Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

Shin Se-kyung promises to visit Yoo Ah-in in Army

By Kim Ji-young (kpop herald)

Actress Shin Se-kyung promised Yoo Ah-in she would visit him once he enlists in the Korean military, in a recent interview with a local media outlet.

“I‘m not sure if Yoo Ah-in is really giving much thought about the enlistment,” she said. 

“If he allows it, I’ll surely visit him once he‘s in the Army. Possibly with a picnic box.”

The two celebrities have continued their close friendship since 2012, while starring in the TV drama series “Fashion King.” The two met once again in the recent historical fiction drama “Six Flying Dragons,” as the male and female lead characters.

to read more:

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201603291500354473914_2

Screen caps - Six Flying Dragons Finale - Boon Yi and Bang Won Ending Scenes + Boon Yi and Lee Do

by  mslee1107

For now I will just share a few screen caps of Bang Won and Boon Yi. I loved the scenes. It was a beautiful closure for the romantic part of their story in SFD. I am satisfied at how the story ended with them together in the last frame. They are that One True Pair in k-drama that will always bring that haunting yet beautiful and sad emotions in a viewer's heart. What they have is forever. 

I cried watching these scenes. That hairpin on her head and when she touched it while Bang Won was staring at her...so much feels! I think my heart would burst!  As additional bonus, I decided to share some screen caps when Boon Yi met Lee Do, Bang Won's son and the future King Sejong the great. That moment was also sentimental.

to read more:

http://mslee1107wanderingthoughts.blogspot.co.il/search/label/six%20flying%20dragons

SHIN SE-KYUNG WATERCOLOR ART

by Hitome's world

liezl%2Bdrawing%2B001a.jpg

Shin Se-kyung as Boon-yi of Six Flying Dragons
Water Color Art

Shin Se-kyung is a Korean Actress. I first saw her in the korean series Queen Seondok which is one of my all time favorite korean series along with Jumong and Jewel in the palace. She's very pretty and a good Hallyu actress. She also starred in the series "When a Man Falls In Love" together with Song Seung-heon. The last korean series I saw that she starred was "The Girl Who Sees Smell" together with Yoochun.

At present, her tv series entitled "Six Flying Dragons" is being aired in South Korea. She played the role of Boon-yi. I still need to watch it though. I'm just waiting for the series to end before watching it from the very beginning. Episode 44 was aired last March 1, 2016. The tv series has 50 episodes. Therefore, there are only 6 more episodes to go!

About the artwork:

It was my first time to use a watercolor paper. I watched a Youtube tutorial on how to stretch the paper. I tried to imitate diligently what's on the video. I only have one problem. I do not have a gum tape which is used to hold the paper from each corner. In the end, when the paper dries up, it recoiled back to it's original size, leaving some  wavy part on the sides. All in all, it was still okay. I'll try to do better next time! 

Need to hunt and forage every art supplies or school supplies store just to find a gum tape! 

Here's how it progressed!

PicsArt_1456911627441.jpg

PicsArt_1456911746510.jpg

liezl%2Bdrawing%2B001a.jpg

cr: http://kuris-lapis.blogspot.co.il/2016/03/shin-se-kyung.html

• Like 1