★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest littlevoice

@juang 

Thank you for understanding my rantblush.gif

c:gdspot ||tumblr

OMG TOP wants his daughter to Marry JIYONG..lololol

This was on a radio show back in 2007, from what I recall...

here's the video link with english subs... if you want to watch...sweatingbullets.gif

Big Bang - GoReal Radio 9/11 (eng sub)

oh... god.. I feel creepy right now that I actually am replying to you with a vid w/ eng subs... so sorry....let's just say its one of my favorite radio appearance aside from the one with boom'sph34r.gif

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow GD & TOPs hair !! :w00t: I'm starting to believe they will promote a new single. *crossing my fingers*

GDs hair is cute. I like it.  TOP hair hmm I like it short but he really does need to go back to black.

So Taeyang tattoo is a fake?.... phew. 

Mmm omg thank you GD for wearing those red leather pants!!! my eyes can't stop staring at your goodies.

Performances on MNET were very cool B). BB also performed somebody to love :w00t: but..

I really have a love hate thing with this stage. I finally warmed up to  somebody to love as a song but I absolutely despise the choreo. They've  had other choreos I didnt particularly like but it goes beyond that with  this choreo.  I know BB is not focused on complex choreo but srsly I  don't get whats the point of all the random people on stage and I'm not  feeling the whole passing the mic deal. Just really unnecessary and dare  I say dull.  I know everyone in YG Fam + stans seem to love Shauns work  but I'm really getting irritated with him to the point where I want YG   to search for some fresh blood choreographers. Shauns choreo is  becoming hella predictable.

srry for this mini rant. Its been on my mind lately. 

GRI moment !!! so sweet.

This was on a radio show back in 2007, from what I recall...

here's the video link with english subs... if you want to watch...[

oh... god.. I feel creepy right now that I actually am replying to you with a vid w/ eng subs... so sorry....let's just say its one of my favorite radio appearance aside from the one with boom's*quoted image*

Thanks for that..i saw that on tumblr..was confused if that was a recent one

but still cute interview haha...Everyone's loving GD too much.

Guest samosvetleee

Hottness&Cuteness overloaded !!!

tumblr_liklhkGh3K1qetjfgo1_500.gif

tumblr_likmuqdRRt1qetjfgo1_500.gif

tumblr_likmpw2Jzt1qetjfgo1_500.gif

tumblr_likm4h5niC1qetjfgo1_500.gif

tumblr_likm2mdOgi1qetjfgo1_500.gif

tumblr_liklbuQBz01qetjfgo1_500.gif

tumblr_likkxxdONY1qetjfgo1_500.gif

tumblr_likl3y8bgv1qetjfgo1_500.gif

Source: negimax7@YT + 180888@tumblr

Shared by Xera@BigBangWORLD

Credit : 473260-372011112503am.png-2_normal.jpg

Guest Sheshe5

LOl yea but I though it looked really cute on him haha. Yea I know what you mean; did you read the interview where GD said Taeyang was a leader of a fighting club?????

Guest pipobobo

Seungri's Interview on GQ Magazine April Edition [NEWS]

Part 1

GQ: Dark circles under your eyes…

VI: I always look tired, but I’m not. I just look like I am.

GQ:You never thought about doing any more solo promotions? ‘어쩌라고.’(What Can I Do?) seems like it’s still really popular.

VI: No, I never thought about extending the promotions. Maybe I’ve matured but I feel that a shorter and more powerful promotion is better.

GQ: Maturity…as in your music?

VI: Hm…it’s the first time for me to produce my own songs and write my own lyrics and looking back at it shows how much work I’ve put in. I can feel that I’m a singer because of the impression it’s left me. Everything I do is more memorable and I understand music more than ever now. It’s not a burden to me.

GQ: Is Justin Timberlake still your idol? You used the phrase “sexy back” in one of VVIP’s verses.

VI: You can write that it’s because I still like Justin. Sexy back means sexiness. Did Strong Baby give off the same sexy feeling as my song now? I write it according to the feeling I get.

GQ: You thrust your hips a lot in this dance choreography

VI: I wanted to show that ‘I’m sexy’. I wanted to do things that other male solo artists hadn’t done before, such as choreography that has a tempting allure. The eyes, hands and body movements are important to make the dance sexier. I wanted to do things that had never been seen before so a lot of research went into it. Oh, even though I like Justin, but during Strong Baby I did more research on Craig David for reference.

GQ: Daniel Craig has a fantastic body and oozes out male appeal

VI: Yeah, because he’s the new James Bond. I did a lot of research on him too but during the promotions, I focused mainly on Johnny Depp. There’s a mysterious charm about him just by the way he looks, talks and moves.

GQ: Like that bad boy/rebel image?

VI: Yeah, yeah..Women like this kind of rebel image in men because there’s a thrill in it, especially for those who are tired and burdened with their lives. I think so too because who wouldn’t like this type of men? It’s a person who has both an interesting personality and charm to them and that’s why I chose this image.

GQ: What would happen if you grew a moustache?

VI: I thought about that since my hair grows fast. I could if I wanted to, but I’m the maknae in the group. Growing a moustache wouldn’t really coordinate with the group dynamics.

Part 2

GQ: G.O.D.’s Kim Tae Woo is also the maknae though

VI: Yeah, but he’s different. I still want to be the cute maknae of the group so rather than growing out my moustache and saying that I’ve matured and that “I’m a man”, I would rather show people how I’ve grown up little by little through my personality. I want to hear people say, “Oh, he’s matured. He’s a grown up now”.

GQ: Your body looks bigger and stronger & you look taller off stage. You don’t look like a teenager either. Is it because you wear insoles…

VI: Haha, please emphasize that I look taller (in the magazine)! Everyone’s talking about insoles nowadays, saying that it’s a male necessity. To tell you the truth, I always use it because for people like me that started dancing at a very young age, it’s more stable for me if my heel is pushed back a little. I wear it because it can make me dance better. But of course, since I wear it, my legs look longer too...

GQ: Are you satisfied with your solo album?

VI: I’m 80% satisfied with it. If I had more time, I would be able to perform better

GQ: Compared to your songs, did you feel more regret about your performances?

VI: Yes, very much.

GQ: Your performance on stage looks a bit rigid. It looks like a really well prepared dance choreography that you’ve practiced endlessly. What about the dance moves that you do on the spot?

VI: If I had more time, I could’ve utilized the stage more and turned it into my own but since I used all my energy writing and producing songs, my mind was blank when it came to my performances. That’s what I regret the most.

GQ: To be exact, it seems that there’s a feeling of being compressed

VI: That’s because the members of my group are the ones who know me the best. They’ve watched me grow the most, so only my hyungs can see the things that other people can’t. It may not just be 1 thing, but 10 other things. I want to be able to fill in all the voids. I want people to say, “Ah Seungri will do whatever he can.” I want to become this type of person: “Once Seungri has said it, he will go ahead and change/do it.”

