[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started this drama yesterday and I watched five episodes. I'm about to start episode 6 right now. It's totally sucked me in! And I don't usually care about business dramas that much. I love Do Hyun and Jung Yeon; it killed me when they broke up ;____; I hope they end up back together again! They are one of the reasons why I was pulled into the drama, their romance was so sweet. I would HATE it if Jung Yeon were to turn evil, but I wouldn't mind her turning Myung Joon into a better person (as in, not a playboy). I guess I'll just have to watch and see!

wow DH really made me mad at the end .. how could he call out the squad even while knowing that JY's dad is in the crowd.. i think the look he had at the end was only for realizing that JY witnessed this.

i think JY's question to MJ about taking revenge on IH was just to get him off her back.

oh and LOL DC trying to seduce MR .. he is so lame hahah.

Guest Asianatic

i think JY's question to MJ about taking revenge on IH was just to get him off her back.

oh and LOL DC trying to seduce MR .. he is so lame hahah.

I think so too. She is just finding it hard to believe why he would want to help her . I think it was a rhetorical question. The older sis commenting on how tired he looks, his visit to the teaching hospital......looks like they are going to bring on his illness much sooner than I expected. I don't see how he can help her take revenge. ' 

I can understand why JY would want to give it back to DH ......watching your father get beat up is no small matter. 

i think in the end of the day no one will even feel pity for DH and IH. they will get more money of course. Both of them def. deserved each other. I just hate ppl who willing to throw everyAthing including the ones close to you + family for power and money. For me its totally unacceptable.

JY will turn bad because if she's not then her storyline will stop and the character will not evolve. What DH did to JY's dad is a clear picture why JY needs to take on revenge to both DH and IH.

I think DH and IH relationship is purely business. but who knows??

I'm curious to IH's personality. You don't know how bad she is??? they're not showing yet her true colors. In real life, how amazing it is for a woman who's unmarried to be very very successful and brilliant with her decisions.

DH is really obsess with power. I think IH is still observing on DH.

I agree that MJ is looking pale a bit but doesn't matter he still looks georgeous (it is the correct spelling)

yea i agree w/ you guys .. they've been giving out hints that there's something wrong w/ MJ. like when he was making out w/ that girl in the hospital room (and JY walked in), his lips were unusually pale

Guest mentlkase

actually I don't think DH has TOTALLy turned to the dark side. I mean, look at the end when his 'ex' father in law stepped out , he had a startled expression and when the father in law gave him the speech , he did have a bit of a remorseful look on his face. And especially when Jung Yun showed up, you could actually see in his eyes , something about him started to soften as he stared at her.

But I think DH is just digging himself a deeper hole. He's too ambitious. In one part in today's episode he gave IH a report on his next biggest task , I 'm not sure what it was, but even IH (yes even the hungry money maker) was surprised at how big it was and asked him was he really sure he could handle it. I don't know what he was proposing, anyone here to clarify?? Mostly when I'm watching I get the main gist with the chinese subs but when it comes to all the financial stuff I get confused and either get some part of it or nothing :blink:

I don't know how DH's father and his gang is going to get back the mine through the eldest brother though... but perhaps because he's the most gulliable?

I really don't think what DH is bad either.

The company they are taking over is in financial distress. It has been mismanaged and judging by the discourse in meeting with the company's management, violated some pretty serious reporting laws in relation to the yamato deal to boost the company's value and the chairman's personal wealth. It's a company that would be either bankrupt and additionally in deep legal trouble if the allegations of manipulation were to get out. The fact that the company took a 20% haircut to the original offer price should tell you how bad of a situation they were in.

In the speech he gave, he also mentions how much trouble the company was in and is on the brink of collapse. The decision to outsource the suppliers to China was a management decision they really had no choice in if the company is to remain a going concern. He hopes to return the sourcing to them once the company is healthy again. This is when the man in the crowd interrupts and says they are only interested in buying low and selling high. I think if DH were allowed to continue he would have said something along the lines of their ability to sell high depends on the health of the company and so their motivations would be aligned.

At this point i think the demonstrators/suppliers are being quite unreasonable. To preserve their livelihoods they expect lone asia or even the current company's management to just run most likely at a loss to save their livelihoods? DH just wants money true, but to get that money they have to improve the company make it sale-able.

yea i agree w/ you guys .. they've been giving out hints that there's something wrong w/ MJ. like when he was making out w/ that girl in the hospital room (and JY walked in), his lips were unusually pale

Yeah, you're right. I think it shows the symptomps of the disease he have. I guess this episode will be the start of their relationship blooming.

i dont know why but there is something about this drama that doesnt quite totally draw me into the story... i dont feel the characters' emotions

Maybe it's IH's coldness? DH's ruthlessness? MJ's calm front?

Whatever it is, it's so hard for me to relate to these characters!

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Midas Episode 6 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

sample.jpg

Midas 1-6 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/564-midas-2011-episode-1-6/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

DH is really obsess with power. I think IH is still observing on DH.

I agree with you here. 

The after "we're going to take over your business" celebration was odd among the fab five.  The way the one member (the handsome guy who appears to be American) met him at the airport and then looked at him when DH was discussing whatever brilliant thing he deduced, caught my eye...IH should be wary of him as his rise, thanks to her, has definitely gone to his head.

Can we expect a jealous rivalry that did not exist before among her roundtable boys n girl?

Guest soompigalz

Wow!  What a difference a day makes in kdramaland.....

I wonder, does DH even have a parachute?

Cannot wait for the subs on this week's epis.

Well said,.

The last part is a total "BAM!", wonder what will happen next ep, can DH overcome the problem and will he join forces with JY taking a revenge over IH too? LOL hope not..

Anyway, MJ is such a poor selfish thing, he will do anything just to keep JY by his side in his time left

Guest Asianatic

Anyway, MJ is such a poor selfish thing, he will do anything just to keep JY by his side in his time left

yes, kind of disappointed with MJ. I understand he wants JY by his side but to help take revenge against his own sis who's been looking out for him ......I don't get it. . Why is the writer making him so stupid and selfish? 

I hope we get to see more of LMJ ......my girl crush is getting wasted in this drama.....I hope she decides not to take revenge and I hope G develops a backbone even if he's dying. 

Archived