[Drama 2011] The Duo 짝패

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yeohweping

Ep.18

Dong Nyeo tried to force the truth about her father's death out of Hyun Kam by pretending to be 'I come' but he pushed the blame on Officer Kim while Sam Wol rebuked that it was Hyun Kam who was the mastermind of the incident. Dong Nyeo who is unable to pull the trigger, lets Hyun Kam go.

Mak Soon locked up the bride she got for Soe Dol although she had gone through horrible abuses herself in the past.

Dal Yi tells grandfather that someone told her that Po Soo is still alive and lies about how a dead person can be alive again. Grandfather hides himself away when Keun Nyeo came running to their home to find Soe Dol who has actually gone to Chun Dung's place.

Mak Soon and Chun Dung goes their separate ways after getting their inheritance bank cheques. Chun Dung who helped the plain clothes police, got accused of being "I come" when greed overcomes Officer Gong upon seeing Chun Dung's bank cheque and demanded that Chun Dung pays him to be released.

Dong Nyeo was surprised that Chun Dung had gone away without even informing her. Man Duk who finds this strange as well, tells Dong Nyeo that he will go look for him.

Gwi Dong decides to punish Officer Gong for his mistreatment of his best friend and keeps hitting him during practice after he takes Chun Dung out of jail.

Officer Kim finally confronts Mak Soon in private at the tavern and reveals to her that he already knows that Chun Dung is his real son.

1302012808158.jpg

1301996063546.jpg

1301996099454.jpg

20110405_1302011309_19700500_1.jpg

20110405222106325.jpg

20110405223803401.jpg

st_1302013141_-1899136338_0.jpg

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

The Duo Episode 17 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

theduobanner.jpg

The Duo 1-17 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/418-the-duo-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest Greenrose934

Ep.18

Dong Nyeo tried to force the truth about her father's death out of Hyun Kam by pretending to be 'I come' but he pushed the blame on Officer Kim while Sam Wol rebuked that it was Hyun Kam who was the mastermind of the incident. Dong Nyeo who is unable to pull the trigger, lets Hyun Kam go.

Mak Soon locked up the bride she got for Soe Dol although she had gone through horrible abuses herself in the past.

Dal Yi tells grandfather that someone told her that Po Soo is still alive and lies about how a dead person can be alive again. Grandfather hides himself away when Keun Nyeo came running to their home to find Soe Dol who has actually gone to Chun Dung's place.

Mak Soon and Chun Dung goes their separate ways after getting their inheritance bank cheques. Chun Dung who helped the plain clothes police, got accused of being "I come" when greed overcomes Officer Gong upon seeing Chun Dung's bank cheque and demanded that Chun Dung pays him to be released.

Dong Nyeo was surprised that Chun Dung had gone away without even informing her. Man Duk who finds this strange as well, tells Dong Nyeo that he will go look for him.

Gwi Dong decides to punish Officer Gong for his mistreatment of his best friend and keeps hitting him during practice after he takes Chun Dung out of jail.

Officer Kim finally confronts Mak Soon in private at the tavern and reveals to her that he already knows that Chun Dung is his real son.

[

Thanks yeohweping ...woa I really happy if Officer Kim knows Chun Dong is his son

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

The Duo Episode 18 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

theduobanner.jpg

The Duo 1-18 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/418-the-duo-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

I'm just wondering what master Kim will do after knowing the true from Mak Soon.

I hope Master Kim will accept both Gwi Dong and Chun Dong as his sons.

For Dong Ngoa, I didn't love her characters

since she said Chun Doong should not call the shoemaker as elder.

It shouldn't came from the daughter of school master so disappointed me.

Her character changed too much compare with her childhood character.

That's because of her terrible experiences since her father died?

And I hope Sae Dol will accept the young lady that Mak Soon offered him.

He should be happy since doing all to Mak Soon without any returned love.

I agree that Chun Doong should leave Dong Ngoa and find his own way.

He do that's much to her and it should be enough.

Somehow, I fell that GwiDong tried to avoid Dong Ngoa for some reasons.

And I didn't hope that to open the path to Chun Doong to treat her heart.

I'd love Dal Yi to be Chun Doong's women more than Dong Ngoa

I'm just wondering what master Kim will do after knowing the true from Mak Soon.

I hope Master Kim will accept both Gwi Dong and Chun Dong as his sons.

That's why, I can't wait for tonight episode.. Hope they didn't drag it until Chondung found out the truth.. Kim Jin Sa probably will get angry at Kwidong at first, since Kwidong already know the truth but just kept it for himself. But I also hope Kim Jin Sa will still accept Kwidong as son as well as Chondung.

For Dong Ngoa, I didn't love her characters

since she said Chun Doong should not call the shoemaker as elder.

It shouldn't came from the daughter of school master so disappointed me.

Her character changed too much compare with her childhood character.

That's because of her terrible experiences since her father died?

