★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest ingabogovinanana

Whoah, just a big whoah for the three branches of seungri academy. If Seungri was able to fund those three modern and very completer buildings, he must be loaded!!! I don't know why but everytime I see proofs that the boys are really rich, I feel happy because that means they get a good and fair amount of cash from all the millions they made for YG. But wouldn't this business be conflicting with the very thing YG does? What takes my curiosity is, is there an actual prospect for the students to actually debut, or did they just enroll to be trained.

I'm not sure what all the facts are, but Seungri does not own all three branches of the academy. Two of them are already previously well-established businesses, Millyohrae Joy Dance Academy & Plug in Music Academy. SeungRi, Minji, DBSK’s Yun Ho, and Kara’s Gu Hara all attended these academies. I think Seungri academy is simply partnered with the two others, but he does not have any ownership. I just wanted to clarify facts, since some things about the boys tend to get exaggerated. Like someone told me that TOP bought the whole building that he's staying at right now, but he actually only bought one villa there.

I feel so proud of maknae nonetheless. I can't wait to see his students start entering K-pop and becoming as successful as him in the years to come. It's nice to see the boys put their hard earned money to good use. LOL on family outing, it was revealed that Hyori taught Daesung to invest in real estate.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

THE NOW-FAMOUS PIGBANG :P

99965309.jpg

C: http://nonstyle-inoue.laff.jp // bigbangupdates @ twitter

Update on Big Bang's attendance to Jakarta International Teen Festival

BIGBANG Indonesia (fanclub) has contacted Rumah Sinema this morning and asked to confirm some details regarding the Jakarta International Teen Festival, which was reported previously to take place on May 28, 2011.

According to their representative, the event will take place as planned and artists, BIGBANG and Brown Eyed Girls, are confirmed to attend. They mentioned that both groups have already signed contracts with them.

However, with regards to the ticketing system and price, announcement of the details has been pushed back to next week during a press conference they organized. These are only the plans they can share so far and may still change depending on decisions of some parties involved.

For now, they said that fans should be patient for more info regarding the event and don't believe in the rumors circulating about the ticket prices.

Credits and article by BigBang Indonesia

For further info, you may follow them on Twitter @bigbang_indo

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

Guest sarahkristine

I'm not sure what all the facts are, but Seungri does not own all three branches of the academy. Two of them are already previously well-established businesses, Millyohrae Joy Dance Academy & Plug in Music Academy. SeungRi, Minji, DBSK’s Yun Ho, and Kara’s Gu Hara all attended these academies. I think Seungri academy is simply partnered with the two others, but he does not have any ownership. I just wanted to clarify facts, since some things about the boys tend to get exaggerated. Like someone told me that TOP bought the whole building that he's staying at right now, but he actually only bought one villa there.

I feel so proud of maknae nonetheless. I can't wait to see his students start entering K-pop and becoming as successful as him in the years to come. It's nice to see the boys put their hard earned money to good use. LOL on family outing, it was revealed that Hyori taught Daesung to invest in real estate.

But there were Twitter pictures of the 3 branches? Does that mean the pictures weren't Seungri Academy?

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Who is the most popular on me2day?

xQdwM.jpg

G-Dragon dominated the chart with 349,005 followers while TOP was at #5 place with 183,679 followers.

Full article (Korean): http://www.enews24.net/news/01/1210103_1161.html

- --

I think its incredible for the boys to get to these spots without regular updates. Im so happy TOP is #5 considering he hardly ever posts anything :P

Guest princess_vip

110506 Seungri's Me2day Update!

2nq5pit.jpg

Message: 일본에서도 BIGBANG!!! 비끄방그 비끄방그!!! 오늘밤 6 : 00 pm 빅뱅 일본에서의 모든걸 볼수있습니다 ! 지금당장 네이버 에 YG on air 를 검색하세요.

Trans: In Japan it’s also BIGBANG! Big bang Big bang!! You would be able to watch what Bigbang is doing in japan at 6:00!

