★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest divine_renegade

DaeSung's Cotton Candy performance was absolutely adorable! His angelic smile is so irresistible! Thanks for posting the links!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WintersRain

Well was browsing omona and that BSX cf concept is a complete copy of a Step2up scene. I really hope that BSX got permission or rights to do that, I really don't want to see any more legal issues regarding something BB did :(.

Either way, I medley with DaeRi was pretty amazing. Those 2 might not be too close, but no one in BB can harmonize like those 2 can.

complete copy? sure it has the whole vandalising the streets thing, but it definitely wasn't a "complete copy" just because of that. people have been vandalising streets long before step up 2 came out ^.^

Guest yaoming11

Well was browsing omona and that BSX cf concept is a complete copy of a Step2up scene. I really hope that BSX got permission or rights to do that, I really don't want to see any more legal issues regarding something BB did :(.

Either way, I medley with DaeRi was pretty amazing. Those 2 might not be too close, but no one in BB can harmonize like those 2 can.

yea... Korean bboys have been doing that way before Step Up 2.

And how would you copyright a scene from a movie?

they can't copyright every detail from it....the dances were obviously different, the people were korean instead of white, the grafetti was different. The guy who pointed them out was part of their crew. Its not a complete copy. and Again they weren't the first people to come up with a scene like that

yea... Korean bboys have been doing that way before Step Up 2.

And how would you copyright a scene from a movie?

they can't copyright every detail from it....the dances were obviously different, the people were korean instead of white, the grafetti was different. The guy who pointed them out was part of their crew. Its not a complete copy. and Again they weren't the first people to come up with a scene like that

It really doesn't matter whether StepUp2 came up with the concept or not. Anyone can "use" a concept, the execution is the important part and the BSX cf is pretty much the step up 2 scene shortened to 35 seconds with 2 or 3 minor changes. Just take a look at the youtube video

But w/e, I'm not here to argue. I'm just praying that BSX had some sense to make sure there'll be no legal issues with the CF. I don't want to see the BB boys getting labelled as plagiarizers and etc.

Guest yaoming11

It really doesn't matter whether StepUp2 came up with the concept or not. Anyone can "use" a concept, the execution is the important part and the BSX cf is pretty much the step up 2 scene shortened to 35 seconds with 2 or 3 minor changes. Just take a look at the youtube video

But w/e, I'm not here to argue. I'm just praying that BSX had some sense to make sure there'll be no legal issues with the CF. I don't want to see the BB boys getting labelled as plagiarizers and etc.

The concept is the same, how is the execution alike? The dance moves are all different. Other than pulling a prank in the subway and getting chased by transit cops. Theres no similarities in the execution.

And besides do you really think that Big Bang came up with this commercial and directed it?

It was BSX that came up with the whole thing why would Big Bang be labeled as plagiarizers.

edit: TOP'd the page don't know if these have been posted

topmvgallianotowel1.jpg

gallianotowel.gif

John Galliano Gazette Beach Towel. (Price tag: about $165.)

topmvkawscompanion.jpg

kaws_sorayama_nofuturecompanion_front.jpg

KAWS x Hajime Sorayama No Future Companion. (Price tag: about $1,000.)

topmvbearbrick.jpg

medicom-toy-karimoku-02.jpg

Medicom Toy x Karimoku 400% Layered Wood Be@rbrick. Only 150 ever made!

topmvdom.jpg

dom_perignon_2000.jpg

$115-150 per bottle, depending on the vintage.)

topmvjacket.jpg

gallianojacket.jpg

John Galliano Military Jacket with Attached Vest. (Price tag: about $1860.)

topmvcar.jpg

carrera_gt.jpg

Porsche Carrera GT. (Price tag: about $440,000!!!)

Credit to Hauteissue.wordpress.com

Guest zahieyjunki

Top 7 Best First Week's sales

viewimagez.jpg

cre : DC Taeyeon + cecil

BB 2nd Album - Remember, GD Heartbreaker & 3rd Mini Album is on the list!

^ BIGBANG TOTALLY DOMINATED THAT CHART:D

Even when their albums were released waaaay back~

Aigoo. They deserve this much love<3

i'm so excited for the Lollipop Girl CF!!! :DDD I really hope it's with Hyori-unnie cause that'd be uber SMEXY :))) Ahh~ so refreshing to see that BIGBANG IS COMING BACK !!!! Yeah!

OMFG!!! that new pic of BSX killed me and the BSX CF killed me for the second time!!! :D

BUT I HAD A HAPPY HAPPY DEATH! Ohohohoho :))

That was completely hot and i can't wait for more CFs!

really, i wish them all the BEST this year! I don't know but suddenly, my VIP heart is becoming more and more excited and just like most of you here, i think i'm falling in love with them ALL OVER AGAIN!