GQ: A perfect Seungri..

VI: You will be free once you are perfect. The gauge will keep rising until it hits 100 and then it will be free. If I can let people see a Seungri without any faults for once, then everything I do after that will be a perfect Seungri. For example, when someone does something really, really good one time but has a little mishap later, people will still say, “Ah, that person is not like that. He’s a good person. Don’t you know what he did last time?” It will become like that. Once you have achieved perfection, the rest will be “free”. After that, you can do whatever you want so in order to reach my 100 potential, I have to have a resilient attitude.

Part 3

GQ: The clubs are starting to play your songs. How does it feel hearing your songs at the clubs?

VI: It’s weird. When I enter a club and hear my song being played, I feel like it’s not really my song and when I see people dancing to my song, I feel like jumping up on stage and treating them to drinks.

GQ: We hear that you pass out once you drink.

VI: I’m not the type that won’t drink but I will drink once in awhile. I seem to drink a lot nowadays and I end up being really cute. I’ll greet other people and will even introduce people I don’t know to others, like asking them, “What’s your name?”, “This is XXX”, “Introduce yourself and get to know one another.”

GQ: Yet you’ve never had a scandal before

VI: I’m a professional at it, so that’s why I’ve never had scandals before. Have you heard any about me?

GQ: When you were performing in your musical ‘Sonagi’, you said you saw your ex-girlfriend in the audience but the public never saw her.

VI: I was careful and professional about it so our relationship was never found out, but perhaps it’s time I had a scandal? Unlike other artists who’ve had scandals before, I won’t hide away from reporters. Instead, I’ll go up to them and tell them directly, “I’m contacting XXX. Release the news”. Once they know that I know, it will just become hearsay. It’s a psychological effect.

GQ: It seems like everything you say becomes a hot topic, but for others it’s relatively normal. When it’s Seungri’s, it automatically becomes interesting.

VI: If a person hides the truth or says something fake on variety shows or interviews, it will still be found out no matter how careful they are. I’m not the type of person to act one way in front of the camera and another when it’s off. What you see is what you get. During shows and interviews, I want to tell people exactly how I feel and I thought that if I am honest and straightforward, then people will accept my words for what it is, but that’s not how it works. My way of thinking is too naïve.

GQ: The actress, Kim Hye Soo once said in our GQ interview that “Being blunt is sexy ‘Oh, Kim Hye Soo is that kind of woman’ Will people accept that? My bluntness becomes stupid when people aren’t prepared to accept my way of speech”

VI: It’s not a bad thing. Why can’t males and females adults talk about topics like this? God created it for a reason so what can you do? Few years ago, a lot of girls felt embarrassed when people said they’re sexy. They would ask, "What’s wrong with this guy? Is he a pervert?" Nowadays, the reaction is better because lots of people will say thank you after hearing the words, “You’re sexy”.

Part 4

GQ: Since you’re so blunt and straightforward, have you heard words that you didn’t like through your company and your peers?

VI: Hm, how should I say it..if the majority of people said I did something wrong, then I must be wrong, and I will think ‘I didn’t even mean it like that, why are you treating me like this?’ But if a lot of people say that I’m wrong and it’s not good, then it must be not good. I will say, ‘Okay’ and then tell myself that this cannot happen again. I have to grasp it and change it for the better.

GQ: Why are your members always talking about Seungri?

VI: To be honest, if I wanted to, I could talk all night about my members too but I won’t do that. I’m the type to tell stories while letting myself go. I can’t talk bad about other people due to my image because people will say “Oh, Seungri is talking about XXX behind his back. Seungri likes doing that”. But when other members talk about me, the situation becomes “Ah, so Seungri is like that”. It becomes so that members can talk about me but I can’t…

GQ: Why does it become “Ah, so that’s Seungri’s words”

VI: That’s still a mystery but people think that Seungri has a lot of stories, is interesting and special. Lots of people believe that and when I’m with G-Dragon hyung and T.O.P. hyung, everyone will start talking to me first, haha.

GQ: It must be tough always being labeled as the backstabber and ‘the maknae that doesn’t know much’, especially when you are making music as a man.

VI: Oh…yeah. Like that time when T.O.P. hyung talked informally on how I don’t know how to grill meat. I felt sad at one point. Why did he have to say that before my solo album was released? But I guess I have to solve that problem myself. What can I do though, he’s my hyung. I can’t tell him not to talk about me and I can’t get angry. Besides, people need to hear this kind of things to say “Ah that’s Big Bang indeed. The things that Big Bang says are interesting.” The hyungs need my stories otherwise they won’t talk a lot, so tell me what I can do.

GQ: This will affect your style of music though

VI: That…that…yes, it will. The effect is there but what can I do? I can’t do anything about it.

GQ: The problem can’t be solved with a simple explanation either.

VI: Yeah, even if I explain it now, people will still say “Oh he’s that kind of person”. I can’t take back what was said already.

GQ: Or you can always not explain and say, “I’m Seungri, the humorous and extraordinary Seungri”

VI: Oh, that’s correct. You’re right. If I have to explain that “it was a mistake”, then it feels like I’ve lost. I don’t know but it’s a scary feeling.

GQ: Will you do that from now on?

VI: I will do it if I have to.

Part 5

GQ: What is the appeal of the modest Seungri?

VI: It would be nice if at least 1/3 of the people in Korea think that I’m modest. Sometimes when I go out and drink with my friends, they will say, “Seungri, don’t be discouraged. I like Seungri. Why do you walk with your head down? Have more confidence, lift your head and walk.” I guess friends understand each other. (To interviewer) Hyung, you’ve seen the entertainment business for so long so you should know how things are. When you see me on T.V, you should know why I’m like that. Oh, I’m getting sad again.

GQ: Hm, let’s change topics then. Your role is different during your solo album promotions and when you’re back together with the group. In Big Bang, you’re still the maknae.

VI: That’s a good balance. If I’m more distinct or if I stand out in front of the hyungs then it’s not balanced. I’ve tried that a few times before but it’s not coordinated well.

GQ: Besides songs and dance, your clothes in the MV stand out the least.

VI: Oh, yeah, because I’m the maknae. All my clothes are picked by my stylist because I don’t have an eye for fashion.

GQ: What a surprise! Don’t you shop with G-Dragon?

VI: I shopped with him a long time ago but now that we live together, I can’t buy clothes with him. Our styles are too different. I like simplicity so it’s…..too different. I want to show people my appeal through my simplicity rather than being ‘I’m good looking; I know how to dress’ that kind of way.

GQ: Don’t you get jealous of G-Dragon’s position? You’ve also started to write lyrics and make your own music.

VI: You mean being Big Bang’s producer? I’m not jealous. It’s such a hard and scary position to be in…G-Dragon hyung is under so much pressure and there’s a lot of hard work involved.

GQ: Yet you’ve been in the same scary position when you were preparing your album.

