Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

ig update

Upcoming Drama “Black Knight” Releases New Cinematic Stills Of Shin Se Kyung

C. Hong  (soompi)

Kim Rae Won, Shin Se Kyung, and Seo Ji Hye‘s upcoming drama Black Knight” has released new stills of its lead actress.

Shin Se Kyung, who plays a travel agency employee named Jung Hae Ra, looks like she’s on a trip in the new stills, though whether for business or pleasure remains to be seen. In her dark red coat and holding a mysterious postcard in her hand, the scene looks like it could have been set in a European art film. The scene was actually filmed in the country of Slovenia.

The production staff said, “Shin Se Kyung brightens the atmosphere with her bubbly energy, but when filming starts, she is 100 percent focused on her character while acting. She has great chemistry with every filming with her co-star Kim Rae Won.”

to see more:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/18/upcoming-drama-black-knight-releases-new-cinematic-stills-shin-se-kyung/

Shin Se Kyung Shares Thoughts About Reuniting With Kim Rae Won 14 Years Later

(jazminemedia)

Shin Se Kyung has been acting for a long time, she had debuted back when she was in middle school.

The actress first project was a film called “My little Bride.” The movie starred Kim Rae Won and Moon Geun Young. Shin Se Kyung reunited with Kim Rae Won 14 years later in the new drama “Black Knight.”

The main cast of the drama attend the press conference to promote “Black Knight” back on December 5th.

Shin Se Kyung commented on what it felt like reuniting with him, she said,

“I was in my first year of middle school back then. I remember it because it was my first project. I was so clumsy and didn’t know anything. Back then we didn’t meet a lot on set, but it was a meaningful work in my life.”

The actress also joked that Kim Rae Won might not even remember who she was because it has been such a long time since then.

She added,

“We’ve both met again on another set, it feels like a blessing.”

Kim Rae Won was asked about how he felt about their reunion, he said,

“Of course, its nice to see her again.”

Meanwhile, “Black Knight” premiered last night with promising ratings, its been capturing audience with its intriguing plot.

cr:

http://jazminemedia.com/2017/12/shin-se-kyung-shares-thoughts-reuniting-kim-rae-won-14-years-later/

From Hanbok to Dress, Shin Se Kyung in ‘Black Knight’

Ria (castko)

16-2-800x445.jpg

In the drama ‘Black Knight’ Shin Se Kyung will potray new character. In the new Wednesday-Thursday drama KBS 2TV ‘Black Knight’, Shin Se Kyung plays Jung Hae Ra, a travel agent. Since her first announcement, the audience has been attracted by the charm she will show.

‘Black Knight’ is a melodrama fantasy that tells the story of a man doing dangerous things for the sake of the woman he loves, besides there is a mysterious romantic charm that is featured in the drama. The drama became one of the anticipated in the second half of 2017 and is a collaboration of writer Kim In Young who produced drama ‘Unkind Ladies’, ‘Man of the Equator’ and ‘Women of the Sun’ and PD Han Sung Woo’s sensitivity and great sensual.

Shin Se Kyung’s character as Jung Hae Ra, is a person who remained cheerful during the fall of life in terms of home, work, and love affair. Through this drama, Shin Se Kyung will showcase a sweet and charming charm like on a piece of a picture that looks like a poster.

Even after seeing the still cut and preview released, Shin Se Kyung really shows Jung Hae Ra’s colorful charm and melts everyone’s heart to her character. Especially an expression that doubles the charm of the beauty of a shining character and makes it difficult to turn away face.

Not only that, since Shin Se Kyung’s time is still a little actress, she was expected to show deep emotion with acting melodrama with Kim Rae Won who has shown strong acting skills. Shin Se Kyung who is famous for several roles in her previous work, raises the anticipation of whether she can create the character of life through ‘Black Knight’.

to see more:

http://my.castko.com/archives/24822

"Black Knight" Kim Rae-won and Shin Se-kyung's Romance Helps Ratings

(hancinema)

photo918129.jpg

KBS 2TV drama "Black Knight" came in on top of the Wednesday/Thursday pack, according to Nielson Korea nationwide. It increased by 2.4% to 9.3%, bumping it from second to first place.

In the second episode, Kim Rae-won and Shin Se-kyung's romance moves along.

SBS drama "Nothing to Lose" came in second with 7.1% and 8.2% while MBC "I'm Not a Robot" rated 3.0% and 3.1%.

‘Black Knight’ Kim Rae Won – Shin Se Kyung, The Couple Soo Ho and Hae RaYang Make Viewers’ Hearts Pounding

Ria (castko)

‘Black Knight’ became the king of Wednesday-Thursday drama. The new drama KBS 2TV ‘Black Knight’ episode 2 which aired on the 7th was ranked 1st. ‘Black Knight’ is a melo drama that tells of a man who challenged dangerous destiny for the sake of the woman he loves. Ever since the first episode, a secretive character emerged, the past that transcends the present and its mysterious story has captivated viewers.

We can feel the chemistry of Kim Rae Won and Shin Se Kyung in the episode 2 ‘Black Knight’ 2. The day’s impressions, after Moon Soo Ho (Kim Rae Won) and Jung Hae Ra (Shin Se Kyung) had a wonderful day together in Slovenia, the process of reunion. Soo Ho has been looking for Hae Ra for quite a long time, but Hae Ra can not recognize her, the subtle storyline between them gives a special sensation to the audience. Moreover, Kim Rae Won is famous as a master in melakoni melo drama has an eye gaze that can melt the audience.

Not only that, Sharon (Seo Ji Hye) and Becky (Jang Mi Hee), two immortal women, add to the mysterious atmosphere in the drama and increasing tension. In previous broadcasts, Soo Ho and Park Chul Min (Kim Byung Ok) are implicitly guardians as well as criminals saying “I’ve seen people who have not aged” who the person is a question for the audience.

to read more:

http://my.castko.com/archives/25045

• 2 weeks later...

sad news

Jonghyun died this monday RIP

Jonghyun's ex-girlfriend Shin Se Kyung, fellow SHINee member Key visit him in deep sorrow

By yckim124  (all kpop)

Fellow SHINee member Key and ex-lover Shin Se Kyung have made visits to Jonghyun

On December 19, many celebrities visited Asan Medical Center Funeral Home for Jonghyun who passed away on the 18th. Among the visitors was actress Shin Se Kyung. 

Back in 2010, Shin Se Kyung and Jonghyun confirmed to be dating. Several months later, the couple announced they broke up

Jonghyun_Jonghyun_Key_Shin-Se-Kyung_1513706682_%E3%84%B4%E3%84%B4%E3%84%B4.jpg

No longer lovers, Shin Se Kyung still paid respect for her ex-boyfriend.

Jonghyun_Jonghyun_Key_Shin-Se-Kyung_1513706750_Screen_Shot_2017-12-19_at_12.58.15_PM.png

to read more

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12/jonghyuns-ex-girlfriend-shin-se-kyung-fellow-shinee-member-key-visit-him-in-deep-sorrow