And i just had to comment on the 1N2D parody XD Hahaha! I like seeing them like this<3 Aww. I wish there'd be english subs for these cause i think it was really funny as seen as how the fans reacted. And gawd. Even in the morning, they looked soooo fiiiine! :)

BIGBANG is really working hard for us...D:

I hope they won't tire themselves so much and

i'm still rooting for them to appear in STRONG HEART together! :D

That'd be the best present for Valentine's day <3

VIPS ROCK BTW:)

haha oh wow .. definitely alike, but with a few alternations here and there.

not gonna deny.

but people shouldn't blame big bang for it, instead, the director. or whoever thought to reenact that scene.

regardless of that, i love the CF

GD looked so skillful when he swirled the umbrella backwards like some matrix.

the numbchucks(or is it just drumsticks?) were cool too. ahahaha now i'm being reminded of GD mimicking Bruce lee

daesung's expression was LOLtastic. TY's flip and moves were top notched. and TOP can bite me :]

sry, nth much to say for seungri. nothing really caught my attention from him.

f'real?? lollipop 2?!

edit.

darn. srz no 2ne1. -__- i'm upset now .. lol

and also thank youuuuuuuuuuu guys for sharing the pics and fancams

Guest shinhdeplol

bigger

DC0.6686873_1_1.jpg

C: bestiz

7L0.6686963_1_1.jpg

A30.6686968_1_1.jpg

EF0.6686971_1_1.jpg

C: Seungrifan.com l mamzz_pr @ popcornfor2

Big Bang’s still got it. But I’m not talking about some Chris Brown skills.

During the last day of their 2010 Big Show Concert held in Seoul on January 31st, 60 fan girls fainted.

We’re not sure when exactly they decided to take make love with the floor, but maybe during “Last Goodbye?”

Anyway, the 60 fan girls were all rushed to the ER, where they received treatment. Luckily, there were no serious injuries and the girls are all doing fine. Well, other than the fact that they missed out on a big portion of the show and have now been admitted to the local loony bin.

C: allkpop

I do have to admit that the new BSX CF is very similar to one of the scene from Step Up 2, though i wonder if they did that on purpose? like as a reference? I still like the CF though, lots of dancing woot!

Seung Ri - Strong Baby @ Big Show fancam

thx urthesun1 @ YT for the upload

[Fancam] 100131 DaeSung (Big Bang) - Haru Haru at 2010 Big Show Concert

[Fancam] 100131 DaeSung (Big Bang) - Stylish at 2010 Big Show Concert

thx elavip5 @ YT for the uploads

[short Fancam] Big Bang - Big Show - Stay - Top's Rap

thx TaeisBeBe @ YT for the upload

[VIP JAPAN MAIL]「BIGBANG Presents ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010」Additional Seats Announcement!

────────────────────────────────────────

★BIGBANG OFFICIAL FANCLUB VIP JAPAN★ メール 2010/02/01

────────────────────────────────────────

■ 「BIGBANG Presents ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010」 追加席発売決定!

「BIGBANG PRESNTS ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010」神戸公演を除く4公演にて、

ステージプラン確定につき、新たに発売される事になったステージサイド席と

立見席を、追加席としてイープラスのみで販売する事が決定しました。

(他プレイガイドでの発売はありませんので、ご注意ください。)

【追加席受付開始日時】

2月3日(水) 20時~(先着先行受付)

【イープラス受付ページ】

http://eplus.jp/bigbang-t/(PC&&...#24111;)

※この受付は、ファンクラブ限定受付ではありません。

※ステージサイド席はメンバーおよびステージ・演出が見えにくい

場合があります。ご了承のうえお申込みください。

★──────────────────────────────────────★

BIGBANG OFFICIAL FAN CLUB VIP JAPAN  http://vip.ygbigbang.jp/

BIGBANG オフィシャルサイト http://www.ygbigbang.jp

★──────────────────────────────────────★

Note: YG Entertainment Japan has decided to add more standing seats for 「ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010」at the Yokohama Arena (02/10 and 02/11)and Nippon Budokan (02/16 and 02/17) concert venues (but not the Kobe world ones).The booking will start on 02/03 at 20:00,first come first serve basis at http://eplus.jp/bigbang-t/.

credit: Team.BIGBANG @ blogspot

recent interview with Shaun , * Only big bang related things are posted

YG Bounce interview with Shaun Evaristo

Shaun Evaristo really doesn’t need an introduction at this point, but for any YG fans who have been living in a cave for the past year, Shaun is the genius behind the choreographies for Fire, Breathe and Heartbreaker, and also created the choreographies for Where U At and Wedding Dress with Lyle Beniga. You can read more about Shaun and his current projects on his personal website.