VI: It was my own album so there was no burden, but if I had to produce for Big Bang, I will tremble in fear. It’s too frightening because if it’s not done well it’s my fault. How can I take on such a position? Only Jiyong hyung can do it.

GQ: I suddenly thought about that time during World Cup…

VI: You mean the elbowing incident? It was a joke but what I want to say now is that I’m a bit sad that everyone failed to see that.

GQ: It looked real though..

VI: Looked real huh, haha. Well...it was real. I made hyung frustrated when I was cheering behind him. Even though I don’t know if I was hit hard but it didn’t hurt. People then started saying that Big Bang wasn’t getting along and that Seungri was being bullied by the members, things like that.

Part 6

GQ: During World Cup…what else?

VI: I’m a human. When I got hit in front of people of course I was angry so that’s why my expression was like that. (To interviewer) Hyung, aren’t you like that too? Haha. But fighting and arguing amongst brothers are normal. Living together can also cause disagreements. I don’t think it will work if there’s none.

GQ: What’s the difference between the songs you wrote and the songs that G-dragon wrote?

VI: Jiyong hyung’s mind can go wild and think a lot of things. This was my first time writing my own lyrics so I only thought about myself, but Jiyong hyung won’t do that. He’ll think, ‘Ah, this type of rap suits T.O.P., this part suits Seungri.’ That’s how he writes lyrics, but I can’t do that yet.

GQ: When we were doing the photoshoot, you used your iPhone to play music. It seems that you like electronica?

VI: Yup, I like the type of music that can make my heart beat and the melody that makes me high but this type of music isn’t popular in Korea, haha. It’s good to listen to electronic music when you’re stressed out because you will feel a release afterwards.

GQ: Haven’t you thought about making this type of music for yourself?

VI: I don’t like to collect music. I don’t want it if only I liked it. I want to make music that lots of people will love.

GQ: When we called you just now, you picked up right away

VI: Me? It’s because I’m not popular.

GQ: Not popular? Seungri?

VI: Today is Wednesday right? Lots of people will contact me on Friday night, male and female. Everyone likes me because it’s always a fun time being with me. I’m the life of the party, really. It doesn’t matter the situation because I’ll always bring the mood up.

GQ: Maybe without much of a substance?

VI: It doesn’t matter as long as you’re there to enjoy the atmosphere.

GQ: A natural born entertainer?

VI: Of course, how else am I an entertainer?

Source: GQ April Magazine via baidu

Translation by: Mystifize @ bigbangupdates

Last post before i go to sleep

G-Dragon's Interview on GC Magazine April Edition [NEWS]

Part 1

GQ: It has already passed 2a.m.

GD: For me, it is daytime. Since I usually sleep until 10p.m. so it is my golden time for working.

GQ:I think his working experience would be different from us since he does not wake up and work with the bright sunlight outside the window. Waking up at 10p.m., he possibly does not have the feeling of ‘Oh, what a great sleep I have had’ like us.

GD: I seem to hold a different view from other people. I also want to live my life with regard of the weather changes but since I wake up at night, I cannot feel them most of the time. I would say, these days, once I wake up, I would head back to the studio. No matter whether it is day or night, sunlight cannot penetrate it. Therefore, I kind of feel that I am leading a life which mixed up the right order of day and night.

GQ: It seems that you do not care much about it.

GD: I think it is quite suitable for me.

GQ: The 4th minialbum has been released and ‘tonight’ is also very popular. Do you feel excited about it?

GD: To be frank, I think that although it is a crucial stage for us when the song is just released but it is even more important that we keep up our good works afterwards. At the very beginning, people paid attention to our comeback because we carry the name ‘BIGBANG’, a name that you can never ignore. I hope that as time passes, the love towards us would keep on glowing and I can hear people taking about us everywhere. The feedbacks that we have received are good so far.

GQ: However, don’t you think that only receiving compliments are not enough? It is said that, ‘A criticism is better than 100 compliements’

GD: We were a group which attracted criticism at the very first place. I, myself, am a musician who attracted many of these so even if I can receive one sentence of compliment, I would feel very thankful. Whenever people talk about YG, BIGBANG or G-Dragon, they would stick to their bias. I think I really want to get more praises during this period.

GQ: It is just like ‘I just want to do what I want to do.?' And what you want to do do not depends on the expected feedbacks that you would yield.

GD: Yes… It is more accurate. I personally do not care about what others say about me. If I were easily affected by the feedbacks that we gained, we would not be able to be true to ourselves. It also applies in fashion, even if I wore ridiculous clothes, I would just want to show you my true colours. I believe that people would follow suit of our belief, since I have experienced it myself, I will not change it even in the future.

GQ: It is because your fashion sense outwits Seungri's? You have been promoting with a skirt these days, what is the concept behind it? I don’t think it is necessary to do so.

GD: No matter it is me or BIGBANG, we have attracted a lot of attention in fashion. To be frank. I am stressed by this. We have do what we want in GD&T.O.P album but when we work as a group, it seems to be different to some extent. Unlike what we were doing for our solo activties, since BIGBANG is a pop band, we do upload the thought that we have to try to alter people's perception towards fashion. Therefore, the concept of this promotion is wearing skirts. Instead of explaining our intention verbally, I think it is more comprehensible if you can associate all of our costumes, stages, style and performances as the means to deliver our songs to you.

GQ: How was ‘Tonight’ produced?

GD: It takes us as long as 1 and a half year to produce it so we call it the song which will never grow old. There was a day when I was at KUSH (E.Knock) hyung's house, before I went home, he suddenly played for me some melody with his piano and said, "These are nice." It is how the main melody of Tonight was born. The framework of the song emerged during that night.

GQ: So, what had happened in these 1 and a half years?

GD: Whoever has listened to it said it can be the title song of our new album but we had been thinking whether it would be better to be the solo for Taeyang or title song for our group. We have done different experiments with the song but we fell something was just missing. Although we originally thought that it should be the title song of BIGBANG, for we had been thinking how we could improve it, we had been delaying. Because it was produced by me, it is just like my baby. However, my feeling was like the song was a boy and he was selected to be the class monitor but later, he was forced to step down since he was not good enough. I did feel sad about it. In this repeated cycle, I started to feel tired of this song for it had been torturing me for too long. I had the feeling that I would not listen to the songs anymore either. I wanted to give up but luckily, it was released successfully at last.

GQ: When I first listened to ‘tonight’, I thought you really like to depict a man who enjoys being the leader in his life.

GD: Yes. I want to describe the life of man who has have great achievements and how he would lead in his relationship. I want to show others how BIGBANG is like now. I want to decribe the feeling of that man, he really wants to be involved in a relationship with a woman but he cannot just share his love with one. The situation is just like what BIGBANG is facing now since we are loved by fans and the public, we cannot just share our love with a woman we love but we do not want to be lonely at the same time.Therefore, we have been in dilemma. We sing about how the man is trying to look for the woman. It carries a feeeling that the man is feeling very lonely amid the busy city.

