• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bess_Okada

DAEBANG!

http://i49.tinypic.com/99fevn.jpg

Found this on Daum lol

LMAO!! It's so cute.. Thankz for sharing.

Love the tour bus! Very cool!

Guest Banana Peel

WHAT THE, seriously? They're actually using a random auditioner to feature in their cf mv? >>; I'm sure that's great news for some, but I personally wanted a singer/group to collaborate. Lol, how awkward would their cf be! hahahaha. Ehh maybe it'll be better than what I'm imagining, but idk, not really favoring the idea lol. I was actually hoping they were already done filming the mv, darn :/

Guest pipobobo

G-Dragon and Bigbang @ JpopAsia Awards

JpopAsia Music Awards 2009

Favorite overall artist/band

1. Tohoshinki (TVXQ/DBSK)

2. Arashi

3. Ayumi Hamasaki

3. Big Bang

3. Super Junior

Best overall Male Solo

1. G-Dragon (Big Bang)

2. Gackt

3. Yamamini coopera Tohomisa (NEWS)

Best overall Female Solo

1. YUI

2. Ayumi Hamasaki

3. BoA

3. Utada Hikaru

Best Single 2009

1. Stand By U - Tohoshinki (TVXQ/DBSK)

2. Again - YUI

3. Koe Wo Kikasete - Big Bang

Best Album 2009

1. Heartbreaker - G-Dragon

2. Sorry, Sorry - Super Junior

3. Past < Future - Namie Amuro

3. DIM - The Gazette

Best overall Boyband

1. Arashi

2. Big Bang

3. Tohoshinki

Best overall Girlband

1. 2NE1

2. Girls' Generation (SNSD)

3. Scandal

Best K-Pop artist/band

1. Big Bang

2. Super Junior

3. 2PM

Most want-to-be girlfriend/boyfriend

Boyfriend

1. Jaejoong (Tohoshinki)

2. Tomohisa Yamamini coopera

3. G-Dragon

Girlfriend

1. YUI

2. Ayumi Hamasaki

3. Hikaru Utada

Cre:탑입니탑 @bbvipz

Guest shinhdeplol

posted?

BIGSHOW Custome made outfits

PF0.6978826_1_1.jpg

TOP + instantology

black two button suit jacket

XB0.6978889_1_1.jpg

NV0.6978892_1_1.jpg

UX0.6978897_1_1.jpg

승리 + instantology

black swallow tailed coat with patent leather lapel

black one button tux

black double breasted suit jacket with wrap button

X50.6979011_1_1.jpg

250.6979016_1_1.jpg

G-DRADON + instantology

black two button suit jacket & vest

red and green tartan checked three pcs suit

TA0.6979059_1_1.jpg

태양 + instantology

black five button stand collar jacket

DL0.6979067_1_1.jpg

대성 + instantology

black three button chester coat

*all clothes are customized made for

2010 BIGBANG CONCERT : BIG SHOW

TOP + instantology

150.6978762_1_1.jpg

NE0.6978770_1_1.jpg

8F0.6978777_1_1.jpg

black wool tuxedo with wide lapel (wrap button)

light blue double breasted plain wool suit (6 wrap button, wide picked lapel)

o/white flannel two button suit with picked lapel

All Clothes are customized made for

TOP's new single "turn it up"

Taken from http://thisisinstant.tistory.com

Guest kay01dee

omg, do i even want to know how much those outfits costs?

probably worth more than all my of belongings combined! lol

big bang is rollin' deep maaaaan.

i'm loving these part interviews of g-dragon!!

this guy is so talented & loveable & cute!

he really does not deserve all the hate he's getting..

maybe they should try reading some of these interviews.

i must say, i'm looking forward to their lollipop 2 promos..

like so many people here, i was looking forward to more

BB-2NE1 collaboration, but i guess they're both doing their own thing.

i wonder how the mv & song is going to be! another hit? yes?

:D:D:D

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang looking for the next Lollipop Girl!

It has been announced earlier that Big Bang is starting Lollipop Project 2 this February. With this, Cyon will be launching a public audition for the next "Lollipop Girl" who will join Big Bang in the promotions for the new Lollipop phone through a photo shoot.

Big Bang expressed their excitement for the audition saying they are looking for someone who has a "unique style and personality and has exceptional dancing and singing skills."

Application will open on February 10 until February 28 through Cyon's website (cyon.co.kr). Audition and selection process will be broadcasted on M-net this March.

C: bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

YG's New Headquarters

SA0.6984041_1_1.jpg

DV0.6984045_1_1.jpg

KF0.6984051_1_1.jpg

YG Entertainment, company of Big Bang and 2NE1, just moved to their newly-constructed building last February 3, 2010, days after Big Bang's Big Show concert.

The new building is located in Hapjeong, Mapo-dong in Seoul. The new office is a 7-storey building which has a view of the Han River. Construction started in June 2008 and was completed in late January of this year.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201002101238181002

C: bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

G-Dragon's Defresh Satin Cap

6U0.6988473_1_1.jpg

C: DCGD l bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

Seriously, this brand has several colors and they are all SOOOOOOOOOO cute :wub:

Guest -maverick-

Aw, I have to say I"m a little disappointed about the public auditions for 'Lollipop Girl"

I was hoping for a star-studded collab with either a girl group or solo act haha.

Oh well.

