★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

Little_Jei : I think its Korean time :D

I will be at school then <_<

[Who Wore it Better] Kwon Jiyong vs Lee Seunggi //JCDC

Hoi Hoi! Awoo! We’ve got cutie pies on this post! Both have their own charms to brag about, and yes both have hot bods and voices you’ll swoon for. But it aint about all that, right now it’s about a watch.

Yup, you read that right, a watch! The ODM x JC/DC POP Hours Watch by Jean-Charles de Castelbajac already posted a few weeks back!

GD wore this one in various Big Bang come back performances & some Big Show photos.

hotdoggd.jpg

And look who else was sporting it?

pendingq.jpg

Yup that’s Lee Seunggi in the prime episode of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.

Question is, who works their charms and has perfect timing?

C: Eianette @ 21BANGS.com

[Apparel] Geometic G-Dragon // Tonight Mnet Perf // Gareth Pugh

0o2ok.jpg

The last few days of rebel guitar slammer Leader in wifey pink scarf and lookie, he returns! Yes it’Gareth Pugh!

Have you spotted it? Right there in geometric view, and nope, it’s not a dress…

garethdragon.jpg

It’s Gareth Pugh’s S/s 2011 Official Print Jersey Tee, yeah and it’s half see through! (and you have half x-ray vision).

Check it out at Luisaviaroma where it’s available for €248!

We’ll sure miss his guitar slamming days, but I bet that’s not the end of it! (also hopefully the almost see-through tee days)

Thanks to Esika!

C: Eianette @ 21BANGS.com

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

[APPAREL] Seung Gil Dong’s Tiger // SBS Running Man // Balmain

seunggildong.jpg

Still remember Seungri on SBS Running Man ? How he ran for his life and struggled from Running Men who chased him. He got a new nick name here, Seung Gil Dong, like GD’s line in knock out, Hong Gil Dong hahaha.

Do you recognize his tee? Familiar enough with B? Yeah it is ! Balmain ! Its from Spirng/Summer 2011 Collection.

02z300x300.jpg

B-Tiger Printed Tee ($525.00)

C: Jezzie @ 21BANGS.com

Guest samosvetleee

Just a thought..

346artd.jpg

Coincedence or not ?

The date - 14 April  - in Korea is also known as Black Day ::

According to Wiki : Black Day (April 14) is a South Korean informal tradition for single people to get together and eat jajangmyeon (noodles with black bean sauce); sometimes a white sauce is mixed for those who did not celebrate White Day.

The idea is that those who did not give or receive gifts on Valentine's Day (February 14) or White Day (March 14) can get together and eat jajangmyeon, white Korean noodles with black bean sauce, to celebrate their singledom.

In addition the SE seem to increase the interest in GD's solo album...as we can see in the scr cap below,shared from Shinhdeplol...AWESOME !!!

It's all due to his unique talant in making music,that has been aknowledged once again with the 4-th mini&the new songs from the SE...

Guest shinhdeplol

^ So thats why they hate the Love Song? :lol: :lol:

274782703.jpg

Album chart - #1 . Bigbang special ed #3 GD's heartbreaker. According to Weibo (a chinese website), 140 copies of GD's heartbreaker album was sold today (credit : 我是7也是几几)

C: Kwonliyan @ twitter

2 albums by BIGBANG in the TOP3 :wub: I wonder why Jiyong's solo album has been climbing up the sales chart lately :P Are VIPS having some kind of projects? :D

Guest vern_scorita

aaa can't find strong heart w bigbang on it!! ep 66 ryt??

can someone help me to find the streaming w eng sub link???

thank u very much b4.. :D

Guest shinhdeplol

aaa can't find strong heart w bigbang on it!! ep 66 ryt??

can someone help me to find the streaming w eng sub link???

thank u very much b4.. :D

Are you looking for these links? :D

1/3 2/3 3/3

^ The latest appearance of GRi on Strong Heart :D The 2 episodes were aired on 110322 and 110301 I think :D

Big Bang @ Inkigayo Pre-recording (110411) [FAN ACCOUNT]

This is my account after the pre-recording. I will write how cool Seungri oppa and T.O.P oppa were. Jiyong oppa kept saying, "Seungri, go away!" which was funny!