On top of having some serious talent, Shaun was nice enough to answer a few questions for YG Bounce despite his busy schedule. We hope you’ll enjoy learning a bit more about him and his work with YG Family. [And as a fellow curry fan, I have to mention that the restaurant recommendations were greatly appreciated - thanks, man!]

Do you like Korean pop music? What are some of your favorites?

yes! i think koreans love to sing and dance, and i think that’s dope because Filipinos do too! as far as my favorites….i think i’m biased. i really enjoy a lot of YG’s artists. their sound isn’t too far from what i enjoy listening to, and i get variety from each of them. i feel blessed to have worked with artists that i really like….YB, GD, se7en, BB, 2ne1. as far as other artists…..i really like BOA. it would be great to do something for her someday.

You’ve already talked about Big Bang’s English skills, so let’s turn the tables: Have they taught you any Korean?

yea, plenty! do i remember it all….that’s another question. haha but i know how to say hello and bye, i know how to say i’m hungry and full, haha i know how to ask for rice at a restaurant, and in the studio i know enough korean to get by while we practice.

You mentioned being too short – I did notice that you usually dance for YB but never for G-Dragon, even though you choreographed a few of his songs. Does it depend on the style each artist is going for, or is it just a standard thing in the industry to have about the same build as the artist you’re dancing for?

every artist is different. some are picky some aren’t, GD needed a different look and so we went with that. the total package…..fashion, sound, style, swagger, etc. GD’s performance needs to match his style and energy, so for him… everything is a factor. as for YB, me and lyle dancing for him was a good look, we 3 were on the same page and went for it. lyle and my style mesh pretty well so whatever us 3 wanted is what came out. as you know YB loves to dance, and isn’t about being flashy, at least in my opinion. he’s about what he likes and what he wants to put out. just real with it, and i respect that.

for full interview, please go here: http://ygbounce.com/?p=197

credit: Josh @ YG Bounce

these are HOT, CYON just released HQ versions these. Maknae looks WAY too mature for this.

c2393.th.jpgc3555.th.jpgc0885.th.jpgc3776.th.jpgc1205.th.jpgc1908.th.jpg

c2956.th.jpgc3391t.th.jpgc2063.th.jpgc1429.th.jpgc2564.th.jpg

credit: Team.BIGBANG @ blogspot

HUGE version, please go here: http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigr...sc&no=14097

credit:워아이GD @ bbvipz

Guest littlevoice

Gosh! this weekend is full of BIGBANG love!!!

@BIG SHOW

I want to thank all those who are sharing links, fancams and pictures of this very awesome show,

i quite expected that YG's ban on fancams would be stricter... they were making sure that things won't get out of hand--- well you guys know what i mean--- and their implementation for it is effective as there are just a few number of fancams... now the wait for the DVD or TBS will broadcast bits of it perhaps?

@Lollipop 2

ow.... new girl/s? let the guessing game begin?

i wish its lee hyori... mnet scandal stage part 2?

or wonder girls... wonderbang reunion---- if that would come true it will be trully epic!

or kara... jiyoung and daesung; hara and seungri???

or f(x)... sulli and gd???

Hope the collaboration would be awesome!

@BSX CF

yeah, its quite similar with step up 2... its the brand's idea and they are the one that produced the concept may it be just used for referrence or if they really did adapt it from the movie... which is quite often seen in commercials from what i have observe. BIG BANG executed the idea well, so i guess theres the point of comparisson... plus GDYB danced really well... i hope that there are other versions of it though which features DS and SR more... maknae love please:) btw TOP existence itself in the CM is so cool, so his wink just killed me...

I'm proud of my boys!!! Hope they have enough rest before there next concert!!!

wishing everyone a good health on the start of the love month!!!

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

G-Dragon talks about his decade-old friendship with Taeyang

G-Dragon said,

When I first met Youngbae (Taeyang’s real name), he wasn’t somebody I could just pass by. I thought to myself, ‘Uh! Who is this?‘ We quickly grew close. We have opposite personalities so we have never fought, even to this day. When I was young, I was shy; after I went through puberty, I gained more confidence. Youngbae was really energetic when he was young but now he’s serious and quiet. Youngbae was so outgoing that when he met Yang Hyun Suk he said, “I want to be part of YG.” So Yang Hyun Suk told him, “You should come over yourself.”

the two good friends who can switch personality but will never have the same personality

i wonder what it would be like if GDYB have the same personality or stay the same as when they were small?

lollipop 2

a bit sad that 2ne1 is not going to be in it but can't wait for the new cf...hope Lee Hyori will be in it 'cuz i don't want BB with other girl groups

Archived