Either way, it should bring great publicity and be a great oppurtunity for some lucky fans/aspiring entertainers.

And I"m assuming they'll be part of a show or mini-series broadcasted on MNet documenting the audition process? That's cool I guess.

Guest sakime-yong

HEY guys I noticed here in spazzbox that there is a fan that post it there about voting for bigbang.

I think we should cooperate so that Bigbang will recognise.

Lets all vote and spread the word to all bigbang fans and post it in different forums,site,also like in groups or fan clubs like in face book etc.

theunknown99- Hey Big Bang fans! Ellen Degeneres is looking for International Music groups to invite as guests on her show!

Go to this website below and vote for BB! http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2010/01/your_international_music_suggestions_0121.php

Oh and spread the word.

:PI just want to share it to all of you if you not notice it yet

Aw, I have to say I"m a little disappointed about the public auditions for 'Lollipop Girl"

I was hoping for a star-studded collab with either a girl group or solo act haha.

Oh well.

Either way, it should bring great publicity and be a great oppurtunity for some lucky fans/aspiring entertainers.

And I"m assuming they'll be part of a show or mini-series broadcasted on MNet documenting the audition process? That's cool I guess.

I agree with you. I kind of wished that they would collab with SNSD. Seeing as fx promoted lollipop in china, then SNSD would have no one to collab with for chocolate love.

I'm kind of sad due to the lack of collabs they do. YG in general, they didn't have a single collab the whole 2009 [well I guess they were in japan]. But they didn't have a single collab for the year end gayos either :(

Guest supaatoaster

don't think this has been posted yet? ^__^ The GIRL version of daesung's 'cotton candy' :P ALL I can say is... WOW!

Here's the original message from the user's youtube account:

"Female Version of Daesung's Cotton Candy

The original MP3 as released my Melon.

I took the pitch up a major third without changing the tempo. The result shocked me so much.

This IS Daesung's voice. Yes. Read again. This IS Daesung's voice that has been put through one simple digital process to make it sound higher. It's never worked this well before... "

Daesung Cotton Candy (Female Version)

Guest shinhdeplol

1B0.6987451_1_1.jpg

3P0.6987452_1_1.jpg

Y80.6987454_1_1.jpg

HB0.6988279_1_1.jpg

HS0.6988553_1_1.jpg

C: 디지뱅★ @ BBVIPZ l 거북손 @ DCinside

27136723.th.jpg14566836.th.jpg50977112.th.jpg

65881676.th.jpg56890062.th.jpg10498952.th.jpg

C: skyperfectv l beau1529 @ popcornfor2

G-Dragon, “We became more relaxed after our solo activities”

It is uncommon for people to know the individual talents and names of each member in an idol group, especially now that they are pretty much flooding the music industry. If one person stands out, another tends to be shunted aside. But Big Bang is one of those rare groups where every member plays their individual role in the group so well that they stand out as a whole.

”If you look at normal idol groups, they usually have one, or sometimes even up to three members who are given all the attention and the rest of them kind of just blend in. And the maknaes aren’t allowed to talk. But we take turns being the one in the spotlight; it was me in our first album and Taeyang in our second.”

Because Yang Hyun Seok believed that singer groups lasted longer if each member was given a chance to show their individuality and ambitions, Big Bang’s members were able to distinguish themselves by showing their talents in various fields. It is also crucial for passionate youths like them to be active in their lines of specialty.

”My forte would be writing and composing while Taeyang’s is looking and dancing like a foreign singer. To put it straight, he’s got style and a sort of moderate beauty. Cute Seungri does his musicals, Daesung showed prominence in variety shows and Top is becoming more and more determined to show himself as an actor through dramas and movies.

After working as individuals, I think we’ve become even closer. We admire each other a lot more too and the topics of our conversations contain way more variety nowadays. We’re more relaxed now, not as in we’ve gotten cocky but as in we feel like we can see further now.”

While the other members continued to show different sides of themselves in their various fields, G-Dragon consistently worked on his solo album. The thought that noone knows how many years it would be until his next solo album, and that this might be the last chance to show Kwon Jiyong as a person kept him going.

Original article: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...012815561584954

Translated by sjay.x @ bigbangvip.net

Taken from bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

Featured in a Japanese newspaper

TG0.6988496_1_1.jpg

C: DCBB l bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

[F-HiFi] 2NE1 & GDYB - Lets Go Party (Film gained version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D66WKyDNbMw

what does Film gained version mean? :lol:

Guest ingabogovinanana

Did anyone notice that suengri's name is basically hidden by the white speech bubble on the bus?

Poor maknae, always gets the short end of the stick

Did anyone notice that suengri's name is basically hidden by the white speech bubble on the bus?

Poor maknae, always gets the short end of the stick

it's not really hidden totally, V.I can still be seen though, just not as clear as the others. It is kind of hard to see it though I do admit. Since all the names are in gray, I think the white color of the bubble under his name just makes it look brighter than the others (since the other names are on black background).

i wonder what is inside the bus, just seats? and the windows are all covered as well!...isn't it going to be dark inside then?

Hottracks Best 30

Big Bang's Let me hear your voice is no.27 (these are not ranked from 1st to 30th though, i think they are just placed in random numbers)

hottracks.jpg

credit: DC2ne1 and sjaikb @ 2ne1's soompi music thread

this is the new light stick yeah?

o0480064010408711366.jpg

credit: 산장 @ dctop

Archived