2006 Cinderella
          iIWMVJyQuXxtQ.jpg
2004 My Little Bride
          i0O9wfWf9Jfsg.jpg

i2aqWHUzmeKy2.jpg

2012 Sweet Christmas
2012 You Were Sweet
2011 Blue Summer Day (Hindsight OST)
2010 Confessions of a Dangerous Broccoli (Acoustic OST)
2010 Melt the Snow (Love Tree Project)

is0m9AAVxYvdw.jpg

2012 Sweet Christmas (karaoke)
2012 You Were Sweet
2011 Blue Summer Day (Hindsight)
2010 Confessions of a Dangerous Broccoli (Acoustic)
2010 Don't Say Anything (BlueBrand)
1998 Take Five (Seo Taiji)

iLsEAh3udf2io.jpg

2013 Sudden Attack
2012 Good Downloader (CF, Making Film)
2012 Nature Republic (CF, Making Film)
2012 Dal.Komm Coffee
2012 Post Light Up (CF1, CF2, CF3, CF4, Making Film)
2012 R&B
2011 Fun Yeah Soju
2011 Hessian (Video Message, Star Battle)
2011 Shiseido
2010 Stonehenge
2010 SOUP (2012 F/W)
2010 Vivien
2010 G2 (CF)
2010 New Super Mario Bros. Wii (CF1, CF2, CF3)
2010 Buckaroo (CF)
2010 The Body Shop
2010 Chungha Soju
2010 Aekyung 2080
2010 BBQ Chicken
2010 LOVCAT
2010 LG Cyon
2010 VIPS
2007 School Look
2001 KT BIGI (CF1, CF2)

i8pyTS9AQRqgO.jpg

2014 35th Blue Dragon Film Awards: Popular Star Award
2013 MBC Drama Awards: Female Excellence Award for a Mini-series (When a Man Loves) (Award Acceptance)
2011 SBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award for Drama Special, Actress (Deep Rooted Tree) (Red Carpet & Award)
2011 Korea Visual Arts Festival: Photogenic Award, TV category (Deep Rooted Tree) (Red Carpet & Award)
2011 Style Icon Awards: New Icon Award
2011 Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival: Fantasia Award (High Kick Through the Roof)
2010 Mnet 20's Choice Awards: 20's Most Influential Star
2009 MBC Entertainment Awards: Best New Actress (High Kick Through the Roof)
2009 MBC Entertainment Awards: Best Comedy/Sitcom Couple Award with Yoon Shi Yoon (High Kick Through the Roof)

iAX8tBARjvhye.jpg

2015 SBS Running Man (ep 241)
2014 KBS2 1 Night, 2 Days Season 3 (ep 359)
2012 KBS2 Happy Together Season 3 (ep 260)
2012 KBS2 My Husband Got a Family (cameo, ep 49)
2012 tvN Taxi (ep 251, 252) (251 Cut 1, 251 Cut 2, 252 Cut 1, 252 Cut 2, 252 Cut 3, 252 Cut 4)
2012 SBS Running Man (ep 103)
2012 MBC Hick Kick: Revenge of the Short Legged (cameo, ep 75)
2011 MBC Infinity Challenge (ep 268, 269, 270)
2011 SBS Running Man (ep 57, 58)
2011 KBS2 Happy Together Season 3 (ep 207)
2010 QTV I'm Real Shin Se Kyung
2010 MBC Danbi (ep 21, 22, 23, 24)
2010 SBS Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate (ep 89)
2009 tvN Taxi (ep 96)
2006 KBS2 Star Golden Bell (ep 93)
1998 MBC Kiss Kiss Kiss
1998 SBS Kim Gook Jin and Woo Hee Jin's Exciting English Play (EQ1 Cut 1, EQ2 Cut 1, EQ2 Cut 2)

id2p0u2LwXlpv.jpg

Shin Se Kyung's Actor's Room (Namoo Actors)
Shin Se Kyung's Instagram
Shin Se Kyung's Twitter (deleted)
Shin Se Kyung's me2day (deleted)
Shin Se Kyung's Cyworld

Facebook fanpage
DC Inside sinsegyeong gallery (Korean)
Shin Se Kyung Official Fancafe (Korean)
ShinSeKyungTV
ShinSeKyungTV YouTube Channel
ShinSeKyungTV Twitter
Minus Photo Gallery

Guest adikkeluangman

Rain + Shin Se Kyung confirmed for upcoming film, “Red Scarf”

Rain and Shin Se Kyung have been chosen for the lead roles in an upcoming blockbuster, “Red Scarf.”