During the start of the pre-recording, Seungri said, "Everybody, Seungska!" The fans cheered loudly. And then during the end, Seungri again said, "Everybody Seungska!" The fans then echoed what he said by saying, "Seungska!"

Then T.O.P said, "Topska" and Jiyong said, "Jiska". After hearing Seungri calling himself "Seungska", they wanted theirs to sound better than Seungri's. In response to them, Seungri once again said, "Seungska!" They seemed to be just playing freely during Inkigayo.

Then came T.O.P and Daesung's turns. I wonder if Seungri was trying to imitate Daesung with his pose. Look at their hands while singing.

The recording was cut off during the part where Daesung was doing some poses and Jiyong singing the line, "I Hate this Love Song". They stopped after Jiyong said "I". Hahaha

During today's Inkigayo, we were able to take some magazines. A lot of events happened. Some friends from the fan club tried stopping other people from taking more than 1 copy. Not even 1 copy was left. There should only be 300 copies for the fans of the singers. Saw the delivery man piling them up.

Big Bang recorded 4 times today. The part I mentioned before [referring to the sudden stop during the recording] happened during the 2nd take. It was really an interesting experience. Hehe!

*The fan called all of them oppas.

Credits: SpaceBV @ Bestiz

Translated by Rice @ bigbangupdates

Its always so much fun reading fanaccounts :D I keep imagining me having the same experience :sweatingbullets:

Guest shinhdeplol

Today I rewatched BBTV on 2NE1's channel and I saw smt funny :lol:

Seungri of BING BANG

unledm.png

^ The sub is provided by YG :lol: :lol:

Anyone remember in the BIGSHOW 2009 DVD, in the theme park part, they call Seungri "WINS"? :lol:

unleds.png

110410 TOP leaving Inkigayo

tumblrljhoa1jvae1qd6j1q.jpg

C: mjisvip @ tumblr

Look at his expression :lol: :lol:

*signing out* :)

Guest juang_bb

HANTEO SALES UPDATE AS OF 4/11

BIGBANG SPECIAL EDITION ALBUM

4/11: 11,900+ units

Total Sales: 35,000+ units

BIGBANG 4th MINI ALBUM

4/11: 150+ units

Total Sales: 118,400+ units

GD&TOP 1st ALBUM

4/11: 50+ units

Total Sales: 71,650+ units

GDRAGON 1st ALBUM HEARTBREAKER

4/11: 160+

Total Sales: 137,340+ units

c: 빅뱅LOVE♡@bestiz

the special edition album is doing really well. everyone is surprised that it is selling as much as it is because the album is quite expensive. boys doing exceptionally well again online and offline! :D

GD's album continues to sell...talk about long run. hopefully the 4th mini will reach 120k very soon!

Guest juang_bb

i can't rip the vid file from the bestiz post but this is DAESUNG leaving his message for SEUNGRI, taken from maknae's V WORLD DVD.

kVIPs eagle eyed. can you spot jooTOP?

spotjootop.jpg

:lol: ToDae!!! :D

JooTOP lurking around while his SEXYtary KANG leaves a message for SEUNGSKA. :w00t:

jootop.jpg

look at his smile!!! ahhh pure boy Tabi, why are u like this?!? :wub:

BIGBANG Official Facebook Updates: "BIGBANG IS COMING!"

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

c: BIGBANG @ Facebook

"VOTE NOW TO HAVE BIGBANG VISIT YOUR COUNTRY"

Where are my US VIPs at?!? we MUST get BIGBANG to perform in US soil. please represent! gotta make this happen! :D

again, doesnt matter where in the US, im gonna fly wherever just have them boys cross the pacific ocean!

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS} BIG BANG in KOREA - People & Culture magazine 

img0067ZL8K4.jpg

The Korean Wave continues spreading, and it was featured in KOREA- People & Culture magazine's April, 2011 issue.

K-pop groups like Big Bang, 2NE1, Wonder Girls, Miss A, SNSD and others were mentioned, here's a sneak peek.

img0064FU4XX.jpg

Some excerpts from the magazine read:

YG Entertainment put music videos by 2NE1 on YouTube and they had 10 million clicks in just two weeks.

Most recently, 
Tonight
, the lead single off a mini album by Big Bang, was spread around the world through YouTube. It has surpassed 3 million viewers, topping the list in Korea.

