Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

Shin Se-kyung’s fan meeting tickets sell out in 30 seconds

By Kim So-yeon  (kpopherald)

Tickets for actress Shin Se-kyung’s fan meeting “Serendipity” have sold out. 

The tickets, which went on sale Friday at noon, sold out in just 30 seconds. 

“I always gain strength from the fans’ support. I hope to have a good time together,” Shin said through her agency Namoo Actors. 

The actress often meets her fans through her birthday party events but it is her first official fan meeting event with a fixed program set. 

“I always wanted to make this kind of opportunity and the timing was right finally. I’m happy and excited. I will try my best to make it a candid and comfortable time,” she said. 

The fan meet-and-greet event will take place at Dong Seoul Art Hall on Oct. 14. 

Shin recently starred on tvN drama “Bride of the Water God.”

cr:

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201709171625009815029_2&ACE_SEARCH=1

• Like 1

Kim Rae Won And Shin Se Kyung In Talks For Upcoming Fantasy Romance Drama

IMG_2212.jpg

Kim Rae Won and Shin Se Kyung may be leading new drama “Black Knight” (working title).

On September 30, Kim Rae Won’s agency HB Entertainment revealed that the actor is considering the offer to play the male lead.

The actor is in talks for the role of Moon Soo Ho, a young, successful businessman. He overcame his unhappy youth and has grown up to be a firm, strong man. After attending high school in the United States and majoring in physics as an undergraduate student, Moon Soo Ho graduated medical school and transformed into a businessman. Although he can be blunt, he is often funny and gentle, giving his all once he falls in love.

Shin Se Kyung’s agency Namoo Actors also stated she is in talks for the female lead role of the drama.

Shin Se Kyung is considering the role of Jung Hae Ra, an employee at a travel agency. She works in the flight and accommodation reservation department but has never set a foot outside the country. As she has to support her unmarried aunt, she has always been struggling financially. Jung Hae Ra is a positive, bright girl who tries to make best of the situation, but she feels that she is slowly reaching her limit.

KBS’s “Black Knight” is fantasy romance drama that tells the story of a man who embraces his dangerous fate for a woman he loves. It is set to begin airing in December.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/30/kim-rae-won-shin-se-kyung-talks-upcoming-fantasy-romance-drama/

• Like 1