I never like her character. And I don't think her character changed, because since teen, Dongnyeo already had arrogant side inside her. Remember when Dalyi want to give the shoes from Kwidong to Dongnyeo? And she often praise her own beauty.. The terrible experiences she had after her father died only emphasize that arrogant side.. :rolleyes:

I think her character is reaslistically annoying. It's natural and realistic to have a character like her: not that kindhearted, not that mean. :)

Guest yeohweping

Ep.19

Mak soon confessed that she had switched the babies because her own son was starving and further angered Officer Kim by confessing that only Chun Dung is still in the dark of their real relations while Gwi Dong already knew the truth.

Gwi Dong tells Chun Dung that he won't be beaten up like this if he had told the police that he is his friend and that greed must had overcome Officer Gong when he saw the big amount bank note. Chun Dong lies to Gwi Dong that he had only been around Po Soo when he was young and never saw him again after he left when Gwi Dong sends him home. Dong Nyeo angrily tells Chun Dung when she was treating her injuries that he should had given the money away to save his life.

Keum Nyeo tells Dal Yi that she saw the plain-clothes police outside her house.

Mak Soon tells Sol Doe that Officer Kim knows everything.

Officer Kim has a nightmare that Chun Dung rejected him as his father while Geum Ok came crying to him that Gwi Dong is forcing her to marry another person.

Grandfather mistook Dal Yi as a thief when she was trying to keep watch at the police outside their house and tried to laugh it off when Dal Yi mentions that they are here looking for Po Soo as he thinks that he's already dead.

The higher officers recognize the sword of Gwi Dong's attackers to belong to Gangster Wang's men.

Beggar Jang is reunited with Kkul Ddeok who works for Po Soo as well.

Dal Yi and Grandfather are taken away by Officer Gong to force out Po Soo's whereabouts. They were already tortured badly when Gwi Dong went to look at them and Dal Yi stared at him with hatred when he asks about Po Soo.

Gangster Kim cried that he will take revenge for Jin Deok after he mistaken that Jin Deok was killed during his mission.

Officer Kim tells Gwi Dong that he knows that he is the nanny's son.

20110411224326_4da3057e4cea2_1.jpg

1302528394659.jpg

d9cf8110b46eff5f3a67702f0b351177.jpg

1302530368610.jpg

75fa88bbf95d7b05d4f594979903b5b0.jpg

20110411230747_4da30b337fea1_1.jpg

20110411223705878.jpg

20110411225507358.jpg

20110411225603317.jpg

20110411231008605.jpg

20110411231509271.jpg

Guest yeohweping

st_1302617401_1065596966_0.jpg

a25d40c81830da5dc801025549384ecd.jpg

Ep.20

Gwi Dong tells Officer Kim that he is unable to say out that he wasn't his son while Officer Kim tells him to keep it a secret from Chun Dung when he gives him a tearful hug.

Chun Dung comes into Dong Nyeo's room after learning that she's sick and even promised to get Gwi Dong to visit her but she refuses and made Chun Dung promise her not to go faraway from her as she couldn't trust him anymore.

Policeman Lim who is the spy that Po Soo implanted among the police came to inform him about the latest news.

Jin Deok was sent back unconscious and Gangster Wang becomes determined to seek out "I come".

Officer Kim tells Dong Nyeo not to fall for Gwi Dong as he has already been arranged marriage with someone else.

Grandfather tells Chun Dung how angry he is to be punished for something he is not aware of. Chun Dung finds Dal Yi in the warehouse hiding away her gun. Dal Yi orders him not to get involved in what she is doing when Chun Dung gets angry at her for doing such a dangerous thing.

The sick beggar woman got arrested and Gwi Dong questions her.

Dal Yi confesses to Chun Dung that she became a part of "I Come" 10 years ago when she first took a shot at Hyun Kam.

Gwi Dong tells Chun Dung that he is never going to see Dong Nyeo again when Chun Dung tried to get him to visit the sick girl.

Officer Gong gets angry at Policeman Ahn for bringing in beggars when he was to arrest only "I come".

Chun Dung tells Po Soo to keep Dal Yi out of the "I come" gang but he says that he is unable to do so as this is what she wants.

One of the beggars that "I come" gang helped led Officer Gong to the medicine man while Policeman Lim signals for him to escape. He passed the mission note to Dal Yi while he leads the police away.

Dong Nyeo orders Chun Dung to stay behind when she overheard that he planned to leave again for another long trip.

Officer Kim tries to bond with Chun Dong while looking sadly at the son he can't acknowledge.

The 'I come' gang sets out to rob the court money and Po Soo ended up shot by Officer Gong.

20110412224108598.jpg

20110412224108602.jpg

20110412222004573.jpg

20110412223506001.jpg

1302616957374.jpg

1302617051540.jpg

20110412230110766.jpg

20110412230012682.jpg

20110412231706463.jpg

Archived