★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doublehh03

i got into BB b/c of lies. tonight (right now) for me is on par, if not more addictive, than lies. it has so much more energy, complexity involved. it isn't as heartfelt as lies, but man, this song is ridiculous. this beat is too complex for a normal kpop group

I can't help it but when I see Daesung I keep wondering if hes upset about Whats Up not being picked up. Hope the other guys can cheer him up if so.

Anyways they all looks so cute. lol YB forever rocking the shades too :lol:

Nice. loved the piano cover hope other talented VIPs will upload theres ^_^

Guest chunmeilee

330w9z5.jpg

Itunes Canada Pop Genre TOP 8

it looks like their not only gonna kill korean music charts!!!

even international ones...woot~~~~!!! wooot!!

bigbang is the best!!!!

Guest doublehh03

why on hanteo big bang's new album is named "stand up?"

and it topped the charts just off preorder alone lol? it's not supposed to be released till 2/25

Guest juang_bb

^^ i saw it. i dont know why its named STAND UP either, but im not surprised its in Hanteo now. this is exactly what i expected, it was the same thing for GTOP and SEUNGRI. it came out 1 day earlier.

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

Itunes Canada Pop Genre TOP 8

it looks like their not only gonna kill korean music charts!!!

even international ones...woot~~~~!!! wooot!!

bigbang is the best!!!!

AWESOME!!! OMG I'm sooo excited! I hope it'll be #1 on the US AND CANADIAN CHARTS~!!! Buying mine tomorrow! :D (As I wait for my Korean album in the mail...:-P)

Guest adorkiable

The piano cover was beautiful. It actually takes the song to a whole new level. I never really thought of the piano while listening to the song and never knew how beautiful and complex it was.

Just downloaded my copy off from iTunes and I have to say, I'm actually surprised at it (in a good way). I knew that Big Bang will bring in a new and different taste of music but I never knew it was this kind of genre. I love it. XD

I am surprised at how addictive I got to the album. Anybody know what's Big Bang rank in U.S. itunes?

Archived