It also led all music videos in Japan, enjoyed the most comments, made the most favorites lists and received the highest ratings. 

The video has also fared well in non-Asian countries.

It was the second-most watched music videos in Australia, fourth in Hong Kong and Taiwan, and fifth and sixth in New Zealand and France.

[...]

(Talking about a TV program, not sure yet in which country)

..."Some viewers requested K-pop music, and the program played 2NE1, 4Minute, BoA, Girls' Generation, 2PM, G-Dragon, Super Junior and SHINee."

[...]

Lim Jeong-Hee, a stringer [newspaper correspondant] in Brazil, said Leitura Dinamica, an entertainment program on Rede TV, a terrestrial network, played 
Tonight
 by Big Bang.

"The music video for Tonight capped off the program after midnight on Feb 28, after a series of world famous artists were introduced,"
 Lim said.

The host of Leitura Dinamica said, 
"Big bang is the most accomplished group in Asia and within just two days of the release, the group's new album was an instant hit in Canada and New Zealand." 

On this program, Drunken Tiger and his wife Yoon Mi-Rae greeted their Brazilian fans with fluent English and Korean.

Thank you Ouley G.D for the photos!

Content transcribed from photos of the article by

KOREA- People & Culture - Magazine, April, 2011

Credit : bbupdates_normal.png

Guest adorkiable

I just thought I should share this and maybe it'll be an encouragement for YG to hold a Big Bang World Tour soon:

According to Big Bang's Facebook page, "974,642 people like this". <----OMG! I think that's a great feat for Big Bang considering they didn't even promote internationally. If you haven't like the page yet, please do so now and let's get it to reach 1,000,000. ^^

//Edit:

It's now "974,755 people like this"...<3<3<3

Guest shinhdeplol

TOP's Olleh~

C: 나즈키 @ bestiz

LOL this sounds really funny on repeat :lol:

[FANART] GD&TOP @ SBS Inkigayo 110410

tumblrljhur7gfvy1qegjes.png

^ One of the cutest GTOP fanarts I've ever seen :lol: :lol:

C: weeisme @ tumblr

[NEWS] SBS E!TV StarQ10 to air "Big Bang Special"! (110412)

NJ1SG.png

Many of you were probably curious about a star but it was hard to find the answers. So we’re taking questions that are detailed and fresh. This upcoming episode of “Star Q10″ will be a “Big Bang Special.”

Big Bang is back! They have broken the silence after 2 years and 3 months and made an all-kill on various music charts as soon as they made their comeback.

This week on “Star Q10,” the 5 members of Big Bang will be asked 10 questions about themselves. If you have any questions about Big Bang then please leave a comment.

Among the comments that you guys will leave, we’ll pick one comment and will have it answered through the show. The episode of SBS E!TV “Star Q10″ will be aired on April 13th.

See the preview below:~

Source: Nate + happyrichlife0818@YT + Trans By: solshin3@21bangs.com

Shared by Trisya@BigBangWORLD

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG is gonna be in another concert?

b0119039_4da3a317bfdf7.jpg

C: 쿨보이 @ bestiz

I've seen so many "protests" against Love and Hope tour, it seems like VIPs really dont want the boys to do concerts in Japan atm :(

I think they have a point. The situation in Japan is getting worse :(

C: forsafebb @ YT // 노웨이 @ bestiz

This made news too: http://news.nate.com/view/20110412n05571?mid=n1101

Im really touched by kVIPs' love for BIGBANG, they care so much for the boys' safety :wub:

Daishi Dance strikes a pose with Big Bang

qfrKB.jpg

Yesterday, we reported that Daishi Dance met up with girl group Rainbow to show his support for the girls on their recent comeback.

The popular Japanese producer made his way to the studio of SBS’s ‘Inkigayo‘ on April 10th, and was able to meet with Big Bang. The producer uploaded the above picture onto his official blog, and wrote, “I was able to support the hard-working group Rainbow, and finally after a long while meet Big Bang again.” He continued, “K-pop is full of wonderful dances, special effects, and unique music + choreography.”

Big Bang and Daishi Dance are well acquainted with one another, since Big Bang’s huge hit ‘Haru Haru‘ was produced by Daishi Dance himself.

Source + Photo: Star News

Taken from: Allkpop

Archived