GQ: How about the howl of the wolf?

GD: About the wolf I think the howl symbolizes how empty the man still feel even though he has already achieved so many things in his life?

GQ: Whenever I think about BIGBANG, I would think of “Lies’. To put it simply, I think your news songs have to surpass ‘Lies’. You have to jump out of that framework. If we say that ‘Lies’is the song that is suitable for a group of people to listen since it can alter the sad mood, then ‘Tonight’ is a song that we should listen to and think of on own own. Therefore, I think its popularity would surpass ‘Lies’ and it would last longer and reach more people too.

GD: Thank you for your praise.

GQ: What does it matter even when we assocate ‘Lies’ with BIGBANG?

GD: Yes, it does not matter. What you think symbolize us depends on your choice. If how you define us is by one song, then we would have more chances to show you different sides of us.

GQ: What did you do during this 2 years and 3 months hiatus?

GD: Although I am still young but I have also been living for 24 years. The break that we had is really the most precious time that I had in my life. Once we have passed 20 years old, I think it is really the last cross road that we have to face before we matured. I had been struggling about different things when I was in my 10’s but once I passed 20 years old, it seems that I have found the focus and path of my life.

GQ: You have found the right track of life already? It is rare that a young person like you can find it at such a early time.

GD: It is because I have been a singer for 10 years already so I don’t think there are alternatives for me to change my career.I can only do this job since it is the dream ever since I was young. However, being a Korean singer and idol, I do face a lot of problems too. At the cross road that I have mentioned before, I had been wondering whether I should insist on what I was doing or just gave it up and it ended up with the thought of being a singer lingering in my mind. I then knew my choice by that time.

GQ: The solo activities that carried out by individual members have all gained excellent results, no matter whether they were trying to sing, film films or take part in variety shows. Now, you are all back together, don’t you have the feeling like, ‘Hor, you are all successful now.’ ?

GD: Horhor.

GQ: They are popular now and this time, they are once again together. I saw that you said in an interview that it was just like 5 individual artists were working together. This is a good sentence but I do think that you should have faced difficulties when you were working together this time, right?

GD: I think I have already found my way to lead BIGBANG. If I have to lead them, I have to be stronger than them myself. If I was not stronger than the kids, then they would not listen to me anymore. I have to possess the talents that the kids don’t have in order to convince them I have the ability to lead and make them believe my words. For this reason, I have to strive very hard on the things that I insist on. The results that I have achieved are good until now and I am quite confident about it too. I will be 30 years old in just a few years. I don’t know whether I will manage to do it well at that time and I don’t want to think about it now. I am not that kind of person who think about the distant future since I believe only in doing so, I can enjoy the excitement of life at that time.

GQ: You have not taken any rest before you made your comeback. Immediately after the promotion of GD&T.O.P and V.I.’s solo albums, you guys made a return. It is your original plan?

GD: Yes, it is our original plan, we want to make 2011 the year of BIGBANG. Our company has put in a lot of efforts into our promotion. We want to be as popular during ‘Lies’, no matter where we go, we can tell that people are listening to our songs and discussing about us. We want to feel that again but we have to wait and see. No matter when we are doing the promotion for GD&T.O.P, V.I or Daesung’s solo, or now we have to do BIGBANG’s promotion, what we aim at is to keep being active throughout the whole year. We want to see our names very often so we started by introducing GD&T.O.P to you.. Then it was followed by the comeback of a whole group. We are going to Japan soon. Before going there, we would release one more single, then after we finish our Japan tour, we would possibly release 1 more mini album and then a full-length album.

GQ: So these are all? Have you prepared all of the songs yet?

GD: Em, I have to work even more hard now. Presisent Yang laid out the plan and we want to do so too so we reached a consession for it. And now, eveything is in the middle of carrying out the plan, if we promote songs one by one without taking a break, we would definitely keep being active. However, if this means I have to produce more songs, then I think more time is needed for me. I have to work harder when I am in Japan.

GQ: Many artists have been advancing into the Japan market but I don’t know why you choose to do so. Why do you want to perform on the stages in Japan and advance in their market?

GD: It has been a long time that I want to explain this in details. Having a market which is several times larger than that of Korea and earning more money are the reasons of why artists going to develop in Japan but what we think is that we are treated as the real artists. Since I cannot forget the feeling of being treated like that, I want to do our activities in Japan. In Korea, there are many situations that the power of the entertainment company and TV station surpasses us but in Japan, it is on the contrary since everything is made for the artists. Since we can enjoy such kinds of treatments, the ambition of achieving good results and giving out good stage performances are growing bigger and bigger. This is the greatest blessing that an artist can ever have. This is the kind of blessing that we cannot buy with money. Whenever we look at our stages, we would feel blissful about having out own stages. Because of this, we cannot stop going to Japan since it is the kind of treatment that we can only taste in Japan. Moreover, we have really grown up a lot ever since we debutted thre. Although we are BIGBANG, we could not gain an easy success just by carrying this name. Therefore, we started our promotion by performing in the underground train and we did want to be recommended by other Korean artists too. As a singer, it is a must that we have to lay our foundation step by step in order to walk further.In Korea, we have to show up in many variety shows, so our ability of singing cannot be improved there. I think that I don’t want to do so sometimes but if I do not do so, people would think I am weird and be alienated from the showbiz. However, the only blessing that can be enjoyed by a singer can be experienced in Japan. I feel good there. When I am in Japan, I feel proud to be a singer and am revitalized.

GQ: If we talk about popularity, GD always top the list. Your name has appeared for ‘Composer’ and ‘Song Writer’ of all the songs in this mini album. Do you have something to say to us? BIGBANG will come back soon!

GD: (laugh) That is a must? I cannot entrust it to anyone. The desire of producing all of them by myself is burning inside. I am the kind of person who don’t want people to interrupt my business.

Part 2

GQ: You have once said that you had experienced times that you did not know what to strive for when you were with BIGBANG, how about when you were doing your solo activities?

GD: I am still not very sure is it good to be a singer or not and in Korea, if we want to be famous, somehow we even have to make advantages of those negative comments. I want to be special for myself and for the public, just like how special Lady Gaga is as an icon. I want to be like her since I hope that one day, when people talk about Korean singers overseas, once they mention the name ‘G-Dragon’, they can discuss lots of things about me since I am that kind of icon too since I have already incorporated different fields of Korea culture together.

GQ: Korean Dream?

GD: Haha, yes, I am dreaming it now. The desire of achieving this dream has been lasting from the moment that I created my songs until now.

GQ: It seems that whatever you do, you will attract criticism. I think it is one of the prerequisites of being an ‘icon’. Those who cannot provoke others’ hatred and negative comments can never become an icon.

GD: Yes. I do think that being an artist means you know how to get fun out of life and break rules. I do not know whether it applies to the field of acting too but I know it is true for a singer since I am one. Being crazier, so that we can be talked about by more people and it is what we call a singer. Although there are different kinds of artists existing in the market, like those who sing soft songs, what I want to be is a rock singer.