Directed by Kim Dong Won, the film is said to be costing $10 million USD in production expenses alone. With tensions rising due to the recent Yeonpyeong Island skirmish, there’s been increasing focus on this film since it features a story about attacking Pyongyang, the capital of North Korea.

A representative of the movie’s investment company revealed to Newsen on December 6th, “Rain personally chose ‘Red Scarf’ as his last project before entering his military service. The leading female role will be played by Shin Se Kyung.”

The film is currently nicknamed the “Lee Mi Kyung Project” due to the amount of time and effort the CJ Entertainment CEO is putting into it.

Rain will be playing the role of ‘Taehoon,’ a fighter pilot, while Shin Se Kyung plays his love interest ‘Sae Young,’ an auto mechanic.

Another representative of the movie revealed, “Rain has completed his contract, but Shin Se Kyung has yet to sign her contract due to issues such as guarantees. The title of the movie could also be changed to ‘Living in the Sky.‘”

The filming process should begin as early as January 2011.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/rain-shin-se-kyung-confirmed-for-upcoming-film-the-red-muffler

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung shows her “beautiful moment” for Stone Henge

Actress Shin Se Kyung recently became the new model for jewelry brand, Stone Henge.

Stone Henge quickly put her to work with a new photoshoot, for which she transformed into a prima donna for the company’s “Beautiful Moment” concept. The concept, further explained, is simply a representation of life’s most beautiful moments.

Although busy with her filming obligations, the photoshoot lasted from early in the morning to late in the night. With the weather being terribly cold in the area, she revealed her strong determination to show off an excellent work ethic.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/shin-se-kyung-shows-her-beautiful-moment-for-stone-henge

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung did not attend SHINee’s concert

Actress Shin Se Kyung did not attend her boyfriend’s two-day concert, held on January 1st and 2nd.

Much attention has been put on her attendance, since it was revealed late last year that she was seeing SHINee’s Jonghyun. SM Entertainment eventually responded, “We’ve been informed that Shin Se Kyung will not be attending SHINee’s concert today (Jan.2). She is filming for her movie, ‘Blue Salt‘, with Song Kang Ho.”

Meanwhile, SHINhee managed to gather over 20,000 fans for their first concert since their debut two years and seven months ago. Jonghyun, who has a leg injury, had Chinese trainee Issing take his place during a portion of his performances. Jonghyun greeted, “I’m glad to be able to spend the New Year with my fans. It’s a great start this year.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/shin-se-kyung-did-not-attend-shinees-concert

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Rain and Shin Se Kyung confirmed for “Living in Heaven”

Earlier, we reported that singer/actor Rain signed on to play the male lead role for the upcoming blockbuster movie, “Living in Heaven“. Actress Shin Se Kyung was also billed as his co-star, but back then, reports could only guess on her confirmation.

The media is now reporting that the actress has indeed signed on for the project, and she’ll be playing Rain’s love interest. The two have finalized their contracts, and filming will soon begin in earnest.

Directed by Kim Dong Won and produced by CJ Entertainment, ’Living in Heaven’ is a remake of ‘The Red Scarf‘ (1964). For this melodramatic film, Rain will tackle the role of ‘Taewoon‘, a fighter pilot, and Shin Se Kyung will play as ‘Seyoung‘, a mechanic

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/rain-and-shin-se-kyung-confirmed-for-living-in-heaven

Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung is a vixen for “Vivien”

Actress Shin Se Kyung is an exclusive model for lingerie brand “Vivien“, and the company recently unveiled provocative advertisement photos of their gorgeous model.

Living up to her title of’ ‘innocent glamor’, Shin Se Kyung was seen dolled up in a tight black one-piece, with a pink bra peeking through. The pink bra is meant to represent the upcoming spring season.

