★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

OMG! OMG! Love love the previews already!

But WOW! 2 ALBUMS? LOL...I'm gonna be so broke after this!

GD is totally worth it all though.

I'm so glad to hear all of 10 of his songs are from #1 -10 in charts! B

BigBang is BANGING!!!!

ANd Heart Breaker sounds TOTALLY different. No more complaning now...XD

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rolling_snow

ahdjfkahfkafh OMFG.

It's 5.10 AM here and I should be sleeping LOL.

I LOVE THE SONGS *__________* GD is a genius.

"She's Gone" is the song that caught my attention the most though.. do I hear intruments? XD *happy*

OHHH those pics are gorgeous, he looks so hawt ♥ ahhhh so spazzing right now!!!

Thanks for all the updates!!! <3

Guest polka_dotts

Aw, so no double albums? Alright... ;) Anyhow, listening to the previews and full songs clips again, I'm kind of diggin' everything mang... "She's Gone" and "About A Boy" are definitely amazing.

Guest marrygabby

OMO OMO OMO 2 ALBUMS!!!!! I CAN´T BELIEVE IT!!!! G D IS JUST AWESOME!!!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!

JA NOW ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAID THAT HE WAS PLAGIARIZING MUST RETRACT!!!!!!

HE´S INCREDIBLE!!!!!

ALL MY LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR HIM JU JU ;)

G D AND BIG BANG FIGHTING!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Wow, the GD effect is crazy in here, lol. I'm excited to get mines! (Yesasia is saying it will come out on the 20th.. Grr..) But he's doing well over there @ YA, he's #1!! It's on sale already (I know, weird but whatever).. I'm listening to the 1 minute previews and it's already so good!! =D I can't wait till he debuts on a music station.. Whoot~ (edit) Damn GD took cyworld and mnet by storm! Oh YEAH!!! I bet he's patting himself on the back, lol. <3 Btw I love his new hair!

Also I heard about Daesung.. I hope he gets better. =/ *hugs*

Guest Min Rin

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

D-DAY

B-DAY

moazhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm so crazy!

I love today :X:X:X:X:X:X:X

He seem to try to kill off me! 8-}

Guest Jenny1430266544

I've heard in full Boy, Heartbreaker, Gossip Man, The Leaders, Breathe and Hello (still have She's Gone, Korean Dream, 1 Year Station, and Butterfly to listen to in full) and I have to say that Heartbreaker and Breathe (the two title songs) are the two least original songs. they sound like the typical club/techno/electronica fusion songs. i can predict every single thing that happens in 'Breathe' especially... ughhh gd!! why oh why...

does anyone else agree with me?!

Guest jhshinee

Ok listened to the previews my run down of it is that over all songs are good but I wish on some songs he wouldve left a little more of the auto tune out. And still for me personally and I repeat personally heartbreaker still reminds me of right round. I like track 5 alot myself. I like that beat the most of all of the whole album so far as beats go. And on korean dream i wish tae yangs voice wasnt so freaking robotic. I hope his album wont be like that. And yes jennylee I agree with you on those particular tracks

Guest ayumikoshiro

@JennyLee

I agree that Breathe sounds just like the kpop scene now, but remember that GD was one of the people who made that fusion music popular. I think it's because he really likes that style, just because it isn't different from what is out right now doesn't mean that it isn't him. The lyrics (doing me hardcore) def GD.

Guest SillyyJenn

HappyBirthdayKwonJiYong!

the best leadah?! heckyes :]

i heard the short little previews of every song and they are coming from everywhere.

i like that there's variety XD

ji is the best ;]

his album is definitely not disappointing.

looking forward to the other 8 new songs! yay!!!

so far i'm super addicted to wussp/the leaders. IT'S AWESOME :D

Guest shinhdeplol

happy birthday jiyong!!! :D cant wait for the album..

please do not spam. and you dont have to wait anymore ^^ it's out :)

seriously, GD's album is doing even better than Big Bang's album :lol: all songs in TOP 10 of Cyworld and MNet are HIS :lol:

YG, pleeeaasse, release the MV

and im in love with the Nylon photoshoot :wub:

Guest ILoveYuriFromSNSD

I've heard in full Boy, Heartbreaker, Gossip Man, The Leaders, Breathe and Hello (still have She's Gone, Korean Dream, 1 Year Station, and Butterfly to listen to in full) and I have to say that Heartbreaker and Breathe (the two title songs) are the two least original songs. they sound like the typical club/techno/electronica fusion songs. i can predict every single thing that happens in 'Breathe' especially... ughhh gd!! why oh why...

does anyone else agree with me?!

yup agree wif u on that....but its not like they are bad songs, breathe is a bit plain to be used to promote, could replace it with any song in the album :D .

Guest ooxstacee

BAM, look at this thread go.

Omg, I can't explain how dang happy I am right now.

Plagiarism = NONE! :]

Those people who accused and refused to wait for the full song got kicked in the face by the one and only Jiyong.

I really like the songs I'm hearing so far.

Hello ft Dara = LOVE!

His english is to die for, lol.

It sounds really cute too, like the chorus part.

Oh, GD knows how to blow people away.

His bday & dday has got to be the best day of this year. :D

Definitely the highlight of my year.

Promoting 2 songs, ahhh~

I can't wait till Saturday!

I hope I make it for Inki, since I'm going club hopping.

AHH! Anyone notice his Captain G Sparrow? LMFAO!!

He's so funny.

I fell for him once again.

Guest jhshinee

One thing I think wouldve been cool is if he wouldve put his version of look at only me on this cd as like a bonus track that wouldve been hot because thats one of my favs sung by him but eh I guess it didnt make the cut lol. And i dont feel kicked in the face i still stand by every word I said about sounding like flo rida cause it still does to me the way he raps it then again they did say that they might change heart breaker so for all you people know you would be listening to the new heart breaker. Anyway track 10 is pretty nice too.

Guest danick

GD is THE MAN! That is what you call TALENT, baby!

I gotta have his solo album! And you guys says its two??!!! Are you for REAL??!!

I listened to the previews and man, I love it!. He is so incredible!

HAHAHA, in your face haters!

But before I forget, I wanna greet our main man a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. God bless you!

hpbdaygd.jpg

GD, your music is the best!

Archived