GQ: When you talk about how you want to be a rock star, I immediately associate it with the ‘smashing guitar performance’. In fact, this scene is really impressive in the stage performance of ‘Tonight’ and it really catches our attention, too. Therefore, I think it is a part which you must include in your performance every time. After you had performed several times, it seems that you discovered that it is more dramatic if you can smash it sideward?

GD: Haha, yes, you are right.

GQ: There are people who feel it's a pity about the smashed guitars but I don’t think you will take it very seriously.

GD: Yes, yes.

GQ: Do you have any idea whom you are writing your songs for in your mind in the beginning of writing the songs? Like, you will distinguish which songs are created for BIGBANG and which are for individual members?

GD: It is difficult to do so. Sometimes I think what I gave our individual members are more suitable for BIGBANG. There are times that I really want them to be the songs of BIGBANG but our president would ask me to give them to my members as their solo songs. Such kind of deviation in comments makes me feel confused although they are the songs composed by me. Therefore, the future plan of our songs promotion is drafted by our president and I will only follow his decision. I believe in his decision.

GQ: As a producer, how do you think of this album when you listen to it now?

GD: I want to show the individualities of our every member via this album. If I just show my own style, I think people would be disappointed with it. I hope that the voices of my fellow members would not be constrained by the songs too. Moreover, I want to create songs which can deliver the ‘pop’ feelings and it sounds that the album did achieve it.

GQ: But are there still some regrettable areas? Including those areas that you think you could have done better?

GD: For me, I think it is because of my character that I did not cooperate with other producers this time. If I were more social, then I would have been able to collaborate with other composers and produce better music. I think I have the tendency of being autistic as I don’t have much social contact with others and whom I always meet is my fellow staff. Therefore, I always want to be more optimistic and meet more friends. And for Taeyang, I think he thinks too much sometimes, if he only focuses on singing, he would do it very well. However, he is just thinking too much and wants to give out his all too earnestly. That is why he cannot achieve the things that he really wants. I think if he can just sings comfortably without thinking too much then he would be able to do incredibly well. When Seungri was doing his solo activities, he showed that he had digested my words well. In the past, he was not able to do so but after he has tried so many new things, he just impressed me with his changes. Moreover, one of the very best things of this album is that Daesung's is outstanding. Very often, when people talk about which one is the lead vocal of BIGBANG, they would say, "Is it Taeyang, Seungri or Daesung?" There are so many people think like that; however, there is no such a fixed position in our team, we do not name this one is the lead vocal and that one is not. When I was making this album, there were many times that I thought Daesung should be chosen as the lead singer of the songs. His voice is the most satisfying in this album. His voice just like that of a bad boy which can easily move women and attract them to love him. He did the best job. Since he is too innocent and kind, he used to sing with an innocent voice in the past.

GQ: Ar… If we judge from the style of doing a concert, it is you, G-Dragon who has the most evil style, right?

GD: Haha, you might say so. They will not show you their bad side even if they have but I dare to show it.

GQ: How about T.O.P?

GD: For me, T.O.P gives a peaceful feeling and we have just finished our GD&T.O.P activities and we have done it well. We can collaborate well with each other.

GQ: YG Entertainment has attracted attention from overseas musicians too. As a producer, I think you do have some musicians that you want to work with?

GD: Definitely, there are so many. I have been producing songs for BIGBANG so I also want to make songs for girl groups or female solo artists. I have produced songs for 2NE1 but I want to make music for a brand new group now. I want them to bring my songs to the stage from the very beginning of their career and not only joining in the middle of their career.

GQ: BIGBANG has been showing us new sides every now and then and at the same time, there is a new trend in your fandom too. Although you are all in the same group, there are divisions like ‘Our Oppas’ and ‘Your Oppas’ . If they like you as a group, then they call themselves the ‘team-fans’ but if they only like 1 member, then they call themselves ‘solo-fans’. There are some who do not communicate with each other and some who switch their identities.

GD: I do know about this too. Ar…first of all, I want to thanks my fans for a lot of things but in fact, I do feel dissatisfied with them too. I had been experiencing a lot when we were taking a break and when I was doing my solo activities. No matter whether you like us as a group or individual members, I think it is more meaningful if we can all be together. I don’t think it is a right way that we treat each other hostilely and it is the last thing that I would want to see.

GQ: I know that the fans are sensitive to the articles which you have talked about Taeyang and other BIGBANG members. Last year, after the news about ‘G-Dragon will feature in the song of Taeyang, ‘I Need a Girl’ was released, the fans of Taeyang and yours showed different attitudes towards it

GD: To be frank, we did not know how to react at that time either but the most important part is we have to take it easy. I believe our fans can do so too in the future. No matter we are promoting solely or as BIGBANG as a whole, what we want to show you are not only the stages of BIGBANG or individual members but every new things that we are trying. We want you to be happy when you watch our stage performances but not everyone can enjoy it to the same extent.

GQ: Your company knows about these conflicts too?

GD: Yes, because we have conflicts among us too (laugh), our company seems to be having quite a headache caused by our fans too.

GQ: I think YG Entertainment is a company which has gathered all of the hyungs and dongsaengs who love music very much and they all want to make good music.

GD: Yes, the company is run by all of us and there is more room for improvement. I feel sorry for the fans for our weaknesses too.

GQ: BIGBANG is the 1st group that we have ever interviewed without their managers during the interview.

GD: Yes? Why?

GQ: Their speech has to be monitored!

GD: Really? Oh, I see.

GQ: What do you think of YG Entertainment?

GD: It is the most suitable company for me in all aspects. It provides me with a very good environment to create my music and there are seniors whom I can learn a lot of things from. In the first place, I think I was just running on the path alone but in fact, there are so many people who are working hard with me together. So it is our base which can share our joy and fun. It is our school cum playground.

GQ: Are there so many works in a playground?

GD: If I worked in another company and there were such heavy workload in that company, I would definitely fire my complaints but I can stand it when I am in YG since it is a place which enables us to do anything we want and we know each other well. It is just like a big family to me. Instead of saying it is a place for me to work; I would rather describe it as a place where I can find motivation to do my work.

GQ: Although you have denied the saying that ‘you have issues with each other ‘, there would certainly be some conflicts among the 5 boys, wouldn’t there?

GD: Sure but we would not be hostile to each other because we respect each other.

GQ: I see. Who is the one best at fighting?

GD: (laugh) I think it should be Taeyang? Or T.O.P? There is an incident that I can never forget. When I saw Taeyang at the 1st time, he was just like the ‘jjang’ in the school. When we were still in our junior high, Taeyang came from a family which worked for the government and I knew some friends with similar background. I thought that this kind of kids were very violent so it is why I think he was like a ‘jjang’ at school. (laugh) We came from Seoul and the kids of Seoul seem to be weaker.

GQ: Taeyang just looked at this side.

