the on-line thing. lol. good luck everyone with the internet and the phone lines.

Guest AceFondu

Guys i have seen garden boxes coming available at times. like just now i saw garden box 4 available

Anyways.. Anyone willing to sell me a ticket? :D I hope theres a selling/trading thread this year.

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

a couple of garden box seats r up! i have 955 in my cart lol but i dont think i want it

put it back out there! haha i'll take it

Archived