★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest wHiteLie_18

woah. my dream world yesterday rocked me off!!!

wahaha.

i dream about a creepy thing.

it was scary at first and in the end. poof.

Seungri and i kissed. waha

its only a smack and two times wahaha.

greatest pre-valentine's gift ever. ~___~

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8/12 Big Bang - Park Jun Hyungs FM Ingigayo (070912) [English Subbed]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnNynCFQ5cI

9/12 Big Bang - Park Jun Hyungs FM Ingigayo (070912) [English Subbed]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DKhQry1cJk

10/12 Big Bang - Park Jun Hyungs FM Ingigayo (070912) [English Subbed]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrmNYs5NUSQ

Credit: theREALiVIPSUBS

T.O.P Photos from Into the Gunfire

zyfqtj.jpg

Credits: [via bbvipz] | bigbang updates

What will the idol groups be doing this lunar new year holidays?

pp09092900117.jpg

So Nyeo Shi Dae who are recently back with their new song ‘Oh!’ will have a sweet break in a long while. Tiffany will also be going back to the States to visit her family. She will be sending the festive season with her family even if for a short period of a few days. The other members will also be sending their families, and member Jessica will be doing ther first musical performance of ‘Legally Blonde’ in Taiwan.

As for 2PM, Nich Khun will be back in Thailand. He will also participating on Thai cultural project with fans during this lunar new year holidays. The other members will be spending their holidays with their families at home, but for JunSu and TaecYeon, their plans for the holidays are still not confirmed as yet. 2AM Jo Kwon will be off in HongKong for the filming of MBC We Got Married, while the members will get to enjoy their holidays.

As for Super Junior, since there is no special activities scheduled, they will spend their holidays at home resting.

But for KARA, who is preparing for their comeback, the holidays do not mean rest for them. They will get to meet their families for a short while, but they will be spending most of their time practising for their comeback.

And for groups promoting overseas, they will be rather busy this festive holidays. WonderGirls will be doing their public performances in the States, and for Big Bang they will be holding their concerts on 13th and 14th February. They also have concert in Tokyo on 16th and 17th February, hence this holidays mean no break for them. Same for 2NE1, who will be touring with them for this concert.

S:Newsen

Credit: Kbites

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Poor them :(

I think this is unseen

Jiyong is so cute for wearing the always-gd scarf :D

U20.7075806_1_1.jpg

C: always-gd.com

v oh my those scans bring back so many good memories. Its been almost 2 years right???

65678107.th.png90382319.th.png

C: naver

12660712442010021323273.jpg

cre: 고정냄새 @ DCBB

so kute doll >v<

FM0.7083633_1_1.jpg

9V0.7083635_1_1.jpg

XB0.7083636_1_1.jpg

HE0.7083640_1_1.png

760.7083642_1_1.jpg

LA0.7083630_1_1.jpg

FU0.7083631_1_1.jpg

Y40.7083637_1_1.jpg

John Galliano Badge Swimming Costume by John Galliano

9U0.7083638_1_1.jpg

AX0.7083634_1_1.jpg

John Galliano Newspaper Boxers by John Galliano

cre : haute이슈.com & ㅂㅈㄷ;; @ DCBB

aw :P

Happy Lunar New Year <3

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone can help me out with a question..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf8TLNQa9QI

I'm in love with the picture used for that video (and the remix is AMAZING by the way, you should totally check it) and was wondering if anyone here might know what photoshoot it's from?

Thanks for all the help! Enjoy!

ahh always love the remixes, please let me know if theres anymore similiar to this :)

Guest shinhdeplol

O70.7084036_1_1.jpg

SM0.7084038_1_1.jpg

C: monoholic @ DCinside

Seungri looked sooo good ^^

Fanmade ‘Big Bang’s Family Tree’ gives netizens a good laugh

A fanmade family tree of each of the Big Bang members revealed have caught the attention of many netizens.

The family tree pictures an imaginery family for each of the Big Bang members with hilarious descriptiong of each family member attached.

47263904.png

18816061.png

42134834.png

45157713.png

60981383.png

C: KBites

^ damnn, look at those sea of VIPs

thanks for sharing btw. guessing it's a bit easier to record from the wayyy back.

haha i love the 'sisters' of bb members

daesung's aunt who sells cotton candy. love that.

GD's bro with heart failure XDD cheyaa, i can see why.

taeyang's american sis. hohoho

10th member of snsd. rofl

so many to point out. i'll just laugh in my head.

Guest universe

wow thanks for the fancams!! i think the sight of the yellow crown lights moving in unision is one of the prettiest scenes ever :lol: and i see quite a few of the new glowstick too. i like it!! it adds variety to the sea of yellow crowns. i seriously think that the yellow glowsticks is the best idol merchandise ever. anyone can tell instantly where the VIPs are haha.

just look at how sweet Seungri is!! sending a vday message to the VIPs haha. that boy sure knows how to handle us fans lol. the hyungs always tease him for being Korea's representative of fan service, but i'm really thankful for how much Seungri values the fans (not saying the other boys do not, but i just feel Seungri cares just a teeny bit more.) i like how he constantly assures fans through his online messages. :) and he did not forget to remind us of the epic comeback!! its so long till summer...let's all try to be patient VIPs!!

Archived