So please log into Naver search YG onair.

c: viofbb @ me2day, trans by kwonliyan @ BBW

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO} Big BanG on YG ON AIR {LIVE - Translation}{Tweet-caps}

678683d6jw1dgxlui80hdj.jpg

80521214.png

96902304.png

Credit : @HuisuYoon

32304011.png

Credit : @TeamBIGBANG

Guest shinhdeplol

Im back :D

I love watching BIGBANG on YG ON AIR but why did they only get more than 4mins? <_< I want more :(

Sharing a cap from bestiz, there're 2 amazing things about this capture:

a00917244dc3d25faaa98.jpg

- TOP doing push-ups :P

- Tae looks like he's floating~~~ :wub:

C: B.M @ bestiz

EDIT:

Dae in his camwh.ore mode :lol:

2q1xsw8.jpg

C: wklaw // kennutsy^.^ @ smileholic

Guest shinhdeplol

[CAPS] 110506 G-Dragon on YG ON AIR

1304681364navercom20110.jpg

1304681364navercom20110.th.jpg1304681364navercom20110.th.jpg1304681364navercom20110.th.jpg1304681364navercom20110.th.jpg

C: http://blog.naver.com/woni940 // 뱅걸잭 @ bestiz

Guest sarahkristine

There's a good possibility and probability for BIGBANG2 to be number 1 on Oricon Album chart. This is the ranking and market share expectations for May 11 releases:

I just found out that this is a Ninki Poll for Oricon members. So yeah, it's basically just a popularity survey. Still hoping though.

Album

* 1 51.60 BIGBANG

* 2 28.00 JAMOSA

* 3 22.50ナオトインティライミ

* 4 19.70ピコ

* 5 19.00谷村新司

* 6 18.50 JAM Project

* 7 15.40 TOWA TEI

* 8 15.10福原美穂

* 9 14.80 MONOBRIGHT

10 13.10中村中

Credits to: 리리카@Bestiz

Nothing is set in stone of course, as these are just educated predictions. But I am praying. A number 1 is always a good thing, but is definitely not everything. :-)

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS}TOP Ranked #1 on SPOT.PH’s Hottest K-Pop Men  {POLL}

tumblrlkrficb3qk1qhi0dp.jpg

Recently, SPOT.PH gave us a list of the top 10 heart throbs in the kpop world.  The list may hold a few surprises but most fans feel that it is right on the mark.  The group was selected because of their diverse talents along with their sex appeal.

Which men in the industry had what it takes to land on the list? 

{10-2 places omitted}

The Sex God

1. T.O.P

It’s tough to resist this rapper’s steamy stare, which he whips out in the middle of his jazzy, bluesy, hip-hoppy raps for K-Pop group Big Bang.

Anti-fans love to hate on his  Zoolander-esque poses, but true fans know he’s just putting on a show. In fact, T.O.P or Choi Seung Hyun is often known as one of Big Bang’s clowns.

Whether he’s sporting his manly tailored suits or is lying low in his favorite BAPE hoodies, this harmonica-playing, beatboxing, award-winning actor oozes sex appeal like it’s nobody’s business.

Check out the whole article ~>here

Source and Photo

truevip

Credit : @hellokpopworldcup_normal.png

Guest lualm

thanks samosvetleee for answering my question the other day! :w00t:

watched Seungri's guesting on tvN' Taxi last night. it was such a treat, no dull moment with our boy while he's on board. i particularly took note of the time he spent a night in a bus terminal because the last trip had left. and that he had no money to buy eggs for dinner. he was teary-eyed while talking about that experience. look how far he's come. three academies, whether fully or partly owned, he's managing his money well.

hope Bigbang makes it high on the Oricon chart. aja!

note: love how GD always uses bright colors to highlight his outfits. :wub:

Guest lualm

wwwaaah! GD's wearing blue and red Adidas! gosh, it's gonna start a trend!!!

to quote him in one of his interviews, "Weirdness nowadays is not really weird anymore."

TRUE!

thanks shinhdeplol!

Archived