★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest intelligirl

For some reason I want to say that the lollipop girl is Hyori, but that is just a wild guess. I remember reading somewhere that her comeback along with BIGBANG's was one of the most anticipated in Korea.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maxim16

thanks for all the people who posted fancams and pictures during Bigbang's concert, i truly appreciate you guyz for making my day. so its official LG and YG are collaborating again for Lollipop version 2, kinda excited but sad since BB and 2ne1 wont be joining forces for this promotion, I would really love to see these two groups endorse the same product again. since I am a selfish YG bias fan, i dont want any collabs from any other girlgroups with BB, lol... :lol: just kidding...

anyway, truly the boys are back and i am joyful...the concert was amazing and hopefully the dvd will be out soon, cant wait...and their japan concert is coming, the boys are extra busy nowadays hope they wont tire themselves too much.

wow, their new commercial is out, bsx....the boys are looking awesome, gd, yb, dae, seungri (no close shots for him?) and yes TOP, he is looking almighty handsome.

Guest shinhdeplol

3C0.6674325_1_1.jpg

C: 518% l Boosa @ popcornfor2

TOP's BSX sounds so hot ^^

I think there will be many different versions of this CF ^^ And Lollipop 2 too :D OMG cant wait

CX0.6674629_1_1.jpg

7U0.6674631_1_1.jpg

LF0.6674632_1_1.jpg

BV0.6674633_1_1.jpg

5K0.6674634_1_1.png

TV0.6674635_1_1.png

C: tieba.baidu l seetawan11 @ popcornfor2

Guest heartsongs

Big Show has just ended. Electric Love Tour is coming soon. Then the new CF for BSX, Lollipop project 2. Wow we are so spoiled. I'm so happy to see Big Bang is back and active again. 2010 is going to be their year definitely.

I laughed at Dae Sung and GD's expression in the BSX CF. They seemed to go crazy lol. TOP with his short hair and his wink, enough to send the fans to heaven.

Guest shinhdeplol

bigbang1280x1024.th.jpgbigbang1280x800.th.jpgbigbang1024x768.th.jpg

Kwon Jiyong :lol:

C: lottedfs japan l beau1529 @ pocornfor2

6T0.6674517_1_1.jpg

ES0.6674518_1_1.jpg

1T0.6674519_1_1.jpg

2O0.6674522_1_1.jpg

C: tieba.baidu l seetawan11 @ popcornfor2

T20.6674754_1_1.jpg

SZ0.6674756_1_1.jpg

GT0.6674757_1_1.jpg

C: as tag, SeungriCN, tokarroK @ popcornfor2

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

bb's fancam (mainly dae & seungri, i think this is somekind of medley but i'm not really sure), a lil bit of 'i don't understand', also another song, but idk the title, oh ma baby etc.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=daesu...page=1&bbs=

cr: ㅇㅅㄴ@dcds

I think this is the medley aa-chan was talking about...and he said SR and DS's vocals were really really good...

And I'm actually loving this!!! SR's vocals are AMAZING! It improved so much! DS's vocals are of course = love!

I think this is the song order: I Don't Understand, Foolish Love, Oh My Baby, Until Whenever (fan song that was never officially released), Remember.

And the BSX CF! That was so unexpected! I meant there are definitely rumours and we've short of already knew...but it's totally unexpected how they're releasing it today! LOL....

So much news! Big Bang is FINALLY MAKING A COMEBACK!!!!

HQ BSX CF Youtube LINK

Credit: miseremeiYT

omg..so unexpected..Tabi's wink killed me..omg..*died*

They are so playful..omo..TY back flipping is love<3333

BB's CF always cool..no doubt lollipop 2 will be the bomb^^

I'm so happy..so much of BB love lately^^

I love the BSX CF so friggin much!

Thanks for sharing you guys!

GOD! How I love this smile of 2nd hubby! It's a cross between a sweet and menacing smile!

bsx1q.jpg

bsx2l.jpg

Intense T.O.P! Love it!

bsx3.jpg

And I requested these over at kpop_gifs @livejournal. Thanks to bbgroove. :)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 2nd hubby HOTNESS! :blush:

gd1.gif

gd2.gif

BIG BANG IS BACK!

oh my gosh!! big show seem super awesome!! and their BSX damn

the boys looks super HOT damnnn!! hehe but LOLLIPOP 2 i kant wait

its a bit sad 2NE1 will not be in it but oh well!! i wonder who they are using

but watever BIG BANG in it so thats all that matter hehe!! yeahh kant wait foe

more BIG BANG!! n their ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR is coming upp as well more

concert foe big bang to do awesome!!

Guest shinhdeplol

*wink*'

8R0.6676266_1_1.jpg

TV0.6676210_1_1.jpg

C: 마맨 + 밸리- @ DCinside

NISI20100131_0002253369_web.jpg

C: as tagged

1E0.6674718_1_1.jpg

RX0.6674719_1_1.jpg

X60.6674720_1_1.jpg

GP0.6674721_1_1.jpg

VU0.6674723_1_1.jpg

C: Baby-panda.com, V老幺控V, tokarroK @ popcornfor2

DB0.6675716_1_1.jpg

C: verdad @ DCinside

Guest andloveyelledno

Most definitely, incredible!

Love to see the boys back in action together (Although god knows I want them to rest as well). Funny CF...and need I say anything about that wink? Good lord!

Well was browsing omona and that BSX cf concept is a complete copy of a Step2up scene. I really hope that BSX got permission or rights to do that, I really don't want to see any more legal issues regarding something BB did :(.

Either way, I medley with DaeRi was pretty amazing. Those 2 might not be too close, but no one in BB can harmonize like those 2 can.

Guest -maverick-

I'm really looking forward to Lollipop 2.

Lollipop was such a huge hit, especially for a CF song lol. And I found out that it was produced & composed by Teddy/GD, even better lol

Archived