GD: (laugh) After that period, I have been developing an intimate relationship with him. It is well known to everybody. We have never fought with each other and we resolve our conflicts by peaceful way. We are getting closer to each other in this way. Maybe it took us 1 or 2 years to get along well with each other and now, I think as long as we are united, every problem can be solved. It is true not only for us, but also for our company or for the whole world. I really believe that when we are united, we can do everything we want.

GQ: How do you feel when people compliment you as clever and cunning?

GD: I feel happy.

GQ: How about when others misunderstand you?

GD: I would think whether I should take advantages of my misunderstood words to gain more attention. It is a question that I always wonder.

GQ: Is the one people seeing really the real G-Dragon? You always seem to be cool in front of the public.

GD: Yes, especially when girls see me, they do not think that I am handsome but they would like to conquer me. I deliver the feeling that persuades you to take a battle with. However, I like such a strong feeling that I give to you since it is really meaningful.

GQ: Are you in a relationship now?

GD: I always hope so, therefore I always live my life as if I were in love. (laugh)

GQ: Judging from the view of your girls, which parts of you they like and which they detest?

GD: Instead of loving my look, they love my tone of speaking and my actions more.

GQ: Does it mean that you would kiss them and do something like that to show your love?

GD: (laugh) kiss? Yes, I am good at kissing. They said that I am good at kissing.

Korea Original: DCGD via missarrogant18 @twitterKorean

Chinese translation: 小7 @GDFW via baidu BIGBANG barChinese

English translation: Rice @ bigbangupdates

LOl yea but I though it looked really cute on him haha. Yea I know what you mean; did you read the interview where GD said Taeyang was a leader of a fighting club?????

True. He did say that he was the third best fighter in his school and of course there was that time he threatened GD after GD wanted to quit during a basketball game. lol also GD just said in his latest interview that YB was jjang in school (best fighter) but still in my naive eyes he will always be an angel. I guess this is the one delusional part of me. Every fangirl has their flaws. right? ^^

GDs Interview Quotes

And for Taeyang, I think he thinks too much sometimes, if he only focuses on singing, he would do it very well.

This x Infinity. Taeyang has been really inconsistent lately with singing while dancing. I didn't want to say anything because I love him but like GD said he could do even better than that if he clears his mind.

one of the very best things of this album is that Daesung's is outstanding

FACT. Daesung killed it on this album. Best I've heard him.

our company seems to be having quite a headache caused by our fans too.

Well I will admit we do demand A LOT but we still love YGE the most. They stress us out we stress them out. Its all fair right? :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

a9d9ff84d210706d9a50274.jpg

^ his expression in the 2nd photo = <3 :P

5f3a5b1075b11d6a8694737.th.jpg527c6461aaba7be2d1a2d37.th.jpg560e5e5f2774ec4a94ca6b7.th.jpgc41fbb5b50ce1e9f7acbe14.th.jpg

C: DCGD // 曼彻斯特的十月 @ baidu

1c9a9b54b388c77142a75bc.jpg

2c25a9aa63e66b997cd92ac.jpg

47b743261bcc58079822edcj.jpg

C: GD WORLD // vipz // 诺的公主 @ baidu

Seungri's Interview on GQ Magazine April Edition

Part 1

GQ: Dark circles under your eyes…

VI: I always look tired, but I’m not. I just look like I am.

GQ:You never thought about doing any more solo promotions? ‘어쩌라고.’(What Can I Do?) seems like it’s still really popular.

VI: No, I never thought about extending the promotions. Maybe I’ve matured but I feel that a shorter and more powerful promotion is better.

GQ: Maturity…as in your music?

VI: Hm…it’s the first time for me to produce my own songs and write my own lyrics and looking back at it shows how much work I’ve put in. I can feel that I’m a singer because of the impression it’s left me. Everything I do is more memorable and I understand music more than ever now. It’s not a burden to me.

GQ: Is Justin Timberlake still your idol? You used the phrase “sexy back” in one of VVIP’s verses.

VI: You can write that it’s because I still like Justin. Sexy back means sexiness. Did Strong Baby give off the same sexy feeling as my song now? I write it according to the feeling I get.

GQ: You thrust your hips a lot in this dance choreography

VI: I wanted to show that ‘I’m sexy’. I wanted to do things that other male solo artists hadn’t done before, such as choreography that has a tempting allure. The eyes, hands and body movements are important to make the dance sexier. I wanted to do things that had never been seen before so a lot of research went into it. Oh, even though I like Justin, but during Strong Baby I did more research on Craig David for reference.

GQ: Daniel Craig has a fantastic body and oozes out male appeal

VI: Yeah, because he’s the new James Bond. I did a lot of research on him too but during the promotions, I focused mainly on Johnny Depp. There’s a mysterious charm about him just by the way he looks, talks and moves.

GQ: Like that bad boy/rebel image?

VI: Yeah, yeah..Women like this kind of rebel image in men because there’s a thrill in it, especially for those who are tired and burdened with their lives. I think so too because who wouldn’t like this type of men? It’s a person who has both an interesting personality and charm to them and that’s why I chose this image.

GQ: What would happen if you grew a moustache?

VI: I thought about that since my hair grows fast. I could if I wanted to, but I’m the maknae in the group. Growing a moustache wouldn’t really coordinate with the group dynamics.

Part 2

GQ: G.O.D.’s Kim Tae Woo is also the maknae though

VI: Yeah, but he’s different. I still want to be the cute maknae of the group so rather than growing out my moustache and saying that I’ve matured and that “I’m a man”, I would rather show people how I’ve grown up little by little through my personality. I want to hear people say, “Oh, he’s matured. He’s a grown up now”.

GQ: Your body looks bigger and stronger & you look taller off stage. You don’t look like a teenager either. Is it because you wear insoles…

VI: Haha, please emphasize that I look taller (in the magazine)! Everyone’s talking about insoles nowadays, saying that it’s a male necessity. To tell you the truth, I always use it because for people like me that started dancing at a very young age, it’s more stable for me if my heel is pushed back a little. I wear it because it can make me dance better. But of course, since I wear it, my legs look longer too...

GQ: Are you satisfied with your solo album?

VI: I’m 80% satisfied with it. If I had more time, I would be able to perform better

GQ: Compared to your songs, did you feel more regret about your performances?

VI: Yes, very much.

GQ: Your performance on stage looks a bit rigid. It looks like a really well prepared dance choreography that you’ve practiced endlessly. What about the dance moves that you do on the spot?

VI: If I had more time, I could’ve utilized the stage more and turned it into my own but since I used all my energy writing and producing songs, my mind was blank when it came to my performances. That’s what I regret the most.

GQ: To be exact, it seems that there’s a feeling of being compressed

VI: That’s because the members of my group are the ones who know me the best. They’ve watched me grow the most, so only my hyungs can see the things that other people can’t. It may not just be 1 thing, but 10 other things. I want to be able to fill in all the voids. I want people to say, “Ah Seungri will do whatever he can.” I want to become this type of person: “Once Seungri has said it, he will go ahead and change/do it.”