A representative of ‘Vivien’ commented, “We worked on showing a completely different charm to her standard image in order to portray a woman who is both confident and feminine.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/shin-se-kyung-is-a-vixen-for-vivien

Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung is a romantic girl for ‘Vivien’

Lingerie brand Vivien has unveiled new pictures from their romantic spring photoshoot, featuring the luminous looks of actress Shin Se Kyung.

The actress is seen showing off her elegance by wearing a dress reminiscent of a red blooming rose. Her penetrating gaze provides a point of clarity in the otherwise dreamy feel of the shot.

Although she’s caused men to howl with her vixen-like looks in the last photoshoot, Shin Se Kyung reverted back to her ultra-feminine image for the new one. For the upcoming photoshoots, Vivien promises to emphasize her sexy image, so stay tuned for updates!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/shin-se-kyung-is-a-romantic-girl-for-vivien

Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung is a lovely girl for “SOUP”

Shin Se Kyung raised the bar again for loveliness by portraying her adorable and romantic side in a recent photoshoot for the clothing line “SOUP“.

Having a packed schedule for her movie “Blue Salt“, costarring with Song Kang Ho, the actress recently took a break to transform into a lovely girl for the shoot.

A representative for “SOUP” explained the brand’s pick for the spokes model stating, “Shin Se Kyung’s lovely image matched our brand’s concept well. She heightened the loveliness of our brand’s clothes“.

The actress is having a busy year filming two other movies, starring in “Red Scarf” with Rain, a remake of the 1964 Korean classic, “I live in the Sky“.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/shin-se-kyung-is-a-lovely-girl-for-soup

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung works her innocent glamour for ‘Vivien’

As previously hinted, ‘bagel girl’ Shin Se Kyung revealed her sexy side for ‘Vivien‘.

Shin Se Kyung worked her glamorous body for the lingerie brand’s spring/summer TV commercial, which began airing on February 21st.

In the CF, models representing ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, and ‘D cup’ sizes appear, which is when the ‘cup’ Shin Se Kyung is holding suddenly breaks into pieces. The slogan ‘The more important thing than cup is volume!” then emerges, with Shin Se Kyung enjoying the ‘beautiful’ volume created by her ‘Vivien’ bra.

A representative for ‘Vivien’ stated, “Shin Se Kyung’s voluminous body matched our concept very well. She was able to express the charms of both an innocent girl and a seductive lady“.

Because of the photoshoot that was released earlier, Shin Se Kyung has been in the spotlight for showcasing her inner femme fatale and romantic princess. She showed off her ‘cleavage look’ in a girly pink bra, and worked her fierce vixen-like look in a deep red dress.

‘Vivien’ is planning to reveal more of her lovely charms in print and store ads. A ‘volume event’ is also going to be held, aiming to provide advice for women seeking to work her ‘volume’ effectively.

Check out the CF and the making-of video below.

WATCH : [CF 1] [CF 2] [Behind The Scene]

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/shin-se-kyung-works-her-innocent-glamour-for-vivien

Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung is surprised by her label as ‘innocent glamour’

Actress Shin Se Kyung recently displayed her innocent beauty.

On February 26th, an interview of Shin Se Kyung on the set shooting for an advertisement was aired through KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly.”

On this day, Shin Se Kyung sported a clean, neat fashion – showing off her innocent side. When the reporter asked her of how she felt about her title as the representative of “innocent glamour”, Shin Se Kyung modestly answered that she was “surprised.”

The reporter also asked, “Do you dress up even when you go to the supermarket?” Shin Se Kyung replied, “Usually, I dress warmly more than I dress fashionably.”

Lastly, Shin Se Kyung revealed, “This year, I will actively show the public more of myself.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/shin-se-kyung-is-surprised-by-her-label-as-innocent-glamour

Guest adikkeluangman

Song Kang Ho and Shin Se Kyung complete filming for “Blue Salt”

Shin Se Kyung and Song Kang Ho’s latest film, “Blue Salt“, has finally finished all its recordings last month, and is preparing to hit theatres in the first half of 2011.

CJ E&M representatives revealed on March 4th, “Actor Song Kang Ho and actress Shin Se Kyung, who have leading roles in ‘Blue Salt’, have completed all the filming in the Philippines on February 18th.”

