★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

VIPs!!!!

i know some may be working on a very tight budget, but remember, if you havent signed up to SORIBADA... they have a 7-day trial and you can get 10 FREE DOWNLOADS!!! that's more than enough to download the entire album and add a bit of GTOP or SEUNGRI songs!!! plus it helps our boys in Korea!

please support the boys and download the song LEGALLY!!! :D

www.soribada.co.kr or www.soribada.com

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like an historical unnie gathering.

Indeed! VIP Unnies REPRESENT!

I love reading all your posts and how people are introducing themselves.

Anyhow just a background of myself. Im 25 from the Philippines and im a Nurse by profession.

Great to meet you all.

We're already TRENDING on TWITTER

#bigbangisback

SOMETHING AWESOME IS HAPPENING

TONIGHT!

we're breaking records.

184197_191957554169792_137876279577920_530113_3148850_n.jpg

OMFG VIPS WE'RE ALREADY NUMBER 1 ON TRENDING IN JUST 39 MINS....

ZOMG. I WANT TO HUG ALL OF YOUUUUU <3

VIP UNNIES ARE THE BEST!

ALSO FANBOY, AFTERMATH :D

NICE TO MEET ALL OF YOUUUUU! XD

Omg! We are trending that fast in twitter already?! skjdgfkasgkasdgsa

MY CREYSSSSS SDJAGHKASGKLAGS /DEAD

Oh and since everyone's doing it.............

HELLO! I'm Abie from the Philippines too. A freshie univ student <3

And I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU ALL *___________*

Guest minsunners

wow, there is a lot people here..just wait a little more and we will scream on joy together

i haven't heard the song too..so curious, i just believe in big bang music, it always be good..

yeah so excited!!!

that's rather adorable. I'm not that old (20 turning 21 soon ) but it's good to hear that BB has so many fans of all ages.

oh, we are in a same age..lol

Guest nasdani

WOW all of you so obsessed with BB.kekeke. Me too. Since medical school, i thought my whole life centered around medical books and big bang lol. i was introduced to BB in 2008 through top's drama i am Sam.

since then, i became BB's fanatic. i enjoyed everything from them either during their Japanese promotion, solo debut to drama and film, they r amazing. every one of them very talented and I'm glad i know them even though during their hiatus in Korea. Now they are back. i'm sure they are the best among the best. :D :D

Guest ChauDinh

I can't stop staring at my computer screen and clicking refresh button

to read those comments.

I hope soompi forum won't be lag cause I see nearly 200 users are reading this page. ^__^

Tomorrow I'll have an exam on accounting but who cares, BIG BANG is my top priority now.

Guest Jei1430280629

Waa....

It's so touching to see your 'oldies' club confess. Of course it's no matter with your age as long as you love BIG BANG ♥ Though, I admire you guys so much :x B/c i think aldult's world is so hard but you can manage to have time for our boys... Wow... So admirable :x

------

updated:

We're no.2 in Twitter now. Go on VIP

MACRINA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!?

B!ITCH I AM HERE!

I SHALL WARN YOU PEOPLE. . .THE NEXT WORDS/SENTENCES AND WHAT-NOT THAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ IS GOING TO BE PLAIN INCOHERENT-BATSHEET-CRACK-CRAZY-OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD-BIGBANGISBACKHELLTOTHEYUSSS-SPAZZING!!!

See, told yah! harharhar! XD

Anways, FML~! FML! FML! Why in the name of everything that is holy did I miss that question thing? harhar! Maybe because fate knew that I would ask the most crack questions! LOOOOOOOL! But congratulations to those who were chosen! Lucky beetches! XD

Anyhoo, I AM BEYOND WHAT ONE CAN CALL IS NORMAL AND SANE RIGHT NOW! You have to understand people that this is the very first time that I am actually going to really enjoy BB's Korean activities. I've only been a VIP for 2 years and more and THE FEELING IS REALLY GREAT.

IF I SAY THAT I AM CRYING, BELIEVE IT SO. IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT THE BOYS BUT KNOWING THAT SOMEWHERE OUT THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE - 8347258973875¾437589347583475083475834758347589347580347583475834 VIPS AND MORE - THAT IS FEELING THE SAME THING THAT I DO.