GQ: A perfect Seungri..

VI: You will be free once you are perfect. The gauge will keep rising until it hits 100 and then it will be free. If I can let people see a Seungri without any faults for once, then everything I do after that will be a perfect Seungri. For example, when someone does something really, really good one time but has a little mishap later, people will still say, “Ah, that person is not like that. He’s a good person. Don’t you know what he did last time?” It will become like that. Once you have achieved perfection, the rest will be “free”. After that, you can do whatever you want so in order to reach my 100 potential, I have to have a resilient attitude.

Part 3

GQ: The clubs are starting to play your songs. How does it feel hearing your songs at the clubs?

VI: It’s weird. When I enter a club and hear my song being played, I feel like it’s not really my song and when I see people dancing to my song, I feel like jumping up on stage and treating them to drinks.

GQ: We hear that you pass out once you drink.

VI: I’m not the type that won’t drink but I will drink once in awhile. I seem to drink a lot nowadays and I end up being really cute. I’ll greet other people and will even introduce people I don’t know to others, like asking them, “What’s your name?”, “This is XXX”, “Introduce yourself and get to know one another.”

GQ: Yet you’ve never had a scandal before

VI: I’m a professional at it, so that’s why I’ve never had scandals before. Have you heard any about me?

GQ: When you were performing in your musical ‘Sonagi’, you said you saw your ex-girlfriend in the audience but the public never saw her.

VI: I was careful and professional about it so our relationship was never found out, but perhaps it’s time I had a scandal? Unlike other artists who’ve had scandals before, I won’t hide away from reporters. Instead, I’ll go up to them and tell them directly, “I’m contacting XXX. Release the news”. Once they know that I know, it will just become hearsay. It’s a psychological effect.

GQ: It seems like everything you say becomes a hot topic, but for others it’s relatively normal. When it’s Seungri’s, it automatically becomes interesting.

VI: If a person hides the truth or says something fake on variety shows or interviews, it will still be found out no matter how careful they are. I’m not the type of person to act one way in front of the camera and another when it’s off. What you see is what you get. During shows and interviews, I want to tell people exactly how I feel and I thought that if I am honest and straightforward, then people will accept my words for what it is, but that’s not how it works. My way of thinking is too naïve.

GQ: The actress, Kim Hye Soo once said in our GQ interview that “Being blunt is sexy ‘Oh, Kim Hye Soo is that kind of woman’ Will people accept that? My bluntness becomes stupid when people aren’t prepared to accept my way of speech”

VI: It’s not a bad thing. Why can’t males and females adults talk about topics like this? God created it for a reason so what can you do? Few years ago, a lot of girls felt embarrassed when people said they’re sexy. They would ask, "What’s wrong with this guy? Is he a pervert?" Nowadays, the reaction is better because lots of people will say thank you after hearing the words, “You’re sexy”.

Part 4

GQ: Since you’re so blunt and straightforward, have you heard words that you didn’t like through your company and your peers?

VI: Hm, how should I say it..if the majority of people said I did something wrong, then I must be wrong, and I will think ‘I didn’t even mean it like that, why are you treating me like this?’ But if a lot of people say that I’m wrong and it’s not good, then it must be not good. I will say, ‘Okay’ and then tell myself that this cannot happen again. I have to grasp it and change it for the better.

VI: To be honest, if I wanted to, I could talk all night about my members too but I won’t do that. I’m the type to tell stories while letting myself go. I can’t talk bad about other people due to my image because people will say “Oh, Seungri is talking about XXX behind his back. Seungri likes doing that”. But when other members talk about me, the situation becomes “Ah, so Seungri is like that”. It becomes so that members can talk about me but I can’t…

GQ: Why does it become “Ah, so that’s Seungri’s words”

VI: That’s still a mystery but people think that Seungri has a lot of stories, is interesting and special. Lots of people believe that and when I’m with G-Dragon hyung and T.O.P. hyung, everyone will start talking to me first, haha.

GQ: It must be tough always being labeled as the backstabber and ‘the maknae that doesn’t know much’, especially when you are making music as a man.

VI: Oh…yeah. Like that time when T.O.P. hyung talked informally on how I don’t know how to grill meat. I felt sad at one point. Why did he have to say that before my solo album was released? But I guess I have to solve that problem myself. What can I do though, he’s my hyung. I can’t tell him not to talk about me and I can’t get angry. Besides, people need to hear this kind of things to say “Ah that’s Big Bang indeed. The things that Big Bang says are interesting.” The hyungs need my stories otherwise they won’t talk a lot, so tell me what I can do.

GQ: This will affect your style of music though

VI: That…that…yes, it will. The effect is there but what can I do? I can’t do anything about it.

GQ: The problem can’t be solved with a simple explanation either.

VI: Yeah, even if I explain it now, people will still say “Oh he’s that kind of person”. I can’t take back what was said already.

GQ: Or you can always not explain and say, “I’m Seungri, the humorous and extraordinary Seungri”

VI: Oh, that’s correct. You’re right. If I have to explain that “it was a mistake”, then it feels like I’ve lost. I don’t know but it’s a scary feeling.

GQ: Will you do that from now on?

VI: I will do it if I have to.

Part 5

GQ: What is the appeal of the modest Seungri?

VI: It would be nice if at least 1/3 of the people in Korea think that I’m modest. Sometimes when I go out and drink with my friends, they will say, “Seungri, don’t be discouraged. I like Seungri. Why do you walk with your head down? Have more confidence, lift your head and walk.” I guess friends understand each other. (To interviewer) Hyung, you’ve seen the entertainment business for so long so you should know how things are. When you see me on T.V, you should know why I’m like that. Oh, I’m getting sad again.

GQ: Hm, let’s change topics then. Your role is different during your solo album promotions and when you’re back together with the group. In Big Bang, you’re still the maknae.

VI: That’s a good balance. If I’m more distinct or if I stand out in front of the hyungs then it’s not balanced. I’ve tried that a few times before but it’s not coordinated well.

GQ: Besides songs and dance, your clothes in the MV stand out the least.

VI: Oh, yeah, because I’m the maknae. All my clothes are picked by my stylist because I don’t have an eye for fashion.

GQ: What a surprise! Don’t you shop with G-Dragon?

VI: I shopped with him a long time ago but now that we live together, I can’t buy clothes with him. Our styles are too different. I like simplicity so it’s…..too different. I want to show people my appeal through my simplicity rather than being ‘I’m good looking; I know how to dress’ that kind of way.

GQ: Don’t you get jealous of G-Dragon’s position? You’ve also started to write lyrics and make your own music.

VI: You mean being Big Bang’s producer? I’m not jealous. It’s such a hard and scary position to be in…G-Dragon hyung is under so much pressure and there’s a lot of hard work involved.

GQ: Yet you’ve been in the same scary position when you were preparing your album.