“Blue Salt” is a film about a retired mafia boss (Song Kang Ho) who comes across a mysterious woman (Shin Se Kyung); little does he know that is she’s on a mission to have him killed. As she falls in love with him, however, she finds it increasingly difficult to complete the job she was hired for and subsequently becomes entangled in danger.

Song Kang Ho commented, “So many emotions are crossing my mind. They’re all fresh characters, and the combination of the characters make for an interesting plot. The director and Shin Se Kyung all tried to make this an awesome film, so I’m looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Factors like the weather made the filming process difficult, but we gathered our strength together and pulled through. For that, I’m thankful for all the staff and castmates.”

Shin Se Kyung, who has put aside her ‘innocent’ image for the first time in exchange for a ’stronger’ role, also added, “It’s hard for me to believe that it’s over. Everyone has become like family to me, and I’ll miss the staff members a lot. This movie is so precious to me, I’m very proud of it and the thought of it still excites me. I’m very thankful to senior Song Kang Ho and director Lee Hyun Seung. The fact that I met them can be described as nothing other than one of the luckiest moments of my life.”

“Blue Salt” will now be going through its final editing process before its release.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/song-kang-ho-and-shin-se-kyung-complete-filming-for-blue-salt

Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung’s boyish hairstyle draws mixed reactions

201103081709211001_1.jpg

Most of you may not be shocked by Shin Se Kyung’s short hairstyle, which we first revealed back in November.

Recently, however, it’s become a topic of interest once more because additional photos of her unique hairstyle surfaced on the web again. This time, it looks like they were taken from the set of her upcoming movie, “Blue Salt“.

In the photos, Shin Se Kyung is seen with her ‘wolf’ haircut, whose toughness is belied by her cute aegyo poses. Although she’s smiling shyly, Shin Se Kyung doesn’t seem to give off her usual charm; many fans are commenting that without her natural, long hair, she gives off a more tough, even tomboyish feel.

Fans mused, “Although the face is Shin Se Kyung for sure, the feeling doesn’t seem like Shin Se Kyung” “I’m against this hair style!” and “For Shin Se Kyung, long natural hair is the answer!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/shin-se-kyungs-boyish-hairstyle-draws-mixed-reactions

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung’s past photos prove her unwavering beauty

20110324_1300930127_51881700_1.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung’s past pictures have become a hot topic of discussion amongst netizens.

Shin Se Kyung, who’s been labeled as ‘innocent glamour’ by the public, revealed that her unique charms were with her even during her younger years.

Her agency had released pictures from her 2004 profile, when she debuted as actress Moon Geun Young’s friend in the movie, “My Little Bride“. At the time, Shin Se Kyung was a 14-year-old middle school student. With her baby fat still intact, Shin Se Kyung youthful beauty definitely promised that she would blossom into a stunning woman.

Netizens praised, “Was Shin Se Kyung sshi this beautiful since she was born?”, “Even as a teenager she had a bewitching charm”, “She just lost her baby fat”, and “She shows consistent growth.”

Shin Se Kyung recently completed filming for her new movie, “Blue Salt“, which co-stars actor Song Kang Ho. She’s since moved onto her next project, ”Red Muffler“, where she works alongside ‘world star‘ Rain.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/shin-se-kyungs-past-photos-prove-her-unwavering-beauty

Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung participates in “Star Battle” gaming event for “Hessian”

36001249.4.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung recently took part in an event for the military TPS (Third Person Shooter) game, “Hessian“.

The purpose of the promotional event was to get celebrity stars to participate in game battles with other players and use the points earned to receive money and donate it to charity.

Shin Se Kyung stunned the crowd as always, wearing a metallic mini-dress to match the gaming event, while showcasing her glamorous and toned body.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/shin-se-kyung-participates-in-star-battle-gaming-event-for-hessian

Guest adikkeluangman

SHINee’s Jonghyun & Shin Se Kyung still happily dating

htm_20110401105301c000c010-001.JPG

Ever since news broke out in October 2010 about SHINee’s Jonghyun and Shin Se Kyung being an item, the Korean media would occasionally report on rumors that the two have broken up.

