[caps] DBSK 7th Single ~~ Sky PV

Guest monami7

Guest r3gr3t

does remind me of hiyaya~.i thot taht they were out fo the, cute phase =p...but neways..gotta see, thanks!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pikapika

i didnt like the mv at all -__- yunho is rapping wasnt understandable and micky's outfit was o.0

i like dbsk...but this make me want to run to ss501

Guest jun;MON

>O<! OMG OMG JUNSU!!!! ^^ aw, somehow this reminds me of Hi Ya ya times, MAWW <3 omg smexy dong bang.

Guest koori

what the hell?!?! *smack smack* im a bad bad dbsk fan

how the hell did i not know of this?!?! ughs!!

im dling it now tho

looks pretty okay in caps. reminds me a lot of hiyaya

andd i love micky's hair <333

Guest angel2nyt

What is up with Micky oppa & Max oppa's hair style?? It looks weird =/ Micky reminds me of Tony Ahn. U-know oppa's hair is a bit long..

i agree

Guest dare2move

the setting of this pv reminds me a lot of hiyaya. but hey~ they're looking good. (^-^)

except i kind of don't like changmin's hair. i liked it much better when it was all short and cute, like in the HUG days. but he still looks kyoote!

Guest kiwi1430261477

I saw it a little while ago, and lol :lol: its kinda...I dunno corny haha, but I still love them (: I'm going to have to have a talk with Micky and Changmin's hair stylist :ph34r:

Archived