I CAN'T EVEN. . . . LES, ABIE, KC, TOOZDAE, NELLY, TESHA, JUANG, THUY, CLIO, POLLY, LYN, [ AM I MISSING SOMEONE? ] - YOU GUYS ALONG WITH THE OTHER GAZILLIONS OF VIPS OUT THERE MAKE THIS EXPERIENCE EXQUISITELY SPECIAL FOR ME!

WE HOTDAMN BB VIPS UNNNNNNNNNNNNNIE! XD

THE TEASER! OMFG! I DID NOT KNOW THAT DYING CAN BRING SO MUCH PLEASURE! MY GAHD! OHMOTHEREFFIN SWEET GEE.ZUS. IN HEAVEN!

B-I-G-B-A-N-G-D-T-H-E-B-E-S-T!!!!

KWON LEADAH SPEAKS NOTHING BUT THE TRUTHHHHHHHHHHH! BEST RECOGNIZE HATERS AND LOSERS!!! SORRY BUT IMMA BE A PROUD ELITIST VIP RIGHT NOW! XD

AND THE SONG! OMFG! TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT WHERE I DIED A GLORIOUS DEATH! BB! MY LIFE AND DEATH! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TOLD YOU PEOPLE, I AM BEYOND CRACK CRAZY!

I AM SORRY KWON JI YONG, FOR THE PAST DAYS YOU HAVE BEEN OWNING ME BUT DAE'S VOICE IS JUST. . .I SIGH. IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO GET PREGNANT WITH HIS VOICE THEN I'D BE GIVING BIRTH TO 89743827384975893452435 BABIES ALREADY!

OH BAE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOUR SWEET VOICE MAKES ME CRY AND OH I KNOW IT'S A FAST SONG BUT I GET CHILLS AND ALL AND I WANT TO SHOUT TO THE WORLD HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO TOP IT ALL OFF, OH TABI! BOIE, ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING TO BE EFFED! HARHAR! I MEAN THAT VOICE OF YOURS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ILLEGAL!!!! TOO EFFIN SMEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXY!

ANYHOO, MERE MINUTES VIPS! MERE FACKING MINUTES AND BIGBANG IS GOING TO SET THIS WORLD ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEE! XD

bbtracklist3.gif

*now off to spazz @ twitter and try to watch Strong Heart! XD

Guest SweetApril204

I've seen many silent readers post here for the 1st time here, and I'm one of them hehe,  moreover, I'm 26 so I'm a bit shy :).

This thread is my must-see routine within 2years. And this is the 1st time I fall in love with a music group. I even don't have any music idol in the world ( I maybe like their songs but never pay attention to their related-things)

But Big Bang bring us together and I so so so happy for that (teary eyes for happiness). All VIPs here is really nice to welcome us.

I can't even find words to describe how much I love Big Bang. This is my 1st time to witness their comeback, and I'm so excitinggggggggggggggg. Let's Party TONIGHT, VIPs.

So glad to be here with you all at this time and proud to be a VIP.

Love you all ( sorry if my English is not good :lol:

Oh wow, a lot VIP professionals. I'm feeling so comfortable! Big Bang sure attracts fans from different demographics! I'm a 25yo Chemical Engr btw.

It feels so great to spazz with everyone around the world who love and support our 5 boys! I' m spazzing in 5 different places right now! I cannot contain my excitement!

we're no 1 now on twitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg hello unnies and dongsaengs (222 vips)!!! this is epic!

i'm an accountant from malaysia

Guest Jei1430280629

As there're many silent readers posting in this thread and show their 'oldies' club, should there be a "fanboy" club too? I saw a fanboy in previous pages and wonder if there's any fanboy else reading this thread.

Just come out and show yourself :x No need to worry

Guest choco|HOLIC

Yo wassup! IM 18, Singapore. Been a VIP since 2008, Haru Haru days. And still DAMN PROUD to be one!!!

im waiting for results though :)

Guest kamekame

Hello everyone!  Greetings from Hong Kong!  This is my first post here.  Just saw their new mini album's intro clip and can't wait to see their MVs...

I'm new to the Kpop scene and Big Bang is my fav band.  Just lurve them! 

BTW I'll join the oldies club.  I'm 36...Yeah

Archived