Indeed, some websites suggested that Shin Se Kyung was too busy filming her new movie, ‘Blue Salt‘, and that she naturally grew apart from Jonghyun.

But according to Shin’s agency, Namoo Actors, those statements couldn’t be farther from the truth.

They stated, “We get a lot of questions regarding Shin Se Kyung and Jonghyun’s relationship. [However], they’re still seeing each other. Please view them in a positive light.”

Shin Se Kyung and Jonghyun met at a private meeting last August. They started seeing each other in October as they bonded over talking about their hobbies and lives. The couple recently celebrated their six-month anniversary as well.

Jonghyun is currently preparing for SHINee’s new album, while Shin Se Kyung has just completed filming ‘Blue Salt’.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/shinees-jonghyun-shin-se-kyung-still-happily-dating

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung comments on her childhood photos

Actress Shin Se Kyung recently talked about the childhood photos that took the internet by a storm.

On April 11th, MBC’s “Good Day” visited the actress at her CF filming location, where she eventually shared her thoughts on the revealed photos. Shin Se Kyung commented, ”I didn’t feel any special feeling because I always look at my childhood pictures. I was thankful because a lot of people have told me I was cute.”

When the reporter asked, “Did you think you looked cute?” and Shin Se Kyung wittily replied, “Doesn’t everyone look cute when they’re young?“.

The rising star also revealed the reason behind her being chosen as the model of a cosmetic brand. She stated, “I think it’s because I’m young and therefore give off a fresh feeling. Because I’m young, I also think I have a healthy image.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/shin-se-kyung-comments-on-her-childhood-photos

Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung for “Singles”

1303191631_151859.jpg

Earlier this month, actress Shin Se Kyung took part in a photoshoot with “Singles” lifestyle magazine at a studio in Kangnam.

Since the concept was to emphasize white outfits, the actress expressed an air of chic beauty with the crisp white outfits she donned for the shoot. Staff members couldn’t take their eyes off of her smooth, flawless skin, which fit right in with the image they had aimed for.

Check out her full photoshoot and interview through the “Singles” homepage, as well as through the magazine’s May edition.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/shin-se-kyung-for-singles

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung’s childhood modeling pictures revealed

1304128095_155622.jpg

Pictures of actress Shin Se Kyung when she was 7 years old have be uploaded on to the internet and have been creating much buzz amongst netizens.

On April 30th, pictures of Shin Se Kyung modeling children’s clothes as a 7-year-old were released through a community website.

In the pictures, Shin Se Kyung is displaying a prudish expression and other expressions that made her seem more mature than the other kids – showing off her natural skills as a model.

Netizens commented, “She was tall since then”, “Even in a glance, I can tell that it’s Shin Se Kyung hehe”, “She was superior since then”, and “Proof that she’s a natural beauty!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/shin-se-kyungs-childhood-modeling-pictures-revealed

Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung & T-ara’s Eunjung reveal past photos as young actresses

201105021045431001_1.jpg

On SBS‘ “Good Morning” show today, celebrities Shin Se Kyung and T-ara’s Eunjung unveiled photos from their child actress days from 2004.

These photos, which were taken on the shooting set of the historical drama “Toji the Land,” reveal the idols’ bare faces from their teenage years. More importantly, the shots show off the duo’s close friendship, which has been revealed on television broadcasts in the past.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/shin-se-kyung-t-aras-eunjung-reveal-past-photos-as-young-actresses

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung delivers an elegant spread for ‘InStyle’

201153084820303f_T5_6006.jpg

Shin Se Kyung stunned fans with her gorgeous pictorial for ‘InStyle‘ magazine’s June edition.

Although she was outfitted in delicate dresses, she delivered a sharp edge to her feminine look with her cats-eye makeup and wild hair. Seducing the camera with her eyes, she added a sense of glamor to the elegant spread.

The shoot began with Shin Se Kyung wearing a nude-tone dress. The staff aimed to reveal the different sides to the actress’ femininity by having the lacy dress reflect her softer side, while her tube-top dress underlined subtle sex appeal.

Experimenting with different make-up looks as well, Shin Se Kyung received high praise from the staff on set for being able to successfully rock different transformations of varying degrees.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/shin-se-kyung-delivers-an-elegant-spread-for-instyle