VI: It was my own album so there was no burden, but if I had to produce for Big Bang, I will tremble in fear. It’s too frightening because if it’s not done well it’s my fault. How can I take on such a position? Only Jiyong hyung can do it.

GQ: I suddenly thought about that time during World Cup…

VI: You mean the elbowing incident? It was a joke but what I want to say now is that I’m a bit sad that everyone failed to see that.

GQ: It looked real though..

VI: Looked real huh, haha. Well...it was real. I made hyung frustrated when I was cheering behind him. Even though I don’t know if I was hit hard but it didn’t hurt. People then started saying that Big Bang wasn’t getting along and that Seungri was being bullied by the members, things like that.

Part 6

GQ: During World Cup…what else?

VI: I’m a human. When I got hit in front of people of course I was angry so that’s why my expression was like that. (To interviewer) Hyung, aren’t you like that too? Haha. But fighting and arguing amongst brothers are normal. Living together can also cause disagreements. I don’t think it will work if there’s none.

GQ: What’s the difference between the songs you wrote and the songs that G-dragon wrote?

VI: Jiyong hyung’s mind can go wild and think a lot of things. This was my first time writing my own lyrics so I only thought about myself, but Jiyong hyung won’t do that. He’ll think, ‘Ah, this type of rap suits T.O.P., this part suits Seungri.’ That’s how he writes lyrics, but I can’t do that yet.

GQ: When we were doing the photoshoot, you used your iPhone to play music. It seems that you like electronica?

VI: Yup, I like the type of music that can make my heart beat and the melody that makes me high but this type of music isn’t popular in Korea, haha. It’s good to listen to electronic music when you’re stressed out because you will feel a release afterwards.

GQ: Haven’t you thought about making this type of music for yourself?

VI: I don’t like to collect music. I don’t want it if only I liked it. I want to make music that lots of people will love.

GQ: When we called you just now, you picked up right away

VI: Me? It’s because I’m not popular.

GQ: Not popular? Seungri?

VI: Today is Wednesday right? Lots of people will contact me on Friday night, male and female. Everyone likes me because it’s always a fun time being with me. I’m the life of the party, really. It doesn’t matter the situation because I’ll always bring the mood up.

GQ: Maybe without much of a substance?

VI: It doesn’t matter as long as you’re there to enjoy the atmosphere.

GQ: A natural born entertainer?

VI: Of course, how else am I an entertainer?

Source: GQ April Magazine via baidu

Translation by: Mystifize @ bigbangupdates

GQ: When I first listened to ‘tonight’, I thought you really like to depict a man who enjoys being the leader in his life.

GD: Yes. I want to describe the life of man who has have great achievements and how he would lead in his relationship. I want to show others how BIGBANG is like now. I want to decribe the feeling of that man, he really wants to be involved in a relationship with a woman but he cannot just share his love with one. The situation is just like what BIGBANG is facing now since we are loved by fans and the public, we cannot just share our love with a woman we love but we do not want to be lonely at the same time.Therefore, we have been in dilemma. We sing about how the man is trying to look for the woman. It carries a feeeling that the man is feeling very lonely amid the busy city.

^When I think about it, I think that GD conveyed his feelings well into the song. For some reason this is one of my favorite answers he has given out. I'm sad because the BIGBANG members can't have a relationship, but when I think about it even more, I think that it's best for them to focus on their goals and getting their names out there. Therefore, by becoming even more successful artists, they can feel more at ease and sit back and relax with the person they love. It sometimes bugs me when fans claim artists as theirs. Saying 'He's mine!'or 'I'm going to chop that girls head off for hugging/kissing (name artist)', I feel uncomfortable because the artists themselves say that they wish to be loved. Take Taeyang for example. He hasn't had a girlfriend and most fans are spazzing. Gahh, I unno. It bugs me. But I really love the lyrics and this song lol.

I feel a lot of admiration towards GD. Also, I'm loving the new hair colors that TOP and GD dyed them to. I swear, these boys can sport all the colors of the rainbow and they'd still make girls go preggo. xD

Thanks for the streaming vids, pictures, and interviews people!

loved Seungris interview as well especially that whole part about not being fake. What you see is what you get. LOL the elbowing incident. Why can't people understand Big Bangs humor?  I mean do people really think GD beats on Seungri? In public no less. smh

I felt sad at one point. Why did he have to say that before my solo album was released?

Awww. I'm sorry but it was a seriously funny story. However I'm sure there a lot of over stuff the hyungs don't tell in order to protect him.

Guest Music_junkie69

Ok so there are lots of pics of GD with his new hairstyle. But what I really want to see is TOP's new hair colour. Does anyone have any HQ pics of Tabi? Please :sweatingbullets:

Ok so there are lots of pics of GD with his new hairstyle. But what I really want to see is TOP's new hair colour. Does anyone have any HQ pics of Tabi? Please :sweatingbullets:

i'm sure you will find some Tabi's close up HQ press pics

if you backtrack 2 pages

so much updates<3

omg i see G-Ri gifs (*^^)^*) ☆Chu!!

...will watch/spazz later

@Les: http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/937/20110324130096415474641.th.jpg vs http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/5420/20110324130097152983180.jpg

Oh Ji! Aren't you a man of contradictions! I don't know what to say. . .but the fashionista in me is loving - like always - your style. I don't like the color red but you and TOP are the only ones that can make me appreciated that color.

GQ: Their speech has to be monitored!

GD: Really? Oh, I see.

OMG! I am LOLIng so hard! hahahaha! Their speech has to be monitored but someone has been dropping hints that dates back to 2008! LOOOOOOOOL!

GD: Whoever has listened to it said it can be the title song of our new album but we had been thinking whether it would be better to be the solo for Taeyang or title song for our group.

Me wonders why he even considered the track for Bae?

Again, another INSIGHTFUL interview! Reading this interview EXPLAINS a LOT of things. I can't wait - although I am anxious - for the other Dae, Tabi and Bae's part.

As for Ji recycling clothes? That and simply because he treasures them. . . .

*goes off to read Ri's part. . . .*

Guest whatnow

*quoted image*

VI: To be honest, if I wanted to, I could talk all night about my members too but I won’t do that. I’m the type to tell stories while letting myself go. I can’t talk bad about other people due to my image because people will say “Oh, Seungri is talking about XXX behind his back. Seungri likes doing that”. But when other members talk about me, the situation becomes “Ah, so Seungri is like that”. It becomes so that members can talk about me but I can’t

i don't get this part. can someone explain this further? :)

i mean, i get that he's saying that he doesn't want to talk about his hyungs like how they talk about him. but doesn't he do that already? and i don't know if there's something wrong with the trans, but "It becomes so that members can talk about me but I can’t" is this cut off? so is seungri saying that he can't talk about the members but they can?

the last part of the interview, i don't know if i'm taking it too literally... but it made me sad. it's like he's okay to be not taken seriously, to be thought of as shallow, just as long as he can entertain. :(

Archived