• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cococrust

ep 19 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fkkdb9

No Min Woo MV [sad Love - literal translation]

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5l2owx

Guest gwapa_ko

Guys, where can I download English subs of Midas from episode 1 to 19? Please. I went to WithS2 subs but it was not a .srt file. Please help.

EDIT: I already figured it out. :D No Eng subs yet for ep 11 to 19? Waaa. I guess it's gonna be a long wait.

Guest Sela_07

Wow, I can't believe this drama is on its 19th episode and its still not over.

I wonder how many episodes it will take to finish? I kind of have finals now >.<

2 more to go.

Guest gracew

Will WithS2 subs release the other subs in the long run? Without the VIA access?

I'm also waiting for Ep 11 & 12 to be released to the public. I just don't know how long will it be for VIA access only.

These are .srt files.

Well, in epi 19,

they killed off Stephen. 

That only leaves KDH and his boys (and perhaps his dad and brother) remaining to be murdered ala "The Godfather" style with separate scenes.  They should take the gf too, but she will probably live on as a legacy of the two men as I expect MJ to die too in the end.

Well, in epi 19,

they killed off Stephen. 

That only leaves KDH and his boys (and perhaps his dad and brother) remaining to be murdered ala "The Godfather" style with separate scenes.  They should take the gf too, but she will probably live on as a legacy of the two men as I expect MJ to die too in the end.

Thanks for the spoiler. He was kind of irritating so I'm not mad about that. :lol:

It was the reason he died that is sad....

I just saw it. Didn't he go to In Hye's side way too quickly (even though she appealed to his desire for freedom)? Also, was there a mistake with the subs? They said he was in Dallas and then suddenly say he was killed while going to America? Or they mean returning from America? 

Now DH is joining forces with the devil. I think the show is really trying to convince us he's all noble now so what can we do but accept? So he really might end up winning. For me, live or die is 50/50 at this point. Guess we'll find out soon enough. 

Oh, and per your previous comment, I don't think they are all ganging up on the woman... they are all just following the money. 

I just saw it. Didn't he go to In Hye's side way too quickly (even though she appealed to his desire for freedom)? Also, was there a mistake with the subs? They said he was in Dallas and then suddenly say he was killed while going to America? Or they mean returning from America? 

Now DH is joining forces with the devil. I think the show is really trying to convince us he's all noble now so what can we do but accept? So he really might end up winning. For me, live or die is 50/50 at this point. Guess we'll find out soon enough. 

Oh, and per your previous comment, I don't think they are all ganging up on the woman... they are all just following the money. 

I thought Stephen was behind the contract change so I think the translation is questionable.?  IH encouraged or assigned his working with James it seemed to me and perhaps his own interests made him take it further by selling her out little by little at James's behest.  IDK, but his constant references to James in her round-table meetings made me think she knew what he was up to on some level.

Yeah, the drama is trying hard to convince viewers about the KDH character transformation.  It is the same with the ex-nurse transformation into some finance expert so I see what it is now saying furiously---KDH is now good [and JY now understands his world having become a part of it so it's all good y'all].  It's not that I thought his character greedy even if he said he was [another bone of contention I have with the show.]   I thought he was misguided due to his family history.  Anyway, it's too late for me to feel anything for him, and yes, he may win but I doubt it because James kills ppl.  Even if he's arrested, his reach is beyond prison due to those that do business with him.  They are corrupt and mean, but he could be killed by one of his associates for botching things.....

It appeared like everyone was trying to stop YIH, for the last two episodes for reasons other than money...There was her two brothers, atty Choi, DH, James, Stephen....but now they it seems that things are changing due to DH's eyes being opened.  Even the grandma mentioned not realizing how "bad" IH was... lol. 

Guest iLLusiOnEr

For those wanting english sub before high quality release from withs2, you can head to darksmurf @ Midas.DSS . They got right now pretty decent sub up untill ep 16. If you are able, you can also contribute to make future sub available faster. oh, because of certain issue, midas is the only drama made private access in DSS. you need at least 5 posts there to be able to access midas sub.

I saw this on Viki.

Credit:  baduy

SBS just added the text preview for the final episode tomorrow. As usual, a lot of words to say not very much.

IH is arrested.

MJ dies, the last thing he sees being "JY's sad eyes".

No suprises there, then...

I wonder whether he got to blow his candles out...

Guest donilpark

EPISODE 20 ( ~XviD-CEO - Fileserve link~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION!

XviD-HANrel & 450p-HANrel will be up shortly on Megaupload & Fileserve! :)

Can I ask you how to reach the file?

I went to AM-addition and joined, but I can't find the files.

I go under Korean entertainment and go through all the subboards but can't find it.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Archived